Marvel ignoring Certain Characters

How could they treat Hunter this way? He is T'Challa's bro. I'm fucking mad.

.> tfw you are actually the only one upset.

Fuck it hurts

Seriously how awesome would this be

Fucking ths. I appreciated the reference a bit but at the same time I was mad that we'll never get Hunter. He should have been in Ross place since they completely changed Ross

>Only White Guy in Wakanda
>Is semi-royal and will shit talk his brother
Yeah that would go over great and not seem corny at all

I expect Ross to be a bit sillier later on for some reason.

And Shuri being a memster isn't?

Also quick note: Giving Bucky the name is strike 1. But the bigger problem is Killmonger backstory change means that the King would never take Hunter in the first place.

That's a corny we've all come to expect, not a "see white guys, we didn't forget about you" thing

If they found a way for Man-Ape not to be awful, they could've did Hunter right.

Marvel Studios ignored Balder... that was worse than ignoring White Wolf.

I really wanted to see Balder with Karnilla in the MCU... they fucking wasted Matt Damon in a joke cameo instead of using him as fucking Balder.

Bilbo served a purpose beyond tokensim, he was there to do what was, in the comics, the FF’s initial reaction of disbelief/curiosity regarding the secret of Wakanda.

To be fair, too many people now now Balder as "that guy who's such a fag his mom had to ask reality not to hurt him" thanks to the story of ragnarok spreading around.

the myth, not the movie.

No one gives a shit about Hunter. I’m sorry but he isn’t important enough to the mythos and Bucky is an easy replacement

I didn't know Tony Stark moonlighted as a Wakandan...

You know Balder eventually becomes the High King of the Gods AFTER Ragnarok right?

People didn’t give a shit about Bucky for a long time either. Marvel has the chance to grow smaller characters

>I know
>Let's replace a character that adds controversy to Wakanda and T'challa and instead use the name as an offhanded shit for FUCKING BUCKY

Wakanda had plenty of problems in the movie. Also do you guys really want Hunter there or do you just hate Bucky?

I want Hunter there.

I just like white costumes and we're not going to get Moon Knight any time soon.
Would have liked Hunter to have stayed in costume until a mid-credits scene revealed he was white

Only because all the better and more qualified gods were killed off after killing legitimate threats while Blader was afk.

Holy shit, this is what was bugging me about Thor. There was this nagging feeling at the back of my head that there was someone missing in the entire trilogy. It was fucking Balder.

Balder is currently the King of Hel after Hela was exiled.

>Stealing Hunters name
> Wearing a man bun

Bucky is truly awful

Ramonda could've done it instead.

I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one pissed off. Fuck Bucky. I’m tired of his shit drama taking up screen time

MCU would probably do a Moon Knight movie just to prove that they can do a better Batman movie than DCCU. Can't wait for the World's Finest movie starring either Moon Knight and Sentry or Nighthawk and Hyperion.

>M'Broku

> Hating one of the top 10 MCU characters

Shit taste senpai