Uh oh

Uh oh

They know it's to perfect to even dare to touch it.

....but that'd be like cutting Hellfire from Notre Dame.

You can do it, but your removing a fucking good part of the movie.

>Too perfect
>Cut out Nazi analogies
>More room for Beyonce originals

Yeah, I can see why they did it, but I don't have to like it.

Old news you cancerous twat

nobody wants to watch that piece of shit movie anyway

I have mixed feelings. Well its still not as bad as Will Smith as Genie in Aladdin

Guess the movie is gonna be trash now

source?

The only good Disney live-action remake I forsee being good is Night on Bald Mountain.

Out of all the songs from the movie it was the least popular so it makes sense that they took it out to make room for new ones. People know it but it doesn't have a place in pop culture the way the other ones do. Also if they're gonna put Shadowland in the move I'll consider it a worthwhile trade.

>now

>Cutting out the song that efficiently summarizes the villain's motive and machinations
Bruh

This could mean they're giving Scar different characterization.

How would you even make a movie out of that. I find the segments more driven on the feelings and emotions of the music and animation. Adding a definitive narrative I feel would lessen the beauty of it

To be honest the Nazi analogies don't make sense with Scar at all since he promotes multiculturalism

16 HOURS AGO
OLD NEWS?!
ARE YOU LE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW DUDE?!

HEY I GOT AN IDEA
THERE'S A FUCKING STUPID SITE FOR YOU UNDERAGED KIDS WHO THINK ANYTHING BEYOND TWO SECONDS IS OLD
IT'S
FUCKING CALLED
REDDIT
REDDIT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE READ IT
GET IT
BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU STUPID KIDS HAVE
SO DO US ALL A FUCKING FAVOR
AND
KINDLY
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*inhales*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*inhales*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFF!

We had this same thread last week, slowpoke

hAhA mAxImUm FaRtEd LOLOLOLOLOL

KILL YOURSELF SHITDICK

You can't even portray villains being villainous anymore without upsetting someone

What I find hilarious is seeing people being upset that nazis are portrayed as villainous.

>Live-action The Lion King.

Hamlet?

>they have to cut out the nazi analogies
>...it's the fucking badguys
I mean, if they had Simba singing some schutzstaffel shenanigans, sure, but Scar's SUPPOSED to be represented as evil.

>but what if Scar is just misunderstood
next thing you know Scar isn't going to die at the end and be redeemed somehow

Yeah, but you can't have a suspiciously gay lion with dreams of usurping the throne as the bad guy. Might send the wrong message.

Like Regicide being bad.

>Giving half a shit about modern Disney.
>Giving even a quarter of a shit about modern Disney's live-action productions.

What's with you people?

Will they also be cutting the Scar and Simba double team blowjob scene? Because Scar holding Simba's head down on that guy's dick really showed how villainous he is.

some idiots would whine if you cut out the goosestepping while keeping the song, but that doesn't mean they couldn't do it. is there some nazi reference in the actual lyrics i'm missing?

wasn't there already one on Broadway

>that scene where Scar put that mouse in the oven while telling it it woun't see the light of day again
It was a different time.

There really isn't, it's just the goose-stepping hyenas preparing to conquer the Sudetenland....I mean the Pridelands has some complications that are apparently no longer acceptable.

I'm working on the movie.

Their Scar is too tragic/reluctant for such an overtly villainous song. There'll be another one, working title "Heavy is the Crown".

For a second I thought it was a crop of scar and simba sucking a dick.
Needless to say, this thread has dissapointed me.

That's nice dear.

Nah the nigga version.

Cred Forums will either love or hate this movie, they're changing plenty.

Chickenlet?

we werent prepared for this news

>That scene where Scar puts Zazu in the bone cage and makes him sing nazi war march songs

How did they get away with it?

It's probably just a deal like Jungle Book, where they only include the most iconic songs and cut the rest.

>Be Prepared
>Not iconic

It's nowhere near the level of Bear Necessities or I Wanna Be Like You. Hakuna Mattata and Circle of Life are the only two that are completely safe.

that was the one thing i wanted to see,and they fucking took it away from me

>Not Giblet for DAT DOUBLE PUN
You disappoint me, user.

Disney is so fucking castrated now.

They're gonna make Scar a lesbian chick who is acting out because Mufasa banned gay marriage. I hope you don't like any classic movie whatsoever, they're all going to be remade to fit in with today's political climate.

My stepdad compared these live action remakes Disney is making to HD remakes of old video games and that justifies them since its the same thing in that both just change the visuals.

and dropped

Dropped.

>be Walt Disney's ghost
>hate the jews because jokes say I do
>tell company to remove Nazi imagery from a villain's song because it paints a bad picture of my ideals
:^)

>something I like will not be represented in something I don't care about

Okay.

. . . I've failed you, user.