In your opinion hard do you think the Crewniverse works on their show?

In your opinion hard do you think the Crewniverse works on their show?

Not very.

I believe there's a few individuals on the show who legitimately try, but their efforts are completely wasted because Sugar doesn't know how to run a tight ship, so the boundless sloppiness of everyone else prevents those who could truly elevate the show from doing so.

Which is kind of SU in a nutshell: heaps of potential, utterly squandered by total lack of discipline or focus.

I've never seen this show before. Is it fun to watch?

Basically this. No one tells anyone no except foreign censors. And that time they told Zuke to fuck off.

Or fuck, I don't know.

They'd work better with a consistent scheduling and a character model sheet

Little to none. Steven looks like an Amerimutt.

Hard I think the crewniverse does not work. Not all, but a vision does Sucrose have, and she perhaps hard works

Still very hard. Even making a bad, off model story board isn't easy and all their shortcuts can't get around that fact, and everyone else involved likely is actually working as hard as they should be.

Pretty fucking hard considering Steven Sugar has designed damn near every single back ground for the show since s1, Sugar writes all the songs herself, sucks that sugar being loose with her crew has made this show go downhill,but im not going to discredit years of doing this shit.

I think they work hard, anyone who has to write and board an episode in 2 weeks is bound to work hard. I just think about half the boarders aren't very skilled, so working hard still leads to shit writing and drawings.

It's like a newbie artist who draws six hours a day. He's working hard, but he's still shit.

I genuinely think everyone on the show works as hard as they can. But I think the problem comes form lack of direction.
They all have these different ideas of what the show is, what it should, what the tone should be, who the characters are, and how things should progress.
There was no planning ahead so the crew was left to make it up as they went along, and because of it, there was no definitive way to write the show.
They all wanna make SU THEIR show. They all wanna do it their own way and do what they think would be best. So all their time and effort goes into making it like a 100 different ways, as apposed to everyone giving all their time and effort to one specific tone, so it makes it FEEL like no one tries.

'baselessly project your opinion of the show into the work ethic of it's creators based on whether you like the show or not'

I personally like the show so far and if i have to move a critic is to CN and not the crewniverse: the schedule for this (considering that is story driven) it's utter shit which puts all the effort of the people who work on the show in the garbage

Half of the backgrounds from season 1 to early season 4 were designed by Emily Walus, and when she left Jane bak and Mary Nash took her place
A lot of the show's songs were done by Jeff Liu or Ben Levin

this to some extent, each storyboard artist is essentially another director,

>considering that is story driven
story episodes are like 1/4th of every season. If anything CN is doing them a favor with the bombs by airing story related episodes all in one week

Tv production pipeline inherently means they have to plan ahead: we know early concepts for mr greg, the outline for message received, and the storyboards for the sardonyx arc were being done (September 2014). Meanwhile there's a bunch of concept art of zoo-arc stuff and aquamarine and topaz from summer of '15, montages before season 4 even began boarding (November '15)

>montages
Months

No because most of the people wont stay with a cartoon if it doesnt go anywhere (from a plot point of view) for 3/4 months straight: and with nothing i dont mean just the townies episodes (which nowadays are kinda pointless considering the plot) but the fact that you dont get NOTHING for four months straights

Shut up, Yoda. Go burn some books with a lightning strike or whatever.

Shit man I just put it on dvr and watch whenever something new comes up. You don't need to be tearing your hair out waiting for the next episode to still stay with it.

As hard as they are allowed