Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

>This Sunday it will all be over
>No more Subaru
>No more Felix
>No more Emilia (who cares)
>No more Rem, ever (hahaha, Remfags BTFO)
>All we have is the LN and WN
>If Season 2 happens, it will take most likely at least 2 years

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11215525/r
strawpoll.me/11236855
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/16-1/rem-named-new-best-girl-of-newtype-rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
frogkun.com/2016/09/15/rezero-ex-vol-1-summary-and-impressions/
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59018492
youtube.com/watch?v=IrU-QykQaGE
youtube.com/watch?v=opm7CR8nxoI
re-zero-anime.jp/news/#news-171
youtube.com/watch?v=IZmKMFG-jzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody here paste the story about Al and Ram.

I wonder if they could cut Arcs 4 and 5 into a single 26 episode season. Or maybe 4 as its own since its long and cut arc 5 and 6 into a season 3?

>No more Pete

fucking finally

Priscillafags will be back

NO MORE PETE!!!

>No more felix
>he wanted more felix

>25 minutes
TRULY

FUCKING

SLOTHFUL

I'm gonna miss the weekly Ferris that we got in the past 6 episodes, oh my god.

AL IS SUBARU

strawpoll.me/11215525/r

Priscillafags don't exist.

When the EX OVA gets announced, it's our time. It will be our fucking time.

Did Aldebaran ever sound like a legitimate Japanese name to you? It always sounded more like an alias that would be used by someone who was really into stars. The fact that it's heavily associated with the Pleiades just makes the connection to Subaru more obvious.

It would truly be glorious.

So those kids are half-oni. Do they have horns?

>yfw Al is SUBARU from a timeline where he married RAM
>that's why he's stunned knowing RAM was still alive because he knew she died at some point

EIGHT
HUSBANDS

I'm still waiting for Arc 5 manga by Arc 2 artist

Well, just went to twitter. Seems like all the Japs are spamming Rem pictures right now for some reason.

What? Seriously? She's 19

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
THE
PREVIEW

>no preview this week
>25 minute episode
Life is suffering

Just as intended

Tomorrow, haven't they been coming out on Saturday recently?

Honestly, this show has gotten a little stale. He's been chasing the green dude around for like 5 episodes now. People always say the mansion arc was boring but it was easily the best part for me, and it kind of got boring after that.

25th episode is 26 min long is this potty?

>25 minute

Damn, I knew it was just a rumor. We can't ever have nice things.

So rewatching the first episode. If feel like Emilia in loop 1 was trying to channel Ram to get Subaru to leave her alone. She's so different from any other Emilia, but so similar to Ram.

The preview comes out tomorrow you retards

Where did you get the larger picture for Natsuki Rem? Where are these coming from anyways?

Arc 3 has certainly had really slow moments. It got a bit bogged down in some logistics compared to Arc 1, 2 or the first half of 3.

>Felixtard creating another thread

The bottom image is one of the LN's illustrations for Vol 9. Natsuki Rem chapter is included Right before Itadakimasu chapter

I guess that's why loop 1 Emilia was the only Emilia I ever liked.

Don't worry, it's over in few days.

This gaping hole.

I know it's from the volume. I'm asking where the larger image was found.

You know what is even worse? these sissy lovers are spamming threads on Cred Forums just posting felix.

I never expected to met someone this pathetic aside of Mitrospeed on these threads.

THERE ARE FELIX THREADS ON Cred Forums ?!?!?!?!

HOW MANY HAVE I MISSED

I apologize for dirtying my hands

Just started watching this. On episode 9. The blue oni is a pest, and this dumbass keeps dying and suffering.

/blog

Fuck off you fucking faggot.

Rem will never come back.

I don't think it's plot related seeing and we got Betelgeuse and Beatrice as well as Al more of just a nod to the pleiades or a "I know about the pleiades look how cool I am." This is similar to the whole cardinal sins thing they got going.
Happy to be wrong though.

Assuming Subaru even ran away with Rem, wouldn't the world just reset once he eventually died of old age or grimdark shit? So like yeah, good job buddy on having kids and watching them grow and having a fulfilled life only for it to be meaningless with a reset back to the appa day 50 years ago.

Depends, up to the arc 6 in the tower Subaru learned that she can be maintained in the 4th floor close to the tree while he does the challenges and find another way to wake her up since they didn't killed the gluttony bishop yet.

But that doesn't matter because he's already in a relationship with Emilia.

Reminder that Al is just some random friendly Japanese guy whos power coupled with tenacity has let him live this long

The thing is that Al's from Japan, and Aldebaran probably wouldn't be a very common name there.
Thanks. It's appreciated.

>Looks like a DS character
>Acts friendly but is hiding some shit
I'm sure he's fine, like our good friend Pete.

>Include the Rem AU chapters in the LN

Tappei doesn't want people to forget about Rem at all.

Pete is the friendliest Archbishop m8. He's a good boy

Spica better hope Subaru doesn't take any picture with his phone, that baby outfit is embarrassing.

Coma is dead end. Rule of LN/VN genre. Rem probably wake up being EVIL or some bullshit. Her destiny is heroic sacrifice and plot device

>[Priscilla: By the way, Al, you're really against the reunion with the dead.]
>[Al: Because it's impossible. Death is final. You cannot meet the dead, and you shouldn't try to. That just makes one miserable. Doesn't it, Princess?]
>[Priscilla: While conclusion is similar, I and you have different course of thought. You cannot meet the dead, yes.]
>[Priscilla: Or, you must have the deceased you never wants to meet again.]
>[Al: Hey, Princess. Do I look like that serious person?]
Just a goofy clown.
>What he understood is that the fog doesn't generate the actual dead, but anyone who had a relationship with the victim.
>But, seeing his next illusion, 'Forbidden thing' with black dress covered in shadow, Al immediately freezes, drops his sword, falls backward, and crawl away from it. Just before the 'thing' touches him with its hand, burning blade pierces its chest from the back, and the fog is gone.
>When Priscilla appeared, Al is furious on her because she destroyed the 'thing' in front of him. Priscilla replies by beating him up with her burning blade. (Which can conveniently choose what to burn)
Just some random guy with no connections to anything important, especially not Satella.
You don't magically erase a character, and make all of the others forget them, unless you want the readers to remember.

>Assuming Subaru even ran away with Rem, wouldn't the world just reset once he eventually died of old age or grimdark shit?

If Subaru "runs away with Rem", betelgeuse kills Emilia , Pack goes on a rampage and Subaru and Rem get killed while Pack is destroying the world.

Sorry, good friend Pate. Like Subaru I got Petelgeuse on the brain.

His face is just a bit burned up but he's still pretty forthcoming to Subaru
When it comes to matters regarding Priscilla though her orders come first

Is already confirmed the way how that shit can be fixed, not only by Subaru, Roswaal, Shaula (who's one of the most OP characters ever seen) and even the knowledge obtained from the tower plus the books of memories.

They kill the bishop and woala! Rem saved but doomed in THE FRIENDZONE.

I've been curious about this because people keep saying it, but what series have magic comas not inflicted in the last arc that actually stick? I feel like the usual thing for them is to just put a character on hold for awhile without actually killing them.

>Rigel looking like a copy pasta of Subaru

MEIN SIDES. The genes are strong.

It's not too bad.
If they run away far enough, Reinhardt would stop Puck before he could do enough damage.

My god I miss this cute cinnamon bun already. At least give him a scene with Crusch in ep 25, White Fox.

More like one year and fuckton of episode 24 QUALITY

No they don't? Puck brings forth blizzards and whatnot and is super powerdul but it doesn't mean he can't be stopped. Reinhard is prime example of this.

GTFO you fucking sissytard.

Go back to your containtment board

Nah, Reinhardt stops the rampage. Although they probably do indirectly get a lot of people killed and try very hard not to think about it.

You're reading into things too much brother

I just realized that on this picture Felixis basically naked

I WILL NOT

>You don't magically erase a character, and make all of the others forget them, unless you want the readers to remember.

If anything, the magical coma card puts the already famous character in a pedestal. Literally, what the author intended.

Browsing the threads and listening to music from NFS: Most Wanted. Blissssss.

49 HOURS

MORE REASONS FOR THE EX NOVEL TO BE ANIMATED JUST KEEP COMING

Dumb frogposter.

Hello, my name is Regulus Corneas.

I am the most misogynistic piece of shit you'll ever see in your life.

I have 291 wives in total, but I killed 238 of them and now I only have 53 wives.

Why does he kill them? Doesn't he need them?

P-please teach me a way to get a harem, Regulus sama!

He's the typical sociopath who kills people when they start to annoy him. All his wives are the result of kidnapping. most of them probably complained about being sex slaves and were killed on spot.

Thats actually wrong, the wives may hate him but they don't say anything to him, he needs them just so he can use his authority so using his authority might as well be him killing them
Also, he's a purityfag, none of them are sex slaves and all of them are virgins him included

Just because he's a purityfag doesn't mean he didn't plan to lose his virginity to some whore 100 years ago, only to kill her afterwards.

That could be true but point of matter is that none of his wives are sex slaves

Good.

Using his authority doesn't really have any harmful effects on his wives. They probably got killed because some enemies he fought in the past figured out his weakness, they died of disease/malnutrition, or simply old age since he's at least a hundred years old.

They have horns

i cum on Feri he hiss at penis and my digits

In 2 days I can finally go around the internet telling people how Who won't be in possible S2.

Ayy. So Subaru goes on a crusade?

>He promised to save her! I can't wait for their touching reunion in S2!
Y-yeah, m-me too...

>he hiss at penis

What did he mean by this?

So, how come best girl hasn't been in recent episodes? Did she get hit with the character deletion breath attack or something?

This honestly makes me erect

She's gone. For good.

She's in a coma.

Exaplin.

What did he mean by hiss?

Kill all demon lovers. Kill all who breed with demons.

Thank goodness for that

this show ended up being almost as bad as SAO and that's saying something

Better than fawning over some witch's reincarnation puppet.

While Subaru is fighting Betelgeuse Rem gets her name and memories eaten by the Archbishop of Gluttony Ley Batenkaitos and stays in coma for the rest of the series.

>If Season 2 happens, it will take most likely at least 2 years

Is there a reason it wouldn't? It was pretty damn popular, there's no reason for them not to do a season 2 when possible.

You never know

I'm surprised you don't know but
She had her name and memories eaten by the Archbishop of gluttony. This puts her in a coma and erases all memories of her except for Subaru. She is still in a coma in the WN and Subaru just drags her body around wherever. She's likely to get revived, but she wouldn't appear in either a S2 or 3 except in a coma.

Who /FMT/ here?

Not happening anymore. They're not gonna end it with the epilogue. If ever they do it's going to be rushed as fuck.

How do you know this?

Because the gospels tell him so

That's why Rigel is always annoyed and why Subaru loves Spica more.

Because there is so much material to cram in ep 25.

There's still a bit of Subaru fighting with Betelgeuse when he posses him. He counters that by his RBD mechanics. Assuming they cut off the part where Betelgeuse gets insulted by Subaru there's still a scene with Satella that they can't miss.

The epilogue itself has three chapters. All would require one episode to do it properly.

sounds like the protagonist we need

Look how cute he is

strawpoll.me/11236855

Rem fa.. oh they die in few days anyway

See, this is exactly the kind of shit we don't need.

Yiff in hell you filthy degenerates

CUTEST!!!

>this sunday it will all be over

Thank god this show was so shit. The animation is terrible, art design shitty, and after he rejected Rem the show got really boring and dragged out. So glad its over.

what are the chances of getting a ova of rem and subaru what if scenario

I'd rather get an OVA of the shit they leave out of the ending. Or Mayonnaise scramble, or even some of the EX chapters.

Rem AU would hurt too much.

Who chose Crusch?

Some guy who misclicked.

Betelgeuse is a low tier meme.

Who knows? Maybe Satella will give up on Subaru seeing how he completely ditched Emilia and all the witch bullshit to live a quiet life with Rem and all and will send him back to Japan when he dies of old age or whatever.

REM OFFICIALLY THE BEST FAGGOTS

>crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/16-1/rem-named-new-best-girl-of-newtype-rankings

We've known this for some time newfriend.

>Magazine with the new issue just came out
>Calling others "newfriend"

Are you pretending to be retarded or you're just another sperglord?

>tfw she will never oni mode while fucking you and crush your bones while you snu snu

NO

You're trying too hard

>spamming threads on Cred Forums just posting felix.
Last time i was on Cred Forums it was a bunch of eurofags posting cock pics and pretending to not be gay, so I'm sure Felix will probably be a hit.

>Rem in the AU gets the Subaru
>Emilia in the AU gets the AUtism.

ESL.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

>Getting his ass blasted
>Still shitposting

Pathetic.

All in all, it was a good ride, familia.

If you weren't a newfag you'd spot that it wasn't the same person replying

Git gud

>>But that doesn't matter because he's already in a relationship with Emilia.
What about harem or polygamy end? Not that I'm fond of those kinda shit but well.

>>Include the Rem AU chapters in the LN
What?

>girl
Stop shitposting.

Well Emilia said she doesn't mind if is just she and Rem at Subaru's side so that's one thing.

Now Harem? nope.

What the fuck
Why does rem have Emilia hair style
And why does subaru have winhelm hairstyle

Episode 23 was a masterpiece

How will they top it?

They topped it in the past already. Several times.

In Vol 9, Natsuki Rem chapter appears before Itadakimasu and the rest of the epilogue stuff..

>newtype
Yeah it's shit.

Because she's trying to be a replacement for Emilia as much as possible, like how she was trying to make up for Ram as much as possible.

Kek
The ones that are posted in this thread are all the pics in the VN? I don't wanna dl the volume if I've alread seen Natsuki Rem pics by browsing this thread.
I'd appreciate it if you reply.

The fuck did they add that? It's not in settings.

>generic shounenshit
How was it a masterpiece? It's just Subaru's co killing a bunch of cultists and out of nowhere "lol Betelgeus possesses people"

The hype for the last episode just keeps getting bigger.

Anyone have the picture of the episode chart with the Rem blue color gradient and a nuke mushroom cloud?

LN, but yeah. I don't know exactly how many there are, but the ones in the thread are probably all of them for Natsuki Rem.

>Well Emilia said she doesn't mind if is just she and Rem at Subaru's side so that's one thing.
So polygamy thing might be a thing in the end?
The illustrator doesn't know to make his/her characters look different from each other.

More like a threesome if Subaru finally get his ass on the 4th floor and pass the fucking test or kill the Gluttony bishop.

>LN
Oops
Thanks man

Sorz

Satella is going to be the only one sucking subaru dick

She's gonna have to kill Reinhart first.

There is some text over Rem saying something about Emilia
Also the text next to Subaru says something about Wilhelm.
Probably the illustrator made those designs intentionally
>Rigel looks like young Subaru
>Spica will most likely look like Rem
>In 2D, The brother always looks like the dad and sister looks like the mother
Seriously I hate those kinda copy pastes

They can even go for two 26 episode seasons if they decide it will get them money.

I'd prefer a single 3-cour season, though.

So polygamy/threesome will be a thing then. I like Rem but this is kinda meh imho.

No, it probably won't. Rem is fine being #2 and Emilia is also sort of fine with him having both, but narratively that is probably the least likely way this is going to go down.

Preview when?

Cutting down Arc 5 is easy if you put a cock in Regulus' mouth.

The same could be said about arc 4 and Echidna

>Because she's trying to be a replacement for Emilia as much as possible,
Is this true in the narration/story as well? Such disappointment if so.

Tomorrow

Yeah. Subaru doesn't feel that way, and she's #1 in his heart. But Rem doesn't feel right about getting happiness at the cost of basically everything else they both knew. Similar to her situation with Ram she feels guilty about the whole thing and is sort of living as replacement for what she perceives was lost.

It gets a bit better over time, but its still the cloud hanging over the AU.

>yfw no regulus
>butchered pacing
>QUALITY betelgeuse fight
>no who's rem
>ends with Redo playing and VICTORYYYYY

Cocks for everyone then.

>not ending with a 'who is rem?' cut to black

OAD and Season 2 confirmation at end of episode. Mark me.

>Rem is still a replacement in her AU, imitating Emilia
Maann, I feel sorry for her. Neither in AU or MU she doesn't have a chance at anything by being herself.

>Mark me.
Come here so I can mark you properly, if you know what I mean.

I wonder if the author hates her or what.

Its a place for character growth later probably, since Ram also looks forward to the day Rem views herself worthy.

Bad, user, no pissing on posters

W-what do you mean?

I love Ferris!

>no more clown NTR

>cute trap
>does nothing but heal in the military
So it's unanimously agreed that he's handled more sausages than a butcher, right?

I think he hates everyone, but her reaction is true to her character. Even the silly SoL spinoffs mention how hard it is to shake her self-depreciation.

Ferris is best healslut!

Healsluts are pure! PURE!

Has he handled more sausages than Tappei?

He could have at least fix it in AU. Fucking butcher.

Tappei fucks Konosuba's author

Yeah, I noticed in a rewatch Rem has seriously low self-esteem in arc 2. Borderline suicide ideation low.

Guys I'm going to be really sad sunday

I love this show and I want a season 2

>these threads will be dead within a month

Why would he fix it? Its basically a bad end. Its wish fulfillment at the expense of everyone else and they both know it. Its nice, but it would detract from the story as a whole to ignore just an obvious shadow.

Its not really suicidal per se, but she feels she needs to make up for things she perceived herself as doing and so has little self worth.

Does he, or does he just want to? Could see Tappei writing Re:Zero so senpai would notice him. Subaru's r9k shit would make a lot more sense.

She is only number one to him because Emillia is dead. In canon she is number two to him as long as Emillia lives.

Season 2 will happen you stupid faggot. Believe it. Even Noragami got season 2

so how strong does Subaru get

can't stand him being so weak most of the time

Does Rem act like Emilia in the AU? That being saying I don't really remember much about Emilia and her character traits though. I wonder what kinda acting would be classified as Rem pretending to be like Emilia.

there's lots of really badass anime where the main character gets lots of really cool powerups you should watch some

No. Rem is still Rem in the AU. Emilia just broke down in the Echidna AU because of the trial.

Subaru never gits gud.

I've only watched the anime.
But yeah, I wish he would just start killing himself or making use of his restarts. there's a shitload of painless ways to die.

>Implying that dying for Emilia was ever a good idea to begin with
Subaru should just nope the fuck out of that, bang the shit out of Rem, and make glorious Mosin rifle of patriotic victory with Crusch-sama.

>>Why would he fix it? Its basically a bad end. Its wish fulfillment at the expense of everyone else and they both know it. Its nice, but it would detract from the story as a whole to ignore just an obvious shadow.
Then what is the point of the AU? Rem suffers hard in MU so she could at least have some happiness to herself. She could at least try to be herself in her own story.

No, she just grew her hair out for Subaru, she still acts like herself.

No, Subaru is open and honest. He wants what he wants at the moment he said he wanted it. He gave up on everything, Emilia included. Obviously he knows she died at some point, but Rem is legitimately his chosen one in the AU, and he scolds her for thinking the way she does. That she's either a replacement, or a silver medal, or an accessible choice.

he doesn't have to be insanely strong like shounen tier mc

but it gets annoying that most of the time it's everyone else doing all the killing

People are just reading what they want into the shitty sameface LN illustrations.

hold on a sec if rem left with subaru in the "what if"
doesn't that mean she left her sister to die

He has limitless potential and he's completely okay with the bare minimum effort needed to keep people alive and move on

But she seems to perceiving herself as a replacement for Emilia in the AU and the pics have her look like Emilia.

>Similar to her situation with Ram she feels guilty about the whole thing and is sort of living as replacement for what she perceives was lost.

I'm kinda confused as to what to make of the AU Rem.

To hurt you user, isn't it obvious?

There are a couple actual theories I have. One of which is just the 'What if' of it. He presented her a choice and she turned him down, but obviously there's an appeal in her accepting, so you follow through on what that idea would look like. If you just make it completely campy wish fulfillment it detracts from the writing, as it stops making sense. That's what fanfiction is for, not explorations of other ideas from the author.

The other is that in case he goes for an actual Rem end it makes it so that the AU doesn't overshadow it by having delivered the exact same thing but much earlier.

There is nothing like a little hope to begin our feast of despair.

>But she seems to perceiving herself as a replacement for Emilia in the AU and the pics have her look like Emilia.
What I meant to say here is that she grows her hair out to look like Emilia, for Subaru, but she doesn't try and act like Emilia or anything. Subaru is largely unaware of her reasoning or tries to ignore it and sees Rem as Rem.

S-Sensei, please teach us to become harem kings-desu!

This was a nice read

frogkun.com/2016/09/15/rezero-ex-vol-1-summary-and-impressions/

>I'm kinda confused as to what to make of the AU Rem.
She's the same as she is in the series mostly, its just hard for her to move past that part of her personality. I think it would be a bit cheap of the author to write an unequivocal good end at the cost of Subaru's ideals and the entire rest of the cast as an AU. You could easily just take that as canon and end the series right there.

i want to think felix is a girl

but i can't

what should i do Cred Forums im turning gay

No, it's that he has no time to do anything before Tappei slaps him with another MUH EMILIA to move the plot along.

Remember how Subaru couldn't even rest long enough heal his gate so he could use his shitty shadow magic? Yeah. Dude was even practicing his swordsmanship. He wasn't being slothful at all.

But no, he couldn't stay in the capitol and heal his gate, let alone make glorious Mosin rifle of people's victory, because retard Emilia and useless Puck just had to be rescued again.

But of course, they didn't have to be rescued. It was a choice Subaru made. The natural order of things was that they died. As Crusch points out, Emilia is incompetent. It's natural selection at work. Why does Subaru hate evolution?

>If you just make it completely campy wish fulfillment it detracts from the writing, as it stops making sense.
This is pretty much what the what if stories are about though unless it is some kinda VN or has similar storytelling or the like.

Any witch cultists here? I wanna kick your ass

There nothing wrong praising my waifu satella

Hits too close to home, eh?

Satelia is best waifu
Remfag and Emiliafag BTFO

Yes there is. You're killing innocent villagers for no reason. Now I'll kick your ass

>Why does Subaru hate evolution?
Because of Satella whispering sweet nothings in his ears at night

I'll have you know those villagers were racist, the worst crime known to man. Being racist makes you worse than Hitler.

I'd like Satella more if she made her little squeeze with Emilia permanent. And while she's at it, maybe she can fix Subaru's mental retardation too.

These villagers don't contribute to the economy so they don't deserve a village

>What I meant to say here is that she grows her hair out to look like Emilia
Does this get adressed in the AU or you the reader have to interpret it as such?
>I think it would be a bit cheap of the author to write an unequivocal good end at the cost of Subaru's ideals and the entire rest of the cast as an AU. You could easily just take that as canon and end the series right there.
But well it is just an AU so it shouldn't be so terrible to just make a good end without regrets for a tragic character imho
Give Rem a good end that can satisfy her fags and they won't be so much annoyed at the fact that she became irrelevant in MU. I can just accept her AU as canon for myself and move on. The author can pursue his MU as canon and everything would be a-ok.

But then you'd just be giving up like AU Subaru. Don't be that guy user, Rem doesn't want you to be that guy.

Pathetic excuses of Satanist cucks.

You're fucking dead m8s.

Time to kick your ass.

It doesnt matter. May our bodies serve to feed Daphne-tan

>being racist makes you worse than Hitler
It's not hard to be worse than Hitler, after all he did nothing wrong

Sorry user you can not see my invisible hands

Being bullied by the whole world must be hard

Hey!

mfw emillia is destined to die but subaru is her way out of bad end

at the cost of everyones lives

No, she specifically says she grew her hair out because she knew Subaru liked long hair.

We all praise our lord paco

just a friendly reminder, in academy AU Beatrice is calling subaru "nii-cha"

similar to how she called puck nii cha

coincidence? I think not

Hey, you mass murdering monster whose only reason to not go on a murdrous rampage is a retarded elf! Nice to meet you!

Well, they're both piece of shit, that's probably the reason

>dat dubs
Dont begin again lizard/satan pls

Why is Reinhardt so goddamn overpowered
What role can he play in the story like that

it is heavily implied she is trying to mimic emillia, but subaru himself already decided that Rem and his future is what all that matters

its kinda bittersweet when you read it, man especially that last chapter natsuki rigel? the one where Rem's birthday is approaching fast and Rigel consoling her, fuck it mang

It is just a story m8, I will give up on it sooner or later like the 90% base and move on. Unless you are a hardcore fan you will stop giving a damn about it and drop it in the end.
Whether I will feel happy or butthurt when it is time for me to move on will depend on how much the author satisfy my demands or not.
This may sound arrogant and egoist but this is how it is.

NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

beatrice is literally subaru's little sister in the AU.

How can one girl become even more perfect?

not to mention getting a Rem IF ova is more likely than s2

He will kill Subaru when he becomes evil

Hiss

>getting a Rem IF ova is more likely than s2

No

>it is heavily implied she is trying to mimic emillia
Fuck this is sad
>>its kinda bittersweet when you read it
This is indeed fucking sad
Rem never gets a rest on the suffering train huh?

>Dubs
>Trips

Stop this fight of gods please

Why is Rigel so bullyable? Is it because he's Memeboy 2: Oni Boogaloo?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Subaru isn't evil though

I think she's getting plenty of rest right now.

You are a hero, but only a hero

I fucking hate Emilia

we'll see user, we'll see

VICTORY

I hate fuck Emilia

Oh, thank you, Its sad

By having her name and memories eaten so that she couldn't help but fall into coma?
Fuck you mate

Memeboy joins the fray?

Oh fuq I forgot pic

Your dick is sad

Season 2 has 20% chances

Rem OVA has 5% chances

>555
subaru, you have commited three (3) sins

Just watched episode 18

This is fucking unacceptable

>Greycat decided to include the Rem AU right before the Epilogue.
He's a fucking sadist.

>Subaru isn't the only human brought into that world
>names of certain things resemble real world names with a slightly small change
>Everyone speaks his language despite there being a written one completely different
>Kararagi has many japanese style themes and traditions and Anastasia's country has Kansai dialect. Both possibly having been influenced by Japanese people
>Metia appears to be for the most part technological stuff, and the communicator resembled an antique pocket clock
>This has been happening since 400 years ago if Flugel is also from earth

What is going on in this world? This all can't be coincidence. Either that world is shaped by outsiders for some strange reason or this is all a simulation/dream.

Fucking hell, the lizard managed to foresee the royal family's death? Why is Volcanica such a bitch? He lost to fucking woman who wanted peace but couldn't even bother to breathe and driven out of his waterfall and said woman fell out of the waterfall. Then he has people follow his instructions on fucking rock and makes a bunch of women be chosen. Fucking Volcanica. That baby-back bitch.

>money printing OVA has 5% chance

NOT AGAIN

>>This Sunday it will all be over
Good, its really bad but I'm to far in to drop it.

Preview, where?
Is it delayed for tomorrow?

Yes.

It's delayed

25 minutes

>implying any of us ever being that confident

My body is ready for this sunday. Let us all become one with the suffering.

Can't wait for the salt

>25 is full of QUALITY
>25 fucks up Rem revelation

You can only avoid one... What's it gonna be?

QUALITY can be fixed in the BDs, so yeah, i'd pick QUALITY.

QUALITY can have some charm at least

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA NOBODY CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS ULTIMATE RAPID PUNCH MOVE

pls be QUALITY

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—

>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.

>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

>Next chapter
>ITADAKIMASU

Will she fall for Subaru eventually?

this is generic isekai, of course she will.

What if
guys
Satella wins the Subaru?

>No more Rem, ever (hahaha, Remfags BTFO)
this is the only correct thing.

the rest is false, S2 is almost 100% going to happen

Satella please.

No

>best girl wins

I'm fine with this

fucks up Rem revelation
I hope anime won't do the Rem twist so anime will finish itself up in a good way and no s2 and all.
No to mention antiRemfags will BTFO

>no felix wearing cat hole bra art

Long hair Rem is pretty cute
Would kill Subaru to rape her at least once

But they've already laid all the groundwork down for the twist. Things like Ram and the letter would be really inexplicable to not address it in some way.

>This Sunday it will all be over
thank god

>They won't tie up the loose ends
So what? It is not like every anime finishes itself in a perfect way.

forced.

you just spam pics of Reinaldo untill you obtain dubs or trips

nice way to ruin the threads tho

Rem a best

>Rem
who?

They don't have to tie up everything, but putting the most popular character on a bus and literally never bringing her up again is really screwy.

>S2 is almost 100% going to happen

Source: my ass

>S2 is almost 100% going to happen
no user no

Sales are going well, r-right?

the anime founded a huge fanbase, there's no way the show ends in two days

REM A BEST

user do you even understand how the business model for these kind of adaptations work?

REM A BESTT

Did the writer change Emilia midway? I feel like at the start she was much more brash and I remember when I first saw the show I thought she was going to be some tsunshit character. But once the first arc ends she pretty much turns to perfect, nice, wants to save everyone, never in the wrong character.

Not really, this is the first "famous"-adapted LN I'm watching, sorry

REM A BEST

If 5 then rem a goddess

if 5 EMILIA is the godess

Who's that weird ass squirrel thing that Al is holding?

If 5 REM IS BEST

noragami was good though. and the threads were the farthest thing from cancer shipwars.

5 = Ferris

If 5 you all shut the fuck up and join Crusch's faction.

If 5 then Rem is my waifu

Ferris, Mimi, and Puck have round eyebrows.
Why are they so cute?

>oi

>puck
Berserk copy much?

newfag much?

Just started watching this garbage
In Ep 2 when Subaru talks with the apple man at the end of their conversation he mentions that he saved his kid even though Subaru time leaped to before all of that happened.
Then at the beginning of episode 3 when what's her face shows up at the loot house she has the flower in her dress

what happened

>newfag
What does this mean? :O

>what happened
I don't really know but,

rem is in coma

"Rem is the best girl"
Keep watching with this info on your mind.

Victory!

Rem was winning polls when it was only the WN and it was well past this point. Ain't gonna make your waifu any more popular.

Jesus christ, how many times has this been asked? Why can't people read subtitles properly and use their brains?

Anyone else prefer the fanarts over the official version?

Yeah. Officials are cute and all but fanarts were better.

No one gives a fuck. Watch it or don't watch it. Also, Subaru took the time to think about his reset. And within that time, Emilia was pretty much already going to meet that the daughter and give her back to the apple salesman. With or without Subaru meeting her. There. Now shut up.

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59018492

What did they mean by this

Das gay

>it is heavily implied she is trying to mimic emillia

What. No she doesn't. All that is said is that she grew it for Subaru because she thinks Subaru would like it.

She may carry a heavy guilt but in no way is she trying to mimic Emilia. Or at least it hasn't been implied yet.

Re:zero has past the 100 million view count on bilibili, the chink's equivalent to crunchyroll.

Just like Emilia doing the same during the Echidna AU

Wow, Rem just fucking killed Subaru for no reason. Christ, fuck her.

You're fucking retarded man.

>no reason

You must not have met the neighborhood cult

7777 quads confirm, s2 inbound

Except Crusch's never says Emilia is incompetent and actually respects her as rival and she isn't the only one Subaru had to save multiple times. You're an idot.

Just keep watching.

>Just like Emilia doing the same during the Echidna AU

Are you fucking kidding me. They're not comparable in most ways. Just that they have a few similarities.

Emilia broke down and failed the trials and was permanently fucked due to Subaru's save point moving forward when he accepted Echidna's contract.

Rem on the other hand, was still herself. She could have improved but the problem is she couldn't improve here in the AU when what she did went against her moral stand point. For a person seeking atonement she committed another grave sin.

Her growing her hair wasn't in any way related to her guilt though.

no, I dropped it here, cant waifu someone this crazy.

Sup false flagger

Kek

is this meme still a thing nowadays?

Will you swear fealty to Al?

Mother Rem is a miracle of the universe.

I dunno man, I don't keep up with this shit. I just click and save.

>Her growing her hair wasn't in any way related to her guilt though.
What is your opinions on this? Can you explain more?

>click
I do wonder if in 1 or two decades this too will be gone.

Learn to read. Satella helped the little girl without Subaru. Even if Subaru wasn't there, she still helped the lost girl and got the flower.

Original user. I'll keep watching, but I feel bad for Subaru. Non stop suffering.

>no reason

You should stick to shounen

Nope, Crusch specifically states Emilia is incompetent, much like your comprehension as a viewer. EP16, when Subaru attacks Crusch and says the villagers dying will be her fault, that's her response.

Crusch never states she respects Emilia at all. Why would she? Emilia never does anything worth respecting.

Everything shall be gone eventually. That's why it is best to keep up with it while its now.

Not him, but it's not like this show isn't for young boys user.

Do the bandits have an end game, do they get stronger too

who would win in a fight here?

>What is your opinions on this? Can you explain more?

She just grew it because she thought it would please Subaru. It wasn't hinted to mimic a certain person.

Clearly not aspect ratio.

They become a part of Felt's faction. That's it. Kind of wish they just died though. They don't really serve a purpose other than causing unnecessary conflict for Subaru.

im going to miss these threads but on sunday is anyone going to shitpost really hard I remember one guy said he ideas for 10 threads for shitposting

>is anyone going to shitpost really hard
Yes. I fully expect there to be quality and a subpar ending UNLESS its a two-parter. Granted, there'll still be shitposting but it won't be as bad. The ball is in WhiteFox's court.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrU-QykQaGE

And yet Crusch got BTFO repeatedly while Emilia is fine and dandy for the running races.

Heil Crusch

It helps to have white knight time loop to ensure you can always win. Doesn't help that Tappei is a bigger Emiliafag then suabru

I would pick Crusch as my leader over Emilia any day she seems to be doing a lot more than Emilia.

The majority of anons here chose Crusch as well when asked who they would serve. Emilia was almost dead last after Priscilla.

>I remember one guy said he ideas for 10 threads for shitposting

No, that guy said that he has 10 threads ready to go. He already finished them

a few more days until this series goes into the ground

To be honest I'd choose Anastasia. Smart, competent, likes to see other gain when she gains. Great qualities for a King. Also helps that she doesn't plan to fuck over the Kingdom like Crusch, Felt, and Priscilla.

I am new here. Just started watching, but from what I see here you niggers really hate Emilia. Why?

>Julius
>A sub

No

dicks out for harembe

Cause shes related to the witch that destroyed half the world, duh.

I don't see why people hate Emilia. She dindu nuffin wrong. She never did anything wrong.

Emilia is the main villain from another universe.

While she's innocent so far, chances are she's become exactly like the alternate universe version of herself and destroy the world.

Because she stands in the way of our OTP.

For Anastasia he is.

Changed to 36 minutes.

She's generically plain with no substance as a character. Her screentime is a waste that could have went to something more compelling.

It's DELAYED by 36, not extended.

You're goddamned right, patriot.

No it airs 36 minutes later

Post yfw they skimp out on Satella, Regulus, and Ley screentime for more Emilia screentime.

If they do that I might actually drop the series

>Echidna can still pull strings if she feels like it
>Pandora does whtaver the fuck she wants
>Hector exists
Satella did a really shitty job with killing these other witches.

Not even mad.

I'm 100% sure Regulus and Ley won't appear

Can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=opm7CR8nxoI

Hector BTFO Roswaal though so its all good.

So wait, isn't the news about the delay by 36 minutes also saying it's airing on the 22 instead of this Sunday?

re-zero-anime.jp/news/#news-171

2016 9 22

Also I hope Vainglory fucks Reinhard up. She's the perfect counter for him and his blessings.

That's in Aichi. In Tokyo it should come out sunday.

strawpoll.me/11215525/r

Sadly Emi got a lot of votes once Americans woke up.

What about nah

Oh user, after all that in 6 arcs, Emilia still doesn't look any better, nor does she do anything. Crusch continues to develop and overcome hardship though, that's true.

>Sadly

So the Orihime of rezero? You know what happened last time the wrong ship was picked right?

Just felt like posting the translations for these:

>Title:How the Natsuki Subaru family looks like
>*They are living in Kararagi so they wear oriental clothing
>Rem: She grew out her hair to resemble Emilia
>Subaru: Grew his hair. Hairtype out of respect for Wilhelm(?)
>Supica: Thank god she doesn't look like Subaru...
>Rigel: Identically the same as a young Subaru. Hair color is the same as Rem.

I don't hate Emilia, but she is strictly less interesting than almost every over character. Her only real selling point for me is that Puck comes with her.

Except Emilia has developed. She learns to be able to make her own decisions and can use her magic without Puck's help. She even made an ice sword for Reinhard to use during his "fight" with Regulus. But sure, an amnesiac retard "continues to develop".

>Her only real selling point for me is that Puck comes with her
That stops after Arc 4.

I thinks she's boring because she doesn't go through hardships like the other characters.

>Subaru dies alot
>Rem in coma
>Crusch gets armed ripped off, memories eaten, and dragon AIDS
>Wilhelm loses his wife twice
>Julius gets forgotten

But sure Emilia is more interesting because she mad a sword so someone could save her AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=IZmKMFG-jzQ

I like this cover.

Looks like someone is succumbing to bias or did you not read arc 4

>Emilia does something in arc 4 guys!
>gets bailed out by Subaru again

Token screentime doesn't qualify. The basic problem with Emilia which you don't seem to grasp is that in sheltering her from the suffering other characters experience, Tappei made her the most dull and uninteresting character there is. And it's too late to fix it, no matter how many token ice swords she summons for a more interesting character.

You must have selective memory.

Keep watching.

>for a more interesting character
Your are not saying that Reinhard is a better character than Emilia. Dude is literally perfect OP Gary Stu #68829949. Emilia is FAR more developed and better than Reinhard could ever be.

THIS
H
I
S

And to think people bitched about Asuna in SAO.

Reinhard is a ironically bad character
Emilia is unironically bad

>thread derails hardcore whenever half devil is brought up
Jesus christ fuck off EMTards your waifu is dull and trash.

Disgusting. Ferris is the worst.

Wait. So Subaru is STILL removing any and all obstacles from Emilia's path so she can just breeze through life? No challenges, no hardships to overcome? Why?

>"YOURE WRONG"
>doesn't explain how

You mean like 90% of the cast
Reinhard, the character so op that he hardly show up, is much more interesting... Right.....

>Reinhard is a ironically bad character
No, he's just fucking bad. Plain and simple. There is nothing redeeming about him that makes him stand out from other characters like him, let alone of Re:Zero's cast. Meanwhile, Emilia actually accepts her own faults and works to move ahead of them, to become King so that she can save her village and to promote equality.

Reminder that people that complain about Emilia are the people that didn't read past arc 3 of the WN or almost totally hate her character because of a biased misconceptions and waifubait.

>did you not read arc 4

All she does in Arc 4 is going berserk after becoming Satella and killing everyone.

Because Tappei can't write. Emilia literally mindbreaks because she fails once. She's a terrible character in a cast of amazing ones

Sup spbro, haven't seen you around lately. Hopefully the obnoxious remfags haven't got to you, have they?

Is arc 4 really that bad? All I've read is that it's talking talking talking then Satella possesses Emilia and kills everyone.

>Reinhard, the character so op that he hardly show up
More like the character whose entire existence is retarded. He can get any blessing, but has yet to get a teleportation blessing or a blessing of always being around when needed. Why hasn't he gotten this blessing? Because Tappei doesn't know how to write around the black hole of a "parody" character he created. So instead he creates incredibly hamfisted reasons for Reinhard not being around when he should be. He is not in any way better than Emilia. Not a single way.

You mean like your clear bias

Post-arc 3 does Emilia no real favors. If you want to tripfag >>>/reddit/

>biased misconceptions
You mean the same biased misconceptions that make people like Emilia?

Emiliafags always say how good a character she is and never offer good examples how besides MUH arc 4 and muh mystery

>Emilia literally mindbreaks because she fails once
What did she even fail at?

She fails a trial that roswaal makes her do. Subaru comes running in to white knight and take the trial himself

And just his blessing list alone makes him more interesting than Emilia to most of the audience. Arguing for a Mary Sue over a Gary Stu is pretty marginal anyway.

No, Subaru is not taking every opportunity he can to save everyone and fix all of their problems. He only does this to Emilia.

Yes the obvious male protagonist is obvious

Read You have motherfucking Crusch. Practical, ambitious, fucking wind sword, rallies knights and shit around her. She tells Subaru to be a fucking man and stand proud.

You have Anastaia, super Jew memes and leader of cat people who also leads a band of mercs. And kansai.

You have Priscilla, who's a bitch but she's spoiled ojou tier which is always a favorite archetype of many people.

And then you have Felt who just resonates with the common people and just looks way too cute.

This compared to fucking Emi. "I want everyone to be equal." In a material that people like because it's deconstructing the whole video game reset shit, why should we like Emilia? Her character is bland. It might have been interesting to see her struggle and fight despite the world she lives in, but the material is centered around Subaru who has to save her ass making her seem incompetent and weak.

Emi has very little going for her.

He took the trial for her what. How does that even work? I only skimmed Arc 4 but I thought only Emilia can take Emilia's trials?

>All she does in Arc 4 is going berserk after becoming Satella and killing everyone.

>Emilia makes Roswaal snap out of shit
>Emilia confronts Ekidna and Ekidna is flustered by her daring attitude(meme pose scene)
>Emilia clears the Sanctuary's trials and releases its inhabitants
>Emilia learns to stop relying on others after losing Pack
>Emilia accepts her flaws as a person
>Emilia helps Subaru and Beatrice kill the great rabbit, she also holds the rabbits for a while totally on her own before Subaru could arrive to the sanctuary
>Emilia gets recognized by all the people in the Mathers territory for what she did

I'm probably missing a lot of relevant shit about Emilia in this post too, but you know how it works, people complaining just don't even know what they're saying.

I accept it if you simply don't like Emilia, but seriously, don't write bullshit if you don't know how post arc3 Emilia evolves.

They didn't. I'm just busy with real life.
Newfag detected.
There's plenty of reasons to like her, but when it comes to hate her I read some really stupid reasons or fake claimings so it's not the same.

>Emilia accepts her flaws as a person

Wow what a deep and original character

And guess what? Not a single thing you cite is interesting or redeems her character. There's a reason Emilia loses every poll in Japan.

Yes, the character who has actual flaws is the least interesting one. Your prejudice is obvious.
And how is that her fault? Just because male protagonist decides to do something. Must blame female character. Right?

>but when it comes to hate her I read some really stupid reasons or fake claimings so it's not the same
No, it pretty much is. Liking or hating a character is all arbitrary. Especially a waifu heroine like Emilia who had an actual scene about how she's innocent and only wants people to like her. Please don't hurt her fweewings.

>because of a biased misconceptions and waifubait.

>Says the one that assumes Rem was only popular because of the anime and that Tappei doesn't particularly write Rem to be endeared in such a manner

I like your translations and I thank you and all, but you're not exactly spot free when it comes to this.

People will just ignore all that because muh ship or bias

>Emiliafags in this much damage control

I must hurt getting that destroyed

Come on now. Are you serious? We all know the real reason why she wants the thrown. Stop making it sound like something it's not.

>Just because male protagonist decides to do something. Must blame female character. Right?
No. If anything, I always end up grinding my teeth at how much of a retarded waifufag Subaru is cause it always clouds his judgement and makes him even more of an autist. But yeah, you go on ahead and deflect that its cause she's a female character the blame gets placed onto her rather Subaru. As if people don't always call Subaru out for being such a cringy waifutard.

And really, its not even Emilia's fault. Its Tappei's. A writer should be able to give their character sound conflict and trials to pass through even if there's someone on the sidelines fixing everything for them.

Saddest part is? They don't even need to do damage control. Emilia will continue to coast through regardless. It's all so tragically bland.

More than half of the characters

Let's see not enough screen time, obvious bias, not waifubait, and muh ship, right.

This reply is the crystallization of what I mentioned in my previous post. Thanks for proving my point.

>And guess what? Not a single thing you cite is interesting or redeems her character
That's just like your opinion user. I get it that you don't like Emilia, and I can't do anything about it, but she has an undeniable character development post arc 3, and it's too bad that you're to obtuse to see it.
Most of the time all the complaints about Emilia can be summarized to "she's bland" but that's not true after she gets her own time to development post arc 3, so people claiming this is fake because of their limited spoiler information is annoying and doesn't make it look like a "fair" reason to hate on a character. It's okay if you don't like her though, because or personal taste.
I mentioned that because it's clearly stated in the interview that came with the world guide. He even states he doesn't consider Rem an heroine at all.

Anyway, I'll be sure to be around for this week's episode, it's going to be incredibly beautiful and we all know why.

I'm surprised no one's brought up the Emilia is a retard for thinking that babies come from kissing and how this doesn't make her fit for the throne.

>A writer should be able to give their character sound conflict and trials to pass through even if there's someone on the sidelines fixing everything for them.
That's the crux of it. Tappei projects too much of his own preference onto Subaru, instead of building things naturally in-universe. Emilia ends up being a underdeveloped plot device through no fault of her own.

I'm more concerned that shes dumb enough to not realize Subaru was wearing the cloak even though she threw it at him during their fight

>it's going to be incredibly beautiful and we all know why
Not if its not a two-parter it won't be.

Remfags and anti-Emilia keep side eye the truth

>because of a biased misconceptions and waifubait.

I don't hate Emilia but I'm pissed about how she was handled. Basically, we have a heroine who needed to stand up for her own yet the author decided to forcefully bench a side character who by the way he himself was responsible for making popular her popular.

He keeps saying cheer for Emilia and shit, but when it comes down to it, most of the readers/viewers are cheering for the one who suffered the most in their eyes.

Why is Emilia so shit? Series would have been better off without her

>Most of the time all the complaints about Emilia can be summarized to "she's bland" but that's not true after she gets her own time to development post arc 3
Except Emilia's popularity didn't improve as you claim. You are assuming all readers have the same opinion as you, when in fact we know most have a different one.

At least Emilia's boring ass character will get overwritten when Satella takes over her body

>It's okay if you don't like her though, because or personal taste.
I just don't give a shit about her. Period. Occasionally, when there's a moment like the scene I mentioned, or the candidate meeting where getting her feelings hurt was due cause for Puck and Roswaal to threaten to kill the council members, my indifference pushes out to dislike. Or how whenever she gets just mentioned Subaru spergs out to the fucking max.

Yeah like she had no parents, saw her aunt before her eyes, and raised by a spirit for half her life.

>That's just like your opinion user. I get it that you don't like Emilia, and I can't do anything about it, but she has an undeniable character development post arc 3, and it's too bad that you're to obtuse to see it.
As a matter of fact, Emilia used to be my favorite character back in yonder days of arc 1. And I hated Rem in Arc 2. I can't begin to express my disappointment Emilia was pawned off into being an undeveloped plot device, and that later arcs didn't significantly change that. She never lives up to the promise she showed. Not in arc 4, not in arc 5, and not in arc 6.

But sure, it's my fault because waifu bias.

Obvious magic spell is obvious

i read arc 4 and emilia still isn't a compelling character

>I mentioned that because it's clearly stated in the interview that came with the world guide. He even states he doesn't consider Rem an heroine at all.

Yes it's stated, and one of his tweets also say his favorite heroine is Felix. Therefore should we take it at face value?

The guy is obviously half truths half lies but I think you're smart enough to see something's up. I mean you studied a language and somehow you're capable of reading between the lines through contexts and nuances. Don't approach Tappei's interviews in a one dimensional approach manner.

And also it doesn't change the fact that it he fucked up Rem in such a way that readers are hoping for her to come back soon. And this happened WAY BEFORE the anime even started.

It's not chance my friend. It wasn't an accident. Anyone who thinks so is either a fool or we're putting a writer who got lucky in a pedestal. He's not the best writer, but I don't think he's THAT dumb.

>Tappei projects too much of his own preference onto Subaru
Yeah, maybe if she went through hell like Subaru, or suffered something other than the incredibly wishy-washy, "Muh racism, muh oppression, muh frozen and totally dead village." I might even cheer for her, but all I feel is boredom. I just can't root for a character who has all their problems solved for them and barely has anything to show for it.

The series wouldn't have started without Emilia cause there would be no waifu for Subaru to fawn over.

Vegetablefags and anti-Emiliafags once again being BTFO by spbro

>And this happened WAY BEFORE the anime even started.

To stress even further.

This happened WAY BEFORE the WN/LN had a huge following. Which by the way Rem was already the popular one.

So it's not some anime only phenomena. It's unanimous that people root for her more.

No matter how overpowered they both are, left has main character status, and is the winner in the end.

>Basically, we have a heroine who needed to stand up for her own
I agree with this, but this exact problem gets visited in the events of arc 4, which is why it's sad that people won't get to understand Emilia as a character and see her growth. This is why I keep repeating that people that hate Emilia just simply don't know anything post arc 3, where this problem gets addressed and resolved.

I was talking about the confession scene and the "who's Rem?" part.

All the poll shit you're using to claim your words are things based mostly of the anime and we know who is going to be the most popular character in re zero after the anime. Also, the japanese readers don't actually think this way as proven by their reactions to episode 18, contrary to the assblasted eastern people.

>I just don't give a shit about her. Period.
Good, enough said.

>and that later arcs didn't significantly change that.
False. She gets a good development just in arc 4 alone. This is why I'm saying you guys just don't know what you're saying.

For all the good remfags, don't take this in a wrong way, but I like to think all the remfags(by this term I refer to people that like Rem more than Emilia) got baited hard by the author in arc 3 (hence the anime) and because they got baited they will also get hit hard at the end, at least the ones that don't know what's going to happen.
The writing was made assuming you'd never lose sight of the main heroine (Emilia) despite what Rem had done for Subaru in a single arc, specially when the story of re:zero is composed of various arcs and it was made very clear who the main focus of the girls was going to be since the beginning.
Yes, I like to think Remfags are just people that fell for the bait, and it amuses me, despite also liking Rem a lot.

If anything its the other way around. He pretty much immediately went to waifu this and personal taste that the moment people actually responded to him.

Tweets=/= official interviews
And anyway it was already mentioned a few times by him that he considers Emilia as the main heroine and Rem just a plotdevice.

>Don't approach Tappei's interviews in a one dimensional approach manner.
He also mentions he made Rem and Subaru's interactions that way so that the impact of the end had more meaning. So yes, just a tool used for that arc in a sense, I'm not just taking his words quite literally.

>And also it doesn't change the fact that it he fucked up Rem in such a way that readers are hoping for her to come back soon. And this happened WAY BEFORE the anime even started.
False also.
Web novel had Rem off the story for more than 3 years already and it got popular enough to get an anime. Yes, this with Rem still in a coma and almost 0 interaction in the plot.

How can you say that? spbro has no bias, he's only stating facts.

>don't actually think this way as proven by their reactions to episode 18
care to explain more?

>For all the good remfags
Why do you assume everybody replying to you is a Remfag? I don't give a shit about Emilia or Rem. Subaru's the honest to god only reason I'm sticking through this shit and I'm happy that he at least gets developed with a great storyline as the series goes on rather than being put in a stasis or cemented as a waifu heroine who constantly has the plot sucking her dick.

>All the poll shit you're using to claim your words are things based mostly of the anime and we know who is going to be the most popular character in re zero after the anime. Also, the japanese readers don't actually think this way as proven by their reactions to episode 18, contrary to the assblasted eastern people.
>False. She gets a good development just in arc 4 alone. This is why I'm saying you guys just don't know what you're saying.
Poll shit includes pre-anime, bruh. You say us gaijin are too dumb to understand (part of your appeal to authority fallacy with the tripfagging you keep doing) yet it isn't your opinion that matches glorious Nippon voting. And you know it.

So, is it all of Japan who read the WN and doesn't agree with you who doesn't get it then? Or is it perhaps that very few agree with you, WN or anime?

Should I write green text or try actual writing? Your choice.

Way to lessen problem of oppression asshole

He's veering close to his Remfags vs Emiliafags bullshit. It's basically, if you don't like Emilia, either you're a Remfag or just have petty reasons. Its not like a character has ever been disliked in the history of ever, no matter how much "development" they get anyways.

In simple words
Japanese: "Wow, they adapted that from zero scene quite good! I love Rem-rin so much!"
Eastern people(anime only fags):"FUCK YOU SUBARU YOU PIECE OF SHIT EMILIA A SHIT BAD WRITING PIECE OF SHIT ANIME DROPPED"

Because of majorities. It's how the world works for a consensus. Sadly, most Emilia haters are just Remfags.

You're still going to mention the polls? Show me one before the anime aired then. Also like I said the WN got popular enough to get an anime without Rem on it.

By stating facts? Okay bro..

like the fact that blue is a terrible color

Kinda like the way people generalize Emila fans on this thread

>most Emilia haters are just Remfags
Don't forget Cruschfags.

This fan base is cancer

>Yes, I like to think Remfags are just people that fell for the bait, and it amuses me, despite also liking Rem a lot.
And another thing. Deredere Rem with no agency is shit. Remfag? Check your shit assumptions.

If you don't like her that's fine, but mentioning she's bland and totally denying her feats in arc 4 for example, is just retarded.

I'm not saying you can't hate or dislike Emilia, but at least stop shitposting about her specially when your reasons for doing that are shit, and I don't refer to you specifically.

Good thing some anons here at least know I'm not biased to comment on characters or other things, as proved by how I defend Rem when she needs the help and Emilia when it's her turn and all the translation I made of Rem and Emilia. I also cleared up the misunderstanding about the anons saying Subaru never confessed to Rem by translating an entire scene just for that, so thinking I'm biased towards Emilia or some other character is just delusional because I wouldn't even do stuff for Rem or Beako if that was the case.

Cruschfags are relatively more reasonable than the other fags so it's okay.

I have no idea what you were trying to do here. Nobody even mentioned Emiliafags, just Emilia. Also, where the fuck were you going with this post? Not a single point of mine mentioned generalization. Let alone of Emiliafags. I hope you just replied to the wrong person, cause what you just typed has shit to do with what I typed.

>She's a terrible character in a cast of amazing ones
>cast of amazing ones
Let's not get carried away now.

They'll say anything discredit her

>totally denying her feats in arc 4 for example, is just retarded.
No one is "denying her feats" as you claim, and you can't cite a single example of it. Most just don't think it makes Emilia any more interesting. And nothing you posted has changed that.

>Tweets=/= official interviews
And anyway it was already mentioned a few times by him that he considers Emilia as the main heroine and Rem just a plotdevice.

What the hell are you saying? Tweets and Interviews don't differ. They're both from his mouth. Even some excerpts from Q&As show that he isn't exactly answering in a straight manner that would reveal much about what he plans to do.

>And anyway it was already mentioned a few times by him that he considers Emilia as the main heroine and Rem just a plotdevice.

So you're banking that he's a terrible amateur writer? I'm a little bit more optimistic about him.

Sure you can say that it's agreeable when his statement about her is that she's a plot device for now but there's still things we don't know about her I wouldn't be surprised if it's used. It stems back in Arc 2-3.

>False also.
>Web novel had Rem off the story for more than 3 years already and it got popular enough to get an anime. Yes, this with Rem still in a coma and almost 0 interaction in the plot.

I'm not saying it was adapted just because of her. Please don't twist my words.

What I'm trying to say is that people bit what he wrote which wasn't unintentional at all. He even went out of his way to even write 4 AU chapters for her just so we can't forget about her. He has an intention for her and he did write her to be endearing. For someone closely talking to Konosuba's author WHO by the way in the first part joked about a shitty death trope. I doubt a magical coma spanning 2 arcs after a climactic event was for nothing.

Subaru is amazing enough to be his own cast. As is Betelgeuse. Would watch a show with just the two of them as roommates.

>All the poll shit you're using to claim your words are things based mostly of the anime and we know who is going to be the most popular character in re zero after the anime. Also, the japanese readers don't actually think this way as proven by their reactions to episode 18, contrary to the assblasted eastern people.

I don't have it but, 2014 was a WN poll. Can someone post it already please.

>You're still going to mention the polls? Show me one before the anime aired then. Also like I said the WN got popular enough to get an anime without Rem on it.
You keep saying this without realizing that the LN got an anime to cover THE PARTS REM WAS IN. Rem has literally never been forgotten by the fanbase, she keeps getting side stories and discussion, despite her state.

You keep acting like she was written out of the series forever, never going to wake up, has no impact on anything but she still does. The show's success will hinge entirely on how they handle her coma and the bet that people will be intrigued and keep coming back for more. There's a lot to like in the series that isn't Rem, but Rem is also a big part to like in the series.

Didn't you also say you weren't going to translate Rem scenes or some shit like that just cause you got baited hard by Remfags? That you were only going to post Emilia and Beatrice scenes and not the other scenes for that other fanbase?

I could give less than a fuck about petty translator bullshit but what you just said is a fucking lie.

>If you don't like her that's fine
Kay. That's fine by me.

And here we see spfags true bias.

>inb4 he calls me a remfag

Get real dude. Magical Japanese Comas are shit cards to use. It emphasizes importance while expending nothing substantial. She didn't die. You want a better version of Rem without blue balling?

See Kamina.

I thought it was recognized by everyone that coma plotlines are fucking retarded. That's just Lifetime tier levels of bullshit drama. Especially in romance.

I'm mentioning you facts like the author's words and you're replying with assumptions of his words having no real worth.

Facts=/=Assumptions.
If you want to prove me wrong you'll have to bring me some facts.

Yes he made Rem some alternative chapters, but doesn't change the fact that it had been around 3 years without Rem in the mainplot and the WN got popular in that time enough to get adapted to a LN and an anime. And yes, Rem was not part of it.

False too, I never said she wasn't going to be relevant again.
It's funny how you base the entire series on Rem alone and imply that without her the story is going to be uninteresting. I pity you man.

By that time I had already translated the from zero scene of Rem so you should probably ask yourself who is the one that got baited by what I said.

>No one is "denying her feats" as you claim,

>People keep repeating she's bland and never does anything past arc 3 which is a blatant lie
>No one is denying
You sure don't read the complaints about her then.

Please confirm this now. So we can end this here.

>chart
Your move spbro, your entire argument just got nullified by data.

>I could give less than a fuck about petty translator bullshit but what you just said is a fucking lie.

Everyone would love the guy if he didn't keep doing shit like this, or at least didn't use his tripcode when he did so.

>who is the one that got baited by what I said
You and the Remfags got baited. By each other. Hard. Simple as that.

Hey stop this shit and disprove this already.

>I'm mentioning you facts like the author's words and you're replying with assumptions of his words having no real worth.

I already did and you discredited the source like twitter and some of the Q&A events.

>Yes he made Rem some alternative chapters, but doesn't change the fact that it had been around 3 years without Rem in the mainplot and the WN got popular in that time enough to get adapted to a LN and an anime. And yes, Rem was not part of it.

Has a good example.

Basically even when Kamina died how he affected Subaru retained. But in Kamina's case he was gone for good. Are you going to say to me now that it was all lies when some of Subaru's actions in arc 4 weren't products of some of Rem's influence?

I swear, its like every couple of weeks he has some meltdown or pisses off Remfags and pulls shit like that and then a week later he's translating some scene or shit. Like I said, I don't give a shit and am fine with the summaries until I'm capable enough of reading JP on my own, but still.

>Everyone would love the guy if he didn't keep doing shit like this, or at least didn't use his tripcode when he did so.

Probably he does.

Wow, the first girl to show interest and romantic feelings for Subaru is high in rankings. No way!

>Your move spbro, your entire argument just got nullified by data.

Not really. See the date on it, the LN was already being published when that poll was made and like some other mentioned, that still could only have Rem as a focus and leave Emilia behind. Of course it makes sense.

I'm basing my argument on the WN popularity that got it to get a LN adaptation and then an anime, which no one has refuted yet.

>I translated Remscenes before what I said
>Remfags getting triggered by my statement
>Still keep posting translations for any character
I think the bait is pretty obvious.

>Everyone would love the guy if he didn't keep doing shit like this,
I felt like clarifying this some time ago and this is now a good chance.

I really don't give a fuck about how people see me in this place. My entire purpose for using this trip was to post facts in the form of translations so people stop writing bullshit which is something I hate with my entire soul, when I see people writing fake stuff and dummy people buying their crap because they can't confirm what someone says.
You're right, I'll probably be taken as a god here if I didn't bother to write posts like this, but since I have 0 interest in how people treat me here I'll continue doing as I please.

>It's funny how you base the entire series on Rem alone and imply that without her the story is going to be uninteresting. I pity you man.
I literally said there's tons to like about the series that ISN'T Rem. Its fine that she's in a coma and the story carries on well regardless. You are the shitlord saying she has no importance who apparently can't even fucking read a single post without jumping to easily disproven conclusions about the very post you're replying to.

You continually, over, and over, and over again say she has no relevance, is just a plot device, exists for cheap emotion and nothing else. You accuse others of being dumbasses for thinking she has any relevance now while at the same time spouting dumbshitery talking down about everything she has already done.

Let's put an end to this now and prove/disprove this. Once this anime is finished, I'm fucking through with these threads. Fucking spfag is a shitter among shitter.

>Not really. See the date on it, the LN was already being published when that poll was made and like some other mentioned, that still could only have Rem as a focus and leave Emilia behind. Of course it makes sense.

Oh shit. So you're telling me that now LN fags are Remfags as well.

Fucking Christ. Are you moving goal posts already?

>I really don't give a fuck about how people see me in this place
Didn't you also say this during your meltdown though?

Good, one less remfag to shit up these threads.

It's not like you remfags bring any worthwhile discussion anyways.

>It's not like you remfags bring any worthwhile discussion anyways.

>Remfags were one of the first translators
>Remfags were discredited for trying to correct false spoilers from Mitrospeed which was posted months later again when it was exposed

Yep. No contribution.

But you're still getting triggered by other posts though. If you have to actually go out and say that you don't give a shit how others see you than that means you're at the point where you felt triggered enough to say it in the first place. Which means you got baited.

Those are ReZero fans who also happen to love Rem.

Remfags are just cancer who don't give a shit about the series and just do muh waifu shit.

Are butthurt because you're wrong

>Not really. See the date on it, the LN was already being published when that poll was made and like some other mentioned, that still could only have Rem as a focus and leave Emilia behind. Of course it makes sense.

Huh? How sure are you that it doesn't entail the WN as well.

First you fucking say that it was only animefags but now you're bringing LN publication as an argument?

For fucking real?

This tripfaggot is confirmed bipolar. LMAO.

To be honest I'm actually glad to see a translator starting shit and getting pissy with other fans for the first time. I always arrive way too late in a fandom. Feels good to be just in time.

Well you're assuming as well so....

Same can be said with Emiliafags you fucking piece of work.

>Fucking spfag is a shitter among shitter.
Yet you will continue sucking my dick for my translations.

Anyway, this is even worse than when I got attacked by the emiliafags for translating and covering Subaru's confession for Rem. I guess I should've seen this coming, since most people here are remfags and it's suicidal to go against them of the time because of their numbers entirely. I'll keep saying remfags have the most cancerous anons I have seen for a while, but you're free to think whatever pleases you the most.

LN isn't even done with arc 3. It's the same as saying there are more remfags for the anime which is true because she had a big role on it, don't be stupid.
If you only highlight a character of course that one character is going to get all the votes for a LN poll, but no one has proved me wrong when it came to WN content and the popularity of the characters on it.

I replied today because I saw too many retards lashing out at Emilia with really invalid reasons. It's an entire thing when you all take it like a personal grudge against me and start calling names.

Never said anime only fags. I said it has to do with how the focus of Rem is handled in arc 3 which is why people vote for her, it's only natural.

Remfags are deluded enough to think the series (LN, WN) will flop because Rem isn't going to be on them. And this is something I actually read many times in these threads which is incredibly hilarious.

Well, I'm done for the time I could spare today for re:zero stuff.
I hope you all remfags enjoy the coming episode, I'll be sure to be around to see the reaction of all the assblasted fags.

Apologies, I meant waifufags in general but in this case right now it's the Remfags.

Shippers being triggered

I'm not discounting the LN readers. The fact that the WN is already readily available for true fans following it gives it even more bearing to have a better foresight in the polls.

It's as if spfag is saying this shit is selling hotcakes back then to have a huge fanbase that only knows about Rem because of the currently published LN at that time.

It's fucking ridiculous.

and in a new thread we start anew, from zero!

>Oh shit. So you're telling me that now LN fags are Remfags as well.
LN3 had been published, which only covered arc 2 at that.

>since I have 0 interest in how people treat me
Human brain don't work like that, son. You want to be identified for a reason. If what you stated was the truth alone, you'd be on reddit exclusively. But see, the problem with that for you is everyone is a name on reddit. You're here because you *want* to be distinguished from an anonymous horde.

But it's probably also why you translate shit! So hold onto that, you're broken in a way I find convenient.

Does Ferrris refer to Crusch as "Crusch-Sama"?

How wrathful.

>LN3 had been published, which only covered arc 2 at that.

Doesn't matter. The WN was beyond the LN already. For fucks sakes this tripfag is literally brain dead and worse than the boogeyman waifufags he keeps fighting against.

Huh.. True fans .. Totally not discounting...

This thread was gold

Way be a piece of shit

>Huh.. True fans .. Totally not discounting...

Show me proof it was selling a lot. Then we can debate.

It's the contrary user, if I actually wanted to be recognized I'd be on reddit posting actively about re:zero because I know people there will suck my dick like how they do Claira's without anyone complaining.
Instead I choose to post in a place I know most of the time I will get insulted and things like that entirely because the information handled here is unreliable. I already said this before, but the reason of my trip is so people know I won't post fake stuff, and sincerely, I'm glad that part worked and that's all I care about.

Just wait until the childs go to bed and you'll truly enjoy a good thread.

I look forward to shitposting with you during the Rem reveal. Then once the rabid remfags drop this series because they're too autistic to care about the series past her, these threads will come to a golden age.

>It's an entire thing when you all take it like a personal grudge against me and start calling names
But I'm not. I said above that I don't give a shit about petty translator bullshit. I've never even read one of your translations so I doubly don't give a shit. And yes, you pretty much repeated what I said. You got triggered cause of Emilia this and Emilia that. The only character I'm sticking with this series for is Subaru. The waifu and the waifu heroine aren't even in my top ten. Really, all this waifufaggotry has turned me off from these characters anyways.

>totally missing the point

Shameless display.

>these threads will come to a golden age

You mean how dead it was. Enjoy your week old thread that is if no one fucking bans you for making a continuous general.

Happens way too much and it's the reason why people hate generals.

I seriously wonder why people think translating suddenly gives them elite status and they grow an ego. Happens every fucking time.

How did he get triggered by Emilia? All he stated that she is being wrongfully hated. You're the one who's Rem this and Rem that

The ultimate Chad.

Shitposter here. I fucking told you guys he was a fucking piece of shit. But then majority of the people were riding his dick for the lulz. At this point, I don't really care anymore. Show's ending. He can circlejerk on a thread for all I care.

Come back when you actually have a point

>I know people there will suck my dick like how they do Claira's
And that's just it. You aren't there because there are other names in the spotlight. Here, it's yours alone.
>I know most of the time I will get insulted
And it's glorious, isn't it?

Something something dirty EOPs. Except taken to the extreme. At least we have the wiki.

>All he stated that she is being wrongfully hated. You're the one who's Rem this and Rem that

Pot calling the kettle black.

He's guilty of the same thing and he even moves goal posts now and even implies that Remfags are LNfags because of what's being published at that time.

He's fucking backpedaling from his first statement when he said that animeonly fags are Remfags.

Giving his opinions unlike a certain group here is totally elite status.

Put your trip back on you faggot.

Shitposter you are

Yes, all of his wishes came true.

If he wanted he could be more recognized than Clairas in leddit because he actually translated character descriptions and monologues unlike Clairas who only focuses on spoken lines. If he went to leddit he'd actually be loved more there.

He even showed up in this thread to post a translation of the natsuki family which actually proves how obnoxious the remfags are

>Giving his opinions unlike a certain group here is totally elite status.

>Le Remfag boogeyman

Fuck off spfag.

Ungrateful

Tell me why he needs his trips for posting opinions. And you're forgetting the part where he calls people who disagree with him newfags, people that haven't read, and obvious posts full of egotism.

Good job sucking his dick constantly though. Reddit is good for circlejerks by the way.

>He even showed up in this thread to post a translation of the natsuki family which actually proves how obnoxious the remfags are

Doesn't matter when he's equally obnoxious himself. He's fucking cancer.

So are you

>If he wanted he could be more recognized than Clairas in leddit because he actually translated character descriptions and monologues unlike Clairas who only focuses on spoken lines. If he went to leddit he'd actually be loved more there.

Mmm, that's a very specific and nuanced observation with regards to translators and potential peer acceptance there.

Talking about yourself in the third person is nothing if not revealing, don't you agree?

Keep stroking your 3 inch dick spfag.

remfags cancer? I would have never guessed.

sup spfag

It's funny how every user that agrees with me automatically becomes an spfag for default.

As mentioned before too, I'm aware that I'm obnoxious and cancer myself so are you and I at least know enough Japanese to post translations and reliable info about re:zero unlike you piece of shit. I'm shit, but you're even worse.

See the first reply in this plot, retarded fag.

Yeah, keep pretending I'm spbro, whatever keeps sleep at night. Sure

>I at least know enough Japanese to post translations and reliable info about re:zero unlike you piece of shit. I'm shit, but you're even worse.
So what were you before that? What happens when you lose that?