It's another "distant ancestor recounts the quirky adventures of her great great grandmother" episode

>It's another "distant ancestor recounts the quirky adventures of her great great grandmother" episode

Paused the show right there. Why do sitcoms always do this? Is there no creativity left in the world anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1jnSlIjmN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep watching

gr8 b8, i r8 8/8

Ending was sad

Decendant

The ending was pretty neato

Legit saddest ep of BoJack
Why can't we protect her smile?

Fucking retard.

What a stupid twist

Watch it anyway, it's worth it

Princess Carolyn doesn't deserve this stupid bullshit.
She could've been a great mom, dammit. She's a good person who deserves good things.

>paused it right there

almost good bait had you not said that line

if you think sitcoms don't have creativity anymore just wait unil you see the modern cartoons, now that's some uncreative garbage.

I think she'd be bad at it because she's too focused on her work.

>>It's another "distant ancestor recounts the quirky adventures of her great great grandmother" episode
I know this is bait but I don't recall any episodes that use this trope.

it's OP baiting people and you took it

It's basically an exact remake of the How I Met Your Mother episode "Symphony of Illumination"
youtube.com/watch?v=N1jnSlIjmN8

You ever think what's so special about this ancestor that their future great great great great grandkids decided to do a report about them?
What makes Princess Caroline so great that someone would do an entire report about her life?

Would my life be worth reporting about? what about you Cred Forums?

Both are better than anime, in any case.

In life it doesnt matter if you are a good or a bad person, shit happens.
PC would never gets what she deserves, only what she take for herself.

Pepe often do tropes on purpose

>entire show is guy telling stories to his kids
>one episode, it actually was a story in a story
>thus HIMYM created the entire "unreliable narrator" and "fake-out" concept in writing
I really get tired of people dragging that show up as if they created the fucking concept. I guess we can't have anyone trying to run a scam in a show without it being a ripoff of Phil Silvers.
>exact remake
You are as dumb as OP.

>WAAAAHHH A TROPE GOT USED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
fucking kill yourself

>It's another "user dislikes an episode in a TV show for using a plot device that was used somewhere else" thread

Stopped reading the post right there. Why do anons always do this? Do they not understand there's 8 billion people on the planet or that 100+ new cartoon series released worldwide in the last 2 years?

>23 replies
>1 poster