President's Day!

you didn't forget about one of the most important winter celebrations?

youtube.com/watch?v=odkkf0Ic_Mo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Americans feel the need to display their flag colors on every kind of media? Like no other country does this on such a level unless it is said country's birthday, it is a bit creepy, like normalized propaganda

>salutes with her left hand

FUCK

Why does so much shit do this? You NEVER salute with your left hand.

they are proud of their achievements!

unlike you, wussy litle land.

FUCK Cred Forums STOP REMINDING ME THAT THIS SHOW WAS CANCELED

You may not have noticed, but she was singing to the tune of God Save The Queen in that part. Not to mention about president Mr T.

She's not the brightest bunny around. If this cartoon was made by a hack she'd be using a broom or a mop the wrong way.

fuck off n'jadaka
go back to wakanda
you have so much and we have so little

Because back in 1950 a senator by the name of Joseph McCarthy started a political movement that accused people of treason and subversion without bothering with messy and complicated things like "evidence". He basically just went around accusing any and all critics and political opponents of being communist or communist sympathizers and was able to destroy careers and imprison people. This was bolstered by Truman's exuctive order that said that federal civil service employees be screened for "loyalty".
September 11th brought McCarthyism back in a big way, just replace "communist" with "terrorist" (or don't, because the people that force this shit conflate the two anyway).
So as a result the unspoken cultural rule for the last 70 years or so has been "showcase how patriotic you are or you're unamerican and thus proper fucked."

The Brits are worse; they even put their flag on another country ones!

>or don't, because the people that force this shit conflate the two anyway
Well, it is the second most popular ideology among terrorists. The first being various kinds of Islam.

Sure. Every ideology and social group except yours is a monolith, because that's how it works.

>every time Lola speaks with a deep voice
UNF

Well, all brands of communism collectively have the highest death toll recorded AFAIK.

After the horrors of the 20th century one would need to be either a moron or completely reprehensible to support full on Marxism and communism. If it always inevitably turn into a massacre and "hurr not real communism" then maybe there's something inherently wrong with it at the core?

t. Living in a post-Soviet state

I bet you use "AmeriKKKa" unironically

Did you know that everyone that's ever drank water has died?

>You may not have noticed, but she was singing to the tune of God Save The Queen in that part.
"My Country, 'Tis of Thee" is a real song with the same melody as "God Save the Queen."

Nah, I just think it's funny how thought processes work. Like how off the top of my head there's at least 12 different kinds of Christianity (and I know I'm forgetting some) but Americans think all Muslims think exactly the same things all the time and there's no wings with different opinions to that religion like there are others.

Posting superior presidents song
youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8

Can't we just discuss how much we all want to fuck Lola Bunny?

Ironically that'd cause the thread to get deleted faster. Or maybe just turfed to /trash/ if we're lucky.

Yes, but living in a communist country considerably speeds the process up.

Thanks for the juicy knowledge user, I knew there was something weird going on, but was not exactly sure about the reasons

I want to seize her means of reproduction

>this thread

What happened to this country? Ronald Reagan was right.

If Reagan was right then why did god punish him with senility?

it was actually a punishment for us

and replaced by something substantially inferior.

Kek

>Why do Americans feel the need to display their flag colors on every kind of media?
1950's. Not even once.

GOAT Looney Tunes

>If this cartoon was made by a hack she'd be using a broom or a mop the wrong way.
Oh god it's becoming a meme

Memes is all you can hope for when you resort to stealing jokes from fucking Spongebob.

>Joseph McCarthy started a political movement that accused people of treason and subversion without bothering with messy and complicated things like "evidence".

except most of the people McCarthy accused ended up actually being communist plants and universities were crawling with them.

Reagan was the one who fucked California up, don't bring that fucker up.

This. Politicians will be ridiculed for not having enough red, white, and blue at their evens and the presence of flag lapel pins are a must.

Why are you so upset over flags?

Sure they were.

You dare invoke Mopper, The God of Wrong-Way Mop?!

It's Presidents Day. Why wouldn't they show it.

Because it’s cool.

Cool Lola!

Why wasn't the wearing his costume?

*Why wasn't thor

>most of the people

other way around, there were a few people that were russia plants but most of them were not. there were plenty of russian spies fucking around during the cold war and he managed to ignore them

That's what he gets for signing amnesty.

Forgive me, oh cladistical forefather of retards!

Given today's western college climate and rampant left-wing racsim disguised as anti right-wing "social justice", I don't blame him honestly.

drumpf is treason