Do you think Batman should be a meta-human?

Do you think Batman should be a meta-human?

he is like shonen character, with martial art he can crush big rock

>should be
He is.

I've never read Mother Panic, is that good?

I thought Bruce was already categorized as one or as close as a combat hardened vigilante can get anyway

>because i willed it
that's not it works

Seriously? In this universe?

No

Is Punisher a meta? No. We all knew Barbatos was stalking Bruce.

>Is Punisher a meta?
I don't think Steve Dillon ever elevated to the status of being the negative multiverse FRONK deity, manipulating Frank's agency and ability. Bruce Wayne used to not have Barbatos. He was the product of training and preparation. Due to Metal, that is no longer the case, and everything he has accomplished has been because he has Barbatos acting as his crutch.

So Batman is basically Moon Knight now but with an edgier god backing him up?

Well, now, until Metal wraps up and Barbatos is defeated. Then he'll go back to being the product of prep/training he was before.

Absolutely not.

However, I am open to the idea of him using meta level tech/magic to keep himself going. (aka the Lazarus pits.) Only when used to restore his body to a prime state, not completely depending on it to function like Ra's.

i meant free will and all that

And you're talking about Bruce's will, right?

I like the idea of him being a metahuman, but his power is"just" he can learn and master things at a much faster rate than a normal human, though nowhere near Taskmaster levels.

Yeah and nah, it would help explain alot about how he is able to do most of the shit he does like taking down dozens of armed dudes plus super villains and whatever shit happens with the Justice League which no matter how you spin it should be out of Batman's league

The stuff I wouldn't have a problem with
>Bruce is basically a a low level super genius already so just outright saying that it's a meta thing would be fine
>Bruce trained all over the world in martial arts and I've always wanted him to do some more mystic esoteric shit
>Bruce is established as having trained with Zatanna so just give him some low level magic
>Make him Iron Man and give him the fucking Beyond Suit

Whatever it is you need to keep it toned down so that when he is up against anyone who isn't a nameless street thug he still has a challenge and when he is part of a team he still has to punch up

as it should be, scott. Batman is a man.

Anyone that want's batman above street level needs to fuck off.

No, he shouldn't be a meta that's fucking stupid.

Everything you said ruins the character.

it's a man fighting a war he cannot win. he should always have to fear a random mook simply being to fast for him to catch a knife-wielding hand.

You've essentially asked for a batgod that is even stronger than he is now but that still can't be a threat to higher forces.

>I know nothing about Punisher the post

Punisher agreed with a demon to be his agent of chaos. It's how he stays alive.

If you consider Batman a meta it's the same thing.

Batman is already above street level with all the New God, Kryptonian and various other alien tech that he keeps in either his Batcave or moon base. Nevermind his Hellbat armor that allows him to tank Darkseid and make him bleed.

Ozymandias considers Batman the 2nd smartest man on Earth Prime.

Batgod is never going away we all have to accept that
The least that could be done is to make it less ridiculous by actually giving Batman some superpower

>I know nothing about the punisher besides what I read in a story time once
embarrassing, user. Way to show your ass on that one.

Stick to DC.

>batman is already above street level
I know this. But that's all additive shit. At his core he is a man. Just that. A man. thje Batgod shit is already too much. If anything he needs to be nerfed. Not made stronger at his base form. There would be no need for "detective comics" to even exist. As it is he already does very little detective work and already engaged in too much superheroics.

I don't have to accept it. And you have to accept that. Because I'm not going anywhere and neither are my complaints.

Beside what stories do you gain by making him stronger? Batman "uses low level magic" is arguably the most retarded solution ever because within a year he damn well better be stronger than every single person in the DC mulltiverse.

To be quite honest Metal showed how painfully unoriginal and spineless they are by not having a FateBatman who finally decided the way to create balance order and chaos is to stop holding either back.

Only if his powers are flight, echolocation, and the ability heal by eating fruit.

I wouldn't mind a Manbat Batman

I still miss Superhombre.

Superman couldn't even fly originally. Characters change.

And batman used guns, yeah yeah blogfag I get it you googled things. Not all changes are for the better.

Superman was also impossibly more powerful than he used to be until they nerfed him. They should do the same with batman.

Speaking of which, in Batman Beyond, was Bruce right or wrong to turn down the full Lazarus treatment? Ignoring the fact that it was all a Ra's plot, that is.

Nigga what are you on? Its been that way for awhile

get a load of this faggot

user, care to tell me what the label says on the cover of that comic you didn't buy and instead looked up on RCO? It says MAX.

Wouldn't he just attempt to steal prime Bruce's peak human body if Bruce returned to his prime?

I own all of MAX. MAX is the template. You cited Dillon's run you pathetic fool, the laughing stock of the Punisher world. Multiple stories have the chaos demon in Punisher's origin or a nod to it. You cited a run where they made Punisher a fag.

I never brought up Dillon's run you stupid fucking faggot. And MAX isn't canon. You ennisfags are fucking insufferable and I say that LOVING what he does with Punisher. The Platoon has been one of the best comic marvel's put out in years. But Max isn't canon.

Punisher, like Batman, is just a man.

SupHermano?

The plot of the episode is that Ra's, having taken over Talia's body, tries to convince Bruce to take a dip so that Ra's can do exactly that. Given that, it would be obviously wrong for Bruce to go back to his prime

However. Bruce took an initial dip in the Lazarus Pit before he knew that Talia was R'as, then stopped the treatments before his youth was permanently restored. In a world where it was actually just Talia making a sincere offer, do you agree or disagree with what he did?

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.