With Slott finally off ams how does Marvel get it back on track?

With Slott finally off ams how does Marvel get it back on track?

Put Gerry Duggan on Amazing.

Some sort of semi hard reboot. Plus a decent artist.

Maybe even dialing back is age a bit to be in his early 20's. Hell, maybe even still in college.

>Some sort of semi hard reboot. Plus a decent artist.
Yes
>Maybe even dialing back is age a bit to be in his early 20's. Hell, maybe even still in college.
No, please God no

The only thing you need to do to fix Spider-man is make Renew Your Vows the canon Spider-man, Peter somehow undoes his deal with Mephisto and it rewrites reality to restore his marriage so now him and MJ are back together with a young daughter, either Annie or Mayday take your pick

So...everything they did for slott?

Honestly i'd be fine with them acknowledging that the Mephisto deal is broken.

They don't need to put Pete and MJ back together, just allow it as a possibility.

I'd like to read them reconciling rather than magic'd back together.

As much as I would love Peter and MJ back together, I just don't think it's going to happen at this point.

However, I fully agree that the deal with Mephisto should be dissolved. IMO it's one of Marvel's failed chances to do a really compelling story where Mephisto finally gets some comeuppance for the deal.

Its great to have Peter back to being a homeless photographer,

Marvel dosen't have the talent to make that story work they are a bunch of hacks now

>get hickman on asm
>give miles to yost
>undo omd (it has to happen and it would generate a shit ton of hype)

Maybe lay off Spider-Man for a while. Give him a few years so people can get the taste of previous versions out of their mouths. If you want Spiders, maybe give Gwen or some of the millions of other versions a focus for a while.

None of the other spiders are worth damn minus Kaine and Ben and they have a specific tone.

Do this but time the undoing of omd to the next Spidey MCU entry for MAXIMUM SYNERGY

I like this user

Stop making Peter a retarder manchild/sociopath. I swear, Slott wrote Peter as the dumbest idiot and biggest duck ever. The new person or crew needs to make Peter likable. And stop shitting on his cast. Make it like that back up story in the recent annual but better and bigger.

Can Hickman write a solo character book?
I feel like Gerry Duggan deserves this book the most. He has put in a ton of work on Deadpool and showed he can write great character development. I don't know how to feel about the rumored new team of Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley. Excited to see Ottley on art. But I'm iffy on Spencer if it's hamfisted Spencer.

>Undo OMD unceremoniously.
>Make Peter into a normal adult.
>Get him back together with MJ (married).
>Stop doing Memeder-man.
>Write fun stories about his classic villains.
>Stop making shitty new villains, no one cares about those.
>Peter is an everyman hero, and should reflect his fanbase.
>Said fanbase aren't Redditors.
>Fanbase are well-functioning adults (many with families of their own)
>Write relatable relationship story by someone who's actually been in healthy relationships
>Writer MUST be under 40 and mentally stable.

Have Pete redeem Best Girl. I don't care if they don't end up together in the end, I just want Felicia back to normal. :(

>Memeder-man
Bruh. "Spider-Meme" works way better.

Things I would like:

Peter and miles to have an actual dynamic. Pal around and peter really accepting him as the second spiderman (The new name thing for miles will never stick if they do it.)
Like have Peter meet miles after school, web him a burger from the top of an alley way and they swing to the top of a building and chow down while scooping the scene.
Stick peter with one woman for a period of time. It seems like they still want MJ to be toxic for peter so just ignore her no matter how annoying I think that is.
Make black cat good again.
This is just an idea I have, I know it's shit but I like it in my head.
Evil ock stays around but other clone peter ock appears and somehow still have superior spiderman's full memories up to the rewrite. Peter is the "amazing" spiderman, miles takes spectacular or sensational, and ock stays superior spiderman and a book feturing all three taking down evil otto with their own ways just labeled spider-men (the mini title) as an ongoing

Marvel needs to clean the shit left behind from OMD. The deal with the devil has left an ugly mark worse than Hank Pym's pimp hand. Apologize for trolling fans and fucking up Spiderman. After that, have Spiderman go to hell and confront his sins. If they don't want him to repent and let Aunt May die, damn his ass and bring in an AU Parker who never had the devil taint. Hell, they can even make him a teen and eventually never talk about the original again the way they did with Tony Stark. A story of an AU high school Spiderman being forced to live the shitty life left by adult Parker would be worth a read in the right hands.

I wish marvel would let peter have a whole 'spider-family' deal like batman and superman get. The interactions between the heroes are often the best things in those titles.

>Peter is an everyman hero, and should reflect his fanbase.
>Said fanbase aren't Redditors.
>Fanbase are well-functioning adults (many with families of their own)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>one of the classic villains also happens to be a family man
>big fight is interrupted for dad talk
C'mon you faggots. Think of the hijinks! This shit writes itself

Single, depressed Peter trying to spend more time with MJ and rekindle their love.

Black Cat getting SPIDERED

It's true, Mr. Slott.