Konjiki no Gash!! AKA Zatch Bell: Volume 12

With the first arc having drawn to a close, the Gash Bell dump continues, finally arriving into an actual plot and where the series truly becomes remarkable.

Gash bell is a Shonen action/comedy series by Makoto Raiku. The basic plot premise is that there are 100 kids from the demon world who come into the normal world to fight until only 1 is left standing, who is crowned king;

I'll be making a thread every day (can't give a specific consistent time of day yet due to IRL bullshit) and will post 1 volume every day until the whole run is posted.

Opening 1: youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ir4LL9Bkc
Opening 2 (current): youtube.com/watch?v=_aMy1lJsRtE

Previous threads (Be aware deleted spoilers will still be shown in third party archive links!)
Volume 1: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146776390
Volume 2: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146824912/#146824912
Volume 3: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146873557/#146873557
Volume 4: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146922715/#146922715
Volume 5: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146977207/#146977207
Volume 6: Volume 7: Volume 8: Volume 9: Volume 10: Volume 11:

Other urls found in this thread:

n-u-l-l.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
youtube.com/watch?v=3H1nqLkPFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FAQ:

>Why should I be interested?
It has really fantastic art, good humor, great tactical fight's with great choreography and is really excellent at utilizing both positive and negative emotions for FEELS; admittedly the series is a little rough untill arc 2 rolls around, after that all the above starts to really shine and continues to get better; the art in particular.

>Where are your scans from?
NULL's release. their site is here: n-u-l-l.net/ and they can also be found on bato.to and mangasaurus. EBJ has superior digital volumes for sale on their site, but they are japanese only, I'll be buying and ripping them eventually. There's also some really amazing quality Portuguese scans, but only for like 20 chapters halfway into the series, and, you know, aren't in english.

A-Destiny has really amazingly high res scans in english for the last 3 volumes, but they aren't publically available anywhere right now other then the last 3 volumes as jpgs on otakusmash, and the translation is generally nost as good as NUll's I feel in most cases. They also have 18-30, but thye quality isn't much better then Null's and the translation is still iffy.

>Isn't Zatch bell that kiddy pokemon ripoff?
You probably saw the localized anime. The anime is pretty not great, and the localization is fucking terrible. The manga is way better, but even it admittedly starts out only above average untill it gets into the second arc.

I encourage you to post and respond to stuff as i'm dumping pages. It's far more fun for me while dumping if I see other people reacting to stuff that's happening and there' conversations I can reply to.

HOWEVER, please do not post images till I finish so the image limit isn't hit before then, and use your judgement for how often you post/how long what you are posting is. Don't overdo it.

DON'T POST SPOILERS (IE ANYTHING PAST THE CURRENT DUMPED PAGE OF THE CURRENT VOLUME) OUTSIDE OF SPOILER TAGS

>really cool

Man I am so glad we are past the first arc

the series gets so, so much better from here on out.

Oh hey it's these guys again
Also I'm early this time. Sweet.

Hey look, it's Capri

I wonder how many Vulcans he's gone through already?

Aw shit, where's reaction cropping user, that fourth panel is great

He usually comes at the end of the dump.

Zofis you fucking dick you.

Im a bit curious why we've seen fried fish and shrip in these bento boxes before.

Surely you can't carry around seafood like that at room temperature/even hotter outside for a half a day before eating it without it going bad?

[PROFOUND SADNESS FLAG INTENSIFIES]

So Naomi is about to crash in at any second?

> MC wanting to be happy
> ever

weeelp, I assume this is where everything goes to shit

didn't mean to spoiler that image, but hey, that works out anyways

Anons just please don't skip it thinking it's not part of the dump

EVEN WORSE

well, according to ...

NO

>spoiler
this actually gave it more impact

kek

like clockwork...

like FUCKING CLOCKWORK!

When the fuck is best loli getting here

Next volume

What a great use of accidental spoilers

>pokemon ALIEN
>El Diablo Cornudo!
>a cute little angel

truly the most fearsome warriors of a forgotten age!!!

>eh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

thats the weirdest oujo laugh i ever imagined...

does she laugh like that in the anime?

OP, I gotta say this manga is one of my favorite ever. Thank you so much.

Who will win the Gashbowl and Kiyobowl?

non romantic ending

>Hey, it actually worked this time!

You know, I have to give Raiku credit because despite what the main characters want and despite some of the enemies cheating, never once has been implied that the tournament could have any other resolution than last man standing.
The more we get close to the ending the more you'll see why that was fair

>Gashbowl

Zeno

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also >THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN RISES!

Man. I miss Gash. I remember being younger and I'd stay up for Toonami to see Zatch Bell. God damn, man.

Also, that was 11 years ago. Holy fuck where has time gone?

Another mistranslation here, Stone Golem was the name of the demon, not the spell

What ever happened to Stone Golem? Was he alive in the present timeline? Do the demons have lifespans? So many questions, man.

Huge spoiler
He was defeated by Gash's father 1000 years ago

And several others.

Manga-ka has said Golem had his book burned back in the prior tournament by the demon who did end up winning along with 3 other demons coordinating together to take Golem out since he was such a threat.

That's as much as you can say without spoilers.

i'm gonna assume that, according to the rules, all the ancient demons since they are alive and with partners are officially in the tournament, even if 'the lord' managed to use the power of the ancient demons to erradicate every other contestant, he still would need to end the ancient ones before winning...

What's your tambourine demons?

Mine is Buzurai and Coral Q.

whoops, forgot to quote

When I first read this series I thought Golem was the one who won the past battle until they revealed the King

To use the yugioh parlance they are "out of play".

I mean, I know that. But where is he now?

Can you only enter once, or something?

ok...

He's probably old as fuck since it was 1000 years ago so he couldn't enter anymore.
Gash's father might have had him killed when he became king

It's sort of interesting to note that the 3 demons gash and kiyo are fighting here are all using the same spell types that prior enemies have had.

The alien looking thing is using Eshros's spells
The bull one is using Mars's
The fairy is using Robonos's

Except they have some extra ones that the prior 3 didn't have, so it can be inferred if Eshros, mars, and Robonos stayed in the tournament longer, they would eventually have unlocked the spells these 3 ancient demons have

I can understand killing him. I mean, his power could've completely upset the whole tournament process for all time.

Makes you wonder how many mammodo are stuck in stone and haven't been found or released yet, though.

That makes sense on him probably being old as fuck. When we see the person you mentioned, they seemed old as fuck too.

Is this guy related to Mars?
Long lost uncle?

I doubt it. I just assume that some unrelated demons specialize in the same types of spells

Raiku already gave you the answer a couple volumes back. Hint: the chapter gives it away.

POCKET SAND

Who do y'all think is the biggest asshole team, taking into account both mammodo and human? Ignoring Zeno, Clear Note, Zofis, and Riou because that's cheating and Ancient Mammodo because their humans have no personalities.

stop posting this shitty manga

Press [-]

show us on the doll where the bad man touched you

fuck off

Their original partners die eventually so I guess that goes with said, out of play with no way to cast spell, beyond being stoned

The dude with the deer hat and panther. his strategy was literally "fuck you, I'm hunting you," although it is a smart and effective strategy

A lot of good series start off kinda slow. Like Trigun.

I love how so many demon and human partners just casually travel the globe so fucking often like its nothing.
It must be fortunate for demons to get rich human partners. A real advantage, really.

Well they do have access to magic powers. They might be using flight or super speed or illusions or mind control to easily catch rides on trains or plans. I assume that most of the evil book owners resorted to demon-powered burglary.

Panther dude was pretty honorable.
I'd go for one of the early enemies, they were all edgelords. The guy who kicks the demon around, that one who trained with human targets, etc.

Is this the first time Bao doesn't work?

KIYO AND GASH ARE FUCKING PISSED

PUNISHMENT

STANDING

Was it physical rape?

dawwww

Oh man, this is getting good.

Haha, saved by Tio and Megumi AGAIN.
Kiyo and Gash are getting rusty.

TL Note: Itadakimasu means plan.

When do we see Tia's heal spell? Is it now?
We could really use it right now.

>I hope that this happiness lasts forever
Great fucking job, Gash
Now things will take a turn for the worse

Its now yes

Remember Danny? He was cool

Muh boi

POCKET SA--
FUCK

It's time for
WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF

I forgot Tia had this spell. I really love the idea of this one.

I wouldn't call it rusty when you are just out matched by sheer numbers and power.

Her giant goddess shield spells should have been able to bounce attacks back. Just imagine the looks on Zeon or Clear to see their shit get returned back to them.

He really has a proto-answer talker

Tia you legend.
She can really compete with the big boys now.

Most of the time, all the spells Kiyo&co threw were barely able to destabilize the enemy's ridiculous attacks. I'd say the goddess does have that power but it just got rekt every time.

Does Tio actually get any book burns other than this one

We'll just have to wait and see.

some serious Kawaii uguu faces going on at the bottom here

Oh man, I really fucking wish I could post the wiener picture right now.

She burned that pet lizard's book and she later burns a few more millennium demons, plus Won Lei and Umagon.

Hot damn

>Kiyomaro used Pocket Sand

Beautiful girls in beautiful colour. Fantastic.
Patties just an unfortunate side effect.

A long time since last read and kind forgot but were healing spells kind of rare?
Which demons beside Tio had those again?

So Tio was a bad guy the whole time?

Awesome, lets post that its a heal spell before its stated and kill any suspense! Great job.

Yeah forgot spoiler sorry

apart from that, it is a damnit some pages
and you see the effec,t what else would it do?

Do those last two even count?

I don't remember any other healing spell
Good job with the spoilers, asshole.

Think before you post. Use spoiler tags and check your grammar and spelling. Christ.

At least i am not crying about each time, i was spoilered by a person who did that by mistake.

Ah, forgot this /a

Yes i am sorry, really.

I should first drink my coffee before even think about posting.

Tia a cute.
CUTE

Never let the memories die...

Mr. Godo putting his hand on the flaming book so that he could heal Danny before he left ;-;

Don't worry
Danny gets to herald the most hype final battle friendship powerup in all of shonen

>Maseshirudo can repel not one, but two high class attacks at the same time
That really is one fucking powerful shield.

Best girls.

That was such a fucking awesome moment. I wish we could've seen more of Danny, but I guess it had to be done to show that even good mammodo could 'die' so early on.

>Tia with super defence and Gash with super offense
Now this is the perfect combination.

tfw Gash Bell does TTGL better than TTGL

Zophise could easily rekt these faggots, but he knows if he reveals himself that Brago will find him.

Wasn't Zophise himself kinda shit though? Wasn't that the whole point of making an army to fight for him?

Aw fuck, that is lewd

Look at all those hands

No he wasn't shit. He already had Dioga level spells at this point. He was just shit compared to Brago, and remember Brago is one of the few kids that can beat adult demons.

>only one (1) spell

lol

Even then Zophise still gave Brago some trouble, his spells were high damage explosions and he could even fly.

The army was designed to beat Brago. He would crap his pants had he known kids like Zeon, the Dragon Brothers, and Clear existed.

>Flying an advantage
>Against a gravity manipulator

I will admit he gave Sherry and Brago a hard time, but he would have lost a lot faster had he not been mindfucking Sherry.

Need to go for a bit, will continue dumping shortly

>I'll be going for a trip
>I'll only be 15 minutes

Oh god that face is giving me flashbacks to that messed up anatomy.

Goddammit user

Why do they call him Lord and not MILORDO-Z?

Because the dub is retarded.

>MILORDO-Z
Haha oh god, I forgot that was his codename in the dub. It does sound better, I'll admit that.

Holy fuck
>Milordo-Z
>Z
>voiced by Freiza
They knew exactly what they were doing.

>MILORDO-Z
I completely forgot about this

>Japan!? Why am I in Japan!?
Can we just assume that Kiyomaro is speaking English with this guy or something? Or is it more Japanese is the lingua franca as per usual?

I wouldn't think too hard about it, it's a shonen manga.

But Kiyo likely knows a variety of languages, since, you know, he's a genius

I'm pretty sure most of the series would be spoken in english, considering the sheer width of the places everyone comes from. Nothing else would work

With CHILDEREN no less

I thought it was very briefly mentioned once that Kiyomaru talks to these people in English.

I can't remember where though.

God I love the way Raiku draws full sprint

I'm actually really curious if there's a single person who DIDN'T already realize Lord was Zophise

because it was obvious as fuck to me even back in the day

>admittedly the series is a little rough untill arc 2 rolls around

Ths better be true. I started reading because of these threads, I'm on chapter 15 and hating it, the "feels" could not be more forced, the art is beyond awful, people look like some sort of fish person when they are sideways,andthe fights are generic as fuck

I will keep going anyway

Would make sense that its English. Kiyomaro's a genius and his Dad works at an English university, so he probably would have been taught it from a young age.

That or all of the demons have a magic field about them that automatically translates language so the demons can speak to humans

Chapter 15?

As in, still back in like volume 3? Yeah, it's still not great that early

I won't lie

I do not know if Zophise is a boy or a girl

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>He took off his mask
>He didn't die
The answer to the ultimate question!

I had a hunch it was Zophise since the introduction of "Lord". There was something about the mouth that felt familiar and I realized we hadn't heard from that character for several chapters. Once it was revealed those new book owners for the ancient demons had their heart manipulated, it pretty much confirmed it for me. Not that I'm disappointed by the reveal, I'm curious to see more of Zophise.

Male. Voice wise, just imagine freeza.

>that dress
MY DICK

This hug was so fucking creepy and cringe inducing in the anime.
In other words, perfect writing.

>Panel four
>I seriously hope you don't do this, Sherry

The hair, dress and make up don't help the "its a boy" case either.

Though having Koko fondle over him does kinda hint at being male but it could have just meant Zophise was a lesbian

>Zophise's plan has no chance of succeeding thanks to how bullshit the later villains are

I love this outfit on koko honestly.

So she manipulated Koko's heart into being a lesbian? Nice.

>Zophise could have beaten Clear by manipulating Vino's heart

Yeah, i fucking love her design too.

I think the bubble would have prevented that from happening.

>Zophis's shin-level spell
>He just becomes Megumin

wasnt Clear bullshit enough on his own that he could have just kicked Zophise in the dick and been done with him?

'The Supreme Four ( and ) would still be competitive out into the next arc. All of them had Dioga class spells already.

Oh yes. I absolutely fucking love this upcoming arc.

Aw.

I never noticed that she was wearing the Mr. Moon and Mr. Sun earrings here too

Honestly when first saw, looked like a female but the way he acts and so on make it rather obvious that he is a male.

Also might remember wrong but in the japanese GBA games i think they were voiced partly for attacks and so on and Zophise clearly sounded male.

follow the light~

IT BEGINS

Geez, Kiyo sure found Umagon's book quick.
Gash only noticed it was missing 1 panel beforehand.

I wouldn't be surprised if the books gave them auto translate
that or everyone just knows English or they aren't nip cause fuck it, its the more common language used around the world

"Fuck you"

Sincerely,
Riddle Professor

Sunbeam cometh...

>Riddle Professor just written casually over the fold lines of the envelope instead of on the other side

GROOVY~~~~

I seriously never expected to like Sunbeam so much

literally why did he have the tile in his pocket? Did he pick it up randmoly while maniuplated like, "Oh hey, shiny thing. Maybe I can sell it for cash." Or did Zophie really want to be discovered and have the heroes come to him to save him the trouble?

Maybe it's some sort of failsafe, a remote amplifier for Zophise's powers just in case something breaks the spell

What's more is that tile is kinda pointless cause of this

>Did he pick it up randmoly while maniuplated like, "Oh hey, shiny thing
Literally this. I think the anime does actually mention this. I dunno if the manga does too.

Oh hey it's not-Chun Li and Won Lei

gee I wonder who they could be

He took it while he was imprisoned before he got brainwashed

That sounds more reasonable

Its moments like this that make me truly love this series.

AND TIME SKIP (not really) FAST FORWARD NO STOPPING LET"S GO PLOT TIME

A bit of a time skip

"Wow anyone else feel like that plane ride was super quick?"

That was quick

>Mom I'm going to South America with an idol to fight ancient demons

>Bring a clean pair of underwear son

Yes. YES
My favourite part of the whole arc!

The anime does this scene so much better.

I love this page so much.

>Gash
Fucking amazing

I really love how detailed the stone is. And it gets better later on.

Tio is a strangling bully.

She can strangle bully my dick

RIP

>South pole
Wow the boat scene did get remembered

Also in the anime, Zofis invited Kiyo and zatch to a ball of some kind before this right?

>Also in the anime, Zofis invited Kiyo and zatch to a ball of some kind before this right?
Yeah, I think so. I wanted to comment about that earlier but I honestly couldn't remember if it was this, or if I was thinking about another show.
I guess it was anime filler. I remember liking how they all wore masks.

I love this intensity.

Fuck I can feel it oozing from the page.

LEWD

his legs! they are f-fast!

HOLY CRAP!

It's the alaskan bullworm and charlotte's lost cousin, ferdinand!

>Wow the boat scene did get remembered
Literally everything gets remembered in this manga

>handholding orgy
Spoiler that shit OP, this is a blue board

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

>The moment Folgore and Kanchome start to pull their weight
So good

>dat Kanchome in the last panel

'The fuck did you say mate?'

actually, it's the moment Kanchome starts to pull Folgore's weight

and the moment that shows how much of a freaking genius kiyo actually is!

no, Kanchome is literally pulling Folgore's weight.

HOLY SHIT

wasnt bein clear, i was meaning at the plan in general, not any specific page...

sorry.

or imprison in a maze, fitting for a "centaur monster that could turn people into stone".

You go kick their asses, little guy
I'm so proud of you

what if the descendant bloodline died from things like plague and war, which was common in the past?

>search for something on the gash bell wiki
>the winner of the demon king fight is spoiled right in the Top Pages section
that's just great

don't be like me

Sorry to hear that user.

What were you trying to look up? That way I can answer your question without you risking more spoilers

Koko makes things to my dick.

What a weird castle layout

Koko's got a pretty sizeable bust

and of course, being a minor character from a kinda underrated manga, she has no porn!

the yuri doujins of her and sherry would be glorious

oh, and by the way, i will save you time, don look for porn, theres only shit and lolicon bait.

If my skill was better, I'd probably draw porn of her

There is

>one pic of her masturbating alone
>one pic of her nude or something i dont remember
>one doujin on which zophis puts his head between her tits

There used to be a really good pic about her but it was erased so thats all.

Ive done my research on the subject.

yeah,

i did found that first one you mentioned on my research

kinda sad when a character you like is so ignored that theres nothing on her, like lily from yozakura quartet.

Based Raiku

So is Suzume going to be totally irrelevant now? Is she ever going to win the Kiyobowl?

I've said it before but I really love that outfit on Koko and her while mind control/corrupt situation, while still being able to look cute.
Wish you could have played as her in Mamodo Fury

really the animes of now need more people like suzume.

>caring
>nice
>cute
>dedicated
>and kinda klutzy (not retarded nor super smart and perfect, just fallible)

SOON

Thanks for the dump OP

I can't wait to see the reactions.

VERY SHIT_

Corrupt Koko's design was top notch. Cute and intimidating.

that would be a perfect idea for a video...

>NEXT IN KONJIKI NO GASH BELL:

*a photo of a melon for 15 seconds like the mayo from rockos modern life*

>DON'T MISS IT!

>This goddamn fight
I can't wait for this.

pic related is SOON as well

OP here, please be aware that in the manga, the song is in the volume extras, not actually a part of the fight.

So please refrain from posting the video when the fight happens. I'll post it when the extra pages happen

Thanks again OP! I haven't read this since I was in middle school.

Yeah, I had actually forgotten about that and read ahead a few days ago and was surprised when I got to that part. Thought I might have imagined the whole scene at first.

>Ready for appearance
>But start to remember the difficulty of the fight in Mamodo Fury
SO.MUCH.DEFENSE

>instantaneous time skip to South America
I was wondering about this, actually. A thousand years ago, in the early eleventh century, how and where did the mammodo battle take place?

Across the old world or also in the Americas? I imagine it would have taken a lot longer than it does here. Perhaps some of the mammodo could have been used as quick transport in lieu of airplanes.

Well, this could easily be explained later on, I dunno. I'm reading the manga for the first time via this dump.

This is the memest arc desu.
That song also becomes relevant again

If you really want to know,
they never explain it

Raiku sure could have expanded on the demon world a bit more.

it's literally just Earth but with demons and an angry god who likes to fuck with them every 1000 years, what more needs to be explained

It's nothing like Earth

There aren't any pocky boxes

I woulda liked more about spells and Clear. Especially how Clear was hinted to be created by humans to destroy the demon world but that plot point was dropped.

L-lewd.

I hate the look in her eyes in that last panel.

>Especially how Clear was hinted to be created by humans to destroy the demon world

What?

I remember he mentioned he was "created" and when he got his final form he literally said "It's time to fulfill the will of the human world". Not sure what else he could have meant by that.

I think it was just a bad translation in whatever scans you used

Shin-level spells that let them travel across continents in minutes.

This fight was hell. I don't even remember how many times I lost this fight because I wasn't able to defeat him before the time ended.

I remember that being my favorite fight, but not for meme reasons, I like how everyone had to work together and pull off all that bullshit to win

Best possible result for spoiling myself.

I actually desperately want this prequel now

Berserk could learn a thing or two from this about pacing.

No defeated demons counter anymore, huh.

With the end of the first arc it kind of becomes irrelevant, since there is an actual plot from here on out.

Someone keep the thread alive while I read through, then I'll make more reaction images, and finish yesterday's, too.
I wake up late.

Either the tournament/battle itself took several years or even decades (while in that time some book holders may even start their own damn country or kingdom) or flying or teleport spells really.
Or maybe a bunch of demon kids all went to the same country/general area, since a bunch of them end up in Japan, cause japan

Just for you.

From Pamoon's flashback, we know that at least one fight took place somewhere in south or western Europe since you can see a Roman Aqueduct in the background and Pamoon's book owner was a knight

Like this one.

>cool English

God, I'm gonna make one out of every angry Patie.

>end up in Japan, cause japan
I mean for the current one, not the previous

What should she say?

We've seen all those spell before.
Interesting.

Yeah that's pretty bad art there.

>to death
Well, that seems a bit extreme, don't you think?

She means she'll beat his dick

I assume when a human dies, a demon just has to find another one.
Maybe.

Barry.

"you done fucked up son"

>regular Zaker

manga should have ended here

>Those eyes

I wonder if they found out how this spell works by thinking it was an attack and healing Kid with it

yes, you'll get a flashback later

>I can see the light

I'm sure at the end of the manga Kiyo wakes up to find he's been in a coma the whole time

>remembering they called him fucking Milordo-Z
Fucking why?

Well, he is a genius.
Probably speak at least English.

Who else always thought Zophise was a girl?

This is the good shit right here, Lord and his lackeys think they're hot shit cause they've got some slaves but you really get the sense of FRIENDSHIP powers shining through, its so great to see, that Kanchome being useful

This is what I was saying way back about the beginning of Millenium being hard to replicate, by Faudo this has been established and done once so its not as cool to see everyone come together

One thing I was a bit disappointed in for this arc was that all of the people who gathered to fight Zophise alongside Kiyo were people we already knew. It would have been neat to see a human and demon pair that Kiyo had never met before show up to lend a hand. I mean, I guess Sunbeam and Umagon KIND of count, but still

I wish it was translated as Professor Riddles.

kek

excuse me?

God, Tio's such an asshole.

That was a real knee-slapper.

Fucking Injuns.

OP here, Precolumbian central and south american architecture is actually super cool.

The aztec capital and many of their other core cities were essentially built on top of a series of lakes and had insanely impressive hydroenginnering going on.

Virtually every first hand account from Conquistadors mention how magficinent they were and how they BTFO anything in europe at the time.

Said capital is literally buried under modern day mexico city, with the lakes being drained in the 1700's. This is also why axolotl salamanders are extinct in the wild, since those lakes were their habitat.

Thanks spain

Actually, not a whole ton end up in Japan, but many just look for Gash, since they all figured he'd be the easiest.
Probably noticed where he was after "Japanese Middle Schooler Stops Bank Robbery!" becomes a news fluff piece the world over, with Gash in the background.

Yeah, they were pretty good architects, but worse at everything else.
Especially the fact that they all got sick the moment they met an Old-Worlder.
And yeah, Spain has always been a shit-tier colonial master.
England was best.

Here we go.
Finishing last thread's.

Wouldn't mind a giant syringe stabbing me.

France is underrated in my opinion

>syringe

France became pussified. I feel ashamed.

Yeah, but English colonies took control of all of France's good ones, Quebec and Louisiana.

Just saying instead of a sword.

Look at the thing in the middle, it's totally a syringe.

>looks like a giant sword
>blade part is crafted as if it were a sword
>has a pointed end with no noticeable opening
>it's a syringe

Look at the mark in the middle where healing juice comes out.
It's a sword syringe.

I've got a lot of angry Paties.

For use in an argument.

Thanks OP. That was a great read and now we're finally hitting the first big arc. I can't wait for all the team battles, more friends showing up and all the other crazy stuff that happens.
Second best girl, Leila soon(tm)

For use whenever.

>trying to look for album single for the first OP kasabuta that isn't in a shitty quality

god dammit.

I wonder how things would go if Kiyo was Kanchome's partner.

Book burned by Brago in the entrance of his house.

Don't worry Pattie, I fucking can't stand you either.
W O R S T
G
I
R
L

A lot more clever tactics.
Not this.

>all these satanic patties
not the best thread to read right before I sleep

When will I ever need this many angry pictures?

limit

Here's a nicer one, my main man.

What if Dufaux was Kanchome's partner?

>war ends in a week

>pattie in the background

And just as I finish!

Jikerudo has been used five times, as of volume 12, with three missed opportunities.

Well, she's not angry in that one, is she?

What if Umagon was Kyanchome's partner?
>Can't read any spells correctly

I've actually always wondered what would have happened if Kiyomaro got Brago instead of Gash.

She looks like she could pop any minute

>Implying Kiyo could tame Brago's edge as successfully as Sherry does

>the last couple threads have been hitting bump limit with IPs getting to the 60s
Brings a tear to my eye. The final volumes are gonna be nuts.

OP here, a while ago somebody mentioned the end of the Belgium EO and Kid fight was better in the anime due to makiing the process where kid takes the lead more complex

Does anybody have a link to a video showing that, or a time in the episode where it starts?

>Implying Kiyo couldn't tame Brago with Vulcan 300

What if Kiyo got Zeon and Defaux got Gash?

Just wanna throw out that Barry is the best demon before the thread dies. Won Lei close second.

But that's wrong, since Kanchome's best demon, and Folgore's best partner.

If Dufeaux got Gash, they'd both just end up dying in the middle of the antarctic.

Wouldn't really work well, even early Kiyo wouldn't go along beating the shit out of Gash and taking away his memories. Plus it'd be kinda boring early on with Zeon simply explaining the Demon World stuff to Kiyo, and if Gash somehow does lose his memories Dufaux would just use Answer Talker to explain things to him.

I'd rather see Folgore with Zeon

If kiyo had brago, kiyo would not only stay an asshole, but he'd get worse.

Brago would stay an edgelord and bring Kiyo down to that level. Kiyo could outright have turned into a villian

I love how this picture was randomly mixed in with a whole bunch of porn.
Alot of it was terrible, but i still saved a few.

Funny you posted that, I just rewatched that scene because OP just go into the arc. One of the best fights in my opinion, mostly because of the character scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3H1nqLkPFBo

So which other partner could un-edgelord Brago? The only one I can think of is Folgore due to backstory.

On the other hand, Kiyo have Brago would mean Sherry having Gash. How would that go?

Gash gets a taste of the life he never had in the demon world. He slowly turns into a spoiled brat before eventually getting beaten. Unless Sherry could whip him into shape to try and save Koko, who knows.

Fucking sweet, a Gash Bell dump, I remember marathoning this series some years back out of curiousty and it was way way better than I ever imagined the fact that it didn't pussy out on how there can only be one was also pretty damn good

Also Won Lei a best mamodo

Did you watch the anime or read the manga?

if you only did the anime, then you didn't really consume the series.

Manga, I heard some shit about the anime which makes me uninterested in it

Could anyone make an album for the reaction faces? I've been too lazy to download them all and I'm sure it would be a nicer way to archive them and update as we go along

When it's all over, I'll upload them all to mega.

You can feel the raw emotion.

Best girls on scene.

>Saisu actually doing something

Nice run.

Much thanks.

Bye, guys.