Marvel ignoring Certain Characters

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

How could they treat Hunter this way? He is T'Challa's bro. I'm fucking mad.

John Bailey
John Bailey

.> tfw you are actually the only one upset.

Fuck it hurts

Hunter James
Hunter James

Seriously how awesome would this be

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Fucking ths. I appreciated the reference a bit but at the same time I was mad that we'll never get Hunter. He should have been in Ross place since they completely changed Ross

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Only White Guy in Wakanda
Is semi-royal and will shit talk his brother
Yeah that would go over great and not seem corny at all

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

I expect Ross to be a bit sillier later on for some reason.

And Shuri being a memster isn't?

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Also quick note: Giving Bucky the name is strike 1. But the bigger problem is Killmonger backstory change means that the King would never take Hunter in the first place.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

That's a corny we've all come to expect, not a "see white guys, we didn't forget about you" thing

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

If they found a way for Man-Ape not to be awful, they could've did Hunter right.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Marvel Studios ignored Balder... that was worse than ignoring White Wolf.

I really wanted to see Balder with Karnilla in the MCU... they fucking wasted Matt Damon in a joke cameo instead of using him as fucking Balder.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Bilbo served a purpose beyond tokensim, he was there to do what was, in the comics, the FF’s initial reaction of disbelief/curiosity regarding the secret of Wakanda.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

To be fair, too many people now now Balder as "that guy who's such a fag his mom had to ask reality not to hurt him" thanks to the story of ragnarok spreading around.

the myth, not the movie.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

No one gives a shit about Hunter. I’m sorry but he isn’t important enough to the mythos and Bucky is an easy replacement

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

I didn't know Tony Stark moonlighted as a Wakandan...

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

You know Balder eventually becomes the High King of the Gods AFTER Ragnarok right?

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

People didn’t give a shit about Bucky for a long time either. Marvel has the chance to grow smaller characters

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

I know
Let's replace a character that adds controversy to Wakanda and T'challa and instead use the name as an offhanded shit for FUCKING BUCKY

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Wakanda had plenty of problems in the movie. Also do you guys really want Hunter there or do you just hate Bucky?

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

I want Hunter there.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

I just like white costumes and we're not going to get Moon Knight any time soon.
Would have liked Hunter to have stayed in costume until a mid-credits scene revealed he was white

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Only because all the better and more qualified gods were killed off after killing legitimate threats while Blader was afk.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

Holy shit, this is what was bugging me about Thor. There was this nagging feeling at the back of my head that there was someone missing in the entire trilogy. It was fucking Balder.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Balder is currently the King of Hel after Hela was exiled.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Stealing Hunters name
Wearing a man bun

Bucky is truly awful

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Ramonda could've done it instead.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one pissed off. Fuck Bucky. I’m tired of his shit drama taking up screen time

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

MCU would probably do a Moon Knight movie just to prove that they can do a better Batman movie than DCCU. Can't wait for the World's Finest movie starring either Moon Knight and Sentry or Nighthawk and Hyperion.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

M'Broku

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Hating one of the top 10 MCU characters

Shit taste senpai

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit