How will Disney reboot King of the hill for a current year audience?

How will Disney reboot King of the hill for a current year audience?

>You know what Hank Hill? I think you a narrow minded redneck!
>That I am Kahn, that I am Kahn, and I apologize for that, I am deeply sorry. I’m the one wrong in this situation, I tell ya hwat.

Stop it! Don’t you risk giving Disney any ideas!

There will be an episode where Chris Rock fucks Peggy, and Hank is unaware until Dale points it out, Boomhauer makes a cuck comment. Hank will flip out until he realizes Peggy has her needs to, and comes to peace with the relationship. B plot is Joseph and bobby experimenting with each other.

>B plot is Joseph and bobby experimenting with each other.
Implying the B plot won’t be bobby realizing he transgender

Disney needs to deal with how the cast dealt with the 2016 election.

>Peggy: "Hank, if you don't vote for Hilary, you will be a sexiest pig."

>Khan: "No, Trump loves immigrants. He just hate illegal immigrants. We will make America great again!"

>Bill: "It's her time Hank."

>Dale: "Trump is like me. He seeks the truth. The REAL TRUTH HANK! Once in power, he'll burn the system down!"

>Boomhauer: *Almost incoherent mumbling*

>John Redcorn: *sigh* "This is what your democracy has come to."

>Hank: "I'll tell you what...This is the least appealing election in my lifetime. But I still got to vote."

Knowing Disney. They will parody bronies when they are no longer relevant.

boomhauer Is too masculine for Disney. He will be retcon as a bisexual and will have multiple gay flings.

make peggy non-white and make hank the one who is always wrong.
also bobby is still a 'boy' but he is a pan-sexual gender fluid 'boy'

Nah man nah. You can’t blow your load like a 13 year old discovering daddies hidden folder in Tax Stuff. You have to build it up over the course of a season.

Bobby becomes a videogame streamer for an episode

>YougottareachondownandaroundthereangiveemtheoleFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPwhenyoubendhimover, Itellyouwhat

>ITT: People who don't know how Disney operates

Why would they buy a profitable company just to change everything about it that works?

It would be exactly the same with MAYBE one line where Hank derides Trump for being a New York Jackass.

>To think we could've had President John Wayne.

>I sell green electricity and green electricity accessories

>Extremely cheap Filipino flash animation like what happen to DuckTales.
>Realism released with flat Tumblr art, just like again, DuckTales.
>Last few minutes are good but the rest of the episode is as dull as dish water.
>Only one or two of the characters are like their original counter part when everyone else is just Mabel and/or Star in a Peggy Hill/Luanne Platter suit.
>99% of the voice cast is replaced.
>Episodes costing less then $10,000 tops.
>Will look just like this.

You see a pattern, The Simpsons will do this once they jump to ABC.

>You see a pattern, The Simpsons will do this once they jump to ABC.
I have a hard time imagining Simpsons with cheaper animation.

They did it to DuckTales.

Will Bobby trade his troll dolls in for some pony dolls?

>hank starts making Carlos tier jokes about propane like “pass the gas” at his job and home

You know the original show made fun of rednecks all the time, right? In the episode you’re quoting, for instance, they thought Kahn was serving them dog.

Will they finally canonize Shabu from the EU?

Don't give them ideas!

Peggy would go Trump, Bill would go Trump, Hank would go Trump. Dale would vote for some third party no one’s ever heard of or put ‘Rusty Shackleford’ in the margins. You got the others down, though.

By the end of the series, Hank was actually pretty green, all things considered. Bought naturally/locally grown foods when given the option and converted his workplace to use less power/gas.

Would he ever give up propane? No. But it’s something.

>Hank
>Ever voting for a New York Jackass
>When he suffered a major crisis of conscience over Dubya having a weak handshake.

He would write in John Wayne, and you know it.