What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXiwXVrjYHc
youtube.com/watch?v=6y4qnQ0tEUE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzBHA7QxJEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's the baby. gotta love him.

so who do you think they ate first him or the grandma?

They weren't the fucking mama!

Hey, don't have a stegosaurus, man

Jesus user. Anyways that wasnt really the last episode, like 5 others aired afterward in syndication

Never heard that. Did they even explain how the Ice Age they started went away? Or did they pull a Simpsons and ignored it.

Nobody would change his shitty diapers.

>Did they even explain how the Ice Age they started went away? Or did they pull a Simpsons and ignored it.
The latter, it may have been the last one produced and intended to be he last episode, but was so dark they aired previously produced epiosdes afterwards like the 2012 TMNT show.

it was fully intended to be the series finale
show got canned, majority of the staff fired and then they got told to write an ending, but keep it open so we can pick it up in the future if we want

so in response, that happened

baby first. spare him the horror of what was to come.

I remember they pulled a Principal and the Pauper on this show and revealed that he wasn't really the Sinclairs' son

>show got canned, majority of the staff fired and then they got told to write an ending, but keep it open so we can pick it up in the future if we want
Is that really what happend? If so then...damn

Are you seriously telling me the wife cheated on earl and they had fucking dinosaur cuckolding on this show?

it wasn't planned at the start of the show to end that way that's for sure, it's why it was such a shock and why they tried to cover it up in syndication (not like it worked)

it wasn't like say a blackadder goes forth kind of deal where everyone dies at the end, but that was the intended ending all along

From what I remember it was even worse, the wife dropped her own unhatched egg and accidentally took somebody else's

Clearly you forget the end, when Solomon the Great pulled the scientist out of thin air to announce the test results had gotten mixed up.

Holy shit, are you serious?

There was an earthquake at their Lamaze class.

>From what I remember it was even worse, the wife dropped her own unhatched egg and accidentally took somebody else's
What the fuck even was this show?

My sister still have that talkin plushy

"switched at birth" was a popular sitcom meme, not everything is a celebration of your virgin cuckfetishist values.

Como esta el nene?

QUIERO DROGAS

No future.

No concept of time. Wide awake.

>that last episode
It was dark as fuck.

Was it kino?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXiwXVrjYHc

Yeah, it was the last one produced, but ABC canned the show early, so there were a few unaired episodes that were saved for syndication.

We're gonna need another Timmy.

The keenest of kino.

El nene esta bien.
El nene, el nene esta bien, el nene.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y4qnQ0tEUE

youtube.com/watch?v=lzBHA7QxJEs
Little known fact, he was playing by the same guy that does Elmo.

They could have done better with Mr.Ugh, that was clearly some peanut butter in his mouth.
Humans talking, I mean c'mon!