Character inconsistencies in Adventure Time

>be princess bubblegum
>keep telling everyone that your job is demanding and you have to commit to your kingdom 100% and because of that you can't or don't want to date other people or whatever
>fast forward a few seasons later
>be dating marceline in almost every episode you are in with her with no second thoughts

What are there some other glaring inconsistencies in characters? Also I get the feeling that characters behave very differently when written by different people and it's jarring aswell. Like in one episode PB is fun to hang out with, in the other she is cold and very distant. I don't get it.

Because the writers made her into a manipulative and abusing whore, just to mess with and cuck finn, so the writers can vent their repressed daddy issues, sexual frustration, and other faults because they blame on men so they hate them so much. She deserves to be shaved of all her bubblegum hair and stoned in the street like the goddamn slut she is.

Have you watched the show? Because ignoring the fact that they aren't outright dating the main point bwtween those seasons is that PB had to learn to let her Kingdom go, or at lwast not be as much of a controlling, monitorinf, psycho to her pwople and to make time for hwrself.
She repeatedly gets screwed over for focusing on her kingdom so the show has been trying to show her giving it more leeway and givinf herself more time to be herself, even if it only goes so far.

There are definitely inconsistencies with characterisation in AT, mainly with the early seasons compared to the later seasons, but your complaint here isn't valid. PB went through an entire character arc in season 6/7 about learning to be more relaxed about being princess, and to take more time for herself. Even then, she still doesn't have a lot of time to hang out with Marceline. Like in Broke His Crown when Marceline basically had to drag PB along.

She hasn't been shown to spend time with Marceline just for the sake of it though, usually it's just a part of something else which just happens to involve both of them

Adventure Time is mostly full retard after season 3, and I don't care if you think I'm wrong. All the stuff they tried to do with lore, overarching stories, individual characters, etc, was just a waste. It feels so messy and rushed. The original seasons were executed a million times better.

wow I've only heard this exact same piece of whining 3597 times now

>Because the writers made her into a manipulative and abusing whore
>so the writers can vent their [...] sexual frustration
lol, projection much?

More like theyre projecting on a childrens cartoon that no one will tap their fat ugly dyke ass

And it's been true ever since the first time.

After a few days of observation, I feel about 95% sure that you're trolling, but honestly that's probably even worse than if you believe what you're saying. Just puts you an extra step away from not being totally stunted and amoral.

I just started watching yesterday and I got to the part where Finm becomes Marceline's henchman (season 1) and I want to punch her in the face so bad jesus christ

this thread has only been up for a couple of hours tho and you think its the same person? A lot of people dislike pb shipping so unless theres some damning evidence on the anonymous chechnyan veneering board i doubt its the same person.

I've been checking in on AT threads regularly for years, and this "cuck whore soyboy rape" guy only showed up a few days ago and is in every thread now. Seems pretty clear that it's one person.

Why? It was fun, I miss that asshole Marceline.

Yeah, because everyone knows it's true.

Not true, Finn has been called a cuck since season 7.

>checked
because she was giving Finn mixed messages and stuff and she reminded me of a grill I like and made a whiny /adv/ thread to spout my laments in (here > but no bully)
a-and not spoilers! I'm barely near the end of season 1
a friend recommended the show after I told him about Steven Universe, and he said "wait til you get to the origin story" when I told him I liked the show so far

Im not trolling, these are my honest opinions

mmm this should work better?

>be more relaxed about being princess, and to take more time for herself
PB was like that in early AT, except for the one time with Goliad. What amazing development, having a character learn so,ething they already knew without giving any reason why that's a logical conclusion of "I got voted out because I've been a bitch for the past 2 seasons."

Why do we keep having these threads? They're only good for single thread discussions every once in a while not 3 times a day.

NuAT defense force means guarenteed replies.

People can't resist poking the troll in his cage, even though they know better.

Not him, but no, there is not arc to make her progress as a character she is just interpret differently for the many writer of the show.

I don't disagree

>7
You mean 5.2

don't waifu Marceline user

so far I don't want to waifu Marceline nor P. Bubblegum
it's like they made them in the image of standard flaky "quirky" grill
also
>my waifu will always be Pearl of the Crystal Gems

>SUfag
Stop watching immediately, go somewhere else, we don't need more faggots like you in AT threads

b-but why
just because I also watched another show?

People who like SU are mentally challenged. You can't have a functioning brain and like SU, plain and simple.

Because your garbage taste isn't conducive to discussion

You're just mad your show doesn't have a waifu worth having.

Who cares, it has actual jokes unlike SU

that wasn't (Me), and I do agree AT is funnier than SU

Don't talk shit about my waifu

they dont give a fuck about writing, they were making it up as it goes. characterization was, at least for me, pretty much non existence. the characters were all the same lol random wacky zappy humor and even were feelingless in the last seasons

t. Stefan Molyneux
I'm willing to bet Bubbline was a mix of fanservice and a need to shift both character's elsewhere after Finn was with Flame Princess, not because of some Freudian bullshit.

>not everyone is a depressing jaded cunt like me
>that means they're wacky lol random
Next you're going to tell me "Islands is good"

He complained that in the later seasons they were feelingless, he's calling both early and late AT shit dummy

yeah, what this dude said

Can someone recommend me some fanfics/doujins/whatever where Finn watches PB get fucked?

I could write you one.

well if you can, try to cram in all the tension regarding Finn's infatuation and that he will never, ever be able to touch PB, that even Ice King can fuck her but not Finn. Would be cool.