William Brown
William Brown

What would you do in this situation?

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Become a meat dildo.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Reporting OP for shilling mangafox for free.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Did they fuck his brains out in the end?

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

post more.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

[X] GENUFLECT

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Not use mangafox like a fucking faggot

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Sauce?

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

Why not, user?

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Sauce

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

World Harem

Luis Young
Luis Young

Make a manga with the plot of a H manga
It's not a H manga
Fucking why?

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

give her the old dickaroo

Brandon King
Brandon King

Guy is one of the five last healthy men on the world
He's the typical Japanese protagonist that,s allergic to females
KeK

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Could be worse. He could be immune and already have a vasectomy.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Not post an image hosted at mangfox.com, we take no credit for the creation or editing of this image. Please suck our cock and dont forget to disable adblock whilst using our cancerous meme reader. Thank you for not being smart enough to know that you could peruse this manga in any better way literally anywhere else and fuck you OP.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Its a deconstruction you troglodyte

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

get femdom'd then bulk up so I can start raping them instead.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

It's a deconstruction. It's pointing out just how much the world is fucked for your average H-manga plot to happen.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

no it's just shit

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

2deep4u

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Manga fails in the premise of having a mc that is a wuss and the fact that focus sex like a normal h-manga. If it were to be interesting, his troubles should focus on the absence of affection he has for the women he mates and the consequences of having several children who he will never personally meet or what to do be done if the child if born male? Instead we have a generic manga. Most focus should be drained on his research with the virus and responsabilities as a man attempting to find a partner or partners with the same goal in such a research, which would lead to female jealousy among the group and power struggles while all of this is seen under the eyes of the mc to which will and taste is put to secondary. After all he is but one and his wants are no longer listened. Another part comes with homosexual relationships among women and other viable methods of conception. It's seems the author isn't experienced in how really the world works if put in a extinction scenario.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

It's generic and bland. No less different than any other common apocalypse.
It lacks deconstruction and character depth

Liam Young
Liam Young

It's accepted in Cred Forums to post mangafox pages now?

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

mangafox

happy now?

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Don't get an erection, is that easy.

It's been for the last 10 years.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Only for shit series no one cares about

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Where did they go wrong? Was the virus too effective? Or are they just hiding the fact they have antidote and majority of women is forced to live in poverty?

Femina feminae lupus est.

Jace Green
Jace Green

1 guy that doesnt want to do it
4 guys that might never wake up because of 'plot'
this guys children will be raised to be bread the moment they reach puberty
the worlds hope relies on /ss/

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Actually, 3 guys, one of them is awake.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

mangafox

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

other guy who had enough of fucking is plotting some "fun"

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

I expect there to be an underground male resistance movement that is kept secret from general population.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Wait, someone is actually gonna kill some on this manga?

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

You tell me.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

the entire worlds male population is japanese betas
HAH
no
Enough alpha males exist to have already dominated all these women with their cocks by now.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Are they trying to pass him off as the bad guy because he takes advantage of a great situation?

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

I think so.

Also, he said he needs other stimuli, what could that mean?

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

4 guys that might never wake up
Don't plan to read it, but is there something preventing the women from forcing the seed out of them?
Just a bit curious about that.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

only children made through snu snu survive
all of them made through artificial insemination, even using seed from the immune men, die

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

This reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where that thief died and thought he went to Heaven, but he was in Hell all along getting everything he ever wanted.
Just kinda popped in my head.

That sounds dumb as hell.
Can't they just rape them in their sleep or something? Use some shit to 'get em up'?

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

Can't they just rape them in their sleep or something?

Yes.

Use some shit to 'get em up'?

Yup. That works too.

I hate to say it but, main guy is a big fucking homo.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

they're about to try that but plot will probably get in the way

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

FPBP

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

The MC isn't gay, he just wants his waifu.

Part of me predicts the other guy is gonna attempt to cuck him or something, probably to make the MC stop caring and fuck everyone.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Twin Trips

Holy fuck

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Holy shit.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

One post apart ain't too hard

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Yes. I think the manga makes it clear we're supposed to hate him. The idea that male sexuality is predatory and abusive runs very deep. Even when it's 100% consensual, even when it's good for the future of humanity, he is still somehow in the wrong for behaving the way he does.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Look at you and your little dubs, not too shabby eh?

Well, they were made at the same time

David Nelson
David Nelson

The idea that male sexuality is predatory and abusive runs very deep

So deep that they seem to degrade themselves into male fantasies without even having males. Bark and go on all fours for the other girls.

Who are you kidding? the guy's a fucken beta japanese male who wants to assert this childish ideology of waifu is pure and sparing yourself to the special one you're going to marry when in fact NOTHING of the sorts works in real life.

You wanna see a guy deal with many women? Read Hare Kon.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

mangafox

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

He's a fucking idiot who thinks that women far more qualified than him can't make the stupid ass muguffin vaccine.

Jackass better accept his meat dildo status.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

the loli is super strong lol
I fucking hate this trope jk I love it

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

He wants some femdom action.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Can wait for bullshit to ensue and he somehow gets out of this.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

If this situation had the genders reversed it would be a complete nightmare. Imagine this: a girl is kidnapped, strapped to a chair, drugged and left in the hands of sex-craved men walking on all four.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

This. I know there's a 50/50 chance I'll become a pile of regret later but I can finally judge if this scenario is bad if you initially want and embrace this sort of thing happening to you.

Robert White
Robert White

It's a deconstruction.
everytime

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

I want to see a deconstruction of a deconstruction.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

fuck you've got me thinking hard now

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

If this situation had the genders reversed it would be a complete nightmare. Imagine this: a girl is kidnapped, strapped to a chair, drugged and left in the hands of sex-craved men walking on all four.

if the situation was reversed humanity would be fucked.

a population can survive the mass near extinction of males. it cannot survive the mass near extinction of females.

If the plot was reversed the only choice for humanity would be to set aside an "arc" like area which is almost 100% self sufficient, with robots to rebuilt robots, and education about modern technology and science for the later generations, then just lock away whatever remaining women with a similar number of men and spend the rest of their lives insuring the arc/zoo is as secure an evironment as possible to safefguard the future of humanity.

then let a few thousand years pass and hope nothing like an asteroid wipes out humanity, and all their tech and science info lasts long enough to actually be implemented by the 100th generation or so.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

she buy meat dragon dildo boy

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

That's a reconstruction. Kingdom Come is the best example. It deconstructed edgy 90s antiheroes and who at the time deconstructed classic capeshit. It's capeshit and /co/ though but a great example nonetheless.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit