Batman #41 PREVIEW

AND

HERE

WE

GO

Now it's time for Ivy and possibly Harley too, who knows to fall to the greatness that is BatCat!

I liked the preview and mind game shit that it's promising.

also I don't like Janin much but that first page spread of Ivy is great

Get ready for the wave of asshurt Ivyfags

wut

And that's it. Out this Wednesday

Nobody talks like this
For fuck sake, just call him Bruce

I was hoping for more superfriends stuff. Habve Batman and Aquaman go on an adventure with Catwoman or something

>Nobody talks like this

That's your brain on Harley Quinn, powerful stuff. Ivy should know

eesh, 3d art.

thanks for the preview op

That can be interesting if not written by King.
How will the slut Selina recover when she meets the pure Mera?

I think he's ok
he has some weird choices for pronouns but far from the worst writer batman's had

That Swamp Thing Winter thing was fucking pointless though. i can't imagine someone paying money to read 30 pages of grassman walking aimlessly through snow. shit doesn't work in a comic medium

>3d
As if we needed more proof DC was going out of business

EM FRO IVY LEAGUE

Ivyleague is gonna have a Twitter breakdown

I actually hate the fucking guy's art, and have been EXTREMELY vocal about him being much of the reason I think WOJAR sucks (as well as the autistic dialogue that's inherent in any TK book).

But these pages in general, this one being the weakpoint: , look quite good.

Still wish we had Finch back. He was doing wonders on the book.

GIRLS KISSING GIRLS

Good. Delusional shipper antihero nonsense

>Batty
Cute
U
T
E

>Get ready for the wave of asshurt Batcatfags.

I'd honestly be dead heated if my significant other was walking around naked in a house with my child and wards as well as my butler.

Also, why the fuck was Alfred dressed and at the beck and call. Is King's Bruce really that much of a cunt? And I noticed it's night time in the hallway. It looking bright in the bedroom made sense because batman doesn't sleep at night. I don't know why the rest takes place in the dark.

And how much of a piece of shit is Selina that she'd walk by an unconscious Alfred in Batman's house and not even wake him up or seek help in order to just go grab some batcock?

Selina's So Ugly .

Babe,

>nobody talks like this
we know, and yet for some reason DC seems to think dialogue doesn't matter and has doubled down by hiring one of the few "popular" writers as bad at it as King.

Go fix your fucked up acne face you cunt.

she varies between yummy to ugly depending on the artist. This short hair shit has always been fucking disgusting though.

>tfw I dont have that comic

Damn

With King level of obsession with Catwoman I think the wedding is a fact. But I don't see the marriage lasting past King. I have the impression not even the other current Batman writers like what he's doing, they seem to be ignoring the whole batcat thing. So I was hopping maybe Dr Manhanttan is altering reality or something like that. I hope DC fire King already, I can't stand 2 more years of his nonsense.

>>Get ready for the wave of asshurt Harlivyfags.

His Selina has just plot armor at this point. I always loved Selina Kyle, but King has managed in making me hate her.

>>>Get ready for the wave of asshurt Catfags.

in b4 Ivy League fangirls are so butthurt that they hack the CIA databases and registries to try and find some dirt they can use to get King fired

I think you're missing the point, which is batshit Ivyfags hating it when Ivy is actually a villain

> King fired
Good.

after reading the last few issues of Batman, I'm fully on the anti King side at the moment.

I'd like if this ooc shit in king's stories is revealed to he Doctor manhattan

I just can't understand how they can go from Mann and Jones to this PS3 tier poser shit.

Also: I see the dialog is back to Literal Autism levels. "Batty, you look terrible"... SERIOUSLY??

Jesus wept.

Imagine being this autistic.

>implying you guys know dialogue
Ok Cred Forums, I'm sure Batfags are the perfect arbiters of what natural dialogue sounds like

Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat

I want you to reread that Ivy monologue out loud, and ask yourself if that sounds natural

Just get King (and Janin) off this fucking book already.

Bump

>Bump
I think you mean: "I've come to bump the thread that needs to be bumped."

The best part of this is how triggered everyone seems to be over it

>you guys
>Implying you know anything about anyone on Cred Forums
>implying a fucking retard couldn't tell me Tom King's dialogue is terrible because it sounds just like him
>Implying that because you called me Batfag that it's true or matters

Do you have any response that rests on proving us wrong? You know, rather than focusing on us personally, who you know nothing about.

Nobody is.

can you explain what is autistic about it? I find that post to be pretty agreeable.

It sounds like she's trying to be cute and endearing. You don't think that's appropriate?

It's all the Bat, Cat, Bat, Cat stuff that sounds unnatural.

In any case, you don't want realistic speech in any case. It sounds like Bendis talk but more awkward pauses to intersperse all the repetition.

again, nobody is.

seems to me the shills were hoping for some cahracterfags to shit things up so they can say "it's not bad characterfags are bad" for the 41st time since King took over.

JUST STOP CALLING EACH OTHER BAT AND CAT

AHGUHG IT'S SO UNNATURAL NOT EVEN IN A CUTE COMICBOOKY WAY

Have you not read any of the threads aboit King’s Batman? All the kiddies who got into comics via New 52 Snyder trash have lost their minds over the run thus far, and it’s been glorious to watch.

>how triggered everyone seems to be
>to be
user you were talking about this thread. yes I go into King story times. But it's not Scott Snyder fags that hate him, I hate scott snyder (less and less as King shits the bed on Bats) but that doesn't mean I like king's work. I think it's done nothing but go downhill since IAMBANE.

The insufferable insistence to keep doing the batcat shit is, in and of itself, indicative of how spiteful king is. I really, really do think he hates the character and only took the slot because it was offered and because he saw it as a challenge.

And because if the yankees come calling you don't say you're a red sox fan, you toss the pinstripes on and play.

King gets the BEST premises but the absolute worst cringe-enducing executions.

This art is fucking awful

>This art is fucking awful
Mikel Janin just renders 3d figures, which is why everyone looks so stiff and awkward; although it used to be even worse back when he was doing Grayson.

>those lats
yuck

Why does all the girls, including the gay ones want to fuck Bruce? Did Grayson's magic rub off on him or something?

I'm an Ivyfan and I'm already annoyed. It's not because she's a villain, because I actually prefer her as a villain. I just hate everything involving this retarded, forced romance trashy fanfiction-tier BatCat shit and everything that serves to legitimize it. It's a fucking embarrassment.

well seems like Cred Forums is hyped on this one.

Janin's art looks much better in this than it did in WOJAR. Is it a different inker/colorist?

The most recent chick (who did the Talia and Batman/Wonder Woman stores) has been King's best artist on Batman.

While I prefer Finch, Jones did have some very very nice issues. I really like her work. Though I do think she drew the batfam as a bit too old (Finch had some weird faces nobody is perfect, specifically on a bi-weekly). Other than that I thought she really fit TKs pace and style.

In fiction, noboy talk like in real life or it would be unbearable. When we speak with one another, the conversation is full of holes, of half formed ideas, often goes nowhere. In fiction, it would be ok for a few pages but frustrating beyond that.

You just have to switched bat and cat by honey and darling in your head. Because that's what they are, intended cute nicknames.

1. Ivy’s been attracted to men before, including Batman. She ain’t gay.

2. She’s mostly just trying to get him under his control anyway.

To be fair I simply agreed with user that nobody talks like that. I never said "real" conversations are good for literature of any kind. In fact me shitting on Bendis, who attempts to do just that, would inform you that I don't think that.

Regardless, why does that mean TK's penchant for having his characters speak like fucking robots is good or preferable? He isn't writing vision anymore.

you shouldn't have to change the words in your head to make the writing better, user. And even then the point that "it's annoying" has gotten across.

I know, I know, Tom King loves to use repetition. I know he uses it for his cheap little pay offs. I know. But he does it too much, and in each instance he goes too far. Every single fucking thing he does is "way too far".

>She ain’t gay.

Yeah, right.

The shitty cgi looks so stiffed. The coloring and shading also doesn't do it any favors.

Who is the bald chick? Lena Luthor?

Can't wait for the Poison Ivy League to go crazy on twitter.