Hey guys, feeling down? I sure am

Hey guys, feeling down? I sure am.

ITT, post those stupid little moments from anything that put a smile on your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnUQ103_WpE
youtu.be/w4R82pNqGBE
youtube.com/watch?v=XOgy-RKEZsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robin Hood Daffy is probably my favorite Looney Tunes short, and Friar Porky's reaction to Daffy here is probably my favorite reaction to anything ever.

"This place smells, and something's dripping on me!"

"The smell is manure, and the drippin's manure. Now turn to chapter one of Math Safari!"

"But we're already on chapter seven!"

"THEN YOU'LL BE TEACHIN' WILLIE"

OW WAH-AH-AH-AH

I have a gal who's always late
Everytime we got a date
But I love 'ah

Baby...baby...!

Oh...lemon.

Pretty much any strip that features Woodstock

Tom being a babe-magnet was always fun

My boy's a box, damn you!
A BOOOOOX

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A

Tower Power Pokey intensifies.

>30 years of electricity
oh jesus

This is my all time favorite clip from Tom and Jerry.

always gets me

Hmm...wonder what makes it turn.

W H O L E S O M E

Just... what the fuck Archie.

I'm not the most avid viewer of Adventure Time, but there was an episode where Jake's imagination went out of control and brought things to life that put them in danger, and they had to find a way to shut it off.
At one point Jake accidentally imagines a troll at the end of a bridge that impedes their progress. Finn turns to Jake and gives him an annoyed look, which causes Jake to blush, shrug, and let out a sheepish laugh like "buh hah hoh hu." I thought it was the funniest shit ever.

Superman using his lesser known power, Super-Disappointment

I remember that. It was great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnUQ103_WpE
Stupid shit like this always make me bust a gut

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR KNEECAPS CHUCKLEHEAD

My favourite Jake line is when they discover the human mutants and they're afraid of a flashlight.
>We could rule them like gods... Angry gods...

And here come the pretzels!

The entire outfit. It's never really the center of attention in the episode, but it's seriously the funniest outfit ever worn in the show, and I am counting that time Carl wore a purple tentacle monster suit.

My favourite visual gag on the Simpsons. It's so stupid but that makes it even better

Bugs' expression during this bit

>Whitey Whackers

kek

Eyelashes

Everything about this had me rolling on the floor as a kid.

youtu.be/w4R82pNqGBE

I wanna pet her and tell her that she's a good girl.

It's strips like these that remind me how good of an artist Watterson actually is.

YOIKS, AND AWAY

>The mummy's ready for his mystical journey!

Mayor Quimby supports revolving-door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby?
Vote Sideshow Bob for Mayor.

Missus Krabapel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

Fucking kek

>barneyfag

The baby looked at you?

The best part of this arc is the line about how a celebrity busting through the wall and criticizing a fat guy's masturbation technique is just every fat guy's worst nightmare come to life, but unfortunately that strip makes no sense without context.

Didn't we used to have this as a banner?

that was glorious

for what i remember, yes

Go away Zuke.

Basically KotH silly episodes.
This is the one where Hank went blind after seeing his mom having sex on his breakfast table.

Here's Bill's face when the gang finds out Dale's dad works at the "Gay Rodeo"

youtube.com/watch?v=XOgy-RKEZsQ

>says sidewinder
>missile is clearly a sparrow

Fuck that blue cunt, shes the worst gem on the show

Sarah! Get me Superintendent Chalmers!
>Sarah dials.
Thank you, Sarah.

What the fuck was that little freak even talking about?

Anything from Nedroid, really.

This one gives me a headache.

I need to stop thinking about this before my head explodes.

You're not wrong.

It's simple.
The platonic realm from which all things are merely shadows of does not contain a gun before it was invented.
Therefore the gun that Steve is holding does not have a purpose or essence, which it cannot perform its duty without

My favorite instance of weird shit tumbling into a confusing, impossible to contextualize moment in Achewood was Teodor and Chuck Williams having a lesbian erotica writing contest live at a theater in identical elephant costumes.