You may not realize it, but Black Panther basically opened the door for Kraven...

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

You may not realize it, but Black Panther basically opened the door for Kraven the Hunter and The Rhino to appear in future Spider-Man movies. So Sinister Six is probably becoming more likely

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

What a perfect look for Rhino.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

I think he should just be like, a guy in a jacket or hoodie, possibly with the word RHINO across the back of it. And everyone should call him Aleksi (or better yet Alex) because calling him something stupid like THE RHINO is just ridiculous.

Also he should be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, that's the most streamlined way to explain his training.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

This for the MCU not Netflix, buddy.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

Rhino
Doubtful, you know how the MCU suits think. We will only get Spider-Man villains who haven't appeared in any of the previous films, because it's THEIR special snowflake MCU Spider-Man, which has to be completely different from anything before

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Ever see Iron Man 3?

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Ah, so he'll just be a street thug named Aleksi then.

James Walker
James Walker

Great idea, Mr. Nolan.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Well, that plan worked so you can't fault them.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Shut up Amy, nobody liked your Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rhino and nobody would like this one either, kys.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

worked
Just because something sells doesn't mean it's good. Most people buy Pizza Hut, doesn't make it a good pizza.

In any case, whether you're a fan of Homecoming or not, I will at the very least say I didn't mind what they did with Vulture, and a lot of the remaining spider villains in question have pretty shitty origins/lack of personality anyway, so I kind am interested to see what re imaginings they can fart out.....

Just don't tie EVERYTHING to alien tech, Stark, or make them all robots....which let's be honest, could very well happen with the MCU

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

"Peter did I ever tell you about that street thug who stole my prototype R.H.I.N.O. armor?"

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Sinister Six

Oh boy can't wait, guaranteed 2 billion right Amy?

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Why are comic book movies so ashamed of comic books?

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Bait but still got me mad

James Walker
James Walker

I want my Black Panther/Spider-Man Team-Up movie. Have Peter’s high school visiting a Wakanda outreach program, and Kraven crashes the party. Shuri and Ned can geek out together, Peter can make some vibranium upgrades to his suit so it’s more “his” and less Tony’s, and T’Challa can have his “Coming to America” moments as he learns about Western culture.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

I'd hardly call ASM2's Rhino an attempt
No one said anything about that retarded ass SONY solo movie. Everyone wants Peter vs the 6

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

If the suit is skin tight and can't be removed, how does he poop?

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Still holding out hope on that one
But it can be removed. Gargan is the idiot who thought his suit was permanently fixed to his body

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

What does Rhino have to do with Africa?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit