Now that the series is over, who is better?

Now that the series is over, who is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11257375
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
youtu.be/Im2V2tgfB1Y
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rem, though I guess she was completely forgotten for the past 3 episodes. Like how could he have not mentioned her a single time after being madly in love with her for so long? The fuck

Is it even a question?

Ram

CRUSCH-SAMA

>Like how could he have not mentioned her a single time after being madly in love with her for so long?

Read the novels.

Satella

Priscilla

REMILIA

Ferris was best girl(male)

Is there a site where you can read light novels in english? dont wanna buy them :/

HALF ELVES ARE ABOMINATIONS

So Rem, obviously

Don't want to spoil myself.

The animators forgot her. That's what happened.

It's an anime. It won't get a second season.

>what is KonoSuba

This.

it's a successful anime thought, so why wouldn't it?

A massive hit. Re:ZERO was more popular in the west.

trips confirm that

The one that actually exists

Someone please save Subaru from these crazy ass maid bitches

ACTUAL SPOILER ALERT NOT JUST A MISUSE OF SPOILER TAGS BELOW
The part at the end of the last episode when he opens his mouth, he starts to talk about Rem. Emelia asks "who's Rem?" and the whole white whale kind of shit starts up again.
Rem was on her way back to the capitol with Crusch, when they met two of the sin archbishops. Crusch gets her arm cut off and her memories eaten, while Rem gets her entire presence/being eaten (like the white whale.
Subaru finds out, and comits suicide to try to bring Rem back, but his save point is updated to right after Rem died, so he can't. Nobody remembers Rem. The anime cut this part out, much to many peoples annoyance.
ACTUAL SPOILERS ABOVE, NOT JUST MEME TIER SPOILER TAGS

>she's actually in love wtih rooswal

They are equal in their bestness.

Ros-chi has a canon massive dick I'm not surprised.

I know the one on the right is Emilia, but who's that on the left?

Fucking savepoints man. When you only have one save slot you have to use it carefully.

Patrasche.

Rem.

Canon huh? I guess you mean his BIG BLACK MANA

i fap to emilia but my heart is for rem and i fap to her too

I wish fusion pf heroines was a thing.

Yeah, I was wondering why they didn't keep that bit in, it's rather important if this is getting an s2

>season 2
heh

So, did they end it slightly before where they got up to in the light novels?

Nah. He mentions it on the ride back in the dragon carriage.
>[Subaru : Ah... Emilia-tan? I got very serious thing to talk.]
>[Emilia : What is it?]
>Subaru's monologues are about how much he feels gratitude for Rem, and how he decided to love both. Already permitted by Rem and he's trying to do it again on Emilia.
>[Subaru : It's really hard to say, but I want you to listen. Sure I must tell the sister, too, but first on Emilia-tan.]
>[Subaru : Actually it's about Rem. Rem... ah.. You know what? So, even if I made a confession like that one...]
>[Emilia : Subaru, calm down. I don't know what you're saying but I know Subaru is trying. Good boy, slow down.]
>[Subaru : Good boy is somewhat depressing words! No, I will do it in one time. In truth, Rem also loves me, and if Emilia-tan also loves me, it's like both of you are mine?]
>Subaru is anxiously waiting for Emilia's response, who is confused and says one sentence.
>[Emilia : Who's Rem?]

That's why I said if fampai.

It ended just before Subaru was going to talk about a girl who doesn't exist.

>much to many peoples annoyance.

Probably unsure of a season 2 happening and want to give it a happy end to potentially boost sales. I imagine if S2 happens that would be the first thing to happen, a "meanwhile after the whale battle back in the capital" and then we go back to the suffering.

I have a hard time seeing them as proper characters.
Elf was pretty much just an excuse to have protag mingle with the political movers and shakers as well as the motivation for him to get involved.
Maid, while more developed than elf, seemed to me like just being the protagnist's determination and fighting power cut off from the protag and then given human form. Whenever weak as fuck protag in this needed something smashed, she was there to do it for him and whenever weak-willed as fuck protag needed that extra push to go on, she gave it, but beyond that she accomplished little.

The fact that Rem was still developed at all automatically puts her in a superior position to Emilia. She formed a much stronger emotional bond with Subaru. She picked him up in his lowest moment and got his dumb ass back on the right track. It's just mind-boggling that Subaru rejected her for Emilia.

B-but Emilia saved me from getting beat up once and she's nice!

Obv Rem is best but I just keep staring at Ferris

True, Ferris is unobjectively best girl-boy.

That's probably a fairly accurate analysis. While Rem certainly seems to have a lot more character in the parts I've seen from the WN, much of it drawing parallels with Subaru, her functional role is pretty much exactly as you said.

I want to kiss ferris' cute tummy and play with his feminine penis!
no homo

they put a 'conclusive' type of ending instead of a cliffhanger on the last episode specifically because they don't know if there's gonna be a second season.

They'd have ended it with a cliffhanger if they had a second season planned/in production.

Why do they do this to us?

Subaru is a bad MC.

>never had a way so losing it wasn't anything
>is an idiot: doesn't ever do research, doesn't try to recreate his emotional bonds across timelines, just assumes everyone has the same emotional development as him in each timeline
>selfish as fuck
>not even lazy but never accomplishes anything, HOW

I was impressed with how something so bad got so popular. Even SAO was better, and I know exactly what I'm saying.

That's a violation of global rule 3. Racist images like "pepe the frog" are not allowed anywhere outside of Cred Forums. Please relocate to the appropriate board with your intolerant beliefs.

Ferris Is Love Ferris is Life.

Rem, obviously.

Who is the blue haired girl and why should I care about your stupid OC ship?

It ended right at the checkpoint?

ok mom.

I pick the third option

>Racist images like "pepe the frog"
wat

Everyone is talking about their waifus so I can give you mine.

A bad end with "Who's Rem" could still be pretty conclusive, as it doesn't actually directly lead into the next arc. It'd only be a cliffhanger if the next Arc was Arc 6.

> Pepe the frog
> Racist

Cred Forums shit posting on twitter has led to the media believing that pepe is the mascot of the "alt-right", and thus racist. It's been on TV and several websites have reported on it.

ANIME

>Beatrice will never force you to sniff her feet in exchange for a distracted footjob while reading
JUST

Reinhard a best.

Emilia is the most blatant romantic interest mary sue I've ever seen.

Perfect, has no flaws, does no wrong. People who like Emilia just want to fill her with quarter elf babies and don't care that she actively detracts from the story, like the author.

God, how can one anime hit so many homeruns with stuff like Episode 15, and then fuck it all up?

She has way more personality than shitty Rem

What we can't paste pepe the frog here . I thought it's something belongs to be that's why we don't post him here

>(you)

Subaru

Not to mention episode 18. From Zero hit me in feels I didn't even know I had. Rem had such a beautiful, uplifting speech, and when she was describing the kind of life she wanted to live with Subaru I really felt my heartstrings being tugged.

>no flaws

You must of forgotten the part of being both elf scum and half breed scum. And the autism.

I don't watch this show, but, the one on the left because she has better hair

Wait for season 2, her character gets really fleshed out in arc 4.

Best

>season 2

Emilia.

MY PAIN IS GREATER THAN YOURS

Those aren't part of her character, those are physical traits.

He just said flaws, he made no mention of her character.

I want to stain those tits with my filthy sperm.

But why do physical flaws matter?
/tumblrfags

Shut the fuck up elf sympathizer.

>being bullied by others
>a character flaw

That literally makes her worse because "boo hoo feel sorry for me, I did nothing wrong! ;-;"

Her naivete isn't even played as a character flaw. It COULD be, if, say, she refused to kill that cultist near the end, or we could see others actively ruse her. But right now it's just there so you like her more and think "oh she's so pure despite living for over a hundred years, she doesn't even know where babies come from!"

subaru=rem>reinhardt=emilia>>ram

This. Can we all at least agree that Ram is completely irrelevant?

Subaru is best girl.

Real question is: live adapdation, when?

Subaru: Larenz Tate
Emilia: Chloë Grace Moretz
Ram & Rem: Fanning sisters
Elsa: Eva Green

That's nyat how you say Fellis.

Subaru - Daniel Radcliffe
Emilia - Jennifer Lawrence
Ram & Rem - A digitally duplicated Chloe Grace Moretz
Elsa - ScarJo

Blue haired bitch

The voice of reason

>Not having Wilheim at the top

Netflix 2018

i want to be his lap pillow

oh hes up there but i didnt wanna make it too long by including everyone

This happened because nobody in that anime deserved her.

Still waiting on Akira and Cowboy Bebob live action movies?

Is this really the end I thought the last episode was supposed to be a two parter?

Some girls are more equal than knife-eared abominations.

I honestly believe that rem and emelia should have been the same person.

weren't people sperging about how it buzz around it was exploding in japan, too?

Obvious

How the hell would that have even worked?

Done

Just watched it Cred Forums. Picking this thread out of the many existing ones to ask this. Was this an anime only ending. I'm not questioning them ending up together or anything i mean it was obvious but I thought there was supposed to be way more content to work with. Is there any particular reason they didn't set it up for a S2?

>Remilia

Ram was the greatest demon power their village has ever known
Emilia found her frozen form while she was out alone in the forest using her powers to do whatever.
She took her in as her sister and her mother and father cut her hair and pretended that she was a one horned demon.
Witch cultitsts attack their village.
Ram loses one of her horns
Puck awakens and she uses her broken powers in a half awaken state to stop the witch cultists
KABOONK
Clown mage finds them and they live as his maids.
Rem keeps her hair the same length as ram but she wears a head ornament to hide her ears and casts a spell to make her hair a darker blue.
Remilia is out in the village not looking for an emblem but simply doing her shopping and delivering a letter with his ring to some nobleman somewhere.
The first part of the anime goes the same except the importance of the emblem is hidden from both of them.
At the end when reinhard defeats slaughter MILF he'll give the emblem to Remelia.
It will begin to shine in the hands of both her and Felt.
Bam.

>Is there any particular reason they didn't set it up for a S2?

Because nowadays any anime based on a manga/LN is just a glorified advertisement from the manga/LN. Season 2 doesn't matter, what matters is that now more people will be buying the LN to find out what happens.

Now, that's a real question. Is it even possible to fuse the two of them without ruining what made Rem good? Or are you saying we should have gone the Cinderella route and made the maid into a princess? Would Puck be the Fairy Godfather?

I have no fucking clue what so ever.
I guess they just wanted to give it a happy end for blu-ray sales.

Best girl here

That is /usually/ the case, but when adaptations are as popular as ReZero was, they usually end up getting a second season (rarely ever past that). Konosuba was a good example of this, as everyone thought it was going to be exactly that but we got our prayers answered and S2 was announced.

And I haven't seen where RZ lies on that amazon pre order thing but I assume it did much better than konosuba did, no?

Ram found Emilia frozen and used her powers to thaw her.

Sorry.

What makes rem's background work can easily be changed, and what makes rem work as a heroine can actually be enhanced by a whole, is actually a half elf who looks exactly like satella and her entire life is filled with strife and misery and fear etc.
Subaru being some complete idiot who loves her for who she is and throws himself into danger would actually work really well.
Him not being completely in love with her but having Satella litterally have him by the heart would also be more compelling.

Combine that with her being a descendant of royalty who has to be known as a half elvish woman who is the spitting image of the jealous witch and the woman who subaru is entranced by. Then you have something interesting.

There's just one problem. What would drive Subaru if not for for the holy punanni of the perfect half elvish waifu?

His need to go home and his need to overcome the trials in front of him. And to protect Remelia and Ram and the rest of the people he's come to know on that world.

And beetlegeuse not being an anomaly but a very real possible future for subaru? Scary.
Also Al as a possibilit too.
Even hint at them both being somehow subaru or subaru like.

>the end copypasted Subaru's moments with Rem
Haha

honestly this is the part that makes me the saltiest

It's just a gigantic "Fuck You".

This desu

Yeah, I noticed that. Reminding people of Rem is probably the worst thing they could do with Emilia.

im surprised she never got an arc
even wilheim got an arc

I was very disappoint that best girl Rem didn't make an appearance in the finale. Not even in a flashback or something like that.

Horrible way to end it.

emu

Arc 6 is probably going to be Ram's arc.

EMT best girl.

Patrasche best nigga

To keep the ending optimistic. Given how this anime is getting a game, a Season 2 is a given.

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

where are her feet

It is? Is it some sort of rpg or visual novel?

Does she seriously never come back? If so that kinda sucks, such a sad and unceremoniously for her to go out.

It can only be Rem

delete this

rem is the worst girl in the series

the show stopped being good halfway through but the last episode was nice

Tell me more about your conclusion user.

who?

a couple of episodes after betelguese first showed up, the show just felt like a bunch of forced rem romance and a lot of random boring shit that they just came up with on the spot. being able to die and go back in time is a cool concept at first, but theres not many good scenarios it works in and it starts getting incredibly predictable when the show runs out of said good scenarios.

i liked the last episode because i love betelgeuse and he had some great moments in that episode, plus the romantic ending just kinda got me

there were too many characters that just showed up and left out of nowhere just because, and a lot of those were my only favorites

felis is annoying and otto is the cutest boy

three in a row, damn.

>just felt like a bunch of forced rem romance

She was pretty clearly after his D after the whole forest shit went down. It didn't exactly come out of nowhere.

E M T
M
T

Who is the pink loli/shota on the left?

Felt was OBJECTIVELY and LITERALLY the BEST and the CUTEST so FUCK OFF.

in those earlier episodes they werent subtle either, but they had at least some subtlety to them

later on it feels like its the main focus of the show

pic related made me want to die

E M T !
M
T
!

I would want to kill myself too if I posted that low quality of an image.

its the only one i could find my guy

i aint going back and finding it in the show

E
M
T

I think that's a result of them cutting, changing, and keeping different parts in a way that makes it feel disjointed. While watching the anime, Rem's characterization just felt inconsistent. After reading a few translated WN chapters, a lot of it just made a lot more sense to me.

It's actually pretty weird seeing scattered pieces of scenes which were meant to lead to Subaru reciprocating her feelings, only for there to be no pay off.

That's just way too fucking retarded to even be true.

Being a Ramfag is suffering, but not as much as being a Remfag.

What's with the uptick of 3DPD?

I hated Rem's design at first but now I can't stop masturbating furiously to her.

FOURIER
DESERVES
LIFE

No. It was Puck who found and thawed her.

Crossboarders.

Anyone know where i can read the LN and where to start lol

It didn't. If it copypasta'd anything, that would be the end of the 1st arc. You're reminded of Rem's scene simply because it was the only other proper confession scene in the series.

Remfags ignore that the only reason Rem is developed is to meet tragedy. She's an important to Subaru, but has no bearing on the plot beyond being a cheerleader. Wilhelm telling Subaru not to dwell on his losses was foreshadowing for Rem's inevitable removal. She's never coming back and Subaru will always remember that he failed. It's important to his character that she stay erased.

So will there actually be threads on this board for novel shit? Where the fuck did spfag and the other translators go?

It's slightly less retarded than that. Subaru waits a little longer than that before bringing up Rem.
>After everything is over (White Whale killed, Sloth killed), party(including some villagers, others have gone to Sanctuary) is on the way to Crusch's mansion in the Capital.
>Subaru, Emilia, Petra and children are riding the same coach.
>While Petra shows some jealousy towards Emilia, Subaru thinks children riding the same coach was better choice because he don't know how he might have done to Emilia if there's only two in enclosed space.
>[Subaru : If this settles, I've got too many people to show gratitude. And for questioning.]
>He thinks questioning Roswaal for not doing anything, and discussing about how he will distribute and use resulting fame of killing White Whale and Archibishop of Sloth.
>And one more important obstacle for him to pass.
>[Subaru : Ah... Emilia-tan? I got very serious thing to talk.]
>[Emilia : What is it?]
>Subaru's monologues are about how much he feels gratitude for Rem, and how he decided to love both. >Already permitted by Rem and he's trying to do it again on Emilia.
>[Subaru : It's really hard to say, but I want you to listen. Sure I must tell the sister, too, but first on Emilia-tan.]
>[Subaru : Actually it's about Rem. Rem... ah.. You know what? So, even if I made a confession like that one...]
>[Emilia : Subaru, calm down. I don't know what you're saying but I know Subaru is trying. Good boy, slow down.]
>[Subaru : Good boy is somewhat depressing words! No, I will do it in one time. In truth, Rem also loves me, and if Emilia-tan also loves me, it's like both of you are mine?]
>Subaru is anxiously waiting for Emilia's response, who is confused and says one sentence.
>[Emilia : Who's Rem?]
I'm sure she'd appreciate that.

>Happy ending
>All these people lied to

Either way when the LN comes out people secondaries will know. Cutting them out of it wouldn't make a difference.

>What's that from?
>Oh.

he's pretending that didn't happen

WTF?

NO..............

On the plus side, Subaru is actually in love with Rem in the LN.

Subaru is also in love with Emilia in the LN.
Your point?

My point is exactly what I said. Even though she gets erased, at least she had that small piece of comfort. However, I'm not sure what your point is.

His point is that her feeling get returned. And very obviously at that, not sure what your point is.

IS IT FELIX, FELIS, OR FERRIS

EMT is so much cuter and sexier than Rem. She has more personality too.

what?, that's it?

kek, didn't even realized it was a fucking end.

It was all copypasta'd. Ending was uninspired.

>knew about Twister going into the anime
>didn't know that she WAS STILL ALIVE after Twister
Sugusa Re: Zero, you got me good.

No deeds go unpunished, Toyota.

I feel bad for all the Cruschfags who swore fealty to a gibbering retard.

Because fuck anime that end on cliffhangers that never get resolved.

Yes, there are still hanging plot threads, but I don't feel like I was robbed of a satisfying conclusion like I do with 99% of anime adaptations.

If they DO have a season 2 then they can just have that bit right at the start and let the depression begin anew. If they don't have season 2, then season 1 is a nice little package on its own.

Racist against frogs.

>I don't feel like I was robbed of a satisfying conclusion
Did we even watch the same anime?

I mean, just because the ending was not a complete cliffhanger it doesn't mean that 90% of the plot points were resolved.

It's amazing how I went from liking scenes with Emilia at the beginning to despising them at the end. Every scene with her was just so awkward and annoying in the final arc.

Why doesn't Subaru just tell Crush that he CAN'T return by death so she knows he's lying

The current arc was finished satisfactorily, which is way more than you can say for most anime. I can just autofill "And then they went on more adventures". And if I want to know the particulars about why Subaru was summoned to this world, what the deal with the witch is, what Subaru's connection to her is etc, I can read the source material, but I don't feel like I'm being held at gunpoint and forced to do so if I want to get any kind of satisfaction out of the story.

How the fuck is she suppose to know what that means?

The only thing sexy about her is her voice.

Literally has Subaru's heart in her hands.

>I don't have a magical power that lets me know what's going to happen in the future
>If I tell people about it, they won't die, so I can't not tell them

It's really simple.

Rem is still way better.
I enjoyed the anime.

>Because fuck anime that end on cliffhangers that never get resolved.
But Rem's fate isn't a cliffhhanger. Calling it a cliffhanger would suggest that it somehow led into Season 2 or that some kind of resolution was nearby. Even if Season 2 was confirmed, you wouldn't get any resolution in it. What happens to Rem is just a Bad End, not a cliffhanger.
Same here. My first impression of her personality was overwhelmingly positive, until I realized I'd completely misread her.

That's actually an interesting idea, that can never be tested now that the human lie detector is a moron.

"How do you know that the Witch Cult is going to attack?"
"Well it's NOT because I have the ability to return to a point in the past when I die and have seen first hand the Witch Cult attack. That absolutely, 100% did not happen."
"You're lying..?"

It would still be a cliffhanger since there would be no way to fit in what actually happened to her. All you would get is "Who's Rem?" and not a full, episode long explanation of the characters that attacked her and Crusch.

I still don't see what is stooping them from starting a hypothetical season 2 with what happened to Rem/Crush while they were on their way back to the capital while Subarua was dealing with the cult in the woods. And then cutting back to Emilia/Subaru in the wagon with the "Who's Rem"? line happening and then the despair cycle begins anew.

Rem has no personality.

I love Emilia.

Rem
Memelia a shit.

Rem was more useful.
Emilia hardly did anything other than cause trouble for herself.

>Please wait for like 3 years for a supposed s2 so you will like muh waifu then
Emilia a shit

It's not so much that I misread her as much as they started writing her in a different direction. I liked it when her character was about her being overly naive and benevolent. The last arc just puts such an emphasis on her issue of racial inequality that it became obnoxious. It also didn't help that her scenes in the last few episodes had her being irritatingly submissive to everyone. I just hope she doesn't act like this in the later arcs.

>She has more personality too.
Hahah good joke m8

meant for

They are both cheap waifubait who exist only to show how cool Subaru is.

This is the remilia origin. Not emilia's origin.

By his ring I mean the clown goddamn I really need to proofread things before I hit entier.

>it's like both of you are mine

Does LN Subaru have love interest in Rem or is it as bad as the Anime?

Rem is his "2"
Basically a replacement when Emilia isn't around.
Tbh that's what fills me with rage when i know that Rem doesn't "mind it"

>her mom will never posses you
>ywn be sent to another plane of existence
>ywn fall in love with the best girl and rule the kingdom together
>ywn have a cute blue haired concubine.

Emilia and Rem must bear Subaru's children. He has enough suffering.

No OP, you faggot. This is not how you make a shitposting thread. You supposed to start with "Now that the dust has settled". Fucking idiot.

>He has enough suffering.

KEKED OUT OF EXISTENCE

So how far are the LN translations. I'll probably just read the LN's now considering the lack of epilogue leads me to believe no S2.

LN I believe is around the same pace as the anime, hence why it didn't end in a cliffhanger. WN is very far ahead from anime/LN

There's also no tension or fucks to give about the story.
It's over.
No one will go out and read the LN and no one will sit in anticipation and wait for a second season.

It's over. They went for a happy ending and flooded it with billions of stupid ass flashbacks in a desperate attempt to build up something that was never there and make the 10 minute confession scene feel like it was meaningful or have impact.

A single solitary post credits scene where he talks about rem while on her lap in a guilty way then tells her that he loves them both. A simple "Who is Rem" and the instant soul crushing look of despair on his face with Emilia saying "Subaru-kun?" then a black screen.

Rem but we all know who is actually best girl here.

Is he gone for real?
I like him.

He's with Subaru now.

How do you spoil the story by reading the source

Rem, without a doubt.

That's good I guess.

fuck this anime desu

I'm not even a Emilia fag but I find Rem so fucking boring idk why people love her so much.
Good she is gone now, all she did was smell Subaru's ass while swinging that thing, even Felix is a better candidate than boRem

Ferris, officially.

strawpoll.me/11257375
strawpoll.me/11257375
strawpoll.me/11257375

>The anime cut this part out, much to many peoples annoyance
Trying too hard to fit a happy ending.

EMT VICTORYYYY

>They went for a happy ending and flooded it with billions of stupid ass flashbacks in a desperate attempt to build up something that was never there and make the 10 minute confession scene feel like it was meaningful or have impact

This felt so cheap. You can't pretend that this is the peak of anything when they barely interacted the whole season.

He whole point of the arc was their fight and being away from each other. The conclusion should naturally be their reconciliation. Work on your attention span.

also your hands, it seems

They barely interacted before this arc even was a thing.

What if Rem got reverse isekai'd?

EMT

iT WAS A GOOD RIDE.

>all these people thinking there won't be a 2nd season because no "who is Rem?" scene

How narrowminded are you guys? The ending of the anime was already planned from the very beginning. They wanted to end it on a happy note since they were not sure about a 2nd season back then.

Also even if they would've ended it on this cliffhanger it would take several years for the LN to gain some space and this would be horrible for animeonly fags as well.

It would be way better to start off season2 with "Who is Rem" than putting a nasty cliffhanger into the last episode of season1 while still being uncertain about another season.

The fucking witch in conscious of every fucking thing he does and says. It is even shows that she can read his mind.

Must be nice world inside that head of your user, Totally empty, nothing to worry about.

Are you two serieus, have even remotely paid attention? Did you guys forget when Subaru told Emilia that he could Return by Death. At that moment Subaru did not care wether he died or nor, he just wanted somebody to know. Satella is fucking conscious of his actions and thoughts.

You think Subaru can fool someone that can read his mind? Satella will immeadiatly figure out what he is trying to do and stop him.

Not only fucking shitposters but also disgusting speedreaders.

This mad.

Came to this thread more or less to say this.

Just hate it when people start calling: "muh, Subaru could have done this, subaru so stupid" And then like some sort of grouo they come one after the other: " yeah that's true, why didn't he do that"

The anime clearly explained that topic related is not possible.

They had more interaction and scenes together than with any other character.

It has its faults, but its a reasonable enough conclusion. Basically the unease from it comes from the sort of fridge horror of Rem being so core to the series for most of its run then up and vanishing.
At base, Subaru accomplished what he had set out to do at the start of the series, and ended up with the girl he wanted. You are supposed to feel sort of happy for him, regardless of whatever lingering doubts you have.
Then if they get a S2 you will find out exactly why you had those doubt and the pain train starts up again at full force.
Basically, if they get a S2, the last couple episodes are sort of clever for completely dropping Rem. Only the audience would start to notice her missing, and it creates a sort of weird unease. She hasn't even shown up in the Re: Petit shorts since being put on a bus. When you combine this with how S2 is supposed to start it would be emotionally effective. And if they don't get a S2 this ending still somewhat wraps things up in a contained way.

>And then you realize that the Red Oni who can only rely on the sacrifices of others was Emilia and not Ram.

REM
It is not even a contest. Stinky Emilia confirmed for witch.

In the LN Subaru is more hesitant around Rem because she becomes really clingy if he gives her too much affection and basically knows that he's falling for her, but is still always trying to aim for Emilia.

Provided the LN doesn't change too much from the WN he loves Rem as well. You could try and argue from the #2 girl perspective, but this is just Rem's opinion where her self-depreciating nature puts herself behind Emilia. Subaru's personality, however, is that he wants what his heart wants with all his heart in the moment that he wants it. So when he's with Rem, he wants Rem, if he's with Emilia he wants Emilia. This was part of the 'Choosing both' thing when he was talking with Ram that she said made him adulterous and would cause trouble later.

Literally not true. Even if you assume he's talking to Emilia ever night during his whole stay at the mansion, he literally works with Rem and Ram all day, everyday while Emilia studies.

In number of scenes, he's definitely interacted with Rem more than Emilia, and in absolute time he's probably interacted even with Ram more than Emilia.

This shit is finally over? Hopefully I won't see those ugly characters anymore

>Emilia
>boring """""""""heroine"""""""""
>Rem
>seasonal over hyped meme waifu
Can I get a third option, chief?

There's always Patrasche. Saved Subaru this episode like it wasn't even a thing and gave no fucks about massive burns.

Its true, though. Take a count of the number of minutes Subaru was onscreen with another character before their fight at the start of Arc 3 and you'll find that Emilia comes out on top.

>mansion
Even Rem was jealous with the amount of attention he gives to Emilia. And he works alone or with minimal supervision for a good amount of chores. Ram and Rem only guided him in the beginning.

SOLD

People like Reinhart have to come from somewhere, so I'm sure that relationship can work out.

at one point it actually kill and eat subaru

And a jealous one at that.
Jealous she can't be Rem.

>who is better?
Damn straight she is.

Reinhardt

Your anus is speaking for you right now.

Rem

I'm pretty sure Rem was supposed to have a similar scene before Subaru confessed to her.
>Even Rem was jealous with the amount of attention he gives to Emilia.
And Emilia was jealous of the amount of attention he gave to Rem. It's odd, isn't it?

Hearty kek.

REM IS THE BEST

Rem is a table rapist.
You win everything.

>I'm pretty sure Rem was supposed to have a similar scene before Subaru confessed to her.
She already did, sort of. They rejiggered there moment after the whale fight so it was less of a confession on his end, and they didn't try and kiss, but during that fight she caught him like, three times and was keeping the whale off them.

She comes back as a catatonic corpse.

Yeah, but I think she was also supposed to shield him from the shockwave, which led to her injuries that Subaru thought she was dying of.

I thought Emilia was Satella from the future-past.

Oh that. Yeah, with the changes to the scene they didn't have the death fakeout she did in the WN (LN too? Not sure), but yes, she shielded him from the blast and got pretty hurt in the process.

Nice spoilers. Can't believe whitefox pussy out of this.

Still the last episode is kind of confusing, I still don't get how betelguese got owned by the fucking gospel with Subaru blood ink? Even more ridiculous is how Subaru uses Satella to drive him out of his body. Shit just made no sense. Shitty anime adaptation or it is just the way it is written?

He didn't get owned by it. Its an obsessive object of his desire. Subaru even said that if he was just a monster with no feelings at that point he would probably win. Instead by throwing it away it acts as a perfect distraction.

Aldebaran is best everything.

Any chance Al will ever take another Bishops Authority before Subaru can? Roswaal and Betty's discussion suggests that there's more than one potential Sage candidate.

>cute otherworldly girl sent to the real(our) world

Why hasn't this been a thing?

What does taking a Bishop's authority imply?

Kore wa Zombie

>after being madly in love with her
Rem pls

Getting some version of their power

>Not even including best girl as an option.

You'd have to be a fag not to fap to Felix.

Some people can absorb the Sins of the Bishops after they die. Well, Subaru can do it, but it's implied some others might be capable of it as well. Al was also isekai'd and has an unknown connection to Satella, so I think he might also be capable of it.

Is Al also Japanese?

So they basically killed off 2 of the best girls leaving only the half elf behind?

This.
I can't believe the author keep trying to shill the shitty damsel in distress that is more boring than Megumi from Saekano.
Novelfags, does emishit redeem herself by becoming Satella in the future?

Yes.
Yes. Crusche lost her memories, thus losing a lot of her personality, and Betelgeuse is dead. Oh, and Rem's gone too.

They aren't technically dead, but yeah, they got wrecked hard.

Is it bad I expected the edit?

Wasn't rem basically wiped out from existence? That's even worse than being dead.

No.

Both her name and memories were eaten, which puts her in a coma. Toyota got a flatbed expansion to carry her around with him.

This is the best thing i have read in a while.

>binging the show last night
>only got to episode 3 previously, got to episode 18 last night
>that entire Rem monologue where she described the future with Subaru she wanted

Fucking got me, Jesus Christ it was too sad. I honestly kinda want Subaru and Rem to be the end ship, even though he already "rejected" her for Emilia, I still think she has a chance.

Got the other ones? Like the one where Felix is trying to fuck Subaru up the ass?

>I still think she has a chance.
About that... The anime cuts and alters a lot of scenes which show she actually does have a chance.

Read this after you see the scene: pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

Is there a place with all the LN illustrations? Or do you have one with Rem's transformation?

The wiki has a lot of them.

I bet Rem resents Ferris from the bottom of her heart after that massive cockblock. She was about to get the kiss of her dreams too.

The day finally has come my fellow Liafags.

Pretty sure Subaru resents him for it. That breaks the bro code man, not cool

Emilia has zero personality whatsoever aside from "everyone hates me because half elf hurr".

How bad will he feel about it after he remembers?

Ferris

No, he really isint. Witch is manipulating his emotions to force him yo love her. In the au where he gets rid of thr influence of the witch, he loses all interest in emilia and he and rem go off to open a mayonase shop

Satella is subaru's mom, not emilia.

That's going to add a whole new level of creepiness to their relationship, user. I'd much prefer it if time travel shenanigans were involved and Satella somehow turned out to be future Emilia.

youtu.be/Im2V2tgfB1Y

I'm actually more curious about Al's relationship to Satella.
>Anyway, Al destroys them all and complains about how flawed the illusions are. What he understood is that the fog doesn't generate the actual dead, but anyone who had a relationship with the victim.
>But, seeing his next illusion, 'Forbidden thing' with black dress covered in shadow, Al immediately freezes, drops his sword, falls backward, and crawl away from it. Just before the 'thing' touches him with its hand, burning blade pierces its chest from the back, and the fog is gone.
>When Priscilla appeared, Al is furious on her because she destroyed the 'thing' in front of him. Priscilla replies by beating him up with her burning blade. (Which can conveniently choose what to burn)

What is Al's relationship with Priscilla, is Al a masochist?

Al is her babysitter.

>Everyone seems to have jumped off the Rem bandwagon

Good, now I can have her all to myself

Also is there a witch for the sin of vainglory.

Subaru.

Not so fast buddy.

I want to masturbate while smelling the glorious smell of Subaru's pants.

Pandora. Signs point to her being the defacto leader of the Witch Cult. She's got some limited reality warping ability, allowing her to change around events, control shit, or undo things like All Fiction. She can even undo her own death.

Rem and/or Reinhart pls go

Go back to sleep.

You want to go? Because I'll throw down m8.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>It's just mind-boggling that Subaru rejected her for Emilia

He's likely tethered to her from the past in some form which is why he was brought to the present

Satella wants Emilia's body

Subaru is likely reincarnated and has relations to satella who is obsessed with him

Rem is apparently the most popular girl by miles so hopefully it will be enough to sink the franchise since she gets fucked over so hard. Emilia sucks.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed
More like she does laps around literally everyone. She has probably 8x the votes of Emilia who's in 4th place.

I remember an user posting spoilers that Subaru was so mad at Betelgeuse when he died that he ate his heart for some reason. I was looking forward to it, did that only happen in the WN or was that a fake spoiler?

Fake
Sounds metal as fuck though

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Lugnica, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Witch Cult, and I have over 300 confirmed Return by Deaths. I am trained in EMT warfare and I'm the top knight in the entire Lugnica Knights Order. You are nothing to me but just another Rem. I will reject you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Lugnica, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a Metia? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mercenaries across Kararagi and your mana is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking rejected, Rem. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can reject you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just without even mentioning Emilia once. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed sperging, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mathers Household and I will use it to its full extent to reject your miserable ass off the face of the continent, Rem. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ''clever'' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, your goddamn Rem. I will shit rejection all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking rejected, Rem.

>You are nothing to me but just another Rem

Beako and Puck.

So I've been reading up on Satella

Is she, like, supposed to be a fusion of Rem and Emilia or something?

>crunchyroll
It's no surprise Rem won, but I am surprised that she got 50% of the total votes.

So, anybody could lend me a hand? I didn't get how Subaru killed Betelgeuse.

Its the same in Japan too.

Which time? The thing that actually finished him was getting pulled into the wagon's axle and ground up.

That book he carried contained betels future, so subaru wrote "end" in blood inside the book.

Rem is a family oriented woman. Emilia is a career oriented "woman".

Man, it really feels good to not bother to watch this and then avoid all these (apparently) retard plot.

^It was this moment I didn't fully understand, was this bit explained in the anime and I happened to look over? I believed it was some kind of lich's phylactery, so for him to truly die it would have to be destroyed. It caught me by surprise when Subaru wrote on it and he finally died.

I don't think its important to him dying, since he died before. He is actually a spirit though, which is why he can jump around between bodies like that.

Has mememagic gone too far?

Rem > Crusch >>> Elsa > Priscilla >>> Ram > Felt >>> Felix > Julius > Reinhard > Betelgeuse > Slothman >>> A Dog >>>>>>>>> Emilia

Dark Souls = Bloodborne = Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 >>>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2

You forgot the sword lady, but I mostly agree.

You forget Wilheim.

Which sword lady? Also forgot dog loli and Petra.

Is there more than one sword lady? Wilhelm's wife.

>You are nothing to me but just another Rem

Perfect.

Oh, Theresia.

What would've happened if she did get the kiss of her dreams?

>witch has no influence and no feelings for Emilia are left

noice

She probably would've creamed herself immediately, then busted out the horn and raped Subaru.

Rem > Crusch >>> Elsa > Priscilla >>> Theresia > Ram > Felt > Petra >>> Felix > Wilhelm > Julius > Reinhard > Betelgeuse > Slothman >>> Meili > A Dog >>>>>>>>> Clown Dick > Emilia

Dark Souls = Bloodborne = Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 >>>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2

Which one you fag? Semen is a liquid only men can produce