I accept your apology

I accept your apology.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox47news.com/news/local-news/fundraising-efforts-allow-kids-to-see-black-panther-film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For what? I didn’t do anything.Is this like demanding all white people apologize for slavery?

Cred Forums is the board you should say this to mate not Cred Forums

a thread was deleted for this.

Fuck you, I never apologized for anything and I never will.

Ikr if I was offered a slave right now in positive id say no thanks

Trump what are you doing here?

T-thanks can I dress up as you for Halloween now

For ever thinking a DC movie could be the greatest comic book movie ever made that's what

So, how many black people are gonna name their future kid T'challa after seeing this movie?

> Richer
> Smarter
> Inspired by superior animal
> Has family

How can Batman even compete?

Simple, he has the power of white privilege.

> Marvel can't do a good non-quippy protagon--

idk I'm definitely tempted

Cred Forums here. Im sorry

Less than the amount of White people who named their kids Bella after seeing Twilight

At least that's supposed to be a name; the real danger is in the future population of little girls called "Wakanda" rivaling the ones called "Khaleesi"

they can't do either.

I don't know Wakanda Jones could work

Why? I never thought the movie was going to be bad. I just wish everyone running around jacking themselves off over it, treating it like it's some pivotal moment in human fucking history instead of just a good comic flick would go die in a fire.

for what? stealn' yer vibranium? finder keepers fascist

Better that than Shafreequa.

>Khalessi

I don’t know why but that name makes me rage. It reminds of shitty mulatto girls who have massive bloated egos because both white and black men fawn over their posts on Instagram.

Maybe "The Black Panther" really is a worthwhile contribution to African American Cinema.

But this is nuts:

fox47news.com/news/local-news/fundraising-efforts-allow-kids-to-see-black-panther-film

There's so many needed things you could raise money for; you're raising money to buy movie tickets? Movie tickets for a wide release Hollywood movie?

>N'JADAKA
>WASSUP

Because Batman wasn't born in a society built on top of a giant macguffin meteorite which already had the most advanced technology on the planet (despite the fact that their arm-towel energy shields are really stupid).

Batman is also a hundred times better because he always was engaged in outreach programs and used his empire/resources to help the poor, fight villains,fight space gods, and build a orbiting satellite watch tower base for the Justice League.

What does proud african black panther do? He defeats tribal gangs with ak-47s who are peddling drugs/women in their shitty beat-up pickup trucks. WOWWWWWWW. Did we mention how proud WAKANDA lets their own people outisde the city suffer from all this continously? OR how they don't help any of their proud african neighboring states that are constantly starving or dying of AIDS?

I'm not apologizing to you, you were the worst part of your own movie.

Raising money for movie tickets is doable.
There's a lot of systems in place that prevent getting enough funds to actually change things on a greater social level, but of course if you bring up stuff like redlining or gerrymandering you get a bunch of pol-tards claiming those are conspiracy theories.

Only if you have shitty five year olds walk up to you and tell you that you can't be Black Panther for real because you're not black and get his other friends and make fun of you for it till you're sad but trying to hide it and have the teacher see it all and not do anything.

It’s so obvious you’re a casualfag who hasn’t read a page of Priest’s run.

>Because Batman wasn't born in a society built on top of a giant macguffin
>implying white privilege isn't the world's one true macguffin

No. But I will apologize to your cute sister.

Yeah forgive me for reading DC comics about batman and supes instead of devoting previous income to proud african panther becuase "ur racist white boye"

And why would I bother now? I get enough "diversity" from seeing all my heros turn into black people who are ALL the "smartest person in the marvel universe"

Then my friends and I go see black panther in IMAX... IMAX! And I get to be treated to two hours of "ooga booga I'm da troo kang now we will take over da world!" and "hahaha white boy is broken" and "OOH OOH OOH I will feed u to my childrun!"

>implying black privilege isn't the ability to constanty suck up resources and complain that the government is never doing enough despite giving fuckers WELFARE
>and if you say anything against all the money spend on social programs, you get SJWs hunting you down calling you racist, beating you in the head with a bike lock, or calling your place of work demanding they fire you
>how about the time that black people forced white people off a college campus and walked around with baseball bats, wanting to kill a Jewish SJW professor?

Black Privilege is the ability to have an entire month named after you, have your own dedicated entertainment channels, constantly hold black-only parties, fashion shows, and concerts, and STILL bitch and moan about "white privilege".

If you ask ANY black person who grew up in the hood, they will tell you that the real obstacle for black people is OTHER black people. Blacks in the hood will hate you for succeeding because you are "trying to imitate the white man" and "selling out your brothers".

Why do you think Asians became successful? Because they don't actively sabotage each other and they actually put in the effort.

And do you think ALL white people are rich and powerful assholes? GUESS WHAT, the USA has an entire middle part between California and the East Coast, where DIRT-POOR WHITE PEOPLE grow your food and get hooked on meth because their lives suck so bad.

>Black Privilege
>unironically
You have to go back

>And do you think ALL white people are rich and powerful assholes? GUESS WHAT, the USA has an entire middle part between California and the East Coast, where DIRT-POOR WHITE PEOPLE grow your food and get hooked on meth because their lives suck so bad

Leftists think a homeless, crippled white guy is more privileged than a wealthy black guy that inherited everything.

>White privilege
>Unironically

You have to go back to Tumblr

Holy Shit, stop being a fucking faggot.

Why is supes drinking olive oil?

>Black Privilege

You know I'm never usually into jigaboos but I think he's incredibly attractive. Much more so than Michael B. Jordan. Why I haven't felt this enamoured with a spook since Denzel Washinton. Marvelous.

Never thought I'd live to see the day when Black fucking Panther became an A-list character.

Because nothing really messes him up, so why not olive oil?

Also Ant-Man. Also Starlord.

He's not wrong. "Not having an IQ of 70" isn't a privilege.

>This isn't r/blackpeopletwitter

>Dennis is what doctors term an atypical child
/: ???
>perhaps this might clarify it better. He is... retarded
D: !!!

Have you tried... you know, NOT being racist?

Why? I thought segregation and division based on race was the progressive thing these days. I just can't keep up with you crazy kids.

... Is this shit for real? Are you fucking faggots really fucking doing this?

Freeze

I grew up in the hood

I just moved to a middle class neighborhood 2 months ago.
Other black people aren't "keeping me down".

what kept me down is that the fucking police never came when I called them but as soon as they Got bored they come patrolling the hood fucking with dudes selling dime bags to pay bills. meanwhile it's white boys a mile up the road with a dispensary selling 'medical' bud Scott free because they had money to start with

what's 'keeping me down' is white people who think they know 'what's best for me' and do shit like "forget" to reply to my inquiries about apartment openings and quote me higher prices for the same car than my white friends because they don't put price tags out in the lot.

my biggest obstacle is losing out on a promotion to nepotism because "I already promised the position to Barbs son" (This is on me too, never work for a small business)

Blacks get BET and Nancy's because literally every other channel and every other college appeals to white people! You think niggas want to watch WGN? We don't give a fuck about HGTV. almost Every school that isn't an HBCU has a majority of white students and has had a majority of white students historically. The only big difference between HBCU and PWI is that HBCU took on black students 'before it was cool'.

Everyone is a little bit racist. The typical American is not actually hard racist against black people. So you need to stop with this.

But have you ever been to Japan, China, or even India as a black person? They are supremely racist against blacks. So you need to check your race-card privilege.

>Black Privilege
Everybody point and laugh

Holy shit, the Cred Forumsmblr meme is real.

Nancy's = HBCU.
No clue how I fucked that up.

Hell no that movie was the most disgusting piece of american cultural imperialism i've seen in my life

who the fuck do gringos think they are to claim are black people are oppressed like they "oppress" theirs

Okay, I'll laugh at
>White privilege

>what kept me down is that the fucking police never came when I called them but as soon as they Got bored they come patrolling the hood fucking with dudes selling dime bags to pay bills. meanwhile it's white boys a mile up the road with a dispensary selling 'medical' bud Scott free because they had money to start with

nigga you lived in the hood. what the fuck do you expect. you think the cops care about white trash?

>It’s “a Cred Forumstard admits he doesn’t read comics and derails the thread” episode!

>Why do you think Asians became successful?

Because people who immigrate here from across the world are the determined ones who are going to make the most out of their journey and comparing a small group of immigrants to an indigenous population of 45 Million people who have historically been disenfranchised is fucking retarded?

(you)

Why do people keep trying to pretend white privilege doesn’t exist in a 76% white country?

But that's Johnny walker red label

Stop trying to make this a thing. It will never be.

$31 million more 4 day total than Age of Ultron. Holy shit

If privilege is determined by majority then black privilege does exist in majority black areas

>stop trying to make this a thing
How new are you? I have to ask, because this has probably been a thing longer than you have browsed this site.

Ok Cred Forums tell me, are those majority black areas worth anything to the country?

You tell me I don't live in the US. If they aren't then why aren't they?

Not him: half and half. You are not wrong. But when my cousin almost got shot in the face, and had to hide in his home for a month, it was by a black wannabe gangbanger and his pack, not whites.
Mixed bag, the world might be tough, but a lot of people dont help themselves or their neighbours.

I’ve been here for years. I explicitly remember the time where you started to post “OMG this really is Cred Forumsmblr! XD kek!” in a bunch of threads.

Stop. It’s embarrasing.

>it wasnt the blacks keeping me down so i moved away from the blacks

Oh brother!

You've got yourself so twisted up about all the wrong things.

I mean I guess it's kinda obvious now that the Anti-SJW thing is like a call for help.

It's a "what about me?" response to others receiving representation.

You feel so small and alone and scared that you can't possibly imagine anyone having it worse than you.

But that's just the human condition!

Everyone has that, and some people have more or less legacy systemic bias to contend with on top of that, and it benefits us all to change that.

Good luck!

Because blacks only make up 13% of the population. A majority black area makes no dent in this country.

>you
>everyone who posts something you don't like is one post
Oh, right. You are one of - those - guys. I'll check the DSM for paranoid disorders. Help is coming buddy.

>come to this board to laugh at the manchildren watching cartoons
>mfw this post
lmao you fuckers should all unironically kys

>Implying you haven’t done it a bunch of times

Fuck off. Why are you even trying to deny it at this point?

>and it benefits us all to change that.

Not him but I really don't think your own brand of racial prejudice is going to help anything. In fact it's probably just going to make things worse.

Buddy, seek help.

>Better stories
>Better villains
>Cultural phenomenon for decades, not just a few days
>Can make profit on his own

I'm sure Batman would be fine.

Need I remind you of La-sha? As the mother would explain "It's La-dash-sha, the dash ain't silent"

Warner Bros is probably scrambling to get their Cyborg movie together now

>Country elects a bumbling retard who brags about molesting women, talks about fucking his daughter, and mocks literally anyone he sees.
>”White privileged doesn’t exist”

>Obama can’t wear a tan suit without people bitching
>”Blacks have the privilege!”