Amazing Spider-Man new creative team

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Who do you think should be the new creative team on Amazing Spider-Man after Dan Slott thankfully finally leaves?

Personally? I say Gerry Duggan with Chris Samnee and Valerio Schiti.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

I doubt the new creative team will be much better. Spider-Man has dug itself a deep hole, and Marvel still has a laundry list of requirements for Peter's character they still want writers to abide by.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

I just heard they might be considering Ottley. But it's more a rumor or educated guess.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Bleedingcool thinks it will be Nick Spencer.

Colton White
Colton White

I'd love Duggan on Deadpool. I'd also be okay with Cates.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Christ I'd rather Zdarsky on both books than that

Carson King
Carson King

I don't know but I'm excited for this new era. Truly a Brand New Day.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Spider-Man has dug itself a deep hole, and Marvel still has a laundry list of requirements for Peter's character they still want writers to abide by.
This user has very good point. Especially about the higher Marvel Staff and their narrow dull vision of Spider-Man and how he should be.
That being said, I do think Slott being gone will still bring some positives. The Annual story by David Hein, while by all means not perfect, at least showed a non-retarded manchild Peter with family and friends that love him (he didn’t even shit on MJ!).

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Was that, Morning Glories and Ant-Man?
Not super hyped at that news to be honest.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Zdarsky has done a pretty good job improving himself. He went from the first issues of cringe with stuff like Riri to a much better story witch JJJ.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Just a rumor (hopefully)

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

How ironic. BND was suppose to usher in a new golden age of Spider-Man. But now here we are wishing for a better age than Slott’s.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Get Rick Remender.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Rotating team of writers consisting of Conway, Kelly, Thompson, Spencer and Duggan

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Fuck you spiderfag we need Duggan in Cosmic

Landon James
Landon James

It's sad so many response are just mentioning a writer. Creative TEAM anons.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Get Stegman and Yost back.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

How would you guys feel if JMS returned?

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

Gillen or Fraction

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

A shame, because it will probably suck but Marvel will keep thinking that they are doing an amazing job with Spidey because it maintain its position as their best selling book, even though Spidey should be selling more and it will sell even if a monkey were to write the collection.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Cosmic is dead. Let the ooga chaka die.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

I really hope it'll be him
Or Rivera.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Dude, Paola Rivera is hands down my favorite Spider artist; I would start buying comics again if him and a good writer got on ASM

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Only if he brings Leiber with him

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Or Rivera.
Fuck yes Spider-Gabby I wants it...

David Perry
David Perry

Kelly or Hastings, maybe Cates.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Writer
First choice is Duggan. Second would be Rick Remender. I think Rick can do a good balance of humor and drama. I saw someone mention Hickman I'd be open to the idea.
Artist
Chris Samnee would be awesome. Ryan Ottley would draw some of the greatest Spider-man fights since Mcfarlane. Geoff Shaw would be pretty cool also.

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

I really want Paolo Rivera on interiors again with Chris Samnee. It will never happen but a man can dream. I wouldn't give a shit who wrote it if those two were onboard.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Spider-Man's been effectively dead for a decade and you're still bitching.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Yost
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit