What did Cred Forums think of Big Mouth?

Did the show have any flaws or was it genuinely good?

It was mediocre at best.
Brickleberry tier.
Hormone Monstress a good fap though.

I liked it. Much better than I though it would be. I liked the voice cast a lot and the Hormone Monsters were fantastic. I'm excited for season 2.

It was very flawed. But fuck it man, if you can accept the lowbrow humor then you'll like it

I'm really tired of scrolling through Netflix and seeing a kid propping up his tablet with his boner.

It's crass. The episode where the kid knocks up his pillow because he keeps fucking it kinda pushed the show into uncomfortable territory for me, but other than that it was... okay?

Nick Kroll isn't funny at all, but the talent surrounding him on this show was great.

Very unpleasant show that does nothing but sex jokes you've already heard dozens of times.
It's ugly, it's not very fun, and it's not really sure whether it should try to talk to teens going through puberty or adults who have already been there.

The only good episode was PARTY WOLF. This is indisputable.

Thought it was a better puberty lesson then anything I learned in middle and high school.
It was also refreshing to see a show talk about female puberty that wasn't some trash show like brace face filled with "your a woman" climbing a mountain metaphor.

Why is the black girl the only one who sounds like a kid her age?

I watched it honestly and was not predisposed to hate it like most anons on Cred Forums.
It was OK. It's not one of those shows I'll be hyped for a new season or I'd recommend all my friends to watch, but it was entertaining enough to sit through. The character designs are horrible but a show about horny tweens in the same reality as Cred Forums, I guess that decision was for the better.

Some jokes got a bit too dragged or went too far (the monster fucking a severed head was too long and cringy for me). In the end I'd watch a 2nd season but if they don't get renewed I won't care.

Also, got my then girlfriend to watch it, she said the portrayal of female puberty was spot on in her case. I didn't get the same vibes apart from being horny all the time (which never went away).

The gym teacher was fucking abysmal but the show was really funny and surprisingly heartfelt at times, took me back to when i was in middle school at points.

Stupid fun, I laughed a good amount of the time while throwing back some beers with my guy pals.

Nothing I would ever watch outside of that setting, though. When you're sober, the humor tends to be way more miss than hit, even if Deidrich Bader is a ton of fun.

This.
Despite how vulgar and stupid it was, there were a few moments where it did make me feel oddly nostalgic for that specific time in adolescence from like 7th grade to Freshman Year where you could juggle both adult and kiddie shit more or less evenly.

Looks fucking duuuuuumb

>Hormone Monstress a good fap though
My nigga

I managed to look past the art style, and it's pretty damn good. far from flawless, but still a good show. looking forward to season 2.

Had to soldier past the first episode, but it had some legit laugh out loud moments. Also to reiterate another anons point, it was a good representation of that time in my life at points. Also i don't know how i feel knowing i definitely was a head pusher

Neo yokio was the better big show of the time.

yes, but what was wrong with Big Mouth aside from the horrendous art and mediocre animation style.

It's not my thing at all, but it's good for what it is. I doubt I'll watch any more than I have, but I can see why other folks might enjoy it more.

I can't really relate to these kinds of shows because I didn't masturbate until I was 20, true story.

Jews are weird, and not in a quirky way, in a '...why don't you just stay the hell away from my kids' way.

Its for pedos

How the fuck does Cred Forums like this juvenile garbage? I watched it ironically and even then it was painful to sit through. It isn't funny, it isn't interesting, it's just crap. IHE's video basically sums up my complaints

It really isn't. The kids are way too hideous for that.

Show was fine. Not that funny, but interesting enough.