Everyone only talks about the first half of Arthur's Big Hit

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Everyone only talks about the first half of Arthur's Big Hit
Nobody realizes that the second half is gold.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

No, Arthur got way too much shit for what he did. Binky punching him at the end was too much.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

90s kids' shows really loved the "violence isn't the answer" moral, didn't they?

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

I'm sorry Arthur, I had to rape the first person I saw if I wanted to be cool :(

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Well in real life that is true. People will give you shit. Just like this episode showed. Just look at tumblr and the media.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Not a good way to teach a lesson. Arthur gets shit on, Binky doesn't get in trouble even if he feels bad about what he did, and no one acknowledges that DW also did something wrong as well

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Peer pressure is not an excuse to hit someone

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Remember when Binky broke Arthur's back?

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Remember when Binky was Arthur's dad?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Remember when that ass was fat?

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Remember when Binky was Arthur's dog?

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Remember when Binky had forced sexual relations with DW?

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

I just try to avoid this episode all together

Brother hits sister for breaking his model after being told countless times not to touch it
Parents reaction: You're in big trouble for hitting your sister!

Brother later gets hit by a kid at school even though he did nothing to antagonise him
Parents reaction: Serves you right!

Is it just me or are Arthur's parents some of the shittiest parents in Cred Forums?

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Remember when Binky had sexual relations with Arthur's dog?

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

So if Arthur had never hit DW, then we would've had to deal with Binky being the major part of the episode as an issue.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

It's the common "hitting a sweet cute girl is worse than hitting a guy" thing. It's always more sad and evil when it happens to a girl. They just went the extra mile to shit on Arthur. He shouldn't have done it but they went overboard.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

I'll never forget

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

I think the first reaction is slightly justified. Though I do think that DW also should've gotten some shit too. As a kid, I remember I got told off hard when I gave my sister what was coming to her after she didn't know when to shut the fuck up, yet she also got some heat as well.

Second one though, no. Just no.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

No, but I remember when Binky was Arthur's dad.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

tfw Binky assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand triggering WWI

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

I'm so mad

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

the fact this had not led to more takes on his is depressing.

We need more versions of this.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit