"Should we use all of our focus to give people answers about 60% of the lore that we ignored up until now...

"Should we use all of our focus to give people answers about 60% of the lore that we ignored up until now? Naaaaaah lets have a minecraft episode"

The finale was never going to be satisfying if it answered every question ever

The show really should've ended after the first Lich arc.

I mean, yeah, we wouldn't get Flame PRincess, but on the other hand, we wouldn't see Flame Princess ruined, either.

who cares about the lore of a shitty show?
AT was literally never about exploring the lore, so don't be mad that they didn't follow up on the one thing they never intended to follow up on

why do assholes always want to know everything, it makes shit way less magical, it makes shit way less fun

Im not saying that they should explain us the exact geopolitical situation of AT but at least answers about certain aspect of certain character (that we'll obviously never get at this point)

It was never going to please everyone. I mean, there are people who complain about how Simon&Marcy and Stakes showed too much of the post-apocalyptic world, making it "boring", and then there are people like OP who think even that's not enough. You just can't win with Cred Forums.

I started AT and MC around about the same time and I still associate them together. This was about 7+ years ago.

yo why the hell did they choose to do a Minecraft special NOW at the END OF THE SERIES in 2018

What I do wanna know is why they gave up on making Marcaline a fun character

I loved stakes but there are major aspect of some character that should had been developed at this point of the show

>least answers about certain aspect of certain character (that we'll obviously never get at this point)

Is this about rainicorns eating humans again because you have been going on and on about that for months in the drawthread.

I just want Simon to finally find some sort of peace with his pedophile girlfriend.

Nah its about Bubblegum being this sorta of borderline character and we never understood why she act like a controll freak sometimes (in certain episodes there were even vibes of evil from her character)

This.
They at least had the chance to not explicitly date itself for it's finale, but nope.

AT died years ago
expectations only breed disappointment

She's getting punished by Normie Man, King of Mars for being a crazy. Her story is done IMO.

Isn't this whole Uncle Gumbald plot and her having to take care of her retard brother sort of the reason she is like this.

While I agree wih this it's their fault for trying to court lorefags for 6 seasons

>You answered his question and killed the thread

>MUH LORE!!!
You and every "fan" like you are the reason AT declined.

The series should have ended with Dad's Dungeon. Fuck, it could have ended with a more comprehensive, TV movie version of Finn the Human / Jake the Dog and still be redeemable.

I think they wanted a vidya game episode and minecraft is the new pacman. Before Minecraft a Cred Forums vidya episode was all about pacman. Thinks change user. It isn't it anymore

>pedophile girlfriend

>muh lolsorandom
stay in the past grandpa

Betty was originally voiced by Lena Dunham who admitted to sexually molesting her little sister in her book

GotG still does pacman

I agree that it makes shit lless mysterious but I still think it can be done well - AT just didn't.

>idk what lolsorandom means so I'm going to apply it to every comedy

Honestly they should still just play dad's dungeon 4 times in a row as the finale

You guys know that the Minecraft special was ordered by the network INDEPENDENT of the final season right? and that it isn't part of the final season production wise and isn't taking up a production slot

there's not much that needs answering