JUST-

JUST-

>he became mike stoklasa

Do YOU even know what you’re talking about anymore?

>Soycucks

someday they're gonna put Cred Forumsocks like you in cages And this board will be better for it

hi r9k

By the way that's the point of the movie, the villains' plot is to emasculate and alienate Bob. If anything the movie is gonna end up on a "redpilled" note.

>entire movie will be about Helen doing random hero stuff and Bob will just be used for physical gags with the babby
this is all I got from the trailer.

>entire movie will be about Helen

Nice to see a uncucked guy on this board
And you just know how Helen is going to quip something like "this is why you leave the real work for the girls YASSS QUEEN SLAY" or something SJW like that

>Being a responsible father is being a cuck now

Cred Forums was a mistake.

It’s not SJW anymore user it’s SRW they’re interested in social revenge not justice

i wonder what's the definition of a father for Cred Forums and /r9k /

>dude soyboy lol am I cool yet?

pretty sure we all just want to see helen anyways, just fastforward through the bob stuff, done.

Nothing. Their dads never raised them
Given the average age for Cred Forums newfags is around 13-14, I'm willing to bet their dads just let the computer/Ipad raise them.

This whole thread is ironic right?

Also, what did Cred Forums think of the trailer? I thought it was pretty average. I didn't find the jokes that funny, and the plot seems a bit too similar to the first, just with Helen as the lead this time. Not a lot got revealed though, so it's hard to speculate too much. I've still got faith in Brad Bird to deliver, but this trailer doesn't get me that excited.

I've been here for almost ten years.

Go fuck yourself. Cred Forums has ruined Cred Forums.

No, you just have always had shit opinions

This is way too relatable, except the one who abandoned her career to take care of the kids was my mother

Forgot mah pic

>It’s not SJW anymore user it’s SRW they’re interested in social revenge not justice

>Supposedly the plot will involve a villain with the ability to manipulate and control others
>We've seen a bit about the guy who contacts the family and recruits Helen to do hero work again with tech provided by his company
>He has a sister who hasn't been shown in the trailers but is a major character: Evelyn Deavor, the brilliant brainchild behind her brother Winston’s telecommunications company, knows her way around tech. She loves tinkering with tech, and has never met a problem she can’t solve.
>Helen will be the subject of whatever the villain has planned, if it's Evelyn (who's name looks like a set up for a super identity name) then she's already wearing the tech Evelyn made
>Also will introduce another super heroine who is obsessed with Eleastigirl
>Her powers are based on space and matter manipulation her name is "Voyd"

As a fan of both mind control and corruption my dick is looking forward to this movie

>no timeskip
>key point of the plot is that no one knows Jackjack has powers even though he beat syndrome at the end of the last movie
>heroes save the world but still get banned again for no reason except to cause the plot
>violet's noncharacter given a romance arc that STILL no one will care about

this

>no timeskip
It didn't really need one. It's already in a good place to explore the concept. A time skip would just be to get out of explaining something like super legalization again.

>key point of the plot is that no one knows Jackjack has powers even though he beat syndrome at the end of the last movie.
Did they ever really see him use his powers? The incident occurred pretty high up and while they likely saw a struggle they couldn't have seen Jack-jack clearly. They know the babysitter mentioned special powers but they can't know what she saw (it was implied by the Jack-jack short that the NSA conducted an interview with her then wiped her memory.)

>heroes save the world but still get banned again for no reason except to cause the plot
They'd still be banned for the same reason they were already banned, they can't be held accountable for the collateral damage they participate in during a fight and they have no authority to hand out justice based on the events of a climatic battle. The Syndrome Robot makes them look worse if anything because it was an event primarily motivated by making people fear supers so they'll want to pay for super protection from their dangers.

>violet's noncharacter given a romance arc that STILL no one will care about
I haven't heard much about this, but given you see her as a non-character then isn't that exactly why she needs a plot to develop her character?

cant wait to see the end where Helen ultimately leaves him for some other super, because he fails to satisfy her.

>that watermark and colors
shoulda checked the image instead of going by the thumbnail. I apologize, I'll go commit sudoku now.

>"GET OUT. OF. MY. CAR!"

And if it turns out to not be the case, will you kill yourself?

Doesn't sound much better than the parade of failed "Female Bond" types coming around right now.

god damn it's perfect

>Bob

>fails to satisfy her

Yea not even in the same ballpark of the films with that one.

>Female Bond
>entire first 15 minutes is Q trying to convince Bond to use gadgets that hide in her hoohah

Shad, where are you?!

JUST EAT 4 SCOOPS. COME ON, YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG. LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>LOOK MOMMIE I GOT OUT OF MY CONTAINMENT BOARD AND I'M TRYING TO FIT IN *flaps paws in anticipation of tendies*

>first movie had Bob have a mid-life crisis and his family supporting him
>second movie has Helen having a midlife crisis and her family supporting her
I’m really excited for this!

>Helen having a midlife crisis
>"I…I need to be a whore"
yes

What? I can't wait for Helen movie.

do women really wear leggings as pants?

>first movie was predominantly Bob’s story
>second movie is predominantly Helen’s story

Why are people freaking out about this?

Because people are idiots.

It's pretty obvious how this is going to go based off of the interview she gave at the beginning of the first movie. She's going to feel powerful and vibrant again, but it's going to come at the cost of her family.

I think a lot of people would prefer an actual timeskip rather than a retread of the first movie's plot immediately after the first movie.

Male demographics are getting tired of the female focus in media that has become more and more unbearably irritating. So that's how it is. And one other thing, STOP pretending that Elastigirl was ever a worthwhile character, she's just Bob's cock holster. That's all she was and that's all Cred Forums discusses about her for MANY years. No one has actual expectations of a female character besides "Can I fap to her?"

because a
>Oh no! A father raising his baby by himself?! Isn’t that WACKY?!?
sub-plot wouldn’t exist if the movie wasn’t focused on Helen, because it’s implicit that a mother knows how to care for her baby whereas if the dad does it retarded slapstick is soon to follow.

>Male demographics are getting tired of the female focus in media that has become more and more unbearably irritating.
Well, I do agree that certain films like Ghostbusters...
>And one other thing, STOP pretending that Elastigirl was ever a worthwhile character, she's just Bob's cock holster. That's all she was and that's all Cred Forums discusses about her for MANY years. No one has actual expectations of a female character besides "Can I fap to her?"

Idiot.

yes

>There are people in this very thread that wanted another generic capeshit movie, but with a family of superheroes instead

It's a fucking straw bait post.
Can't you fucking tell them apart?
>"First I'll be reasonable for a bit."
>"THEN I'LL GO FULL STRAWMAN TO MAKE THIS SIDE LOOK RETARDED"

It's the same shit as those "We whites/straights/males are the TRUE oppressed!" posts you see often in every shitty race/gender bait thread.

Nothing but garbage.

So all tumblrina posts are 100% played straight and totally real but all crazy right-wing shit is just strawmen?

maybe because this feels like another Finding Dory situation. Where its literally the first movie except Bob is with the kids and Helen is out doing super hero missions.

Who said they were 100% straight?

Considering I keep getting told by crossposters like you about how tumblr SJWs are invading Cred Forums and Cred Forums as a whole, accompanied by screenshots showing obvious satire/bait, I'd say most of you.

kek

>Considering I keep getting told by crossposters like you
>crossposters
So you're one of *those*. Then forget what I said.
You're a retard.

Mr. Incredible doesn't exactly have a job anymore, right? He's been fired from the insurance company so it seems he isn't doing much outside of occasional superhero work and taking care of his family.

Is Helen the breadwinner now since she got that job being Elastigirl again?

>One Cred Forumsack assblasted the entirety of Cred Forums so much that the janny had to delete his posts

Holy shit how much more soyboy can you get

Read the fucking title of the board
Cred Forums - Comics & Cartoons
NOT fucking politics

>dad is in spandex
>mom is in latex
good

FUCK PIXAR
FUCK MUSCLES

Oh shit

This is such a common throwaway line that's been used even way before this wave of feminism's media influence that you shouldn't be this rump enraged by it at this point

>why are you yelling at me

>Cred Forums has waited for a sequel for 15 years
>Trailer comes out and it's endless complaining

>Majorrity of whiners are oldcucks and teens who were not even born when the first movie released

Fuck you alll, I'm gonna watch this movie and it's gonna be great you fucking assholes.

GIVE ME THE GUN HELEN!
GIVE ME THE GUN!

>on Cred Forums
>liking somthing
You've got some fucking nerve, pal.

haha...ugh.

I just watched the trailer for it after avoiding it for a while and it honestly looks pretty good all around. I got a lot of hope for this one really.

I can't tell if that persons username means its more likely to be satire or less likely

Do we have to deal with this socio-political shit every time we have an Incredibles thread?
Bunch of fucking babies.

>ladies, is it gay to smile at another woman?
made me laff

>*cockcage rattles*
You're either a complete (maximum, 100%, etc.) homo or want to get cucked out of fap material.

Why is this fucking board to susceptible to political shit-slinging?
This is the ONLY board that always gets mad with *anything* considered socially acceptable or unacceptable.
And don't come with that Cred Forums takeover bullshit. We don't even have to deal with this shit on other boards.

Have you been to Cred Forums or Cred Forums even one time?

Why does everyone talk like a nig nog on social media?

Yeah, and they don't get pissy every time a "conservative" or "republican" opinion gets posted on the board.

you mean using the word "y'all"?

Kek

You sound like a loser

syndrome was like a billion feet up in the air when jack-jack shape shifted, so it's plausible that the family didn't see it.

She said that in the first movie tbf