Hinamatsuri

One of the best chapters is finally posted on batoto.

IIRC, the translation is done up to chap 59, waiting to finish typesetting and redraw.

There already kind of was a thread ,
but since you're dumping it's cool that you made a new one.
I hope next chapter is soon, and i hope Hitomi is in it.

Thanks for letting me know. The other thread doesn't have the title in OP so I couldn't tell from skimming through the catalog. I will just dump the rest of the chapter here anyways.

It seems like Harta is taking a month off, so no new chapter that isn't in v11 until October. I DHL Harta, so I'll scan it when it gets here a few days after release.

All hail thee elemhunter. Also thanks for v11

This was a great chapter.
Nitta is the best character.

Fantastic, the last pages made me laugh myself to tears. I fucking love this manga.

This manga is great, underrated though. I guess the humor just doesn't click with many people, and the premise isn't something that grand or super interesting just from the description.

The manga is great only because of those two. Without them, it's rather boring.

No way.

Don't deny it. Without Hitomi and Nitta, this manga would be nothing special and rather lackluster.

You mean Hitomi and NItta? I do realize that most Hitomi-centric chapter is my absolute favourite. Anzu ones are mostly feel. Hina is an odd one, I kinda like her autism and her recent development. Nitta doesn't always have great moment but he sure do have many glorious ones, some that brough me to tears from laughing.

58's great for Hina development.

the cement barrel chapter killed me

that blush

>for them, it was the day that Mishima Hitomi was finally defeated
>for her, it was Monday

Why am I suddenly imagining a scene where Nitta and Himoti are at a social gathering/matchmaking party, unable to back out of it because they're afraid of being called out as a student and yakuza, and both just escalate until they end up at a wedding ceremony.

That's all of the chapter.

>OTP realized
>Utako somehow is getting worse

She bet it all on Hitomi and she ditched her. Utako is now an empty shell

That's actually a good idea. Maybe they could even marry for real but don't do any of the couple stuff while still figuring out what the fuck just happened months later. Hitomi could even still keeping her dual persona, being a highschool girl and a businesswoman + mother (of Hina). But that could be too much even for this manga.

You
I like you

Businesswoman, high school girl, wife of Yakuza boss. Yeah, that's kinda going overboard and yet I can definitely see it happen.

Damn it all, I want to see this happen now.

>Businesswoman, high school girl, wife of Yakuza boss
>Prime Minister of Japan, Businesswoman, high school girl, wife of Yakuza boss
>General Secretary of the UN, Businesswoman, high school girl, wife of Yakuza boss

So many paths.

So, is normal for she to be defeated by a old yakuza once a week.

I have a fetish for seeing competent people do things intelligently, and Hitomi satisfies this completely.

I think the joke is supposed to be
>This is the adult I respect

>burdened by 10 other jobs
>did it alone

If only Nitta knew

>Norway
fixed

Pretty sure he's well aware. He's had front row seats to Hitomi's rise to power since the beginning.

C'mon. Petty as Nitta is he's really competent. Nitta actually points out earlier he doesn't have a lot of experience in salaryman type business stuff so this is pretty new to him. What he is good at is leveraging his people, money, and influence in the best ways a criminal can. He totally deserves that respect and that party.

While the joke seemed to be initially that Hitomi was the last vestige of competency in her circle of acquaintances, the joke grew to the point where everyone is actually just normal and Hitomi is actually just a genius. This chapter just reproves that Nitta was skilled to begin with, which is something we forget because he rarely shows his edge and gets upstaged by espers.

That would be the case if not for the fact that she's never felt like she's been defeated before and that his victory actually did impress upon her the idea of what it means to be actually passionate about work, which she has always treated as an obligation after being swept up in the adult world. If anything he taught her the meaning of her own words "No passion, no work".

The joke is also and Nitta pulled out ALL of the stops to take down a high schooler

uhhh why is Hitomi blushing

You'll know when you're older.

Oh my god. How would Utako react to the man who used to woo her marrying Hitomi?

Why is Anzu looking worried

She's an innocent girl that doesn't usually take part in unwholesome activities like drunken parties.

>Nitta
No shit, he's the protagonist, you idiot.

And no, Hina, Anzu chapters are great in their own ways.

I would say it would break her, but we're already past that point now aren't we.

Anzu is thinking what the fuck is going on here.

I really want to see this happen

Because she is best girl and for the better or worse one of the sanest characters in this mango.

She's surrounded by a bunch of people who are about to get shitfaced in celebration of the defeat of a tiny little teenage girl.

Nitta was so Alpha, he made Hitomi wet for the first time.

Think of this from another angle:
Who else would be good enough for Hiomi?
I hate to ship them but the other alternative would be her whimp assistant or a random CEO.

She's already blanking out her past as a bar owner. I don't remember when she started doing that, though. She actually seemed to be on the up and up in the last chapter featuring her? So I found it weird that she's mentally phasing it out now in this chapter.

you can see on all their faces how they actually are praising Nitta, because they know how fearsome Hitomi is.
Utako only has a face of despair, because she didn't do anything and Anzu is the only one out of the loop

>being this late to the party

Which is actually a point in Nitta's favor since he didn't underestimate her. He recognize her as a threat and did everything he can to take her down. He did everything he could to win, which deserves a lot more respect that the other consulting companies that didn't try.

THE BEST

this needs a anime already