Tokyo ghoul:re spoilers

Spoilets are already coming out, nishiki and homo prince show up and naki is still alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

makyun.tumblr.com/post/150355829362/
imgur.com/a/ORWDF
mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/093/3679/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nishiki arrives at kanous location.

Naki vs ui.

No idea what this is.

How kanous ghoulification came to be is revealed in this chapter. Kuramato and fura are with ui. Hooded figure is ui.

The fuck is this

Sphinx and kuronas father are mentioned.

Why? Literatelly why this shitty arc needs homoprince? Maybe Ishida accepted the mess he created and he is just using any element to appeal to the audience.
>Naki was dead, no wait, he is alive. What a twist.

Kanou apparently made a bug of his own in the flashback, described as a centipede with wings. There’s an image showing a scorpion with wings tho.

It’s called Sasorichou (Scorpion Butterfly).

Title of the chapter is ‘Lie of F’.

Similar to ch. 41 which was 'Ace of F’

Tsukiyama: I shall lend you a hand, Monsieur!
Tsukiyama: Long time no see!
Naki: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

What?

>last minute saving
Woah, surprise everyone!

>Naki still alive
Welp, that was unexpected.

Ishida just posted this

More Autisma!

Yeah yeah I know. We need to focus on the spoiler.
I think thr Tsukiyama part is as edgy as ever but I'm looking forward to Kanou stuffs.

That is the cover for the latest volume retard.

I guess now i know why they call it "Tokyo Ghoul".

>out of context panel of character falling unconscious
>immediately assume character is dead

I know I shouldn't expect much from these threads, but holy shit dude

Every week ishida somehow finds a way to lower the bar again and again.

So I can hope that Yoshitoki is alive?
Pls Ishida.

Yeah becuase ishida definitely wasn't going for the "wait he's dead, no wait he's alive!" you must be new to tg.

Can we stop with this last minute saving please

Never becuase it's epic.

>Shachi is alive
>Torso is resting in the flower field
>Tatara is sleeping
>Arima will be revived by Kanou soon

No one really dies in tg.

>Nishiki, Naki, Tsukiyama crew

the fuck

whatever at least Naki is still alive

just end this arc already please goddamn

So we are still sticking to the "flashback before death" rule right?
THAT MEANS YOSHITOKI IS ALIVE WHOO.

Please type "because" correctly already.

I want to fuck the homoprince.

Reddit is stupid, you expect too much

My point was that Ishida gave no compelling reason to assume the character was dead in the first place. It's not cheap bullshit like Suzuya being stabbed through the chest or the Kirishima group getting crushed for example.

Well he was collapsing on the floor and Miza was crying next to him and there was blood behind his back, leaving a trail on the wall.
C'mon user, Ishida is just getting obvious with his fake deaths.
Bullshit mangaka, get a hiatus arealdy.

>Naki

I'm stil; trying to find a reason why he hasn't been killed off literally nothing special about him

I don't know why Miza is still alive?
I guess Ishida wants some idiots to live to lighten up with the bad jokes.

TO BE RECRUIT INTO OEK CREW OBVIOUSLY

I don't give a shit about OEK and his plot armor crew.

>his whole family destroyed
>muh i have to stay alive
>shows up at CCG invasion of rue
What kind of shit writing is this? Also this Naki shit is nothing but cheap drama. Fucking Ishida

Neither do i

Wow Tsukiyama doesn't even bother to wear a mask. I guess Re people are that confident that no investigator will hunt them down for their past crimes.

>Tsukiyama: I shall lend you a hand, Monsieur!
>Tsukiyama: Long time no see!
>Naki: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!
Holy shit does Ishida think this is funny? There are so many more important things on both rue and cochlea so why do we have to deal with these two fuckers.

It's because fucking everyone knows who they are and no mask is going to conceal that.
How many people do you think have purple hair anyway?

They might as well just all wear the one mask.

If Ui jobs to homoprince i want him to commit sudoku

>tfw Hope of Arima Squad can't handle a S-rated ghoul

I don't think hair color is a problem in TG. Tsukiyama hair was bright blue and now is deep blue by the way.

It is funny tho
Maybe you're just an autist

I guess people are tired of Naki's idiocy. It's a trick that worked for a limited time.

All these old casts reappear just to ruin this arc even more. Sasuga Ishida. No one likes them anymore.

I hope he Ui commits sudoku now because he has to see Arima death later.

>yfw 2 special class cant even handle Touka.
I guess she is SSS+ now.

>It's me the gay faggot, long time no see! ;)
>WHO ARE YOU?! XD SO FUNNY

>Cochlea arc
Aogiri Raid
> Rue arc
Kanou's lab raid

So the next arc will be the last then?

Plot armor too stronk

This arc will take even longer to finish now that homo prince and Nishitty are here because Ishida will obviously waste pages on whatever boring shit they do.

Obviously they are there to rescue Yoshimura from Kanou.

How Kurona found a few of Kanou's sick experiments.

>Kuramato and fura are with ui.
Nope, that's a fake spoiler.

>poor little ghoul girl

I just realised that Naki and Tsukiyama's Kagunes really fit each other well

Did he just break her fucking neck?

Haru and shirazu?

Better quality

Kuro and Shiro obviously.

RIP

Why are they on Rue? They have nothing to do with that shit.

The shit on the wall reminds me of the drawing with Jason during the credits of the anime.

Maybe they got in touch with Amon?

snap

Based Okahira

>motherfuckers beating SS
Almost every character will be fodder to these guys except those with plot armor.

They are saving Yoshimura I assume. Tsukiyama will probably take Naki and co to support Nishiki who's trying to steal Yoshimura from Kanou. There Naki'll learn about Gagi and guge.

Shachi being alive was fucking obvious though

Would you happen to be t********y user?

>Okahira: We got no other way, don't think bad of us.
>snaps her neck
>literally a nothing personal kill

Also it seems Hooguro dies in this chapter.

>Hooguro dies
Good. No one gave a fuck about that little shit.

What's up with Kanou's Qs not using their Kagune?

>bait Toukafags into buying with cards and as few chapter appearances as possible
>don't fall for the full blown parallel meme
Good boy. Faith restored.

Re was a mistake

>monarchy was a mistake
I agree.

While the timing is convinient as fuck, I'm happy to see Tsukiyama and Nishiki back.

Why? What's so good about them?

Tsukiyama is a very likeable character. His arc really worked so well for his credibility. Nishiki is bland though.

They're honest with Kaneki for starters.

>caring about Nishitki
Dude is a literal jobber. Not to mention he's completely unnecessary after the first Tsukiyama arc and underdeveloped as fuck.

Everybody and their mothers got development in this bloated cast, maybe he'll get some as well.

I never liked Tsukiyama, he's just too annoying for me. His muh Kaneki is also something i always hated. And yeah Nishiki is pretty bland with nothing special about him besides his relationship with Kimi.

I want the first Tokyo Ghoul manga back.
Developments in re are pretty weak and work against everything that the original built upon.
I'll forgive re up until Tsukiyama arc I suppose.

Pacing for this arc has been pretty shit too. Ishida should end it soon with a definitive conclusion rather then let the story unravel like this.

Who is Hooguro?

>volume is literally Fujobait
>illustrations are pandering to Nip waifufags and Homo Princefats
Ishida isn't even trying anymore

>Naki was pretending to be kill ;^) What a tweeest!
>Now Ui will job onscreen because Naki and his dwarf MUST make it out alive
TopTier writing

>At the last moment Homo Prince saves Naki and co's butthole while saying his dumb shit
>Tsukiyama not even wearing a mask and showing his fujo face in front of the guy who was in charge of Tsukiyama annihilation
>Ishida making muh parallelisms again and Nishiki trying to save someone when the island is filled with too many CCG guys & strong ghoul investigators, meanwhile Kanou lab is always crowded with powerful aberrations
I know :re coffee stands for :retard and Nishitty surely is, but Mirumo can't be this stupid and let Homo Prince risk his life again when their entire family had been wiped out for Faggyama's sake. So their sacrifices were all in vain anyways

Also I hope Ui hunts them down so hard and new Kanou Qs break Nishitty's neck ASAP or gangrape his CoOL face

Isida must've liked Hisoka and Chrollo fight.

Ui is going to job horribly isn't he?

So Kuro is going to resurrect by the power of farts?

no doubt about it.

Please no. Ui is supposed to be one of strongest investigators.

Hairu when

>thread so dead that furutafags, clownshitposters, etofags and toukafags left already

I guess a lot of people here already dropped this steaming piece of shit, after they witnessed Amon jobbing so badly.

When Ui suffering begins.

Is sad user i really miss the old days

I miss the Kaneki's Black Reaper arc, he and Furuta fucking around the city as partners was comfy as fuck. Too bad, it's short live and will never happen again.

>mfw Furuta and Kaneki's omake at CCG's office SoL was more interesting than the shit we have now

More likely that retarded false flagging avatarfagging samefaggot finally got bored of this manga and killed himself.

Thanks god the shitposter is gone.

nah this arc was pretty good until arima's death the problem with it is just the offscreen fights and how fast tatara and amon jobbed but i guess it's acceptable with amon since he is a failure i really hope he is holding back tho

Now that everyone is becoming a ghoul scum, who's next in the list?

He always ended up bumping and making threads.

>mah black edgelord arc
>mah unfunny retarded Cred Forums failure
>tumblr filtered image
Too bad you have an incurable case of shittaste. Can't be helped.

when you stop posting your dumb zombie HEADcanon

Purple/blue hair is basically just black hair my dudes. Ishida just uses unnatural colors to make characters more distinct. Rize's hair is outright described as black in the novels.

[In the Laboratory]

Burly naked middle-aged men create a pile in order to chase Kurona. Some leap into the air to bring her down.

Kurona: (…So many!!)
Kurona: (I’ll run out of strength by the time I kill all of them…)

Despite getting injured previously, Okahiro strangles Kurona from behind.

Okahira: Don’t think badly of us. We have no choice. We’re…

And then Okahira snaps Kurona’s neck. Kurona falls down while her neck starts going back into place. Okahira quickly leaps towards her again but Kurona manages to escape.

She wraps her kagune around the pipe by the ceiling and stays there.

Kurona: Kanou…
Kurona: I… know of your true identity…
Kanou: Oh? What is it? Tell me, even I don’t know.
Kurona: …

Title: Lie of F

Narration: The identity of the shadow approaching Triple Blades Miza is…?!

Miza notices footsteps approaching.

Miza: …!

Miza tries to leave but something grazes along Miza’s cheek. Ui and a bunch of other investigators show up. Miza lets out her kagune and readies herself.

Miza: (This is the real end of the ‘Triple Blades Miza’…)

Ui attacks with his Quinque.

Miza: (…I’m a bit glad. For as long as I can die beside you…)

Suddenly, Naki blocks Ui’s attack.

Miza: !
Ui: Tch.
Naki: Are you going to block with something so flimsy?
Miza: Na…
Miza: You’re… alive?!
Naki: Hah? I was just taking a brake..
(t/n: he said 'cutie’ which sounds like 'kyuukei’ which means 'breaktime’)

Naki manages to stand up but blood just continues to flow from his belly. Other members of the White Suits show up. One of them is a beaten up Hooguro.

Hooguro: Hey. So you’re still breathing huh? Old Miza.

Three more White Suits appear. This time a bleeding Shousei.

Shousei: Big bro it’s 'break’ not 'brake’.
(t/n: please refer to the previous one)

Naki: I am also part of the White Suits.
Naki: An ending where Big Bro will be proud of me in the afterlife would be awesome!

While covered in grease and sweat, Naki smiles while raising his middle finger.

I was at least hoping that Ui jobs to Shikorae so that I could excuse it to Shikorae being some unknown freak of nature.

But this is just going to be fucking terrible now.

Bye Ui.

quick! someone edit the Mankasa pic and make it an Akira pic

>Miza: You’re… alive?!
Yeah because of Ishida's hack writing.

Same on other sites.

Reddit and tumblr aren't as active either.

>Ui attacks with his Quinque.
>Miza: (…I’m a bit glad. For as long as I can die beside you…)
>Suddenly, Naki blocks Ui’s attack
Bravo Ishida

>For as long as I can die beside you…
Kiss when

Kanou explains Kurona in the past that her family was very rich, but her father lived during a time when they had huge debts instead. The CCG offered to help her father out if he lets them build an underground facility in his house and try out ghoulification experiments there. Her father agreed, but couldn’t handle the inhuman experiments at some point, so he intended to leak the informations he had. The CCG disposed of him quickly. Afterwards Kanou tricks Kurona and Nashiro into becoming Ghouls themselves for their fathers sake.

In the present Kurona calls him out for being a mad scientist with no sense for real justice. He wants to bully her with a snappy remark, but Nishiki appears behind him for some reason and says that he shares her opinion.

—-

Looks like Naki, Miza and Kurona will join the OEK gang.

This isn't your generic shon- Oh wait, probably soon since Ishida's shit writing is all over the place

You should stay there to be honest

Yeah, like if his writing is going to be shit pandering he can at least give us what we want

Yeah it's better.

>character about to get killed
>another character does magic teleport to block the attack
Why is Ishida so obsessed with this?

>Nishiki appears behind him for some reason
Ishida's hack abilities are very convenient

>tfw suddenly Nishitty tries to kill Kanou but H-Owl and Zombierasu rekt him so badly and proceeds to anal and mouthrape Nishitty and Kurona respectively
We can only hope now.

>Looks like Naki, Miza and Kurona will join the OEK gang.
Disgusting Bullshit.

This volumes omake were shit, so no one fucking cares.

Speak for yourself bro.

Any moonfags here that can translate them?

I feel like we got less this time

Go and read the archive.
Cred Forums gives zero fuck about those omakes or every shit related to the latest tankobon.
Don't unnecessarily bump the thread.

>Naki joining Kaneki

Why would he do that? He thinks Kaneki killed Yamori.

Which pages?

Who cares? This manga was Arima wankfest all along but now it's Kaneki's turn. Every single character must suck their cocks.

>While covered in grease and sweat, Naki smiles while raising his middle finger.

Fuck off, I care. Cred Forums isn't your personal hivemind.

>He thinks Kaneki killed Yamori.
No, he doesn't.

Sure thing shitposter-kunt.
Everybody loves that shit

>stop liking what I dislike
Take your whining elsewhere.

The first three comics with Tsukiyama, if it's not too much trouble?

Rize this week for sure

He said that he thinks Kaneki killed Yamori when he first saw him.

Are you the faggot who tries to get on everyones nerves recently? In the last couple threads there's been this one dude who would do nothing but whine and complain about how shit this manga is, how TG threads should be banned from Cred Forums and how everyone should ignore these threads.

Did Ishida fuck your mom or something?

>stop disliking what I like
Right back at you shitposter.

He thinks the Eyepatch Ghoul killed him. There's absolutely nothign indicating that he knows Kaneki's fullface nor real name and seeing how he forgot Tsukiyama's face, there's no reason to assume that he would reconise the OEK as the one who defeated Yamori. Also Juuzou killed him not Kekneki.

He's a salty Etofag who pops a vein every time Autisma gets art. Don't engage.

MUH HAIRU
kill yourself ishida

>No, he doesn't.
Re-read the prequel speedreader-kun

Take your own advice. See .

He got the full briefing on Kaneki from Tatara, why the fuck wouldn't he know that eyepatch ghoul = Kaneki?

Why isn't Kaneki fighting shit?
The only reason I care for this manga is edgeneki and hinami

He just got done fighting Arima.

Looks like michi already did it.
makyun.tumblr.com/post/150355829362/
imgur.com/a/ORWDF

He only knows that Yamori was fighting a white haired one-eyed Ghoul with a mask and then meet Eyepatch Kekneki. That's everything there is to it. Seeing his actual face shouldn't make a retard like Naki freak out.

I was actually enjoying :re until this arc.

This chapter was a complete waste. The Kurona flashback doesn't any have important info and we knew that Kanou is a crazy scientist. So what was the point of it?

Also if only Miza and Naki had died already so we can fucking move on to more important stuff.

so is ishida just going to kill investigators this arc ? did ccg win any operation since this manga started like really why do ghoul scum always do what they want ?

Auction raid and the offscreen protection of quinque steel were both successes. They've also basically wiped out Aogiri.

I just want to go back to Kenaki.

Don't we all.

It's out you autists.

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/093/3679/1

So who is the strongest human right now?

Huh, he wasn't lying

>nishiki

Oh shit

I wonder why we got it so early this week.

>re;ports say that Arima fought the OEK and was killed
Mission accomplished, lads.

Honestly not a terrible chapter all in all, though I can't even tell what the fuck is going on anymore.

I'm actually kind of hyped that Kurona might not be killed off now, as it really seemed to be heading that way the entire arc since she appeared. Naki being alive is fucking great. Nishitty is the only Anteiku fuck I actually like.

Shitposter-Kunt

The third Monday of September is a national holiday so the magazine is shipped earlier.

Who are the other two fags who're with Tsukiyama?

His dad

These threads died with Eto.

Manga stream is out

I wonder if any of the re crew are going to show up at the Takizawa fight.

Zombie Matsumae and Mairo.
Jokes aside probably Banjou's former gas mask members. It's muh Ishida's parallels afterall

>we still don't know who the white haired ghoul was that killed Kuronas parents

I know most of us assume it was Uta but why would the clowns help the CCG? Shit wouldn't make sense.

>I know most of us assume it was Uta
you're the first person i see assuming that

They win all the low profile fights and have killed a ton of ghouls.

He only teases important ghoul deaths.

No

>why would the clowns help the CCG? Shit wouldn't make sense.

For the lulz of course.

Then you must be new to these threads user.

I hadn't thought about that angle until you pointed it out, but it makes sense.

I feel that this arc is paced poorly but the writing hasn't really been any worse than most of the other arcs, even if it isn't exactly the best one Ishida has written.

Honestly.

Too over-dramatic and too many fake deaths

Characters do whatever they want regardless of the surroundings.

Who's next? I would say Kurona since she had the most screentime out of all characters recently.
Kanou could be an option too.

not that guy but I didn't hear about that Uta fanfic. There was a samefag who was always shitposting about Donato being that ghoul though.
We only knew that the ghoul with light hair color was able to escape, kill and eat Yasuhisa parents because CCG wanted it

We need a new AkiraXAmon cover

Ishida won't kill off Kuramoto, Ui and Fura because of homo prince right? This arc has so much shit writing but i don't want to believe Ishida is this much of a hack.

Kuramoto and Fura being there is actually a lot more retarded than Tsukiyama being there.

How is that more retarded they are his subordinates?

Only thing that can be called into question is Kuramoto's injuries.

Why?

Wut

Kuramoto was heavily injured and played as the one guy from the Noro fight that won't be on the frontlines again for the next arcs. Guess what. His injury was literally meaningless.

Fura was written out of the story and should have appeared in a crucial situation or at the least hinted to what he was doing. Especially now that Arima's dead.

Both characters randomly disappear from the narration and are suddenly regular background shitter.

Meanwhile both, Tsukiyama and Nishiki, have more than enough reason to interfere.

The time skip after the Tsukiyama Arc basically nulled Kuramoto's recovery period.

>Hairu died
>Matsuri shits on him
>Arima died
>was right about Haise being nothing but ghoul scum traitor
>finally his chance to do something this arc
>will most likely get killed by gayama and stupid Naki

Someone save Ui! He doesn't deserve this much suffering.

>Fura was written out of the story and should have appeared in a crucial situation or at the least hinted to what he was doing.

He was at the Tsukiyama raid.
Shirazu talked to him before the raid so we knew he was still around

>Kuramoto was heavily injured and played as the one guy from the Noro fight that won't be on the frontlines again for the next arcs.

There has been a timeskip.

>Both characters randomly disappear from the narration and are suddenly regular background shitter.
Kuramoto was at the funeral he hasn't even been missing for an entire arc.

Tsukiyama and Nishiki have been absent longer and doing their job is motivation enough.

Which is absolutely retarded. Why give him an injury and take him out of the fight like that in the first place, when there's no real consequence?

>Shirazu talked to him before the raid so we knew he was still around
Turns out he was nowhere during the actual battle.

>There has been a timeskip.
See above

>Kuramoto was at the funeral he hasn't even been missing for an entire arc.
Yet, he wasn't as relevant as anyone in :re.

>Tsukiyama and Nishiki have been absent longer and doing their job is motivation enough.
Doesn't change the fact that both of them have better motivation.

Months have passed since the Noro fight so whats the problem with Kuramoto being healthy again? If you want to complain about it being meaningless then that's only Ishida's bad writing.

>Fura was written out of the story and should have appeared in a crucial situation or at the least hinted to what he was doing
Oh just like Tsukiyama and Nishiki? Why was it never hinted what they were doing this whole time?
>Both characters randomly disappear from the narration
lol again just like Tsukiyama and Nishiki
>Meanwhile both, Tsukiyama and Nishiki, have more than enough reason to interfere.
yeah right lol

>Which is absolutely retarded. Why give him an injury and take him out of the fight like that in the first place, when there's no real consequence?

To make Shirazu die alone. Why do any characters get injurires?

>Turns out he was nowhere during the actual battle.

He was with Ui.

>Yet, he wasn't as relevant as anyone in :re.
So?

>Doesn't change the fact that both of them have better motivation.
Not really no. They are trying to save a braindead man.

Kuramoto and Fura are fighting an organization thats caused them problems for years.

They also, by nature of being ghoul investigators, hunt ghouls.

You fucking :re gang shitters are the worst. Fura and Kuramoto are both investigators, it's perfectly normal for them to be part of this operation. Homoprince and Nishitty are the ones that came out of Ishida's ass.

The injury was to keep him out of the fight so he wouldn't be killed by Noro. All the normal investigators that stayed in that fight died. Takeomi is exceptional though, so he survived.

Don't lump me together with your low IQ characterfags and annoying redundant baiters please. Actually I was one of the anons who were defending this manga before Rose Operation and Kokuria arcs happened. Ishida had been getting bad at developing his plot since then.
Besides, these omakes weren't interesting at all. Torso's love letter and Hinami's Kokuria diary were far more entertaining, important and readable short stories.
Amon and Kurona cover, I wish.
Fuck Akira

>Oh just like Tsukiyama and Nishiki? Why was it never hinted what they were doing this whole time?
>lol again just like Tsukiyama and Nishiki
Both Nishiki and Tsukiyama didn't disappear suddenly. We literally saw Nishiki chilling at :re and Tsukiyama getting saved by :re. Fura disappeared in the middle of an arc without a trace.

>yeah right lol
They absolutely have. And stop writing lol all the time.

>Why do any characters get injurires?
No other injury during that fight seemed as important as Kuramoto's. Not even Sharkboy dying, because well. He died.

>He was with Ui.
No he wasn't.

>Not really no. They are trying to save a braindead man.
>Kuramoto and Fura are fighting an organization thats caused them problems for years.
>They also, by nature of being ghoul investigators, hunt ghouls.
Pretty edgy, but saving a friend is by default a better motivation than doing your job.

Tell me how much Kura and Fura add to the plot compared to Tsukiyama and Nishiki.

Which is plain shit writing.

This.

>Pretty edgy, but saving a friend is by default a better motivation than doing your job.
Its not edgy, there isn't any saving him he was supposed to be braindead.

Its more retarded that you have to have motivations explained to you.

>Tell me how much Kura and Fura add to the plot compared to Tsukiyama and Nishiki.
Important to the plot does not mean reasonable to be there.

The plot has been everything but reasonable.

>Which is plain shit writing
At least they didn't try and make him look ambiguously dead.

I think you're in for a Mutsuki cover.

We know from zakki that Yomo and Amon will get a cover at some point.

>Its not edgy, there isn't any saving him he was supposed to be braindead.
>Its more retarded that you have to have motivations explained to you.
>braindead
Do you have no human relationships? What if one of your friends was in that state and you would have the chance to get him back? Are you on the spectrum right now?

>Important to the plot does not mean reasonable to be there.
It literally does. If someone is important to the ongoing plot, them being there is absolutely reasonable.
>The plot has been everything but reasonable.
Nice strawman.

>Do you have no human relationships? What if one of your friends was in that state and you would have the chance to get him back? Are you on the spectrum right now?
Yoshimura and Tsukiyama weren't friends.

They both backed out when Kaneki tried to do the same thing when the guy was alive.

As for the personal question I don't think I would die for a cadaver.
If they were functional I think I would have a hard time deciding what to do.

>It literally does. If someone is important to the ongoing plot, them being there is absolutely reasonable.
Unless the plot is unreasonable.

You are arguing on the basis of that whatever is written has to be reasonable which isn't true.

Its a work of fiction, whatever the author thinks could be reasonable can be totally unreasonable.

Also that wasn't the argument, but an addition.
However it does call out a false premise that you have.

Works of fiction often have unfeasible events or inconsistencies.

Can I be completely honest with everyone here? This was probably my favorite chapter in a long time. I loved kurona's discussion with kanou, I loved the fact that Naki is still alive and is fighting alongside 3blades, I loved seeing homo prince and nishiki again.

I dont know how he does it, but my spark for this manga was lightened once more.

>Yoshimura and Tsukiyama weren't friends.
>They both backed out when Kaneki tried to do the same thing when the guy was alive.
Because they were to weak. Nishiki was weak and Tsukiyama literally said that even with his whole family, he can't change the outcome of the raid which makes sense now. Both would have helped, but couldn't. The situation now is another. They aren't fighting a war, they have a clear goal which they may as well reach with their current strength.

>Unless the plot is unreasonable.
>You are arguing on the basis of that whatever is written has to be reasonable which isn't true.
No, I'm not. I'm say
How is the plot right now unreasonable? Convenient plot twists don't make the plot itself unreasonable at all.

>Its a work of fiction, whatever the author thinks could be reasonable can be totally unreasonable.
>Also that wasn't the argument, but an addition.
However it does call out a false premise that you have.
>Works of fiction often have unfeasible events or inconsistencies.
Then explain how it's unreasonable, because right now I'm just seeing that Tsukiyama and Nishiki interfering isn't nearly as leftfield as your trying to make it.

>Trap cover
No thanks. Useless Trap got color page and chapters focused on her. She doesn't deserve anything else.

I'd have liked that Cred Forums's theory about Kurona working with Amon was true. At least, I hope both 'Floppies' get the next cover.

The report of Arima's death further supports the assumption that Kaneki is right now headed for Rue and the Cucklea raid took place several days ago.

That explains why Ishida ended Cochlea so soon compared to Rue.

Yeah and they also named his killer the One Eyed King, as Arima had intended. I wonder if they know that it's Kaneki.

Same. Kurona suddenly became a lot more likeable to me. Homoprince is so genki, I can't help but be happy reading about him.

HAHAHAHAHA
ETOFAGS AND RIZEFAGS BTFO

>50+ named characters in this arc so far
>only 6 confirmed kill (arima haisaki houji tatara torso washuudad)

Ishida what are you doing?

can someone explain why 90% of all the best characters are dead while all the normie characters are still alive

>nishiki and homo prince show up

This chapter is already amazing. Jesus, all the ol crew coming back. What's next, Iri's coming back too?

Yes as a quinque gun

Damn it user

Yes, because now we know that Arima wasn't really loyal to the CCG. And Irimi and Koma never died on panel.

>Homoprince is so genki, I can't help but be happy reading about him.
I wanted him back, but not like this and not in this garbage arc.

Because you are a fujoshit

Not that fag but
>Why do any characters get injurires?
Because Ishida's writing. Ishida simply doesn't want to kill them so he just let them get wrecked badly.
>He was with Ui
Where? Fura was another faggot who disappeared in that raid. He only got screentime earlier because Tokyo Ghoul Jack OVA was about to get released
>So?
Ishida should've built it up firstly
>Not really no.
I think both groups just appeared out of nowhere. One is trying to rescue almost dead manager and is going to save Naki co and Kurona and make them join MC's happy party and the other is going to give us reactions when they'll know CCG's favorite bitch died by his beloved protege's hands

Characters appearing out of thin air is bad writing.

>I loved kurona's discussion with kanou
Literally muh Kaneki parallelism again
>I loved the fact that Naki is still alive
Retards aside, some anons already knew Ishida would make him revive somehow
>I loved seeing homo prince and nishiki again
Opinion discarded

So Fura, Kuramoto, Nishiki and Tsukiyama all shouldn't be there?

Irimi and Koma died though. They were on the "Erased" list of Tsuneyoshi together with Kaneki.

>Arima wasn't really loyal to the CCG
Absolutely. Those Dog and Ape gang dead members were just flowers all along, and Hikari will also appear very soon.

I think anons' feeling should be summed into something like this "All named characters are trying to compete for screentime when in reality, they don't have good development".

Not without prior hint

>impyling they won't be the Two eyed King and Queen soon

>And Irimi and Koma never died on panel.
Yeah. Let's make the last TG's great and emotional arc look like a complete joke.
Nobody died. It was just a prank, bro.

Kaneki was the inlybone who got supposedly ERASED, because he was going to reborn as Haisebitch.
Yet, I agreed with you. Woof Woof and Demon really died though.

>Yeah. Let's make the last TG's great and emotional arc look like a complete joke.
Ishida already turned chapter 140 into a joke by creating Haise. It wouldn't be surprising if he proceeded to ruin an entire arc.

*was the only one

grasping at little straws my autistic user

Chapter is out on niggerstream btw

So who could be behind tsukiyama since banjou is with kaneki. Can only think his dad.

>Nishiki and Tsukiyama on Rue Island

why Ishida

IT'S A PARTY.
EVERYONE IS INVITED.

dont worry kaneki will be there too

Newest chapter is out and thread's halfway through bump limit and almost dead.

Remember when spoilers would reach 600 posts easily and chapters were around 700 at times? Good ol days.

>71
>250 posts

This place is so dead. This arc has dragged out for too long with nothing special happening. Go fuck yourself, Ishida.

Even furutafag left, that is when you know this manga is trash

the chapter came out earlier than expected, but yeah the mods killed tg threads

furuta ruined the manga

>Even furutafag left, that is when you know this manga got shittier than it already was
FTFY m80

he's saving it

furuta saved the manga*

To think that even Bleach threads are more active than this. Such a sorry state of affairs.

Shitposter-kun aka the Furuta-Arimafag hung himself. Finally.
That's why there isn't too much shitposting in these latest threads
Furuta is literally the cancer that was killing the threads and manga though

The thing it's hard to come back from a terrible writing slump, epecially this one. It's almost impossible for Ishida to improve the manga since this is some of the worst shit I've read in while besides Fairy Tail.

>shitposter left so manga is trash
>Judging series based on how active threads are on Cred Forums
>Implying it isn't the retarded complainers that drove people alway

>using multiple browsers
Nice try user-kun.

Bleach manga > RE shit
You can deny it at this point

>choosing "unresolved plot points: the manga" and it's anticlimactic as fuck ending over this
Why are peoples tastes so shit these days?

Ok, I'll deny it then.

So what was Kanou going to say he was worried Kurona might say?

Kanou is a ghoul

He's The Tokyo Ghoul.

>It's almost impossible for Ishida to improve the manga since this is some of the worst shit I've read in while besides Fairy Tail.

Lol it's not impossible.

>what is fishman island
>what is punk hazard

It's only 1 arc. The problem is a repetition of bad writing.

Fart

>Bring her back, please!
But I'm not Dr. Frankenstein.

>She's alive! See?!!
Those are just farts.

>Her face??
You're just seeing things.

>I'm gonna kill you.
We'll see about that.

>Y-you're a mad scientist!
Wow, you sure showed me.

He is a lolicon.
Twins had been mouthraped for many years before they realized it

Oh. Go fuck you'reself. The only shitty arc in One Piece is Dressrosa.

>no Mutsuki edging her way to victory against Seidou this chapter
Why is this allowed?

>I dont know how he does it, but my spark for this manga was lightened once more.
I wouldn't go that far, but its nice seeing Homoprince again. If we keep getting dumb -surprise- appearances it might as well be someone I like for once. Still shit desu

Naki/Miza BIG win

Don't go crawling back into his arms after a few half-hearted gestures, user. You deserve better this and Ishida will have to put in effort if he ever wants this relationship to work.

Where did you get a clean version of this pic?

>wanting to see fugly trap overpowering SeidOwl bullshittily

Why are you allowed to live?

Keyword, spark. I liked this chapter way more than i did probably the last 10. I still am wary, but this chapter finally felt like tg again

Yes exactly that

Fura and Kuramoto maybe since they are ccg after all. Big mission and what not

Because Seido was a decent character in part 1 that became the most edgy boring piece of shit i have ever seen in any manga.
Just put him out if his misery already and be done with it.

At least there is still hope for Mutsuki and she is far more attractive now than at the beginning of :Re.

If Ishida is playing with the option that Naki and co. have a chance with winning against Special Class Ui with the help of Tsukiyama's plot armor, then any more bullshit is possible now.

More like came, ruined it, and is probably still here

>Shitposter-kun aka the Furuta-Arimafag hung himself. Finally.
A reason to smile once more

*You cannot deny it I mean
Fuck my shit up.

Not him but this level of QUALITY isn't something you bounce back from easily if he wants to get to where he was.

That being said. What does Ishida need to do next arc to save TG?

Tahaha...

Its funny how much a seinen manga improves when it starts acting like a seinen manga

reddit

Kill Mutsuki,

This was only thread for new chapter?
Wow.
What happened to this manga?

Wew, ignored
I already posted examples of come backs. Also game of thrones is another example.

Kaneki becoming the King felt so cheap. I was hoping it would've been anyone other then him. Now practically everyone will be sucking his dick because he's too powerful to be killed now.

Nothing. It's utterly ruined. Let this shit end already, Ishida.

Kaneki certainly should have killed himself after his lover Autisma ragequit'd

it came out on a day most people don't expect that chapter to be out

The manga is fine. It's the shitposters that are busy in other threads.

I don't get anything about Knaou. Why dis he betray the CCG and go to that lab? Why bother asking Kurona and Nashiro for help? Why didn't Uta/whoever kill him the same way they did papa Yasuhisha as soon as they found out? Is he a ghoul now? His eyes seemed oddly dark.

>everyone will be sucking his dick because he's too powerful to be killed now.
That's what Ishida wanted so badly, user. Hope this nightmare ends soon though

Didn't know there was a chapter. I avoid the early spoiler threads because it's just shit posters who have no clue what writing is trying to bring down the manga on really small things

The manga went to shit when Eto appeared at the end of the Tsukiyama arc.

Don't get me wrong, i like Eto as a character, but the timing was just not right and it felt too rushed. Eto should have been one of the lategame characters.

Everything that happened after that was a direct result of this event. Kaneki getting black hair again and being Arima 2.0 was shit, the Kirishimas appearing and jobbing was shit and the whole one eyed king plot with Arima and Eto being friends was a complete mess.

Not to mention Tatara going down like a bitch, CCG leaders being ghouls and dying one chapter later, and Amon FINALLY coming back after all this hype and being a complete letdown. Ishida did him no justice.

All other plotpoints in this arc were okay, like the Torso and Mutsuki par and Kurona reappearing and talking with Kanou. Urie and the new Qs should have gotten more screentime.

>like the Torso and Mutsuki par and Kurona
Its really disappointing when the plot points you least cared about were the only ones done justice

>felt so cheap
>practically everyone will be sucking his dick

Get over it.
The mangaka and Captain Autism his self insert wanted Kaneki to be Jesus. Ishida planned it that way all along.

But that's wrong my African-American friend. Every SJ manga got early spoilers this week.
Even some faggot made a TG:re thread yesterday.

Doesn't change that no one knew. Also tg isn't shounen jump.

>Ishida planned it that way all along

There are people who actually still believe this?

>The manga went to shit when Eto appeared at the end of the Tsukiyama arc.
There were definitely some shit instances before that with too much time being spent on the Qs and Kanae, who no one really gave a fuck about at the time.

:Re overall has such a heavy battle centric theme now that story elements or potentially interesting character interactions/developments get rushed over to move on to the next big fight. There's literally more chapters now with fighting involved then there is with just chatting.

Also, the vast array of new characters leaves many old ones in the dust. Ishida simply has too much shit now to balance it all out in a meaningful direction.

Kanou is the asshole that this series deserves.

How did everything go so wrong?

It would kind of make sense. In the end of TG, Amon was about to uncover some secrets of the CCG (initiated by Eto) while Kurona does know about it as well as seen in this chapter.

I want to kiss Kaneki.

I'll take you up on that offer

White suit. The one with longer hair and shit on his face.

I want to wipe Kaneki's lips clean.

Right there

>Next chapter, the light goes out.

What did they mean by this?

Haise , Qshits and this sequel ruined everything.

An earthquake.

Fuck off Roma

No

THANK GOD BEST BOY IS ALIVE

Tomoe dragged his body away while Amon was getting fuckin owned.

Or during the time skip.

Trips and dubs confirm.

Allow me to join in, monseur!

~clowns stand with me and unite!

Delicious!

PAY ATTENTION IN LECTURE!

I don't care what you fags think. I hope Nishiki saves Kurona and she joins :re. I wanna see her interact with Kaneki.

Wait Kanou knows Nishiki? How?

Stop bumping this thread underage faggot

Or you can just ignore it.

Probably from Kamii university's pharmaceutical department.

>inb4 those legs are tatara's and seidou is just sitting on his corpse
Sounds like something Ishida would do to me

Seeing Amon get BTFO gave her the strength to pull through

Keep your bullshit meme twink shitposting garbage away from Homoprince and kill yourself already

Except it got worse when it stopped focusing on them

So they ever going to explain how Kanou's Q's/ghouls follow his every command and shit? At least when he stuck them on Kaneki, he was the only target around and Kanou was distant. Now we know that Okahira is conscious but saying he doesn't have his will or some shit.

(you)

Can you tell me a couple of reasons why you think the readers are complaining? I got a few myself.

Back in TG, when Kaneki got kidnapped by Ayato and Yamori, if Rize had been in anteiku like they wanted her to be, could she had fought and beaten Ayato and Yamori maybe with Touka, Nishiki and the other anteiku guys?

>The situation now is another. They aren't fighting a war, they have a clear goal which they may as well reach with their current strength.

Kaneki wasn't fighting a war earlier he was trying to help the old guy escape.

>How is the plot right now unreasonable? Convenient plot twists don't make the plot itself unreasonable at all.

You have all the mooks in the prison dissapearing so the clowns can kill the warden.

RC gas that only comes out of one location.

The mental gymnastics that go around Arima and Eto's scheming.

Any interpretation of the Arima vs Kirishima fight.

Seido

>thinking Anteiku Vs CCG is the same as Aogiri Vs. CCG for Tsukiyama and Co.
Neither the CCG's nor Aogiri's goal is Yoshimura. In the Anteiku Raid he literally was for both. Are you just baiting right now?

>You have all the mooks in the prison dissapearing so the clowns can kill the warden.
They were obviously offscreened. I don't see you complaining about people dying during the Anteiku raid or just recently against Naki.

>RC gas that only comes out of one location.
That's the author's decision and neither bad writing nor and asspull or whatever. You could also ask why there are no real Ghoul wars or why they don't just take over one ward after another.

>The mental gymnastics that go around Arima and Eto's scheming.
And yet it feels like Ishida was planning everything involving Eto, Arima and Furuta from the TG on already.

>Any interpretation of the Arima vs Kirishima fight.
He just couldn't kill them because of popularity, but he made them meet arima anyway, so that arima can bait Kekneki into fighting him seriously later or :re dies.

>Seido
Ishida decides the powerlevels, so it's not unreasonable, but just plain weird.

Shirazu died. He was the best character of :Re

>Neither the CCG's nor Aogiri's goal is Yoshimura. In the Anteiku Raid he literally was for both. Are you just baiting right now?
Yoshimura is technically part of the CCG's goal as he is a ghoul on the island.
What is Tsukiyama doing?

How did they get on the island?

More importantly how do they plan to get off. The CCG should be able to catch anyone trying to escape?

>They were obviously offscreened. I don't see you complaining about people dying during the Anteiku raid or just recently against Naki.
By who? last time we saw them Banou's men were running away from them.

>That's the author's decision and neither bad writing nor and asspull or whatever.
Its a stupid design in order to make the plot work.

>You could also ask why there are no real Ghoul wars or why they don't just take over one ward after another.
Ghouls had no sense of solidarity.

>And yet it feels like Ishida was planning everything involving Eto, Arima and Furuta from the TG on already.
That doesn't make it good.

>He just couldn't kill them because of popularity, but he made them meet arima anyway, so that arima can bait Kekneki into fighting him seriously later or :re dies.
Having good reason for making that happen doesn't change what it was.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have good reasons for doing a lot of what he does, I bet all the appearances of old characters made a lot of people happy and I bet they didn't really care about how they got to that point.

However all the characters from Anteiku have walked into one deathtrap or another and managed to come out fine, so far.

>Yoshimura is technically part of the CCG's goal as he is a ghoul on the island.
How is that comparable to him being the everyone's target during the first raid? No one fucking cares what happens to him now. H eis no enemy for the CCG anymore and Aogiri is done with abusing him.

>What is Tsukiyama doing?
He also wanted to help during the Anteiku Raid and :re saved his ass. Dont see any reason why he shouldn't help.

>How did they get on the island?
How did Kurona get there? Or Amon?

>More importantly how do they plan to get off. The CCG should be able to catch anyone trying to escape?
They can literally capture a boat and fuck off, seeing how strong they are compared to regular CCG mooks.

1/2

>>They were obviously offscreened. I don't see you complaining about people dying during the Anteiku raid or just recently against Naki.
>By who? last time we saw them Banou's men were running away from them.
We didn't see all of Banou's man and look how many Ghouls were freed from Cochlea. Pretty sure the prisoncucks were mad enough to kill the CGG mooks.

>>That's the author's decision and neither bad writing nor and asspull or whatever.
>Its a stupid design in order to make the plot work.
Like everything else. Why did Kaneki run into building site instead of anywhere else???

>>You could also ask why there are no real Ghoul wars or why they don't just take over one ward after another.
>Ghouls had no sense of solidarity.
So what? Why do you think Aogiri works in the first place?

>>And yet it feels like Ishida was planning everything involving Eto, Arima and Furuta from the TG on already.
>That doesn't make it good.
Yet it doesn't make it unreasonable.

>>He just couldn't kill them because of popularity, but he made them meet arima anyway, so that arima can bait Kekneki into fighting him seriously later or :re dies.
>Having good reason for making that happen doesn't change what it was.
Again, it wasn't unreasonable.

>I'm not saying that he doesn't have good reasons for doing a lot of what he does, I bet all the appearances of old characters made a lot of people happy and I bet they didn't really care about how they got to that point.
Your point?

>However all the characters from Anteiku have walked into one deathtrap or another and managed to come out fine, so far.
Just like Furuta who BTFO Eto ot Kekneki who somehow defeated Arima or Seidou taking out Tatara, Houji and Amon or Mitsuki taking out Torso. Do you even know what you're reading?

2/2

>How is that comparable to him being the everyone's target during the first raid? No one fucking cares what happens to him now. H eis no enemy for the CCG anymore and Aogiri is done with abusing him.
He is a ghoul the CCG would either kill him or farm him if they found him.

>He also wanted to help during the Anteiku Raid
He said it was impossible because there were too many CCG there even for his entire family and now its an operation with just as many members.
What he really wanted was for Kaneki not to go, he really didn't care about anyone else involved.

>How did Kurona get there? Or Amon?
How did they?

>They can literally capture a boat and fuck off, seeing how strong they are compared to regular CCG mooks.
The CCG only had one landing zone we know of it shouldn't be hard to watch.

>He is a ghoul the CCG would either kill him or farm him if they found him.
You're still missing the whole point. Tsukiyama (and Nishiki) trying to save him now has like a million times better odds than them saving him during the Anteiku Raid.

>He said it was impossible because there were too many CCG there even for his entire family and now its an operation with just as many members.
Again you prove to have no reading comprehension. Saving a man who's specifically targeted by the CCG (and Aogiri as we now) isn't the same as saving an old man who isn't relevant anymore in the grand scheme of things. Tsukiyama couldn't help during a war directly against the CCG, but a sneak attack like this after the CCG is heavily weakened is no problem.

>What he really wanted was for Kaneki not to go, he really didn't care about anyone else involved.
Back then, it's pretty clear that he does now.

>How did they?
It's obvious that it isn't hard (for Ghouls) to just take a boat and go to rueshima like Scarecrow did.

>The CCG only had one landing zone we know of it shouldn't be hard to watch.
And they only have Matsuri left there, what do you expect him to do? Cry?

>We didn't see all of Banou's man and look how many Ghouls were freed from Cochlea. Pretty sure the prisoncucks were mad enough to kill the CGG mooks.
Prisoners would have been having problems due to their imprisonment and under the effects of the gas.

>Like everything else. Why did Kaneki run into building site instead of anywhere else??
What?

>So what? Why do you think Aogiri works in the first place?
Eto forced other ghouls to follow her through brute strength.

>Yet it doesn't make it unreasonable.
How long it has been planned doesn't have anything to do with how reasonable it is.

>Just like Furuta who BTFO Eto ot Kekneki who somehow defeated Arima or Seidou taking out Tatara, Houji and Amon or Mitsuki taking out Torso. Do you even know what you're reading?
A reply that went on a complete tangent.

Kanou will be another half ghoul doesnt he?

>>We didn't see all of Banou's man and look how many Ghouls were freed from Cochlea. Pretty sure the prisoncucks were mad enough to kill the CGG mooks.
>Prisoners would have been having problems due to their imprisonment and under the effects of the gas.
Prisoners + Banjou's man > Random CGG mooks is not really a surprise

>>Like everything else. Why did Kaneki run into building site instead of anywhere else??
>What?
You know exactly what I'm implying.

>>So what? Why do you think Aogiri works in the first place?
>Eto forced other ghouls to follow her through brute strength.
And yet she actually invoked hope in them as we saw in :re. Good job speedreader, not everyone working for Aogiri was forced to do so.

>>Yet it doesn't make it unreasonable.
>How long it has been planned doesn't have anything to do with how reasonable it is.
Seeing how it fit into the story, it was pretty reasonable.

>>Just like Furuta who BTFO Eto ot Kekneki who somehow defeated Arima or Seidou taking out Tatara, Houji and Amon or Mitsuki taking out Torso. Do you even know what you're reading?
>A reply that went on a complete tangent.
>implying those situation weren't dead situations as well
Nice strawman

This thread is dead just like me

It would be essentially disoriented malnourished ghouls and ghouls who were already running away against men with assault weapons.

>You know exactly what I'm implying.
No I don't you aren't descriptive at all.

>Nice strawman
Its not you brought up another group of characters that weren't being talked about.

>And yet she actually invoked hope in them as we saw in :re. Good job speedreader, not everyone working for Aogiri was forced to do so.
Most were it was mentioned in :Re.
They also showcased their join or die philosophy in the original.
During the infiltration mission and during the original most ghouls we have heard have a negative opinion of them.

>Seeing how it fit into the story, it was pretty reasonable.
Everything was a giant gamble based on the idea of a mad scientist pulling a messiah, who will want to help ghouls despite them trying to kill him, out of his ass?
No it is convoluted. Seidou's thought process aside the reasonable expected outcome is to expect the creation to try and kill them.

You think everything is reasonable anyways.

>It would be essentially disoriented malnourished ghouls and ghouls who were already running away against men with assault weapons.
Killing everyone that would have been in the path of donato to the head warden isn't really a big deal.

>>You know exactly what I'm implying.
>No I don't you aren't descriptive at all.
It's obvious that the author decides the setting. If Kaneki runs into a building site and there gas coming from a specific location in the prison that that's that. There is no "hurr durr that's unreasonable". Yeah, why include Ghouls in the first place, right?

>>Nice strawman
>Its not you brought up another group of characters that weren't being talked about.
After you brought up the Kirishima to somehow present them as the only ones that get into such situations. Again, nice strawman.

>>And yet she actually invoked hope in them as we saw in :re. Good job speedreader, not everyone working for Aogiri was forced to do so.
>Most were it was mentioned in :Re.
>They also showcased their join or die philosophy in the original.
>During the infiltration mission and during the original most ghouls we have heard have a negative opinion of them.
But that's plain wrong. Only non-aogiri and forced low rank aogiri talked bad about them. None of the others was really mad about being a part of it until Ayato fell for Hinami.

1/2

>>Seeing how it fit into the story, it was pretty reasonable.
>Everything was a giant gamble based on the idea of a mad scientist pulling a messiah, who will want to help ghouls despite them trying to kill him, out of his ass?
So you just don't like the themes Ishida is playing here. Than learn to argue about that instead of calling everything you dislike or don't understand unreasonable.

>No it is convoluted. Seidou's thought process aside the reasonable expected outcome is to expect the creation to try and kill them.
Literally for you. We just saw that Kanou has found a way to simply force the new Qs to obey.

>You think everything is reasonable anyways.
No, I don't. I just think that you don't know what you're talking about.

2/2

Unfortunately not user

>Killing everyone that would have been in the path of donato to the head warden isn't really a big deal.
How would they have done that with their bare hands?

>It's obvious that the author decides the setting. If Kaneki runs into a building site and there gas coming from a specific location in the prison that that's that. There is no "hurr durr that's unreasonable". Yeah, why include Ghouls in the first place, right?
What the fuck are you even saying?

>After you brought up the Kirishima to somehow present them as the only ones that get into such situations. Again, nice strawman.
The reason they were brought up was because it goes well for them. Then you brought up others it went poorly for.

Also muh strawman.

Your post was largely and still is largely unrelated.

>So you just don't like the themes Ishida is playing here. Than learn to argue about that instead of calling everything you dislike or don't understand unreasonable.
Themes are one thing processes are another.
I said the problem was that it was convoluted which has nothing to do with there being a theme.

Again you're going on a tangent.

>Literally for you. We just saw that Kanou has found a way to simply force the new Qs to obey.
5-6 years later. After one of his creations has come back to kill him.

>How would they have done that with their bare hands?
They are Ghouls, are you on the spectrum?

>>It's obvious that the author decides the setting. If Kaneki runs into a building site and there gas coming from a specific location in the prison that that's that. There is no "hurr durr that's unreasonable". Yeah, why include Ghouls in the first place, right?
>What the fuck are you even saying?
Stay retarded.

>>After you brought up the Kirishima to somehow present them as the only ones that get into such situations. Again, nice strawman.
>The reason they were brought up was because it goes well for them. Then you brought up others it went poorly for.
How did it went poorly for Furuta, Kaneki and Mutsuki who are all alive unlike the people who almost killed them?

>Also muh strawman.
Retard.

>Your post was largely and still is largely unrelated.
No, you're just trying to ignore everything that hurts you.

>>So you just don't like the themes Ishida is playing here. Than learn to argue about that instead of calling everything you dislike or don't understand unreasonable.
>Themes are one thing processes are another.
>I said the problem was that it was convoluted which has nothing to do with there being a theme.
Then prove how it was convoluted instead of using it as a meme word?

>Again you're going on a tangent.
Nope, you're ignoring the things you dislike.

>>Literally for you. We just saw that Kanou has found a way to simply force the new Qs to obey.
>5-6 years later. After one of his creations has come back to kill him.
Yet, it was explained why the others obeyed him before, but you obviously speedread that part. We know why the twins obeyed, we know why Seidou obeyed etc. etc.

At this point I fell like you're baiting me with your stupidity to keep this thread alive somehow, so I don't know if I'll continue this discussion or not. Try to think before you post your next reply.

Lie

You make little sense and ignore details to distort posts.

What?

>literally no u
Okay, this discussion is done.

Retard

and so it ends here

Ouch..........OUCH1!!!!

b

Touka!!

Why is his mouth so BIG ?

>I don't like the taste of men's balls
What do you think they've been doing to him these past few years, user?

The Clowns get the last post.

No, faggot.

Shitmangaandshitclown

But Seidou said that.

Touka!!

>Kishou
>Kish(i)+ou

Thanks for the update Makyun's cockslut :)

can you stop bumping shit manga

bumb

Chapter 42 was "F's Ace" (Amon?) and this chapter was "F's Lie". Who is F?

Floppy?

F is Kanou (Frankenstein). His lie was probably that he was part of the CCG's ghoulification experiments.

I actually got pretty excited to see Nishio and Tsukiyama again

Nishio's gonna bring the BBK (Big Bikaku Kagune) to Kanou's Qs

I doubt Nishio can take on all of Kanou's creations honestly

H-Owl will fuck him over at the very end of the chapter.

Will Naki remember the american bastard?

I doubt it honestly, but it'd be pretty funny

>Who is F?
Father (Kanou). That would make Amon his ace which makes no sense

>implying it won't be zombie Shirazu

No one is going to stop liking this because you say so. Get over it.

If it's father then it could be father as in church's father.

fuck you haise a best

Sup.
Gayse and Homorima a best!

This

They are truly the best father & son

Why is Kurona, who was barely mentioned in :re, getting so much more focus then Amon, who's been hyped/teased throughout all of :re? It's just not fair.

Because Ishida somehow doesn't like Amon anymore.

I'm actually more curious about the fact that Kanou's Qs apparently can't manifest Kagune.

Amon has definitely received some of the worst treatment of any character that Ishida has created for TG. I still wish to see him kick ass in his Arata kakuja armor, wielding his long ass quinque stick and firing Ukaku shards at some point.

Yeah, I find it strange as well. Kanou feels very confident that they can beat Kurona, who he considers a flop. All they have though are numbers and super strength. Without Kagune, they're practically easy fodder for S and SS rated ghouls.

So with Tsukiyama and Nishiki showing up: does that mean that Kaneki is entering the stage on Rue island?

I mean, to put it bluntly, there's no fucking way Tsukiyama and Nishiki would team up after what Tsukiyama did to Nishiki's waifu. The only character they have in common who could probably get them to work together is Kaneki.

Maybe the :re gang just split up using the weakened CCG and Aogiri to their advantage.

Touka and Yomo went to Cochlea to save Hinami while Nishiki and the faglord went to Rue to save Yoshimura.

Kaneki showing up on the island together with his friends would make sense but it'd be disappointing because I really want to see his proper reunion with all of them first. Especially with Tsukiyama because the last time shit went down pretty hard between them and Kaneki technically is responsible for Karren's death.

But since Ishida is a hack and loves to skip important plotpoints I'm not expecting much.