Does anybody have this guy's goddamned contact info

I've been trying and failing to get in touch with John K for months, does anybody here have any clue how to reach him. I have cartoon ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

ralphbakshi.com/
fates.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0RPat4hfseo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have cartoon ideas
Then why do you want to talk to that pervert?

You could always try to get in touch with former associates or try contacting him via his animation blog, if he still has it.

You'd have better luck pitching to Seth McFarlane. Y'know, someone who the industry actually likes and can work with.

>Pitching to John K

OP, don't. He'll just screw you over.

>Pitching to John K.
user, do you WANT your project to get finished?

Well, one of them is an r-rated ren and stimpy movie
DESU I'd rather have someone teach me how to make this stuff Good And For Cheap than just get a job at a place not actually doing any of the work of drawing animated cartoons

I can finish it myself lmao! I'm capable, I just want a coach

I have his personal e-mail address.

could i....have it? I can give you my email if you (reasonably) don't wanna share on here

>I'm an idea man

PM me op, I might be able to help

Ok here you go my friend!

He has a Twitter account doesn't he?

He does, and I've tried it, but he's a 60 year old man who does not appear to use it very often

OP, do you think you're the first motherfucker with "ideas" to try unsolicited pitches to industry veterans?

The president is a 71 year old man who uses Twitter 25x a day.

Try Butch Hartman. He's a bro who doesn't have any enemies/women who've accused him of rape.

go pitch to a network like adult swim or something

john.k's credentials aren't much today, he doesn't have pull, authority, or any of that stuff just lots of "I used to". You'd be wasting your time

^This. If we were in 1995, then his name would have meant something.

Y'all might be misapprehending my purpose here. I want to learn how to make cartoons in, or outside, a system that is geared against it. I know I can pitch a show (workin on a bible rn! heres a brainstormin sample) but I would rather obtain practical production knowledge that would help me (longerm) start making my own stuff out from my own studio

Like fuck, I could get a fish from a network....but I'd rather learn how to fish, y'know?

>trying to get production tips from John K.
lol, you'd be better off contacting Ralph Bakshi, at least he actually accomplished something like that.

ralphbakshi.com/

This is literally the worst way to do this.

"Hey, I know you don't know me or anything about me. But will you put a whole lot of effort into teaching me how to do your job?"

If you want development guidance and possibly work done, these guys are great and willing to work with you: fates.com/

Greg?

You're a fucking moron, aren't you?

>wanting to ask John K
>instead of Arshad

youtube.com/watch?v=0RPat4hfseo

Think of it like this. The John K you know and love has been replaced by a insane psycho path that is now wearing John K's skin like a fur suit.

>pm me

Where do you think we are, reddit?

nah, aint greg
if you say so, Cred Forums post number 98762712

John is nothing now but an aging loser who tries to pick up teen girls at Wal-Mart.

I doubt the OP really works in the industry because nobody could be this dumb.