Who is your favorite female superhero?

Who is your favorite female superhero?

that's anime

You posted her.

Diana. Also, Rose but idk if she counts as a hero.

I want to flop the frop

Powergirl from her 2008 run.

pepsiman

The one that's actually board related.

the pro

sauce

Ultimate Krump. volume 3, #157, page 7

sorry pages 7 and 8

I totally want to Plus ultra smash froppy pussy but fuck me with the rise of FemIzuku I got hooked on her

>Blowjob with a condom on
For what purpose

Don’t have to swallow OR spit if you catch it in a condom.

Opposite is fine too

That's faggot shit right there.

Please do not lie on the internet.

>opposite is better

Ftfy

The only characters I even come close to disliking from that show are Mineta, Fabulous French Phazer, and Stain. The former will eventually get development, and the latter is only annoying when they go full unironic moralfagging

I want to hoppy with froppy

Isn't that from The Pro? And I'm pretty sure the Superman logo/colors are an edit

Old school Jean Grey for being a responsible, loving woman and a powerful psychic (think of the kink).

Jubilee for being utterly adorable, especially with fangs.

Oh hey is that adult swim short, didn't knew it started as a comic

MOAR

Fuck out of here with that nasty frog.
Here is a true hero saved children and ran a solo bully reformation program without even using her powers.

Dragon

Supergirl, mainly her new 52 version because her journey of finding her place in a world she didn't grow up in compared to Superman while also being in her angst phase. Plus, she has a modest body shape that will eventually grow up and become Power Girl.

>not wanting to swallow
Faggot

PUMP IT IN HER TUMMY! It's good for her skin and nutritious!

This is an edit.

>Tummy
Its on the face idiot, applied as a nutritious face mask and yes, assuming you are relative healthy, which sure as fuck alot cunts arent, semen is indeed rather "healthy"
material

I enjoyed Stain. Way more than Tomura

I want Cred Forums posters on Cred Forums to get hit by a truck

i only hate mineta, but he's getting better I think.

I kind of immediately love froppy (back when I started reading the manga) cos that is my fetish.jpg but then later on when Kaminari gets usually playful bullying from Kyouka... uff

You have to go back

Fuck no, keep the BHA shit off of Cred Forums

Sorry, but BNHA is Cred Forums now, specially since things like this exist!

So... Is she asking for a Ted Talk?

¡TODOS PODER!

>posts in Cred Forums will somehow keep it off Cred Forums
i like MHA but this is not how anything works

Please no. The last thing Cred Forums needs is more 24/7 generals.

It could maybe get Cred Forums to stop migrating over to Cred Forums to talk about BHA but you have a point. Cred Forums needs to go too.

please keep in mind that MHA is a shonen anime with a Cred Forums coat of paint. Teen Titans doesn't go in Cred Forums just because their heads get big when theyre mad

Gotta go with Zatanna.

Diana