What did she have against the Earth, Cred Forums?

What did she have against the Earth, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mAdTIufzpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was jealous of our immense superiority, like all filthy Xenos are.

It was blocking her view of Uranus.

She just wanted the D and was cranky Dodgers wouldn't give it to her

We haven't even landed a man on another planet. What is there to be jealous of? Our Bees?

Duck dick, Woo hoo!
Every day she's out there to get
Duck dick, Woo hoo!

Well it's taking place in the startrekesque future where we're conquering space already

Earth is filled with assholes. Have you seen humans?

Also Duck Dodgers had a big dick that she demanded to be in her. That's the story.

Then why would the martians get upset over their view of Venus being blocked? Marvin could just fly over and land on the dang planet if he wanted to.

She mad because Earth is the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mAdTIufzpk

What aesthetic do you guys like more? The more imposing roman-esc design from Duck Dodgers or the more retro-sci fi design of the old cartoons?

I'd give her my illudium pu-36 that's for damn sure

Mars has always been jealous of Earth.

Do you think she would have been as adamant if she knew what Duck dick was like, or if she knew how batshit Crazy and murderiffic male Ducks get when looking for poon?

If martians are able to steal people's brains, they could probably surgically replace his penis.

Not gonna lie, I always thought the pink line on her face was her mouth until a few years ago when I rewatched the show

That is not an uncommon mistake.

Have you seen the SIZE of a duck penis?

Size doesn't matter if it's getting replaced.

kek

yeah, my point is, why would you want to replace it. Technology fails where nature has already succeeded

Because nature has its limits that technology can surpass.

Shes all about that 15 feet of corkscrew dick, you know that

It's da white man.

Anons I’m pretty sure that would kill her, especially if Daffy gets as violent as horny male ducks usually are.

surpassing the sheer power of a 10 feet long corkscrew penis is a feat conventional technology cannot accomplish
By the time we can surpass it, humans (or ducks) will no longer have the need for physical bodies

To be fair, our Bees are quite the envy of The Cosmos.

*sweating*

Go on...

Wasn't it always a combination? Also it's not so much Retro Sci-fi as it was just modern sci-fi.
It took me the longest time to get that they were dressed like Mars.

Bees are a primordial species we can’t live without.

I think you need to tell me more about what supposedly changed, because as far as I'm aware, they both follow the same aesthetic, just with different color schemes

>Out of the Blue, Daffy starts Fett all nervous and sweaty when looking at the calendar
>Requests a large block of time off, but refuses to explain why other than vague mutters about it being bad for everyone of he doesn’t.
>Passes off Command to Porky, before finding some super secure, isolated facility to sequester himself off in with provisions, a computer, and a metric ton of tissues.
>Everyone finds this no stranger than Dodgers usually is, and goes about their business, with Porky doing a real swell job as Captain.
>Suddenly, Daffy goes missing, and the room he was in trash by what appears to be some mystery monster.
>Everyone presumes that this was what Daffy was afraid of, but are unsure as to why he couldn’t be upfront with his fears.
>Porky wants to find him before the Mystery monster tears his hapless boss limb from limb.
>The Martians want to find him because “Oh shit, if this thing can take out Dodgers than it REALLY means business, we better learn more about it and maybe take it out”, and also because Tyr’ahnee wants to rescue her husbando
>Star Johnson wants to find him so he can be a big damn hero
>Cue race to find the mystery monster following his trail of destruction
>Turns Out there is no mystery monster
>It’s just Dodgers
>Apparantly it was Duck mating season, and he wanted to fuck off until it ended so he wouldn’t murder rape anybody, but was too embarrassed to say.
>everything had gone fine until a power outage at his hideyhole fucked it all up.
>but Now Mating seasons over and he can go back to work.
>Porky’s glad that he’s alive, Star’s pissy there’s no monster to fight, and The Martians want to forget the fact that Dodgers can turn into a raging beast of anger.
>Tyr’ahnee however, is even more turned on from this new knowledge of Duck reproductive practices, which really freaks Daffy the fuck out.

Does anyone have any Tyr'ahnee related art requests?

earth sense of style is a bane on all sentient life forms

wearing nothing but a long sweater

hot

I'm sure it was sexier in your head.

Then allow me to be a tad more specific

>She just wanted the Dodgers.

Oral sex.

More like this then

saved

Glad you liked it.

We should make a movie about bees.

Clearly you have no idea how important bees are on earth not even joking here. Get educated nigger.

An entire movie about bees? How would such a thing work?

It's because people rarely wear hats anymore.

Reminder that daffy is a martian sleeper agent and without his fake beak hes identical to a martian

LOL, Fucking moron...bees are the only source of honey in the universe

Humans are physically ugly and boring and have the worst cultures and governments in the universe. Humanity are the niggers of the galaxy

Easy just make is a film bout a bee going outside of the hive to see the world

Don't you have a golden throne to be sitting on?

that's ridiculous

I agree, gotta add a love interest. What's Renée Zellweger up to these days

Indeed! It needs romance. Wait! What if a human falls in love with a bee?

We both came up with similar ideas. I guess we're a bit hive minded

I like where this is going but it still needs something. What about Seinfeld as a lawyer!

this thread is full of retarded shit anyways so I might as well post thing thing from tumblr

Only if we have a bee version of Larry King.

Timeless man he is, now how do we get a good climax.

What if after a huge court case, the bees agree to sell the products of their labors to humans rather than do it for free?

Not big enough, We need something like from an action movie!

Carlos!

Where all male Martians short? Wish they went more into how Martians lived and what types of martians there were.

>all male martians
>short
Have you somehow missed General Z9 and his personal robo slut

>Where all male Martians short?
Nope.

Don't forget gong boy.

Just had a bad hair cut.

Nah, the Commander is just a manlet.

Delightful and frightening.

Well there actually a episode were they say Earth sounds sistem were pretty good, while the martians still have tapes and cassettes