Rules, Regulations and Moderation For Cred Forums - Results

New Rules (See ):
1. Cred Forums won't be split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.

----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this.

cool cool

OP is a fag.

Fuck off.

Come the fuck on
KILL YOURSELF

manga board

report this fucking thread, it's inviting more shitposting and it's a general

>3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
Don't forget the keks.

niggers

Ban people who spoonfeed without also listing some basic research techniques that could have been used to find the information. Ban people who complain about spoonfeeders.

shutup you fucking crybaby

I've heard you like frogs...

kys you cuck

lol

BAN STUFF I DO NOT LIKE

report this thread, it's inviting more shitposting at this point

Here's an idea.

Any IP that has a record of visiting Cred Forums within the last 3 days is blocked from posting on any board besides Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /trash/.

This is the worst general on Cred Forums.

Why do anime-fags care if there was a manga board?
Are you worried all the manga-fags which you claim don't exist would stop posting on Cred Forums?
FACT: Cred Forums is abyssal for manga discussion outside of small group of very popular manga.

LNs and gookshit allowed my ass, go fuck yourself elsewhere you autistic /qa/ faggot.

>implying toshiba will give a fuck about what authoritarian spergs want

lol kys you dumb cuck

I will not be silent on this.

Cred Forums MUST be reunited with /jp/ into a much more fun board. The artificial separation of anime from the rest of Japanese culture such as LNs, VNs, and idols just makes discussion more difficult.

REPORT THIS SHITTY GENERAL

This isn't Cred Forums.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF REDDITOR SCUM

Ban OP.

Hey guys wanna see a magic trick?

Kill yourself.

Even people in the general threads don't want the general threads to be up 24/7.

Can we just ban them until they have new content? For example, the JoJo general has new episodes every week and new manga chapters ever month.

Why not just delete all threads until new content arrives?

commit suicide OP.
also yes to manga board reply to me
use sage

>whiny autism general
yikes

OP your pic better mean that this cesspool is done

>MANGA BOARD!!!! I WANT MANGA BOARD!!11111

GIMME (You)s DAMMIT

OP should have at least waited until the prior metacomplaint-general was on page 10.

Three easy things that'll make the board much better

Permanent or long term bans for Cred Forums, Cred Forums shitposters and derailers

Loli is acceptable

No more Generals.

>Loli is acceptable
>No more Generals.

>zeta gundam is Cred Forums
le shitpost face :^)

>anime-fags literally cannot prove this image wrong

>Loli is acceptable
No, /c/ and /h/ exist.
>No more Generals.
Yes

>loli is Cred Forums
You need to go back. Cred Forums has always had loli.

>mods hate him!

Nuking the generals should be the biggest priority, Anything else can wait.

>I DON'T WANT MANGA BOARD TO SEPARATE FROM ME EVEN THOUGH I BARELY READ MANGA!

Report, sage, and check dubs, this shit is getting out of hand
>Report, sage, and check dubs, this shit is getting out of hand
Report, sage, and check dubs, this shit is getting out of hand
>Report, sage, and check dubs, this shit is getting out of hand

kys

oh wait that is a triggering word for you sorry.
Kill yourself.
Was that much better?

>Cred Forums has always had loli.
yeah nice try Cred Forumstard scum. Cred Forums wasnt always about loli

Your fake rules are retarded and so is this thread.

Also Korea is cancer and should have its own board instead of all the Cred Forumsermin who like that shit coming here.

Seriously why do anime-only anons care so strongly about manga board?
You don't even read manga so why do you care?
If you actually read manga much you'd realize how shit Cred Forums is for discussing it.

Spamming is against the rules you know, if you're so eager to play junior mod should you really be doing that?

>MANGA BOARD
>I CAN NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE WITHOUT MY VERY OWN MANGA BOARD WHERE 'M THE SOLE MOD OVER THESE PEASANTS!!!

If you want this autism to stop just report the thread, the meta thread at this point is just inviting shitposters

You can't prove it's right, either. People aren't guaranteed to immediately start talking more about non-WSJ manga once a new board opens. If there isn't enough interest in anything besides what already has its own niche carved out on Cred Forums, there still won't be discussion on it.

And I don't want to risk an ego-tripping mod doubling down on a failed trial board again like what happened with /qst/.

>I don't know what spam is
Hint: It's not this
>Hint: It's not this

Spamming and avatarfagging are now a 30 day ban.
Oh you said dubs? Permanent ban of your ISP.

best regards, Cred Forums- I mean the Cred Forums community :^)

>NOOOOOO! DON'T TAKE AWAY MANGA FROM MY CULTURAL BOARD!!

I want to discuss RBWY here since it has a manga therefore it belongs on Cred Forums and was allowed by the mod but MUH BOARD CULTURE fags are always derailing the threads instead of hiding it or filtering it.

>WHY DID I FORGOT MY IMAGE

anime is fucking cancer. the industry is going to collapse in a few years and you weebs will be crying like the beta faggots you are.

For starters, ban hanafags like you

japanese?

People have been saying that for over a decade.

Okay.

Can you fucking autist just fuck off and lurk more? You are so clearly in the first powertripping phase everyone goes through when they think they know the best what should be done with the board. Shut the fuck up.

Over 30 decades actually

I'm willing to bet someone said it to StarBlazers and RoboTech fags in the 80s.

>I'M SO OOOOOOOLDFAG!

Loli that's not hardcore hentai or fully nude sometimes gets deleted. /c/ is an irrelevant board, even more so than /h/.

How was that post pol? Cred Forums sees loli as degenerate. If anything loli is the most Cred Forums thing while also being the most anti-Cred Forums

>30 decades

this desu

>Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
Yay. More dead boards.

fucking image

Case in point.

There are no oldfags or newfags. Only anons.
And anons can post shitty terrible content, or good quality content.

Recombine Cred Forums and /jp/

>Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
Fucking finally. Let's also make frogposting a banable offense

this 2bh

Wow that guy complaining about the OP really needs to be banned, what a pathetic piece of shit sperging out over incredibly trivial shit.

>wanting "people" like this here

slippery wet dog poop

except people who don't want a separate manga board. they are as new as it gets

>Oh you said dubs? Permanent ban of your ISP.
As long as we're requesting ridiculous things, this, dubs discussion is for plebs who should fuck off. People on a DB thread saying Tien and Hercule, people on a Yu-gi-oh thread saying Joey and Tea, people in a Gash thread saying Zatch and Suzy, people in a Saint Seiya thread saying knights and Sienna... all these people should get banned.

terveisin newfag

Cred Forums is shit but everywhere else is so much worse.

Ok has t. been filtered to that or are you seriously just one obnoxious faggot who tries to force that?

>implying that no-fun-allowed authoritarian niggers like you are better

kys cuck

>images are avatars

because Cred Forums is for 18+ people

They're already here.

is this a stealth shitposting thread?

>stealth

>MKL

Spaming the desired content is insufficient to overtake a board. The preexisting culture must first be weakened or it will resist and defeat you with home advantage. This is one of the reasons Cred Forums is so obsessed with anything it perceives as degeneracy. Attempting to weaken another board with degeneracy before the proper invasion reeks of Cred Forums. They're also paranoid of others attempting to use this strategy on them.

FROG POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe people were legitimately angry at Reddit for stealing memes, what a joke.

Cred Forums is doing better than ever

Keep Cred Forums gay

>2. gookshit is allowed on Cred Forums.

Hell the fuck no. Actual manhwa is fine but absolute no to gook webcomics. They are fucking cancer and gooks shit them out way too fast.
If people make a new thread everytime one gets updated the board will be flooded by shitposting.

Didn't I tell you earlier to fuck off?

This has nothing to do with trying to weaken a board. Loli is Cred Forums stuff and has always been. And loli is not degeneracy, Cred Forums views it as such though.

agree

Holy shit this fucking rolling general is still going even after a lengthy repose. What the fuck are the mods doing?

Well, might as well contribute something, rather than just complain: I vote for a separate manga board. Mangafags are fucking annoying and obnoxious and ruin discussions of currently airing shows that are manga adaptations with spam like 'read the manga.'

Phew, that was close.

>Manga hating anime plebeian:
>incapable of critical thought or rational argument
>unhealthy dependence on comfort zone and hostile to any change
>can only enjoy media with flashy colors and movement

>Manga reading patrician
>understands complex situations and forms solutions readily
>posts well written comments with supplementary figures and data
>can appreciate wide variety of media beyond superficial eye candy

>gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Why not make a board about Korean economics and idols and whatever the fuck and put that shit there

>Hiro is allowing ONE thread for meta discussion.
>ONE
Stop making endless fucking meta general threads. He said you can make ONE thread, not 20 odd over the span of 2-3 days. No one gives a shit about this /qa/ rubbish and it's no fucking better from /q/ back when moot was around. All they do is destroy board culture for the sake of the minority of cunts who actually go into these cancerous threads.

Fuck off with your meta generals already.

updated

kana captchas don't forget them

+1
If we recombined them it'd finally shut the newfag mods sperging about LNs up

>No more Generals.
Just make /ag/ it's high fucking time anyway

Fuck off, no separate manga board because you're feelings get hurt.

>loli is not degeneracy
>Cred Forums views it as such
Recognizing other's perception is more important than reality for understanding what they do and why.

What the fuck are the mods doing?

The last thread said it was the last meta thread.

Why does this need to continue? it's just shitposting at this point and the quality of this garbage general shows it

Fair enough.

No, fuck off. Cred Forums is a terrible idea. Just get rid of generals altogether.

>Banned for 'lol', 'kill yourself', 'fuck off', etc.
Amazing.
So what you're saying is that we wanna be Reddit now because me calling you a nigger hurts your feelings?

How is 'lol' underagebait, but 'top kek' 'top lel' isn't? Oh wait, because that's my super sekrit 4chinz version of lol.

>Gookshit allowed
Fuck off.

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
How about we introduce a new rule:
>You fucking retards don't get to make new rules because you can't even self-moderate any longer, nobody would trust you anymore.

Only your feelings are getting hurt. Seriously, you haven't answered this yet, why do you care if you don't read manga beyond the popular ones?

Does IRCcancer still exist?

*/ag/

Literally doesn't work though. Given a containment board you actually give them somewhere to go, look at /vg/ - no more generals.

I think we're being raided by some other board trying to get Hiro (who has issues with English) changing the rules to pure cancer

>Cred Forums is a terrible idea.

better question why aren't faggots reporting this garbage general?

last thread should be an indication that no more threads are needed.

fun is a buzzword is my favorite Cred Forums meme

>Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.

Fucking hang yourself

Did you ever went to /vg/? /ag/ will be flooded with avatar/name faggots and neckbeards erping all day.

Reposting/spamming is already against the rules, it should be enforced.

Cred Forums was a mistake

Kill yourself

Yeah and I wanked a bit and now I'm back

It's good to see speech censored. Will autist be banned? What about other offensive words?

>>Gookshit allowed
>Fuck off.
>Dungeon Defense shouldn't be allowed despite there being basically nowhere else to talk about it and Cred Forums generally having a good opinion

That's fucking fine we can just not go there. /vg/ doesn't crossboard into Cred Forums for the most part anyway, it's Cred Forums that raids /vg/ (exception: /gsg/, who raids everything).

That's the most retarded rule there. So arbitrary abbreviations get bans, but ESL bullshit does not?

Manga is here to stay.

About time, this should be for all of Cred Forums. I'm assuming it also includes twitter/nigger speak like senpai and desu?

Mods if you're in this thread last thread said it was the last meta thread so some faggot is clearly trying to raid.

>there are people trying to actively destroy Cred Forums by altering rules after 13 years of everything working just fine
I want off this ride

>Generals won't be purged
Goddammit, this is the main problem with the board.

Because it's retarded that you aren't allowed to discuss the source material when talking about a fucking adaption.

While I agree with your general argument, you are arguing it like a fucking ass-pained toddler. While I don't agree that we shouldn't be allowed to at least use the occasional harmless lol, obnoxious acronyms are definitely ban-worthy (lel, kek, lmao, lmfao, kys, etc.)

Actually typing out words like "kill yourself" and "fuck off" is perfectly fine, I don't know what kind of hugbox safe-space fag would vote for that kind of shit.

We have to launch the escape pod before it's too late.

Seriously, I told you to fuck off, you literal homo.
No one enjoys your company.

Go back to your Madoka generals and don't let me fucking see you leaving them again.

FUCK
OFF

There's no reason the existence of /ma/ would imply you couldn't discuss manga on Cred Forums especially in adaptation threads.

>/ma/ and Cred Forums
>anime adaptations usually have source material discussion on them
>having to crossboard millions of times to discuss what you're watching

fuck off

Sorry, m8. Mods couldn't keep the shitposters out and I couldn't handle them anymore. I'm free, free from Madoka threads.

>you're feelings get hurt
I guess we should also make a board for retards who can't type proper English while we're at it. For the record, it does not "hurt my feelings" simply by being annoyed and irritated by loud retards.

WHY AREN'T FAGGOTS REPORTING THIS SHIT? IS CLEARLY THE LAST META THREAD

If there is a /ma/ board, talking about manga in the Cred Forums board should be bannable. Anime is anime, manga is manga.

>there's no reason the existence of /ma/ would imply you can't discuss manga on Cred Forums
Then why the fuck would it even exist, what the fuck is its purpose?

Manwha is fine because half the time you can't tell the difference.
Webtoons can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

>While I don't agree that we shouldn't be allowed to at least use the occasional harmless lol, obnoxious acronyms are definitely ban-worthy (lel, kek, lmao, lmfao, kys, etc.)
Kid, we've been using these stupid-ass fucking acronyms on this website, on the very BOARD, since before you fucking started coming here. Suddenly they're bad now though because other people I don't like use 'em, too?

not an answer
no one is stopping you from discussing it here as a source when referencing to an episode
see rule 4 of Cred Forums. something like that for manga

Can they make a Re:Zero board, too, then?

You're annoyed by statements like "read the manga". Deflecting about other people's feelings being hurt just goes to show how deep in shit you are when it comes to your mental fuckery.

>inb4 y-you too!

Make Cred Forums great again

And what happens after the anime ends? Does all talks about the manga go back to /ma/? Do you think that'll happen?

>Anime is anime, manga is manga.
>90% of anime is advertisement material for the manga

As expected of a tripfag to not know shit.

>not an answer
Not an argument.

Stop being new, shitloads of threads about ongoing shows always happened.

ow the edge

Jesus fucking christ nobody wants this shit. These rule threads are just filled with shitposting anyway, so stop fucking making them.

>mods deletes some shitposting

>doesn't delete the entire thread for inciting more shitposting

You don't have to be tsundere for me senpai I know you like it

You don't need to add new rules, more word filters, make more boards, or ban generals. Just add a Kana Captcha. It'll solve every current problem facing Cred Forums.

>Webtoons
Dungeon Defense is a Korean LN.

That literally does not make any fucking sense. Cred Forums is "anime & manga" and you do the live television shows because they're the adaption or some sort of sequel or something to an anime or manga (or LN). If anything /ma/ would have a rule 4 for anime.
Do we get kicked back as soon as the anime stops airing? Will you circlejerk over seasonals and nothing else because you can't fucking discuss the unadapted material here? Cred Forums becomes /seasonal anime/?

We need to go back to 2006.

Once it gets MLP-tier ubiquitous, perhaps.

But it would need to be literally spammed on every board on Cred Forums, not just be a seasonal popular show talked on reddit and Cred Forums a lot.

Why is it always one lone autist who tries to push the fucking manga board?

To allow for tier 2 and 3 manga threads.

This is like feminists wanting boys to be taught not to rape because a few men rape. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Half of those fucking acronyms literally were invented here what the fuck is your problem

>watching it from the business standpoint instead of watching it as an entertaiment medium
Go back to >>>/ma/ if you want to talk about manga.

/jp/ left years ago, whatever you want merged back in from the current /jp/ probably isn't what you want.

how is this thread still fucking up?

>live action adaptations belong on Cred Forums
Do we discuss live action Harry Potter movies in /lit/ because they are adaptations?

Because he has autism?

It's like asking why the shaft-kyoani-autists are still fighting their dumb studiowars up until today.
Autism.

Everything you just said to me is factually incorrect. Not only is "we've been doing it forever" not an argument, we have not "been doing it forever," and even if we had, it does not excuse the juvenile shitposts it commonly occurs in now.

Delete every board except [s4s].

You're autistic, your filenames suck, and I hate you.
Please go to already, geez.

They won't let us leave because it hurts their ego

why do we even have these shit threads?

piss off pls senpai, sounds more like you just really hate manga
Noone is going to force you to read the source material, but most of the time if you want more depth from a series it's what you should do

Why do you hate manga? Why do you want another dead board?

>tier 2 and 3
Fuck your bullshit right off holy shit are you actually new from fucking facebook or are you just a baiting fag?

At least adding the LNs are allowed rule onto fucking Cred Forums instead of /jp/ would help.

How else would this thread keep getting made?

This is the only true solution.

All boards should be deleted except Cred Forums, Cred Forums. And a /l/ board should be added.

There, Cred Forums is now drastically improved.

But there's more than one person?

I don't want more boards. I was saying that if a manga board existed it would kill its purpose to talk about manga on Cred Forums hence why it is a retarded idea to make a /ma/ board.

So now if I feel offended by something can I report it? That sounds ironic though.

>>Dungeon Defense is a Korean LN.
Then discuss it on /kr/ - Koreaboo Culture.

LN's are fine, whatever, it's still Jap shit. You're basically asking for Korean storytime blogposts to be allowed now.
I'm tired of this constant gook shit.

>Everything you just said to me is factually incorrect.

>Cred Forums never used 'epic' 'lol' 'lmao' before guys!
How fuckin' new are you, my man?

Gaia Online and Reddit fear mongering are killing this board.

>wanting the actual cancer from /r9k/ and /soc/ to spill back out
Nigger

Whats truly sad is you keep getting butt mad

I love the (you)'s though

You fucking asshole. No one wants gookshit. The only reason people voted for that shit in here was because you were retarded enough to pair it with LNs

I think a Manga Bored would help Manga more than it would hurt Cred Forums.

Cred Forums would become more newfaggey though.

I would like it.

Just because you defined some arbitrary set of manga tiers last thread doesn't mean you've provided any sort of argument for how a manga board would help it. Hell, you didn't even name any "tier 2/3" ones or give examples of them struggling on Cred Forums, let alone how they would thrive on a manga board. In fact, looking at the catalog right now, the only really dead manga threads I see are for Initial D, which gets plenty of regular discussion and the manga can easily be discussed side-by-side with the anime, and HEADS, which is obscure as shit, not very good in my opinion, and wouldn't do well even on a manga board unless the OP made more effort to sell it to people who haven't heard of it.

No. why?
What?

we need one with 2015 and 2016

I do. Comic books are for fucking geeks.
>Noone (sic) is going to force you to read the source material
Maybe not, but like 10 vocal mangafags sure are going to tell me to a thousand times throughout the season. Just fuck off, not everyone wants to partake of your cartoon books.

Reminder that this was what every normal thread in 2011 looked like

Cred Forums needs to be brought back to its root. A reset is necessary.

see That's retarded, most anime adaptations are publicity stunts for the source material such as LNs, manga and even idols while on your example harry potter movies were made because some director wanted to cash in on the success of the books.

/ma/ would only work if the majority of the anime was a original work, which isn't the case.

Cred Forums isn't a super fast board that makes discusion impossible. If people want to read and discuss your series, they will. That's what the OPT are partially for. If nobody cares about your manga, nobody will want to discuss it even if you have a slow as fuck dead board to discuss it on. You'll just be stuck samefagging your thread on a dead board. In fact, you'll probably have less people coming to your thread because way more people will just look at Cred Forums and skip over /ma/. Sure you can make the argument that you'll have dedicated manga fans that will eat up anything they see, but do you honestly think that more than a handful of people will do that AND be interested in your manga? You will just end up with a circlejerk of the same people in every thread for a genre at best.

So then what's the point of a manga board? Once the shit gets an anime, it'll stay in Cred Forums forever.

I started posting this summer, how new am I?

>What?

Typical retard reponse. Learn to read.

>LN's are fine, whatever, it's still Jap shit. You're basically asking for Korean storytime blogposts to be allowed now.
Except Dungeon Defense is basically indistinguishable from being a Japanese LN and is commonly recommended in LN threads I don't see how it's so different.

>actually assuming they lurk for two years before posting
What about people from July 2016?

Reset buttons don't exist in real life no matter how much we want it to.

>I do. Comic books are for fucking geeks.
Newfag confirmed fuck off

misquoted

see (You)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Merge /c/ and /cm/ back .

hmm, same here. I've integrated pretty well though, so I think I belong in around 2006 :^)

I'm against /ma/. All that post was saying is that allowing live action adaptations on Cred Forums is retarded. Manga and LNs fit on Cred Forums perfectly fine, and VNs are a questionable grey area that I'd say belong on /jp/ or /vg/ depending on translation status.

I know I'm not helping, but I just wish it was possible to have rules that focus on cutting down the number of newfags and shit eating casuals flooding in here. The rest can be dealt with by ourselves, to an extent.

If a thread sticks around longer more people will see it.
Every fast board including Cred Forums has had quality drop due to speed

How many originalfags are even left you reckon
I certainly am not.

>Reset buttons don't exist in real life no matter how much we want it to.
Good thing the internet isn't real life, you retard.

It's highly unlikely that generals will ever be banned again.
So how about limiting generals to one (or maybe two?) threads a week? It wouldn't really solve the problem but it would make those threads a lot more bearable.

Maybe it's a plot for me to got more boy pictures.
Or maybe I'm serving justice by telling you to fuck off.

>Except Dungeon Defense is basically indistinguishable from being a Japanese LN and is commonly recommended in LN threads I don't see how it's so different.
Damn, that sucks. It's too bad that it's still gookshit and needs to fuck off, isn't it, Kim Sae-Hyun?

About as new as the guy who wants the manga board.

Refer to
> If nobody cares about your manga, nobody will want to discuss it even if you have a slow as fuck dead board to discuss it on. You'll just be stuck samefagging your thread on a dead board. In fact, you'll probably have less people coming to your thread because way more people will just look at Cred Forums and skip over /ma/. Sure you can make the argument that you'll have dedicated manga fans that will eat up anything they see, but do you honestly think that more than a handful of people will do that AND be interested in your manga? You will just end up with a circlejerk of the same people in every thread for a genre at best.

As long as most of your posts here on Cred Forums are actually funny and witty, then you have always belonged here.

>Except Dungeon Defense is basically indistinguishable from being a Japanese LN and is commonly recommended in LN threads I don't see how it's so different.
Nigger, the board topic is fucking defined by national boundaries. If an American made something indistinguishable from anime, it still wouldn't be allowed. Some goes for Koreans.

Except it's literally part of real life you faggot
Do you think you can erase Cred Forums from the minds of random shiteaters? Do you think you can just pretend the past years didn't happen?

That doesn't make sense though, it's not a 'general' if they're not continuous. I don't see why /ag/ can't exist, at least it keeps it out of sight.

If they're not going to be banned, how are you going to track the numbers? Not only that, but how are you going to stop Danganronpa? Shit airs twice a week and never not has a thread going.

I don't really want any new rules, I just want the existing ones to be enforced.

3. You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

You seem to be arguing as if after implementing /ma/, Cred Forums would still be called "anime & manga," and not just "anime."

>how are you going to stop Danganronpa
By waiting like two weeks until it ends?

No, retard. No one fucking voted for gookshit. Everyone voted for LNs, but you retard put it in the same fucking option.

>you will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums:...racism...
But that's literally the point of Cred Forumsitically INCORRECT.

>Wanting mods to enforce the no racism or flames section.

violations of global 3 keep a lot of moral friendly newfags out, and I like it that way.

I'm arguing that if people want to discuss a manga, it can survive on Cred Forums. If nobody cares, adding a new board with even less visibility will only hurt.

>loli is ban

What the absolute FUCK, this is why Lolimod was hated and gotten rid off by moot.

248 anime only fags don't want a manga board. Wow, what a wonderful vocal minority opinion from a non-target audience.

Merge Cred Forums with /an/

DECIDED

>more moderation
>visible autosage and bump has to be justified
>LNs stay
>more word filters
>webms with sound
>force anonymity

UP FOR DISCUSSION

>manga board split
This board would be for manga and LNs.
1. Why would this be a good thing?
2. Where would threads that want to compare or discuss both original and adaptation go to?

>gook shit
This exists, there's nothing you can do about that. This shit needs a board.
3. Where should it go to? Don't reply if you're not familiar with the board you're sending it into.
4. If it stays in Cred Forums should it be contained to as few threads as possible or should it be allowed to have separate threads for each title?

It's going to be going for a couple more weeks. The threads might be daily, but they'll just shitpost about V3.

The fact that this has to be explained just goes to show how shit Cred Forums has become.

It's not real life, it's superposed on it.

Cred Forums can be brought back to its roots, it just takes administrative will.

>pretend the past years didn't happen?
Part of fixing something means that there is acknowledgement of how bad the situation is.

You're incapable of understanding simple concepts.

Rule 3 only needs to be reinforced when it gets out of hand and you get shit like /gsg/'s willy wagglers. It should be left otherwise, it helps to keep moralfags away.

Since it seems the majority of this thread is telling OP to fuck off, why do you keep replying to it and all the fucking dumb ideas and shitposting barfed out onto the board from it?

Just pipe down and let these threads die, and they will.

>but saying that I am like a redditfucktard should be banned because muh feelings ;^)

I love manga. I don't want an manga board. That shit would be deader than a door knob.

>manga board split
>when what we have has worked since Cred Forums was created

What the fuck is wrong with you.

We don't need wordfilters, just ban the fucks who can't speak without sounding like a nigger or a teen.

>3
normalfags btfo

1. Your "source" merely states you're allowed ONE thread to DISCUSS the board. That does not mean you have multiple threads stating changes to the board, nor does it mean that's going to happen.
2. These "polls" do not represent in any way, Cred Forums as a whole, or even a remotely fair vote. You used strawpoll, with limited "rules", at a certain disclosed unannounced time.
3. Your post purposely skews all of this information, for some reason.
4. A moderator should probably be one to start these threads, not you.
5. Nothing needs changing anyway. Just because some people want change doesn't mean everyone else does, nor does it mean we need it.
6. Fuck off.

It's funnier than Re:Zero shitposting.

this exactly

Why do you think you know what has been decided? Except for more moderation and word filters, those all suck ass.

>This exists, there's nothing you can do about that. This shit needs a board.
Fanfics are a thing yet there is no fanfic board. You only want to copy reddit because they have a board for everything.

a manga board would get no fucking visitors.

Why can't it be both?

A thread dying on Cred Forums does not imply nobody wants to discuss it. Just getting dropped to bottom half of catalog can doom thread. That's a small amount of time for anyone interested to see it.

As Cred Forums has continually gotten faster you've had to lie to yourself that any thread that dies was bad or nobody cared. There's plenty of good threads that don't make it, Cred Forums is a fast board.

A slower board is better because the manga community on Cred Forums is smaller.
There's just no point trying to discuss manga outside of exception right now because it quickly gets pushed to bottom of catalog.

>more moderation
And by that, more severe punishment for filthy crossboard derailers.

>manga board split
What about VN split? Too many boards when this isn't necessary.

>This exists, there's nothing you can do about that. This shit needs a board.
No, it needs it's own website. Cred Forums is based on Japanese culture.

A manga board would not be good. I have gotten into countless good manga I've found in threads about anime, and countless good anime in threads about manga. Anime is also so closely reliant on source material that making seperate boards for discussion of essentially the same thing would be retarded.

It's still gook shit and it need to get the fuck off

>You're incapable of understanding simple concepts.
How the fuck exactly will you 'bring Cred Forums back to its roots'? Seriously tell me? With only 3 boards the speed will explode, you even got rid of all the Cred Forums and Cred Forums spinoffs. Cred Forums ALONE gets something retarded like five times the visitors of Cred Forums.

>up for discussion
>manga board split
Hahahaha FUCK OFF

> As Cred Forums has continually gotten faster
Cred Forums has been getting slower for several years now.

fucking this

No, fuck off you giant faggot

>there is no fanfic board
There almost was one thanks to Hiro.

Why? Supposedly you can have good manga discussion on Cred Forums currently, given this why would a manga board be dead?

1st of all, your post is racist and against the rules.

>more moderation
why?
And bump has to be justified? Really? Do you want upvotes too?
>LNs stay
Nah, that's gay.
>more word filters
desu, senpai, that's gay.
>webms with sound
Sounds good.
>force anonymity
You'll never stop this. You'll never stop me.
>manga board split
>He has to shoehorn in LNs because a manga board would be dead.
fuck off with this manga split.
>gook shit
This is racist also the board is called /jp/, newfag.

When was Cred Forums the fastest? 2012?

Ban people who complain about Cred Forums in discussion threads for shows which are clearly displaying political themes and imagery. This level of knee-jerk reaction is clearly steeped in ignorance.

For the record, I'm posting a lot in this thread, but using sage with every post.

Because there is no justice in appreciating the flatness and feminity of a trap.
It's actually quite gross, but you wouldn't know.

10/10 post
Newfag mods banning LNs still need to fuck off

DECIDED
says fucking who?

>more moderation
god no.
>LNs stay
a good idea
>more word filters
kys cuck degenerate lmao
>webms with sound
a good idea
>force anonymity
iffy for drawthreads and shit

Rule 3 needs to be enforced because it keeps out the retards that think the only way to post on Cred Forums is to be as inflammatory and confrontational as possible. Cred Forums is not representative of the other boards and it's best kept that way.

I wouldn't be opposed to this.

Learn to read, this is already explained. Greatly reduce the boards to a few. Then let Cred Forums grow again like it grew before.

Cred Forumsermin will have to find some place else.

Also you're so retarded that you can't grasp a simple concept. Cred Forums's roots was 2 or 3 boards. Cred Forums wasn't part of that. So fuck off with your Cred Forums bullshit and post in reddit or something.

So you literally only read manga with adaptations?
They're no more connected than LN and VN which get deleted.

>DECIDED
>things I want :^)
Kill yourself

Cred Forums's post count doubled in past 3 years

I think it was 2012 or 2013, but I'm not having luck finding the chart in the archives right now.

Just because you have good manga discussion that takes up like 20 out of 150 threads doesn't mean you could have good manga discussion taking up 150 threads.

>:^)

>and bump has to be justified
"Because I like this thread, fuck off nigger."

>As Cred Forums has continually gotten faster
lol.
Cred Forums is literally slower than it was previously.

If your thread died it's because nobody fucking cares.

>had a heart attack thinking it was a sticky
>turns out just some fuckwit OP

Oh thank god. Hope nothing changes on Cred Forums, place is perfect regardless its flaws.

>>LNs stay
>Nah, that's gay.
0/10 fucking end yourself imbecile, why not kick VNs to Cred Forums too?

I understand that you fucking git, but what, are you planning to literally kick 90% of the people off the site and 'let it grow again'?

>given this why would a manga board be dead?
Ask /jp/ why they're dead. Ask the DJT why it's not on /jp/. There are a lot of reasons why people don't crossboard, but no one is going to crossboard just to talk with 3 different Anons about the new chapter of Masamune-kun which will only be allowed on Cred Forums when it's anime comes out and will be continued allowed on Cred Forums when it's anime finishes.

It's like telling people Cred Forums meetups are only allowed on /soc/. Who the fuck is going to /soc/ to see if someone is seeing the Madoka movie?

Almost all the "bad" boards are the fastest boards. You're just asking for a shit heap.

Force anonymity would be like anonimize but in reverse. You can toggle it off in options but by default you'd see no names or trips.

Limit the basic generals like DJT and buyfag to weekends

Limit airing anime threads to one thread every 6 hours. Make sure the name of the airing anime is in the subject. If people try to get pass that by omitting the name of the anime from the subject, then mods instantly prune the thread.

For anime like Danganronpa which have two episodes airing each week, they still have to follow the rule. Doing this will limit the number of pointless posting because people will want to maintain their threads or else they'll have to wait hours for the next thread.

>it's
its*
Amerifat education.

This this this

Yes it would. Most don't discuss manga here because threads get bumped off by shitty anime threads

This. Until a fucking mod makes one of these polls, at an announced time to get everyone involved, this is going fucking nowhere, and these shitposting threads are killing other threads.

>all these people mad about word filters for the most cancerous shit ever

I dont even know what the fuck is happening to this place

Cry me a fuckin' river, pussy.

Honestly depending on the season of anime, this place is buzzing or slowing.

This shit is the most retarded thing I've heard all day
The entire goddamn reason stuff like /soc/ was created was as a goddamn containment board for cancer, now you're saying to merge the cancer back on.

fucking hell this whole site went to shit ever since moot left. this fucking gook is running it into the ground.

>I understand that
You don't. It's why you keep asking for explanations about a self evident statement.

>are you planning to literally kick 90% of the people off the site and 'let it grow again'?
Re-read the post you replied to.

you're knowledge of grammar is shit.

What the fuck are the mods doing? we had the "last" meta thread already? It's just shitposting as of this thread and it clearly shows.

Imagine if there was a log of IPs, and no one that hasn't been here for at least 5 years got a say in these threads. Think about how much better this board would be without newfags that are enforcing their warped view of 'board culture'.

Oh wait, no one would like that because that means no one in this thread would be posting.

>One(1) autist forces this "hurr everything is decided" bullshit and posts it on /qa/ as the official opinion
>He's also the OP and the moderator

I really wouldn't though boy pussy is all I know

Oh shit, my bad. I had a fucking brain fart. I'm thinking VNs, but truthfully if you want to enforce all this other gay shit, kick LNs to /jp/. They belong there more than they belong here.

That would mean that I could literally keep a Madoka thread alive for as long as Cred Forums was up. That rule just wouldn't work.

>Points out faulty logic.
>Attacks me because I made a mistake.
good job, m8.

>when it's anime comes out
>when it is anime comes out

Don't cut yourself on that edge buddy.

>no one is going to crossboard just to talk with 3 different Anons about the new chapter of Masamune-kun which will only be allowed on Cred Forums when it's anime comes out and will be continued allowed on Cred Forums when it's anime finishes.
Why? It would be slower board and would allow for more discussion than the same thread on Cred Forums.
Every argument for /ma/ being dead seems to have a basis that most of Cred Forums doesn't give a shit about manga until it gets an anime. Which basically admits that manga discussion on Cred Forums is dead.

Nah, they'll find another place. They may congregate on Cred Forums but that place is too hated by both Cred Forums and Cred Forums for example. They won't stay there for long.

The only reason why all those shit boards ruin in is because they're allowed to exist. They'd be no crossboarding deriling if there were no other boards besides a very few.

It takes 45 minutes (peak activity during a shitstorm) to 2-3 hours without a post for a thread to die on Cred Forums. Are you looking for threads that will last for days without any posts in them? Is a thread good because just you and maybe a couple others are interested in the topic? That doesn't seem to mesh well with Cred Forums-style discussion. People won't magically start being interested in your thread just because it will last for days. Especially if it's on a board with 1/20 or 1/50 of the active posters. OPT are nice for manga fans because they can help get new fans for a series. Then if there's enough discussion in those threads, you can try to make threads for the series on its own and hope that it picks up steam. If you just make a random thread about an obscure completed seinen manga that nobody has ever heard of, nobody will care. Especially since on the catalogs, the number one thing that draws people to the thread is the OP image. If it's just a tiny white and grey rectangle without a recognizable name, of course nobody will come see it. Especially if there's a whole manga board filled with them. People on Cred Forums will just tab into the /ma/ catalog, scan over the icons, get bored, and go right back to Cred Forums.

I've been here for 9 years, though.

>Yes it would. Most don't discuss manga here because threads get bumped off by shitty anime threads

Those two sentences are totally unconnected. I was rebutting your previous argument (that good manga discussion on Cred Forums means a manga board would be good) and you switched to a new one.

kill yourself

Every suggestion you just listed is retarded.

>Limit airing anime threads to one thread every 6 hours.

>Wake up
>Watch X
>Yuro's already had the X anime thread
>It just 404'd
>"Gee I really want to discuss X."
>Make thread
>Banned
>Ok I'll discuss Cowboy Bebop
>Thread 404's
>Make a new one
>Thread 404's
>Make a new one
>Thread 404's
>Make a new one

This was Cred Forums in 2012

>your
not mine

why are cock outlines in panties so cute?
I aint even gay

>You don't. It's why you keep asking for explanations about a self evident statement.
You're the one who understands nothing. You think that you can reverse time.
Most of the people on Cred Forums today, and many of the fanbases, literally did not exist in any significant number in the beginning. Sure we talked about random bullshit but that was because there were like a few thousand people on Cred Forums.
If you simply delete the boards and merge everything 'weeb' onto Cred Forums and everything else onto Cred Forums and add /l/, it'll be a fucking shitstorm, Cred Forums will go easily five times as fast while every thread on Cred Forums will go as fast as Cred Forums did during the turkish coup this summer.
If you ban them for being off-topic, do you think that's actually workable?

This thread is at the bottom of catalog and is only 20 minutes old.

Speak for yourself, fag.

When was the last time you went on /jp/? Have you ever been on the slower boards? Do you not see that they eventually find themselves on the bigger boards if the topic is popular? Do you not remember when Majikoi threads (before and after the anime) were always on Cred Forums?

You can take a look at the front page and see at least one thread for manga at any given time. However, a lot of people aren't willing to crossboard for this shit because they're lazy.

Fine, the argument you were defending in your first sentence. That changes nothing.

>That doesn't make sense though, it's not a 'general' if they're not continuous.
That's the whole point, to slow those threads down and increase their quality as the cooldown period will allow their posts to come up with more interesting stuff to post in those threads. To turn them from generals to regular threads.
>I don't see why /ag/ can't exist, at least it keeps it out of sight.
I posted this yesterday on that subject: It wouldn't apply to weekly airing anime or daily manga like Tomo and stuff like that.
But there is no reason for monthly manga like JoJo (once part 4 anime finishes airing) SnK or MonMusu to have daily threads. Sure, once a new chapter is out, people should be free to discuss it to their heart's content, but other than that, they should be forced to be semi-irregular. Think of stuff like Yuyushiki "general" as an example of how it should be handled.

I wasn't really thinking about "meta" generals like DJT/buyfag/panda, I meant series/franchise generals.

Containment boards rarely work. /soc/ and mlp are the exception and sometimes /soc/ leaks into r9k.

You must be really new for not getting it. /soc/ was made not when there was 2 or 3 boards. It was made much later than that.

At 2 or 3 boards there will be no soc.

That's cool, but we don't want that. If you do then use that option.

>That would mean that I could literally keep a Madoka thread alive for as long as Cred Forums was up. That rule just wouldn't work.
Different people will have to keep posting or the thread will gradually make its way to page 10.

Then lower the time limit? I'm just using 6 as an rough guess

Imagine getting a blackout and your router resets.

This is just basically spam, report this fucker.

Because that's too small to be a proper ballsack so it passes by a puffy vulva. And yes you're a faggot

Honestly constant shit posting and studio wars and generic "kill yourself" replies are the biggest issues I see. No problem with banbing any of those words but can we shit can Kyoani vs Shaft daily shitpost studio wars please, particular before fall season starts where the board will otherwise get drowned in it?

Lol, not loli you retard.

>Words that should be filtered/result in a ban if posted
tbqh (or any variation of such)
kek
cuck
lmao
lol
wew
kys
famalam (or any variation of such)
thicc
beta
:^)

Any others words that you think shitposters usually use?

link the thread pls

>Have you ever been on the slower boards? Do you not see that they eventually find themselves on the bigger boards if the topic is popular?
This doesn't happen on the vast majority of slower boards. Nobody discussing glissading on /out/ is going to some other board because it got popular.
All it would take is a mod moving the thread.

>Then lower the time limit? I'm just using 6 as an rough guess
I got a good one for ya:
Don't have one at all because it's fucking retarded.

There's nothing wrong with Cred Forums

>DECIDED
No one fucking decided anything you newfag cunt. Fuck off back to /qa/.

I'm too sleepy to reply anything anymore.
My only point is manga doesn't have enough space here. A separate board wouldn't be dead slow like /jp/. It would be a middle ground

This alone would solve most of the bullshit

>You think that you can reverse time.
That's not what I said, retard. Learn to read.

>a few thousand people on Cred Forums.
Actually more than that.

>Cred Forums will go easily five times as fast while every thread on Cred Forums will go as fast as Cred Forums did during the turkish coup this summer.
It won't you dumbfuck. Cred Forums will not have Cred Forums shit. Cred Forumstards will go elsewhere.

Bans will be permanent or long term and Cred Forums has a strong board culture. Albeit it is weakening so drastic measures need to be taken.

Anyway this solution won't happen if the admin likes the traffic this site gets.

>cuck

Issuing bans over words that might have proper context, considering all the NTR series about, sounds like a bad idea.

Apply the time limit to airing anime or enjoy your endless Danganronpa and Re:Zero type threads

Fixed. Since most seem to be against gook shit that stays out. Manga split will also stay out unless someone gives good reasons why there should be a split.

>DECIDED
>more moderation
>LNs stay
>gook shit not allowed
>more word filters
>webms with sound

> threads get bumped off by shitty anime threads
Nigger, I've already asked on multiple occasions for actual descriptions and examples of this happening to threads that would do well on a manga board, and no one's given any. We've had healthy threads today for Bocchi, Urami Koi, Gash, etc. Hell, there's even a Kyochuu Rettou thread that's been up for three hours now.

This.

Do you have a modern one? I'd like to see the change. That one clearly shows a trend of underage cancer starting threads excessively.

>new thread creation peaks at 4pm (school out)
>dips at 6pm (dinner time, possibly with family)
>resumes steadily until 10~11pm (bed time for schoolkids)

desu, beta, thicc, and cuck have actual uses. :^) is a sarcasm indicator.

You mean the ones that currently don't bother me because I'm not a fucking idiot?

>People are LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT CURRENTLY AIRING ANIME
>ON THE ANIME BOARD
HOLY SHIT LADS
FUCKIN BAN THESE CUNTS

Fuck meta generals too.

Dynamic IPs? Cancelling service and getting a new ISP? Moving? Mobile service?

Do you even know how the internet works?

We did not decide that
>more word filters
We did not decide that

Kill yourself.

Then where can we find the /jp/ I want?

Let's bring them back, they were fun.

Yeah, but then you'd be punishing users who aren't on at the time these threads are on. So basically I would need to come on at certain times to be able to talk about Madoka because someone didn't like the fact that Madoka still has active threads. That's just terrible. It seems like a way to keep people's favorite stuff up, but hurt other people's stuff.

So you're going to limit a single bump to an IP? That would literally kill discussion and only create more people who IP jump to keep their topics on the front page.

>All it would take is a mod moving the thread.
Yeah, the mods ain't doing that. They can't even be bothered to show up most of the time.

>Nobody discussing glissading on /out/ is going to some other board because it got popular.
That's because that shit isn't popular to begin with. However, people were bringing VNs here because it gets more people than /jp/ or how Danganronpa is on like 3 different boards constantly now.

I seriously do not see what you are not seeing. If you simply delete /soc/ and reverse it 'back to the roots', you'll just get /soc/ fags all over the damn place.
I know it was made much later when cams and shit got out of control.
/r9k/ itself has become a containment board despite not being made for that at the very least and does a passably good job of keeping itself in check from other boards, it's really noticeable when a robot spergs out anywhere else and their spergfests are quite rare.

So as I said you're asking to ban most of the site to 'go back to Cred Forums's roots'. Want to know the problem with that? Most of the site isn't actually the roots and won't agree. We might be one of the oldest boards on the site but that doesn't mean we can unilaterally kick everyone else off.

Everything invites shitposters so at this point were just engaging in victim blaming. Honestly maybe things rr just too fat gone for Cred Forums at this point. People apparently just want others to commit suicide around these parts

>Manga split will also stay out unless someone gives good reasons why there should be a split.

This is just fucking cringe worthy, can we stop this shit once and for all? Jesus fuck.

It's in the catalog.
If you don't know what i'm talking about then kill yourself

That logic doesn't really hold up because time zones exist, and I guarantee you the majority of Cred Forums is not, now or then, all concentrated in UTC-5:00 (which is the East Coast of North America).

I believe the reason that there were no webms with sound on most boards was that with the traffic of Cred Forums and Cred Forums, it would be a data storage and traffic nightmare. Unless you maintain the 3mb limit and let the webms go to shit quality.

I haven't seen anyone want this yet.
>more word filters
Back to tumblr you imbecile.

It would either kill Cred Forums or /ma/ would die.

So don't do it because the mods won't do their job and a small number of very popular series would get crossposted?

This. Was pic related any good btw, or is it not worth watching?

tbqh or any of those can be used in the non abbreviated way because its used that way by shitposters and underage retards who can't type 3 small words.

Beta is a shitposting-term from fit. It has no uses other than flaming and trolling.

Thicc is a cancer new-word used by spammers who do nothing but same UHHH THICC or some other stupid underage form of shitposting. Just use the word, or the word that was used on this board before that one existed.

Cuck and :^) is self explanatory. If you legit think this is justified then you are shitposters that people hate and this board wants to get rid of.

Kill yourself.

>Small number.
You mean anything that gets an anime, movie, light novel, ova, or anything like that.

It won't affect Cred Forums in the least

>moving manga discussion is going to kill Cred Forums
Manga is a minority of threads.

A random chart that you literally made up is not an argument, nigger.

Visible autosage has been agreed with in other threads and so have been the word filters. There were good explanations for those but you can always counter them with why you think they shouldn't be enforced.

>summerfags can ruin Cred Forums completely in a few hours
What the fuck is going on? Why are so many Cred Forums retards here? Why are these threads made and monitored by mods but not deleted?

Exactly

>smallnumber
Nigger, you're delusional. Every single anime in a given season with a single chapter scanlated would get threads on the manga board, and every one of those series' manga would come up on Cred Forums as well.

Explain further.

Why do people keep saying Cred Forums?

Oh yeah, I've never actually checked that page, but I know what you're talking about.

UTC-5 has always been considered "Cred Forums time." Fuck the West Coast.

Anime discussion is directly tied up to it's source material. People already said that a dozen of times, fuck off with your shitposting.

Current Cred Forums isn't "Cred Forums's roots" anyway. Cred Forums hasn't resembled anything close to that for at least half a decade.

They probably aren't monitored by mods, but janitors.

Just because the Op (you) wrote that does not mean that it's fucking agreed, autist

If I can't use cuck, how do I describe shit like pic related?

>Cred Forums time
That doesn't mean it's the majority or that you can accurately interpret Cred Forums activity by assuming everyone is there.

because this thread led them to believe that hiro wants this meta thread to be up however last thread said that it should be the last one so further discussion is not fucking needed.

The threads being made right now is just filled to the brim with shitposters.

define "rules"

I see. Aren't the webms at the gif/webm board just 1MB above Cred Forums's? Or is it higher?

Then why aren't LN threads allowed on Cred Forums?
Nobody is saying you can't post a panel from the manga in an anime thread.

>you'll just get /soc/ fags all over the damn place.
No, at least not for long. They won't post on Cred Forums since many of them aren't into it. And even if most of them were into anime, they'll have to abide by Cred Forums board culture and post only related stuff. If not they'd get banned. Most will migrate somewhere else. This isn't the only imageboard site anyway.

>/r9k/ itself has become a containment board
It hasn't. It's more like boards like Cred Forums and others shaped /r9k/ and r9k changed somewhat.

>Most of the site isn't actually the roots and won't agree
Too bad for them. Quality over quantity. Cred Forums is older than the vast majority of boards.

>that doesn't mean we can unilaterally kick everyone else off.
It does. Not everyone and not everyboard is equal. Cred Forums was never about equality.

The more containment boards have been made to have this dillusioned dream of diversity, the shitter this site as a whole has gotten.

By going back to Cred Forums.

YOU DON'T DECIDE ANYTHING YOU FUCK.

How are you supposed to describe any NTR protag?

Use a word that has been used in this board for years before hand. Lurk more and don't post if you want to find out what it is.

The OP didn't write that. It was something discussed inside the threads that the OP disregarded as you can see by scrolling up.

o-okay, here you go

Let me tell you something. Every year for a decade we had these discussions. It never helps. Only time when Cred Forums becomes passable is after moots guts it for multiple days and retards leave for other sites.

Guess what? Hiro's not going to do that. So stop reposting this permaban-worthy thread and go actually discuss something Cred Forums related.

Discussion of non-anime related manga, pink, can't survive on Cred Forums due to speed and the proportion of anime and manga anons.
/ma/ would allow for more pink.

>thicc
Replacing the k with the second c is a black people slang that spread from twitter. You can just use the term thick like a civilized person.

It wasnt ntr, so what's your point?

Yeah, seems like it.

Current limits for WebM files on Cred Forums are:

Maximum file size is 4096KB.
Maximum duration is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Maximum resolution is 2048x2048 pixels.
No audio streams except on /gif/ and /wsg/. (use -an)

>said that it should be the last one so further discussion is not fucking needed.
But who said that? A mod? Or some random user? Why should we obey what some random user says?

(you)

I deem your post racist. Await your ban.

No further discussion is fucking needed, stop posting this shit already

Stop acting like these "new rules" are something declared and ratified by a unanimous community in some meaningful way. For one, gookshit does not belong here. The purpose of this board is for discussing non-vidya japanese weeb shit, it's not a general dumping ground for the popular media of all of east asia. Pretty soon you'll have people trying to force korean dramas onto Cred Forums. Manwha and manhua simply don't fit within the intended scope of this board. Even boards that have korean shit legitimately falling within their scope like Cred Forums would be better off without it, I think few things are as hated on that board as their k-pop generals, which make modern Cred Forums generals look like 2006 Cred Forums at night in terms of quality. Korean media in general are like manure for the tumblr crowd, we don't want any more reason for these people to be on our board. The fact is, a koreashit containment board needs to be created to keep k-shit off of boards it currently technically belongs on and out of boards like this that kfags are trying to force it into. It should be like /mlp/ where they can have their little compact circlejerk, but posting it on any other boards, even the ones it used to fall within the scope of, results in an instant ban.

In addition, a strong, formal rule against asking for recommendations, saucefagging, and spoonfeeding needs to be implimented to keep this place from sliding into the pit of gaia-level quality all anime communities slip into that accept the public whining and encouragement of those without knowledge of the medium and without the desire to put in work to aquire it.

Without these things (not neccesarily the whole committment to creating a whole kshit board, just that it shouldn't be de jure allowed here) you can't call these rules Cred Forums-approved, as no one in this community who isn't a detriment to it themselves wants the tumblr crowd any korean media draws or hordes of proud and unrepentant saucefags to deal with.

we remember Harambe...
but nobudy remember Harembe
fukin WHITE whale

Why didn't you say yes?

Says who?

>
What's going on here? Who is this autist?

This literally happened to me in a Momokuri thread. The character in the show literally said the line "I don't mind if he gets close to other girls, because it allows me to see other cute sides of him," and I just simply posted a cap of that scene and the question "Is she a cuck?" and I received a warning for it (a whole day later).

I don't know much about webms but I think we could make the 3MB limit with audio work if everyone doesn't mind how shitty they may look. You can always turn the audio off if you want them to look better. Should this be up for discussion then?

That depends on which one allows the discussion of both. If as the chart shows /ma/ will allow the discussion of both then it'd literally just be Cred Forums as it is today.

>word filters
The entire point of Cred Forums has been to say something and be judged on the contents of what you say instead of who you are. None of those words are in and of themselves banworthy and can be used in actual discussion.
'Thicc' might be a meme but it's a meme used by both sides, 'kek', and 'wew' have nothing wrong with them as long as they aren't the entire damn post, :^) is a sarcasm indicator or a cheeky smile, 'beta' is used to describe characters more than posters on Cred Forums.

That's my point about reversing time. Old Cred Forums is literally gone for more reasons than just board structure. Like just look at Cred Forums's memes back then then look at them today, when they're even being created anymore.

They literally are, it's one newfag mod who keeps nuking them on sight.

>Quality over quantity. Cred Forums is older than the vast majority of boards.
Doesn't mean shit, to them we're the cancer.

>Cred Forums was never about equality.
Cred Forums was always about equality, that's the point of anonymity. You could be praised as "based" in one thread despite being the most cancerous being in another. You're judged off quality of posts. Containment boards were made for people whose posts were low in quality but wouldn't fuck off. Hell look at /mlp/.

>The purpose of this board is for discussing non-vidya japanese weeb shit
Cred Forums is for anime & manga, maybe you meant /jp/?

>relying on proxypoll to reach consensus
>pairing LN with gookshit, so people who like LNs also vote for gookshit
Either you're retarded or you're baiting

no one knew future would be like this

it literally says it in the fucking thread, can't you see the current thread is beyond garbage?

You can stop posting now, it won't happen along with everything else YOU "decided". Kill yourself.

Generalize tbqh and famalam to having any wordfilter evasion being bannable.

So apparently there's slightly more replies nowadays and significantly fewer threads made. I assume that's generals' doing.

>wanting to get rid of shitposters
To be honest there are several rules that do that and if mods don't want to enforce them it's their problem. Wanting to especifically ban words is retarded. Not even that filter "troll" by moot stopped Cred Forums from using all these terms. And you can say "shake my head to be quite honest with you familia" and still not get wodfiltered.

>That depends on which one allows the discussion of both. If as the chart shows /ma/ will allow the discussion of both then it'd literally just be Cred Forums as it is today.
The /ma/ box is entirely contained within the manga bubble.

Why would I fucking bait?

this meta general needs to stop because it's clearly inviting shitposters

It's already against the rules anyway.

>You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
>uncalled for catchphrases

It's just rarely enforced since everybody involved has better shit to do.

What's racist about calling twitter users savages?

>a strong, formal rule against asking for recommendations, saucefagging
It exists though.
GR16: All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.

And contains a shade of anime unless I'm misreading the chart.

Nah, that's just shitposting.

no anime on /ma/

Yes, it's a tiny percent of total manga

Nope, it's because the bump limit was significantly raised. Back then threads would usually end after 200 posts

My only worry about webms with audio on Cred Forums is that media companies will be much more aware of what goes on on Cred Forums versus /wsg/. So it could open up the doors of copyright holders getting pissy about it to Hiro. Also, moving sound webms outside of /wsg/ would sort of make /wsg/ pointless as a board.

I agree with that list except for beta. Whlie I do wish that /fit/fags would stop bringing their shit here, "beta" as a word has too general of meaning to completely stamp it out, so it would have to be context-sensitive.

The intersection of manga and anime bubble means manga with anime adaption or similar.

Isn't that already against the rules?
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

NTR =/= cuckholding

Stop changing the definition of words. I bet you guys also think that added the word meme before a word means something that you don't like.

Yeah, any variation. Even the ones that are currently filtered.

If mods don't want to enforce it then creating rules and this thread is pointless to begin with.

Filters are also not enough unless it bans you from posting, or does not let you post if you try and use those words. That baka desu senpai thing is also cancer, and needs to be taken out.

>In addition, a strong, formal rule against asking for recommendations, saucefagging, and spoonfeeding
You know there already is a rule against requests and that people always asked for sause and no amount of bitching ever changed that, don't you? If anything, opening that discussion again and again only ever led to bunch of faggots complaining every time they could that "spoonfeeding is not allowed".

You used black people and savages in the same post. Due to the decree of some people in this thread, you are breaking the law!

You would need to ban Australia before you got anywhere with stopping shitposters.

>Tiny percent of total manga.
While you are correct, but it's not a tiny percent of translated manga.

Who are you?

By non-vidya japanese weeb shit I ment non-vidya japanese anime-style media. I support the change to allow LNs being discussable here, which is why I phrased it that way.

The only thing that'd be Cred Forums exclusive is original anime then which is far overshadowed by adaptions of manga and LN / VN, all of which would get shunted to /ma/.

>implying that all of those are super popular
>implying that's even close to majority of manga

World filters are necessary in todays Cred Forums where a major amount of posters are cancer from god knows where. No one is going to judge it because newfags gather and support all that disgusting behaviour.

>Why would I fucking bait?
Because I was skeptical that you would actually consider supporting that shit poll

>hey guize, let's split a perfectly working boar into two retarded halves!

No you'd discuss manga on /ma/ but not discuss anime. Any anime discussion would belong on Cred Forums.

>asking a genuine question
>shitposting
So you would still have a problem with it if I had phrased it "Does this character have an NTR fetish?"

Wanting to watch your boyfriend interact with other girls is definitely reaching the border of what is defined as being a cuckold.

There is not and will not be /ma/, kill yourself out of Cred Forums.

Smells like tumblr/reddit cancer butthurt that we tell him to fuck off.

>a perfectly working boar
This is how I know you don't read much manga.

>:^) is a sarcasm indicator or a cheeky smile
Emotes were never allowed back in the day. That shit originated from other cancerous boards. If you want to imply sarcasm then do it in your post.

>Cuckold
>the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

NTR often has, a so-called "cuck" involved in the story.

Cred Forums called
>spkit
it won't affect Cred Forums

This is the worst fucking shit I've seen on Cred Forums in a while. Every idea here is fucking retarded and the mods need to start permabanning anyone who participates in these fucking threads. A couple threads were enough. This is just autistic.

>It exists though.
>GR16: All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.
That rule doesn't ban posting requests for sauce within threads and spoonfeeding, which saucefags and spoonfeeders point to whenever you call them out. There needs to be a formal board rule so they don't have this ambiguity to hide behind.

There are people in this thread who actually want to keep these

I don't support any of these retarded threads but it clearly says it's the last one but one faggot keeps on making one.

Look at this entire thread and tell me if it's not being shitposted

>want to discuss an anime
>ask a question about the manga that's the source material
>"you have to go to another board for that"

You have a point. Copyright holders throw bigger fits when audio is involved and if Cred Forums became the main board for that kind of content it could become a problem. We'll strike out that idea.

>A couple threads were enough
a couple of threads were too damn many. fuck this shit.

Can you name 10 different original manga series that are consistently translated (as in every single week/month at the same time) that obviously don't have or aren't getting a manga/ln/anime/vn/game/ova/movie?

Nothing that updates once a day either. That might as well be a webcomic.

Yes, it's like we're not just Cred Forumstards here!

>discussing anime and manga on an anime and manga board is wrong

thats how fucking stupid you sound

>Wanting to watch your boyfriend interact with other girls
>I don't mind if he gets close to other girls, because it allows me to see other cute sides of him
Nothing there says anything about "cuckholding" She does not let him fool around with other girls sexually in the anime, nor did she say that. You are literally making assumptions and projecting in a way that will justify you using the cancerous word.

Welcome to Cred Forums. These threads are living proof that most people do not stay on Cred Forums longer that a year or they would remember the last year's discussion and the result.

>We'll strike out that idea
>We'll strike out that idea
who the fuck is "we"? fuck off already, or get the mods to make these threads.

>but it clearly says it's the last one

ATTENTION:
THIS IS THE LAST THREAD NOW

>wanting to keep the cancer killing Cred Forums

>everything I dislike must be banned!!!!!
>I want muh manga board!!!!
>but we all decided it already come on guize!!!111

Now that you've brought it up, I would love to hear arguments from the people who want most of those generals removed but still defend DJT and Drawfag despite the fact that those two threads literally have entire boards they would fit on.

We is you, me and whoever is interested in talking about the subject.

I like stuff.

This fucking thread is killing Cred Forums

yeah, the last thread until someone creates a new one. fucking watch it happen.

Not because of what you said, but because of the way you posted.

doesnt that mean you want yourself to be banned?

Except the last one did say the same

Mods do something and end this

Then we need tighter moderation to stop people who literally post
'lmao'
and nothing else.
Saying
-
>>## (post which suggested something outrageous / lewd)
Wew
Doesn't [character] literally do that offscreen though
-
Makes perfect sense, and saying X character is a beta can actually mean something.

That doesn't make any sense then, so you're saying a thread about (for discussion's sake) Naruto on /ma/ isn't allowed to talk about the anime adaption, and any post which talks about it moves the thread to Cred Forums?

DJT, the buyfag thread, and the sadpanda thread are perfectly legitimate 100% even if you call the others generals. Kill yourself.

>we
>WE
Are you a king? is this the Royal 'We' in use here?

FUCK YOU

Follow in the footsteps of Anonymous-san and ban generals for the fiftieth time.

Actually enforce pic related.

Follow in the footsteps of Anonymous-san again and ban garbage circlejerk threads like waifu roulette and r/a/dio. Kinomod can suck a dick for babysitting this garbage.

Why do people want LN threads be moved?

These ones are fine tho

Oh, i just imitated your posting style.

Nobody's fucking going to enforce "no spoonfeeding" rule. It hasn't happened in decade and it's not going to happen even if you formalize it. How new are you?

>it clearly says it's the last one
But who said that, and what gives them any kind of authority to say that?

>That doesn't make any sense then, so you're saying a thread about (for discussion's sake) Naruto on /ma/ isn't allowed to talk about the anime adaption, and any post which talks about it moves the thread to Cred Forums?

Just like LN threads half the time getting moved to /jp/

i'm a 2014fag and i can't imagine Cred Forums without them

>Just like LN threads half the time getting moved to /jp/
And that's fucking pure cancer from a mod who's been here all of half a year

plz no bully

unless you're a cute girl

No, this is the last thread now, because I said so.

That's how this works.

>Ban people for posting
>>[NUMBERS HERE]
>Haha
Fuck off.

That's why I asked it as a question you fucking retard. There wasn't all the evidence, but I felt that line was a mild indicator that she might be interested in watching him go even further with other girls, and I wanted other anons' opinions on the matter. Too bad retards like you can't see past a triggering 4-letter word to tell there is discussion going on.

Daily Japanese Threads should be in /jp/. They literally have nothing to with anime.

Then tell me? how is this thread contributing to fucking anything? all I see is shitposters and you goddamn know it

Why are you talking about the adaptation on /ma/? Obviously mods could ise judgement and if it's just a post or two but if the thread is primarily discussing the adaptation take it to Cred Forums.

>autist wants to "change Cred Forums"
>mods support this
WHY

Ban discord links

/wsr/ was one of the best additions to Cred Forums.

The random user who started a thread saying that it has to be the last one doesn't make that officially binding, they're not a fucking mod. Stop getting butthurt that no one's playing by your made-up playground rules where you get to make bannably binding decisions for threads because "lol I said so and I'm the boss of the playground."

Anime only watchers want to avoid being spoiled at all costs is the only logical reasoning I can think of.

Maybe they remember the reason moot established /jp/?

Then you are just retarded.

You KNOW that that word is frowned upon and people dislike it, and yet because you are too braindead to know what is going on in the anime, and make shit assumptions, you still use that word? How dense can you be?

Repeating that bullshit won't make it any more true, moderator-autist

And /ma/ will be the next.

DJT, buyfag, and sadpanda can all go to /jp/. Just because they're jap related, doesn't mean it's anime material

>lol

Are you really triggered by that word?

Jesus fuck.

>>Ban people for posting
>>>[NUMBERS HERE]
>>Haha
>Fuck off.
What the fuck are you even on about

The reason /jp/ was even created to begin with was because of touhou and the loophole that it is technically not anime. DJT belongs here perfectly, hell I'd say even Touhou does as long as they don't derail every thread.

Answer this question,

how is this thread anything but good?

>DBS
Pedro get back to mowing the lawn.

Kill yourself

Then you need to make it so you can be banned for trying to get around the wordfilter.

Touhou spammers?

>What the fuck are you even on about

Your fucking
>Ban people for quoting and then posting 'lmao'
You fuckin' retard.

>more moderation
>visible autosage
>LNs stay
>gook shit not allowed
>more word filters

Anything else? Other than killing myself.

>1. Cred Forums won't be split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
Good, it's unnecessary.
>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Literally not anime or manga, fuck off.
This is already enforced by GR6 existing, we don't need special rules for words that trigger you.
>4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
I fully support this, provided we have a way to vet them so we don't end up stuck with retards.

>more moderation
Please no.

What?

>more word filters
Who cares.

>force anonymity
I like the option to filter certain people.

>UP FOR DISCUSSION
Nah, it's all going into Cred Forums.

>Underage Bait
>cuck
>word which perfectly describe some characters will now end in ban

who the hell made this shit up?

>touhou can stay on Cred Forums
You just said that /jp/ was created as a containment board for touhou, and it was. Which reminds me that Monmusu should also be sent back to /jp/

We don't need more word filters.

I'll admit as much user, that posters who use the terms with malicious intent to trigger other anons deserve punishment, but that was not my intention in the case. I admitted above I could have made it better by using NTR, but I am defending the post as a part of the discussion that was happening in the thread, not intended as a virulent shitpost.

>The reason /jp/ was even created to begin with was because of touhou
Also to slow down the board and move waifufags, TMfags and general VNfags out of Cred Forums and make it closer to the initial scope as possible.

That too.

The only reason people don't want LNs on Cred Forums is because they're afraid of getting spoilers. They'd do away with manga too, if they knew everyone wouldn't shit on them for being fucking retarded.

You can't refute this.

new thread

see
The reason these rules aren't enforced is because of ambiguity that allows in-thread requesters and spoonfeeders to feel that the rule isn't directed against them. This is also why the mods don't actually act on these rules. Make it a formal rule and have mods from the Cred Forums community and you'll see that change.

Get back to your containment boards, you giant retards.
NONE of this will happen.

ok this is just spam at this point, REPORT

>gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums
In your dreams, kimchi.

>Ban people for quoting and then posting 'lmao'
If you literally have nothing to say within a post besides 'haha' I don't see how that's a quality post, at least reply to another post and/or write something of your own.

Are you a moderator? If you are literally put on the label. If you aren't this is comlpletely goddamn pointless.
- We don't need word filters, everyone fucking knows user didn't literally type 'desu'.

You cannot be fucking serious what do you even gain

>You can't refute this.
Cred Forums - Anime & Manga

If thats the case, then honestly, its a sacrifice. In order to stop the people who use it for shitposting, the people who use it without that intent need to know about that and stop using it. Unless there are going to be multiple mods constantly patrolling, context isn't going to matter.

How does DJT belong here? Is DJT about anime or is it about Japanese which in turn should be on the Japanese board?

It's the same thing as saying thicc instead of thick. If a character is actually a cuckold, use the proper fucking pre-existing word instead of the pol/nigger slang term of the year.

Cred Forums is my containment board

But you're a tripfag!

There has never been a good post on Cred Forums that contained the word "lmao." This one included. This is just a simple PSA.

bye~~

Instead of broadening wordfilters, just make it clear in specific terms instead of as a debatable corollary of global rule 3 that nigger/twitter/crossboard slang is considered shitposting and bannable as such.

phew

No, it's not enforced, because it doesn't happen as often to make this boards as bad as this meta thread so mods don't want to waste their time with that.

No amount of formal rules will help to enforce quality when the board is as fast as chat-room.

So I leave home/the internet for half a week and this happens?
Then again, it doesn't look much actually happened.

See? Not a quality post. Doesn't provoke discussion, doesn't give me a hook to reply to, doesn't do anything to allow further discussion nor to provide closure to the discussion. Just a shitpost.

Stop being a defeatist cunt, having formal rules that mods who know and frequent the community are allowed to ban for will take care of not all, but a significant amount of this shit as it pops up and send the needed message.

threads almost dead boys, just wait it out.

Reminder that jumping ship the second a thread hits bump limit is crossboarder behvaiour. Real Cred Forumsnons see their threads right to the archive.

Nothing actually happened. hiro forcefully allowed every board to have a meta thread and some people seem to take that as a que for anarchy and that they can remake the whole board in their image and/or split it into whatever they want and literally destroy Cred Forums as we know it.

Funny thing is, didn't hiro say one thread? What if he meant literally just one, singular thread, and once it's done that's it? This is what, thread fucking 17 or 18 in the past maybe 2-3 days? That's fucking bullshit of the highest order. Nothing will come of this. None of the mods or jans wanted this; meta is usually slain on-sight.

Leave these shitty threads be. They'll die off if and only if no one responds to them. The fact that they've gone on so long and quickly become so cancerous is precisely because you can't help but respond to meta garbage just because hiro forcefully allowed it.

Were any of you shitters even here for /q/? Are you from /qa/? There is good reason /q/ was deleted - constant meta is just a breeding ground for trolls and whining.

>tfw live to see the day Cred Forums allows manhwa

hahahaha like how is this even real hahahaha just nuke us hahaha

I think he meant one rolling thread, but people have had 2-3 up at a time. It's time for this shit to die either way.

As true as this is, I do hope hiro and the mods are actually listening; save for the retarded adding gookshit a lot of these things are desperately needed and can be agreed upon by most of the community, like having mods who are actually from and frequent Cred Forums and moving Cred Forums away from its current eternal general culture back to multiple spontaneous threads for show discussion.

Sweet Guy and Brawling Go are pretty erotic dude.

I've seen these rules being proposed for decade every year. It never helped or had any effect at all. People do not stay on Cred Forums long enough for any rule to matter.

Only time Cred Forums became better was after massive shitstorms, /jp/-split or when moot make it unusable for a week and cleaned all short-term users out.

Incidentally, the time when Cred Forums was at its worst was after newfags started proposing all the "new" rules.