Generations

It's out, and as shitty as everyone predicted.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMbvMFhbyLc
youtube.com/watch?v=n5ERa6TnTR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was enjoyable. A bit.

Is there a sub?

They didn't even show his face

episode 2 was alot better imo

its repeating digits

Yeah, I liked the Magnemite and Arcanine scenes

Weren't we supposed to get 2 episodes today?

Pretty decent, expect anything better and you would be an idiot.

That pikachu was baller, fampai.

There are 2 episodes out, look on the channel

>not available

This is a western production. No Japanese version. They don't care for Red and his edgeventures like the west do and the last time they tried it flopped with the nippons.

Oh, that's gonna be a shame. I agree that it's a waste that they don't animate the different protags of the series. Reusing Red for every gen is just like how the TV series always has to follow Ash.

Red may not be the only protagonist. People thought it would because the trailer showed him in all the regions, but it turned out all that footage was from the first episode, so it remains to be seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMbvMFhbyLc

>This garbage animation

It's ok. As a fan of the games, it's nice seeing the game events finally animated.

I just wish there was a subbed version instead of the dub.

wow it's fucking nothing

That's true. Either way, no subbed N is gonna suck.

I like it.

This is just fan service. You retards that stopped playing Pokemon 10 years ago obviously aren't going to enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5ERa6TnTR8

funny how the pokemon brand has generated millions these couple of months yet they can't afford to animated a single-cour season ep 13 "about 1.2 million".

18 shorts x 4min each = 72min of animation = 3eps = roughly 280-300k

Why are jap companies so fucking cheap?

>western production
For what purpose

Animation is pretty good. Hopefully we get some visually creative episodes down the line.

Anime is nowhere near as profitable as it used to be.

>Dub
>That Pikachu voice
Cringe

Can't be a dub when there is no nip version, this is literally the original version released as intended.

Cred Forums BTFO

>alot

What are you talking about, the pokemon anime is still being made
>yeah but it doesn't cater to me/redfags/nostalgiafags
They shouldn't and don't care

>This is a western production.

That explains why it looks like shit.

>it's nice seeing the game events finally animated
Looks and sounds like it's just going through offscreen stuff that was implied in the games and following logical conclusions of stuff that wasn't.
We'll finally get to see Green's transition from Champion to Gym Leader. Maybe even see who got kicked out of the Elite 4 and why he turned down the position and let Koga take his spot.

Wow, even BW2's trailer is much more exciting than this shit.

It's animated in Japan.

>no nip version
Into trash it goes

No that just I felt their execution of these spin-off stories could have been handled better, the whole pokemon origins ova was good but so damn short. They have the money.

Shut up.

Not Cred Forumsnime

After you mate.

Anyone know how nips are reacting to the release of this series? Apparently there's no Japanese dub incoming.

That was fine.

>Cringe
>Dub when its made in US
Nice reddit

Waiting for superior japanese version.

this is cringe af fampai

nintendo is out of ideas

>They don't care for Red and his edgeventures like the west do and the last time they tried it flopped with the nippons.

I honestly think the Western fanbase just worships the game protagonists/PokéSpe way too much. (Case in point: when Origins came out, the Western fanbase acted like it was the Second Coming just for having Red in it, while the Japanese fanbase was like “ok, that’s nice, but we’re pretty okay with anime poke right now”.) Whenever you ask the Western fanbase why they consider the Pokémon anime bad, they say such stupid things like “Satoshi is still ten”. That’s a narrative conceit, not a writing problem.

>Do I fit in, g-guys?
>Everything that isn't japanese is shit, r-right?

It sure doesn't belong on Cred Forums.

You're gonna be waiting for a while kek. Hasn't even been announced in nippon at all, they have no idea about it.

>Whenever you ask the Western fanbase why they consider the Pokémon anime bad, they say such stupid things like “Satoshi is still ten”. That’s a narrative conceit, not a writing problem.
That's because the Western fanbase is split between manchildren who obsess over pointless details and normalfags who haven't watched the anime since 1999 and like to Tweet how "lol this nigga ash still 10 shouldn't he be in college fuckin bitches xD"

Meanwhile the Japanese fanbase is split between actual children who don't care and adult otaku who actually understand it's a cartoon for children and don't care.

I wish they would have stuck with how the game ended it with him disbanding Team Rocket.

Pikachu looks cute as fuck, good animation.

Liking it so far.

>use magnemite to silently open the door
>break the wall with a fucking machamp

>Still no Pokemon Special anime
>Or, at the very least, a series based off of it

But hey, we're getting live action Detective Pikachu. Yay.

What was the point of meticulously disabling the first lock if you're going to fuck the entire building up anyways?

What gen that detective guy?
That magnemite bit is pretty cool then got ruined by a machamp opening a hole in the wall

>guys Giovanni could be here
>breaks in
>he's not there
>Giovanni was actually outside the whole time!
10/10, so deep and mature for adults like me, will tell all my facebook friends about it.

Where's the HD quality?

>pikashit
meh i am tired of that crappy mascot

Looker is from gen 4.

4. From Platinum.

>everyone goes full autist over red.
>turns out they just used him to represent the player for the intro.
Never change, fags. Getting so triggered over a series of shorts.

Pretty much the same "that was shit" as everyone else outside the Red-fellating western Youtuber crowd this was made for.

>That's because the Western fanbase is split between manchildren who obsess over pointless details and normalfags who haven't watched the anime since 1999 and like to Tweet how "lol this nigga ash still 10 shouldn't he be in college fuckin bitches xD"

Yeah. That's the crowd this was made for. It says "sponsored by the Pokemon Company International", so this was literally the western Pokemon marketers commissioning something to appeal to the kind of cancer that Japan would never market towards.

Doesn't this belong on Cred Forums?

It's anime, the Japanese version just isn't available yet.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Animation isn't actually that bad; there is just nothing interesting to watch there.

No.

>seeing all the manchildren who go apeshit over a shitty trailer just because it's about red

>one minute of gameboy footage
>two and a half minute montage of Pikachu on a world tour
>that awful Pikachu voice

Somehow was even worse than expected.

Not much different than the hipsters who get triggered because it's about Red.

>Dat epic Pikachu vs Probopass
>Dem locations
>Dat Magnemite hacking
>Dat Volcarona

It was fucking great but as usual the legendaries had to come and ruin everything

When will they upload the full episode?

user...

Ok, just finished both, it was good, but why do they call Giovanni Gio-Vaani?

Also both episodes would have worked very well as 20 minutes filler episodes in the actual anime.

For me it was good, much better than ash boy pokemon, a lot better actually.

It's only five minutes an episode, don't know what I expected.
First one was pickachu wanking about in in every region to introduce them a bit, and show off some legendaries.
Second one is team rocket and some operator shit going down.
I imagine every episode from now on will focus on each region's big bad team now, and maybe something on a legendary or two.

very poorly made, just like the games

>Gio-Vaani
It's the pun of his name. Gio as in Geo, as in earth, as in ground, as in the type he specializes in, Ground.

>ok team, let's crawl through that