Macross Δ

Wright Immelman for best anime dad of the year everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

macross-matome.net/delta-chat/9311/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYwNgrE7Os
youtu.be/kD1LlDhItF0
youtu.be/Slqa30DSSKE
youtu.be/fG5HDoy7RTI
youtube.com/watch?v=sVc2MGBoxU0
strawpoll.me/11258800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

macross-matome.net/delta-chat/9311/
>ミラージュは視聴者代表に近い。その上で第22話のコンテ作業をしているときに、やっぱりもう少し活躍させたいなと思ったんです。だから、22話では彼女らしい見せ場を作れたかなと思います
>ミラージュは視聴者代表に近い

Daily reminder staff think all of you are Mirage.

>awkward introvert
>no love experience
>jobber
FUCK YOU DELTA STAFF

And all this with Jenius name slapped on. Poor Max rolling in his grave.

is Freyja kill

Being Mirage is suffering.

No, it's Macross. I'd dig Odeon ending tho.

Ideon*

>still being a magazine thumper

Well it just telling how the staff feeling, not something like vague spoilers.

This is even worse than Kumamiko.

#
>Oh, I can have fun alright; but I can't have fun if the story is poorly handled and dogfighting is mostly reminisce from a god damn MACROSS show.
Damn, I can already smell the bs here. You're talking about the quality of storytelling when story has never been a consistently good aspect in Macross since SDF or 7. Nobody cared about the Vajra and same goes for windies. Though at least the windies are more interesting with their autism for the wind and flying similar to Isamu and Alto.
>Nope. It attempted to execute all three shows I mentioned simultaneously, while not achieving anything lasting overall.
Incorrect. Even the biggest shitposters here say they've enjoyed the hell out of the first half of the show where things were more consistent. Literally we've all wanted more of what made Delta so great in the first half and only recently we're finally getting more.
>Pic by user here: # pretty much drives this point home.
Sales don't mean shit to anyone. Frontier was lightning in a bottle in terms of popularity but that doesn't make it the best Macross ever.

Shota Hayate is fat

First four was decent, that's it. It was better than most seasonal trash. Nothing exceptionally good unless you have insane boner for idorus.

We must protect her smile now that we finally got it back.

It could have been great if it kept building up from episode 13. What a Macross Disappointment.

>mirage is literally me

Reina, Makina, Chuck, Mirage, the twins and Bogue are a waste of time and should have never been included. No one cares about them and are irrelevant to the story. Arad us shit too but as the captain he's a necessary evil.

Shit, too late.

I still don't know why didn't they make Arad Bartlett 2.0.

Is she blushing?

God fucking dammit.

One job, Kawamori. You had one fucking job!

On a serious note, what would be your opinion if Freyja were to actually die or make it out alive with an even shorter lifespan?

Personally I'd be angry. Freyja is arguably the most liked character and pretty much the one who carried the weight of Delta on her shoulders. I'm sure a lot of others agree that we're just sticking around because of Freyja.

She's already suffered so much and she's continuing to sing despite the fact that she now knows it's killing her. It'd be extremely unfair for her to get a bad end. I'll be fucking devastated if after all the shit she's been through, she still gets fucked over until the very end.

Bittersweet endings are nice. Too bad japs will go nuts so nothing like that would happen in Delta.

The show was quite capable of wasting time without those characters, though. The writing turned really bad halfway through, less characters wouldn't help that.
Though yeah, you could delete the twins and lose nothing, since they never do anything.

It's anime. Of course anime girls blush while crying.

Don't worry, most of them dropped the show already.

>our dedicated shitposters are still fucking here
How can you spend every single day for weeks shitposting about this fucking show. Holy shit j.

Reina a shit. Even Ai-kun has more of a personality and was more relevant than her.

>yfw Mikumo is actually seen hands on touching mechs in episode one than the actual mechanic throughout the entire series

Makina a shit too, just like Reina. Yuribait was a mistake.

Really? That will hurt sales a lot.

Since this seems like Macross general now,

What is the general consensus on the vocalist for Sheryl?
Is it just me or is there lots of nasal?

>Japan
>not singing nasally

It happens, but it seems rare.

the plamo/toy fags already dropped the show a while ago. Bandai/tomytech/Hasegawa are in panic mode that no one's going to buy the valks being released after messer and keith's units even if they had the others planned

Out of curiosity how well does non-Gundam plamo tend to sell?

>make the pilots irrelevant and literally whos
>no good dogfights
>Why is nobody buying the planes?
Sasuga Delta.
Sasuga.

>no good dogfights
Don't be so delusional.

>tfw no anime ever again will have this kind of balls

In a way she's been suffering since episode 1 and we weren't aware of that until episode 4. She only has a 30 year lifespan. It's absolute madness to reduce her lifespan when it's already short to begin with. Killing her off is completely unjustified for those very reasons. They should just let her live her normally short life with her husbando.

She's mediocre but everyone loves her.

I loved that one, made me cry my eyes out. To whoever thinks that men don't cry, come watch this.

I urge you to watch Chrno Crusade if they pull a pussy ending. It's basically the same premise but they actually have the balls to kill them off at the end. Not only that but the badguy wins too.

There's only been one good dogfight in the entire second half of the show, though, and it wasn't even that great. I've been pretty let down.

the fuck is this shit

ha. gaaaaaaaaaaaay

That one was one of the first animes I watched, they were airing it on tv. I was a little girl and couldn't understand that they were dead, but I was so happy for them, because they were together and smiling.

Shut the fuck up and go watch it, kek.

What was the point of CIA's character? He nuked Ragna, had a shady cryptic meeting with his pals and then died like a bitch. As satisfying as his death was he feels so useless.

Main character shortens her life span by using her power throughout the series, she makes contract with demon. She accepts her fate, she is going to die at the age of 15 but at the end she breaks down and pleads that she doesn't want to die. Then they both resign to their fate and pass away holding hands.

Macross won't pull that shit though, waifuism has killed the industry.

Happy ending or not we should have gotten a scene like this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYwNgrE7Os

Hayate has been able to enjoy life because of Freyja, so why didn't we get a scene where he expresses his gratitude to her? We're 25 episodes in and still no KISSU!!! This isn't even cancerous waifuism. This is that idol purity bullshit.

>no snow sex
>no beaxh sex
>no kissu
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

You do realize that we just had an anime where the traditionally cute love interest with a limited life span died last year, right?

>This isn't even cancerous waifuism. This is that idol purity bullshit.
Literally the same thing at this point. If Freyja actually does die like they have been building up to the whole series, I will be shocked. But it won't happen. 10 years ago it might have happened, but not now.

>when story telling has never been consistently good

It's not simply the story you idiot. It's also about the fights, character development, and for fucks sake; macross missile massacre. Which I'd like to point out, pretty much doesn't exist in Delta. No MMM in a Macross show. The fuck.

>first half

Yeah, no. More like the first few episodes and then the scene where Messer fights Keith. Everything else has been below average to downright bad.

>sales don't mean shit anymore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You've gone full fucking retard.

Sales are a good indication of whether the market likes a product or not. That pic posted by that user basically highlighted that a Single release from Frontier made up 51% of the Delta's sales. That's fucking horrible.

>Frontier was lightning in a bottle

More like it was a show that had a solid budget and did a solid job of balancing conflict with the message of peace with song, while developing multiple characters over the course of 25 episodes to the series' climax and eventual resolution. It also introduced politics, conspiracy, and leveraged death correctly and meaningfully. Frontier took concepts from previous Macross stories and executed them properly with some solid animation and good use of CGi.

Delta comparatively is a half-assed attempt to cash in on idol GROUP culture with the Macross name tacked on. It feels more AKB0048 and Symphogear than Macross and without a solid direction or budget to marry them together.

But whatever, it's clear that you're so assblasted that you can't see to reason.

>he still thinks that macross was ever about the dogfights

That was the whole point of Shigatsu though, might as well not make the anime if she didn't die. Chrno Crusade was about killing demons and shit.

Plastic Memories? That was a nice anime.

>franchise's strength is: idols, love triangles, and dog fighting
>macross was ever about dogfights

Dude. Fucking what.

Exodus killed the most popular girl last year. But Exodus wasn't an idol commercial like Delta is.

Macross 7 the best Macross series spends the entire length of the show shitting on dogfights. Macross has always featured the planes but they've never been the core of it. To say that they are is buying into marketing bullshit riding off the coattails of Frontier and ignoring the fact that almost every entry except for Plus spends the whole show working towards not blowing each other out of the sky.

Kill Freyja and have the movie be about Hayate trying to get her back
He can finally develop beyond muh hoina and muh sky and lets more screen time be allocated to the Purple Who of Delta

>Kill Freyja and have the movie be about Hayate trying to get her back

>It's also about the fights, character development, and for fucks sake; macross missile massacre. Which I'd like to point out, pretty much doesn't exist in Delta.
Retard. We've been getting development from Hayate and Freyja. That's usually how Macross is. No one matters except for MC and his two waifus or one in this case. Side characters like Kaname, Mikumo, Keith, and Roid are also fine. Not everyone in the show has to be a fully fleshed out MC. Also, we've gotten MMMs in earlier episodes. Just because we haven't seen them in a while doesn't mean it never happened.

>Yeah, no. More like the first few episodes and then the scene where Messer fights Keith.
Wow you're stupid.

>That pic posted by that user basically highlighted that a Single release from Frontier made up 51% of the Delta's sales. That's fucking horrible
But Frontier sold really well. How does not selling as well as Frontier make it fucking horrible if Frontier sold that fucking well? Especially aince Frontier has been out longer and has had a longer kist of shit released than Delta does NOW. Don't be such a salesfag, user.

> More like it was a show that had a solid budget and did a solid job of balancing conflict with the message of peace with song, while developing multiple characters over the course of 25 episodes to the series' climax and eventual resolution. It also introduced politics, conspiracy, and leveraged death correctly and meaningfully. Frontier took concepts from previous Macross stories and executed them properly with some solid animation and good use of CGi.
Yes, because politics, conspiracies, and the who of an MC we got was what made Frontier sell right? Vajra made the money right? Not Sheryl or Ranka, don't be ridiculous. Get real. Like I said before, nobody gave a shit about Frontier's story of peace with space bugs with space aids. Everyone just wanted to see Sheryl's tits and ass while she sings a few catchy songs.

No, let Freyja and Hayate live happily. Make the movie a more action oriented adaption of the show so both idolfags and mechfags can be pleased.

Literally burgundy who by Tatsuwo.(Delta mangaka)

>what kinda swimsuit you want?
>just fuck my shit up

It's pretty hard to fly the plane with guitar, dogfighting is out of question. And Basara is stupid, hating on missiles, fag.
The ultimate
>NO ONE DIES IN MACROSS
And Exodus delivered on mecha fights. Sasuga Orange.
To make it more action-oriented you need to rewrite every fucking character sans Messer and Keith. And a bag of corpses.

I would have been fine with a happy ending if Delta had been better, but it's seriously lacking in memorable moments. Make Macross Great Again by killing Freyja.

Aimer > May'n in terms of nasal voice

Maybe you should just stop watching Macross shit. It's never going to be what you want it to be.

Why do characters have to be rewritten for it to be more action oriented? If anythig it's fine as it is now. The anime itself is only about Hayate and Freyja. Same can go for the movie.

Because Windies, NUNS and Delta are incompetent fucks. Watching at plot armored guys shooting each other is boring.

Because user is one of those spergs who watches a franchise about finding peace and gets upset when it doesn't have more mindless slaughter.

Except Basara could dogfight with a guitar, he just didn't want to, like said you should probably not watch Macross, except for Plus, you seem like a Plusfag

You don't need to rewrite anything to make it more action orientated. Just look at the first half of the show, since that had dogfights in like 75% of the episodes, and the majority of those were good ones too. All they need to do is have more like that, instead of the second half where they forget about valkyries most of the time so they can more episodes consisting entirely of people talking about nothing interesting.

I wish we would have gotten a Tomino-style kill all ending.

It's super out of character for Macross but it would have contrasted starkly with Delta's lighter tones, and thinned the heavy cast a bit

pic related I love her but she should have died in Kaname's arms while Reina doesn't realize she's dead for a whole 5 minutes

I know Freyja has pretty much ignored all the loserflags that's been thrown at her but if anything, new loserflags have been created to replace the older, no longer effective, ones. Future Macross girls who want a boyfriend pilot should NOT:
-Be pilots (this one might be too soon)
-Be part Zentradi
-Be part of the Jenius bloodline
-Make MC throw up on her
-Have bridge bunnies spread rumors about her and MC
-Spend time with MC in Ranka Beach
-Act nervous or insecure when looking at other couples
-Sit by and watch MC and other girl connect emotionally like a dumbass
-Have little to no dialogue or screentime compared to side characters
-Act mopey or gloomy from the beginning
-Help the MC advance his relationship with the other girl
-Remind MC of a parent that is still alive
-Confess before the other girl

And fuck you too Satelight. You pieces of shit.

>ignored all loserflags

Are you high?

>ignored all the loser flags

>samefagging

>147422317
Not even worth a (You)

Summary of the ep pretty please

I just want both Freyja and Mikumo to be okay.

2nd album should be soon, right? I really want the full version of MakiMaki's song.

At least we have Gamlin doing the dogfight.

Freyja and Bogue are a waste of time and should have never been included. No one cares about them (except the reddit and animesuki shit) and are irrelevant to the story.

I-is this a waifufags bait or something?

Does NUNS hate the fish people? They are always so eager to drop bombs in that planet.

>No one cares about them
Heh.

DYRL PIANO VERSION WHEN

Can't wait. Macross Delta has the best anime soundtrack of all time undisputed no questions asked.

With the second OST.

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Gundam Seed Destiny. Check mate.

What is that sales chart meant to illustrate when F has literally twice as many titles released?

not to mention a 8 year headstart... there was another chart somewhere else anyway, that included sales of manga and books and anything else oricon tracks, Delta made back its entire budget in one month or something like that. Say what you will about it, its still a commercial success.

Commercial success when the series is typically shit and rushed.

The feels when Delta is a macross show without constant Macross Class action. At least Frontier, 7 and SDF showed us the a couple of transformation sequences, the command calls from the Captain and bridge and how it kicked ass!

Frontier - transformation, macross cannon
youtu.be/kD1LlDhItF0
Frontier - macross attack
youtu.be/Slqa30DSSKE
Macross 7 - transrormation and macross cannon
youtu.be/fG5HDoy7RTI

I mean, its like Delta has forgotten the fact that Macross series should have intergalactic fleet battles with the macross/ battle class as its flagship.

There was some in episode 13 and in 22

Will "You Mirage!" become a new term in Cred Forums?

LONDON

Dont kill him yet, he's still alive and a walkurefag.

Miragefags are the most forced fags of the century. They won't remember her in two weeks. At least she wasn't Ranka is about the only thing they have going for them

The grandfather who wanted an autograph could be on Mirage's father's side.

13 was okay, could have been more badass if they show the commands and transformation sequences since it's their debut. For episode 22, it just fold out to the area to shoot lasers. I'm now hoping that Elysion does something badass in the last episode. E.g. Macross Attack straight towards Sigur Valens.

Nemoto: The Var syndrome had existed since the beginning, but in comparison to fighting against attacking Vajra, situations where humans go berserk aren't visually showy.
I struggled with how to handle portraying that while taking the calories expended in the sakuga into account.
On the matter of songs and weapons, we ended up talking about the whole history of Macross in episode 19.
And there I thought that I wanted to address what had bothered me in Delta, that perhaps songs have become weapons.
Since Delta had turned into a battle of song against song, I talked to Kawamori about this and decided to take on this challenge.
Ultimately I wrote everything I could write up to the final episode and I'm not sure if I was able to produce a proper answer, but I think I took a step into the indispensable theme of music in Macross.

Nah, I still think it was Max. When you think about Mirage's grandparents it's either Max or Millia.

Yet she, like everyone else, still has two more.

Shota Hayate is so cute.

>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_25_[B34F9DB1].mkv

it's true

Interviewer: Could you give us some hints about future plot developments to the final episode?
Yasuda: What will be crucial is Roid of the aerial knights gradually becoming suspicious or rather revealing his ambitions.
It might be good to focus on what Roid's ultimate goals are and how Keith and Heintz will react to that when it is revealed.
In that sense, there might be some new discoveries in the story if you look back from episode 1.

The other is Freyja, Hayate, and Mirage's triangle. Please look forward to see how it will be resolved, including the matter of whether it will be resolved.

Interviewer: "Whether it will be resolved?" (lol)
Yasuda: Yes. But I want the viewer to once again feel how the three have changed over 2 cours.
Like how Freyja went from simply only wanting to sing to coming to embrace many emotions after joining Walkure, or how Hayate grew into someone almost completely different thanks to his encounter with Freyja. And Mirage as well has gone through much. I am confident that we will be able to show you what answer the three of them will make in light of that, so please look forward to that.

I'm almost gonna miss the memesubs.

Almost

thank you

So will they resolve it or not? I can't get a clear answer from what he said.

>including the matter of whether it will be resolved
Don't you fucking dare, Yasuda.

Her smile has been restored.
All is left is her surviving please Kawamori ;_;

He's teasing about it. He's not flat out gonna say it.

Interviewer: I presume the conclusion is already set.
Kawamori: It sort of is. Yasuda is the type who wants to know the ending so he can work backwards from it, and he had kept on insisting that we should hurry up and think of the ending (lol). I can never do that, but this time I did my best, though we did end up changing it 3 times (lol), but it was much earlier than in F. When our characters start acting beyond our expectations is when our work first becomes worth it, and I think that's when they are able to finally arrive at their true conclusion.

I didn't get what he was trying to say in the second part.

WIND CONFIRMED FOR RIGHTEOUS
NUNNERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Both yes and no. One evil was destroyed this episode, the next is next episode. The people of Windermere need to be liberated from the childking abusing regent and his mad schemes.

It means that the characters made their own natural growth as the story progressed and it's not something forced or something they were able to predict. Sometimes when you write a character, you have a plan in your head how they will act or what they will say, how they will develop, but as you keep writing you can see it doesn't lead to what you wanted but rather something else which comes as a natural development and it's more true to them than what you planned.

Has Macrossworld and Animesuki given up?

What's the point of teasing though? Make the viewers more excited about the conclusion? I think giving a clear answer like 'yes, there is a conclusion to the love triangle' would make people more excited than tiptoeing around it.

>T/N Minmei
Fucking kek

More than half of animesuki has dropped after the first episode.
Macrossworld hates it as much as Cred Forums and /m/.
Is there any community that likes Delta?

Cred Forums likes it

I thought only the Roy Fokker faggot hated Delta

I think the fact that he's teasing about it actually means it'll be resolved.

I don't even think we NEED confirmation about it if you've been paying attention. After episode 25, it's clear Freyja is the winner and Mirage decoded to move on. All we really need in episode 26 is something like Hayate and Freyja holding hands or even kissing if we're lucky. Something like a great love confession isn't necessary to justify the ship.

>talking out of your ass

I love episodes where nothing happens.

I didn't say to tells us who wins, but to say that there is a conclusion. There is a difference between the two.

Why the fuck is everyone getting so assblasted over dimensional weapons when Windermere is about to song rape the entire galaxy? Especially the Windermerians. Their hypocrisy is astounding.

Probably because its pretty obvious that Hayate loves Freyja and she loves him. But right now we have a huge deathflag/tragedyflag planted in the way of a 'resolution' to the triangle. It could end with her dying, so the triangle is unresolved in a sense that the people who love each other couldn't get together. If you say it'll be resolved, we know that Freyja'll live.

Becuase evil NUNS was gonna blast not Windermere, but Ragna, because they're evil?

Ok, that makes more sense. If he had to think about this in order to answer, I can see why he would choose to tease instead of confirming it.

How is that evil? Again the entire galaxy is about to be songraped into submission. The NUN is not fighting a territorial war over some remote sector but one of total survival. They cannot afford to not go all in.

>how is genocide evil?

nevermind that it was their evil that created this Windermere too.

NUNS got their just desserts. Now its time for Roid and his lackies to get theirs.

I WANT TO MAKE MIKUMO INTO A MOTHER

Pedos not welcome.

>Yuribait
Did this show even remotely manage to attract /u/?

This would have made a better love triangle.

It is by far the lesser evil when the alternative is the entire fucking galaxy. The NUN cannot afford to lose. It's a do or be exterminated scenario for them and given that they did not voluntarily enter it their actions are perfectly justifiable.

Roid will be annihilated next week

I'm reading rumors of a Tomino-style kill them all

>Hayate loves Freyja
>Freyjafag still delusional

They are both wrong. Warmongers like yourself have no right to be Macross fans

>believing magazine thumpers

He's just hyping the last episode because his shit show is almost over

Freyja won't win either

Mirage is a character we'll be talking about ten years from now

Maybe if you're mentally retarded. The other scenario isn't extermination, but subjugation. The other is just indiscriminate genocide of innocents.

Freyja will win the heart.
Mirage will win the dick.

Same as Macross Zero. Screencap this.

People still talk about Ranka after all

>race of people who want to subjugate the entire galaxy
>innocents

>somehow, NUNS are the bad guys for protecting the entire galaxy from being mindcontrolled by a bunch of Mary Sue antagonists

10/10 writing

>Ragnans
>wanting to subjugate anyone

At least try.

More like
>a dozen or so knights who want to conquer the Brisingr Cluster
>one mad glasses guy who wants control over the galaxy
>millions of apple farmers who have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Hey user, I love love and understanding and 7 is by far my favourite Macross but it's fucking retarded when you apply like it is in Delta.
Both sides are as bad as each other yet every week we have it forced down our throats that Windermere is really good with a tiny bit of bad and that NUNS is arbitrarily bad because otherwise we wouldn't care about the Windermereian characters and the story would be even worse than it already is.

Yeah, genocidal maniacs do happen to get put in that box. It's not really difficult to see why.

It's part of this nonsense that nukes are bad but Macross cannons are okay.

So you are saying you wouldn't nuke one innocent and sparesely populated planet to save the entire galaxy?

>songs are weapons
>giant lasers are weapons
>missile spams are weapons
>but dimensional weapons are bad

Even VVV and Cross Ange is better than this shit

So you are saying you aren't evil?

Are you pretending to be retarded? They actions are no different in reason than that of the Windy. The difference is the Windy have historic ties to the power that NUNS is claiming. Further the Windy are retaliating and wouldn't have escalated if left alone. NUNS couldn't accept another group having a super weapon that wasn't them so they tried to take them all out.
RIP in peace NUNNER. Windy justice gonna give it to ya.

It's not about good and evil. Those concepts do not make sense when applied to the geopolitics conducted between nation states.
It's pragmatism. Kill a few million at most in order to save untold billions.

Just take out Roid, he's the only retard who wants control over the galaxy. The others are just content with a free Windermere.

>they're all on a spectrum and therefore the same thing
Ayyy lmao autist.
>punches are violent
>breaking bones is violent
>taking limbs is violent
>killing people is bad
Literally you

>are just content with a free Windermere.
Is that why they mindcontrolled everyone on the Brisingr sector?

>morality doesn't exist on a national level
Kill yourself. I bet you support globalism too.

Yet they have no objections to subjugating the entire galaxy and are perfectly happy to work towards those ends.

Roid and Heinz need to die. Keith needs to step up and be the new King.

The Evil of NUNS birth Evil among the Windermereans. The Evil NUNS got what they deserved, and the reason we have Evil Windermereans is understandable. But Evil is still Evil. The Evil Windermereans must now be stopped like the Evil NUNS, so that people who are not Evil, ie, Ragnans, the good earthlings, the good windermereans, our heroes, etc. can live on in peace.

Dude real life revolutions means ousting sympathizers too.

>Expecting a feudal peasant population to have any idea of what the fuck is going on, when barely the knights do.

Son.

They had to secure their sovereignty. Without sufficient power to repel NUNS their rebellion and dreams of freedom would result in further subjugation or national genocide. They took brisingr to control the emergent musical weaponry. As you can see this episode it was a very smart idea and dealt with NUNS quite promptly.

In fact, given how swiftly they fucked NUNS you can truly see how mercy full they've been to other locals. Even resistant forces like Xaos.

WINDY FOR LIFE. REMOVE NUNS

At the beginning they thought they were just freeing the sector from NUNS, who are quite evil on their own. Keith, Herman and Cassim were against galactic conquest, and Cassim didn't like Roid's idea of experimenting with the ruins, something that I'm pretty sure he didn't tell any of the Knights until that point. Now Keith is still against Roid's way of doing things and even Bogue doesn't like the idea of using the Star Song. Basically they are all turning against Roid.

heinz needs to become a cocksleeve

>implying they could defend just windemere
You cunts are retarded. Roid is a bit over keen with universal rule but he may have a point. Either way, they NEED binsgr to mount an effective defence and secure their nation. The most justifiable reason to expand beyond that would be that they rise of musical weaponry would likely cause others to arms race into the same tech, especially after they had to deal so much with the ""merchant"".
Given that after their début others will be hot on their heels, they NEED to control the galactic dissidents or be damned by NUNS when they retaliate (as they will get music warfare figured, even if it takes awhile. It's a matter of time).

That's a pathetic excuse. If they can read and write, which presumably they can given their society has spaceships and everything sci fi then they can be politically conscious.

>last episode will have no giant battles

Just like Japan needed the co-prosperity sphere to defend itself right?

Doesn't look like their population gets anything from the high tech stuff.
They still live off traditional apple farms and don't even get everyday tech like music players.

Can it be assumed that Miragefags are the viewers who prefer the Valkyrie dogfighting side of Macross, and the Freyafags are the viewers who prefer the singing side of Macross?

>Basically they are all turning against Roid
Given that they only have one epsiode to do so and then conclude everything it's going to be really underwhelming.

>nuked by NUNS with the intent to do even MORE damage than they did
>not needing uta wa heiki
Pick one and only one. Other than wanting the universe just because Windys have done NOTHING wrong or irrational. It all makes good sense and while some of it is reactionary most of it isn't even spiteful other than their direct treatment of NUNS.

It cannot. I despise idols and prefer SDF over all other Marcross. That doesn't mean Freyja isn't perfect.

>Just like Japan needed the co-prosperity sphere to defend itself right?
The Co-Prosperity Sphere was Japan's best shot at standing on equal ground with the European imperial powers.

The outcome of WW1 had demonstrated that the Europeans would never see Asians as equals (see: the vetoing of the Japanese-proposed racial equality clause in the League of Nations charter by the USA and the British Empire).

In the face of European imperial domination of East Asia threatening to strangle Japan, building the Co-Propserity Sphere was the logical way to survive. It was their good fortune that after WW2 the European empires fell apart and that Japan themselves came under the umbrella of the USA.

>Windys have done NOTHING wrong or irrational

Windfaggot sure is high.

Name one thing other than Roid wanting the universe just for kicks. Name one single thing.

Cute

>NUNS=USA
>Windermere=Imperial Japan
>other planets of the Brisingr Cluster=other countries subjugated by Imperial Japan

>complete over simplification of military and political factors
Sasuga NUNNER. Why can't you consider the situation as it exists? Why must you transfer it onto a previous scenario that doesn't properly cover the semantics and nuance?

Freyjafag here, I like the concept of faster aced dogfights buffed by song. Some shitposters from a couple weeks ago did admit to being Miragefags who are just butthurt about her loss in the triangle.

This. Singing and fighting becoming even more linked seems like a natural progression.

This is a surprisngly apt comparison. The only difference is that anyone who isn't a retard could look at WW2 and see it as a result of great powers pursuing their conflicting ambitions with the war being almost a continuation of the first that itself was an inevitable conclusion of great power politics.

This is how Delta should be told. The NUNS and Winderemere coming into conflict because they are both imperialistic and want dominion over the same space clay. Instead we get some shitty alternative where NUNS are the bad guys and Windermere are the good ones with a slight tinge of bad because otherwise there would be no reason to care for their poorly written characters.

It's a joke user. Get that stick outta your ass.
>Walkure=American culture and they will turn Windermere into an anime and idol loving planet of otaku

Miragefag tears are the tastiest.

Can't watch the episode at the moment. Did Mirage win already?

>even Mirage gave up and told him to spend time with his girl this episode
Someone needs to put those buddies on suicide watch.

>Same as Macross Zero.
But Mao move on to another dick user.

He's implying Hayate and Freyja will die together while Mirage will marry some other loser zent.

It taste nothing user, I mean almost of Miragefags already gave up about the triangle. It became worse because they started to give up about her decelopment.

She definitely got a quick dicking or two before she got married.

Why are they at war seven years ago again? Because of the ruins?

Independence.

they didn't want to get cultured

Because NUNS were exploiting them. They wanted freedom. The conflict was really small scale then until the end when NUNS dropped illegal WMD's killing millions

>NUNS were exploiting them
Didn't they uplift them out of obscurity and give them all of their space age tech? Unequal trade agreements seem like fair compensation for that.

>Instead we get some shitty alternative where NUNS are the bad guys and Windermere are the good ones with a slight tinge of bad

Don't be so delusional NUNSfag. Latest episode made it clear windies had very bad intentions when they forced NUNS fleet to blow themselves up.

NUNS were playing dirty with trade issues and took advantage of the shorter life spans of the Winderemeres in negotiations. They just have to stall until the other side dies.

Their tech is mostly from Epsilon rather than NUNS, who wanted their fold quartz, and according to an investigator from Earth, hadn't given them a single fair deal since their arrival. Said investigator was murdered for speaking on their behalf.

Will Freyja ever tell Hayate she's met his father?

Stop using NUNS and windies has monolith terms.

NUNS higher up were the evil scum. Probably most of the people who died in that fleet, however poetic it was, were not evil scum like weasel guy. Likewise, most people on Windermere aren't evil scum, but Roid, the knights etc, are.

It'll happen off screen, once they're out of this bind, she's been cured of her condition and they can get married in peace and quiet.

>Said investigator was murdered for speaking on their behalf.
That's just cartoonishly evil. What the fuck happened to the NUN? I thought they were supposed be pretty ok on the whole if something incompetent, just with a few bad eggs here and there that slipped through the cracks given the huge size and decentralised nature of a galaxy spanning government.

>2016
>literally defending Earthlings

They are oppressing the galaxy with an iron will, turning colonized planets into internment camps, dropping dimensional nukes everywhere, starting catastrophic conflicts which would have destabilized the very fabric of space/time. They don't deserve to have Protoculture. They don't deserve to have power. They don't deserve to have freedoms.

Windemere is the future. A just future, A righteous future, A future where everyone is united under the heavenly banner of Protoculture.

They were shit in VF-X2 too.

NUNS is huge, not everyone was involved with how to deal with Windermere, just a few corrupt top dogs it all it takes. It was probably one of weasel guys superiors.

See that's how I thought they were. We see the bad guys because they are the antagonists but we also see the decent ones there too.
The NUNS in Delta has been nothing but negative. They haven't been given one redeeming quality. Even the main characters are removed by being a privately contracted company.

Funny how it takes a few corrupt top dogs to turn a galactic police organization into a tyrannical army violently crushing dissent in the name of a planet no one cares about anymore.

>NUNS wants to destroy the ruins because it's too dangerous and fear that this system may fall into the hands of Windies.
To be honest, If Hayate's dad had manage to deployed the MDE to destroy the ruins and avoid maximum collateral damage, things would have gone on to NUNS's favor without needing to bear the huge consequences.

Maybe a new government will form after all the controversy with NUNS causes it to get disbanded. The New New United Nations Spacy. NNUNS!

More than likely that the next Macross series will be about a fleet overthrowing UN Spacy and destroying the evil united government.

>Avoid maximum colleteral damage

How does wiping the largest city off the face of the planet equal avoiding maximum collateral damage? This whole shit started because NUNS didn't dare think the thought that someone other than them had access to a super weapon. A certain someone they'd been exploiting enough for them to rebell against them. Hey let's solve this by doing a war crime. If Windermere hadn't had millions of people genocided by NUNS, would they even have felt pushed enough to try and use the Sigr Valens? Its because NUNS used their own illegal weapons willy nilly, that they see the enemy as a mad dog, and have to take extreme steps to defend themselves.

Not ultimately it doesn't justify their war, especially not in the latter half, but nothing excuses NUNS either.

please let me have my DYRL ~Walkure ver.~

gg devs pls

I'm so glad I don't need subs.

What about Larrazabal and his gang of NUNS cat guys? They're portrayed pretty decently as men with families to go back to.

Just incase you couldnt work out who Lady M was when they mention the Megaroad 01

Pop quiz; how do you defend yourself against the powerful?

Correct answer: gain more power

Windemere was completely justified in its liberation of the star system to create a realm of collective defense, and Roid is philosophically right in believing that the only way Windemere will ever be free of the unjust rule of NUNS is to destroy it and anyone who would side with it.

not the guy you replied to, but this is exactly right. The blame of what happens in Delta fall on a few shoulders. Not swathes of people. The top guys from NUNS who were involved. Roid & company.

It's a complex situation, the one Windermere found themselves on after their independence. It's like NUNS's evilness corrupted them. Their wings turned black, like they said in the anime. In the end they probably thought that unless they took drastic measures NUNS would return with more nukes in no time because of their short lifespans.

Are they going to be able to fix this in one or two movies?

No. It's not justifiable when it involves Ragnans or Voldorians who don't want to be part of it.

I hope they fix her in the movie.

Haha, fucking amazing.

>How does wiping the largest city off the face of the planet equal avoiding maximum collateral damage?
The problem is the MDE was not initially plan to drop on the city, it is just so happens that the MDE was detonated off target. Since they know Wright's mission has failed, they set the MDE to remote control, presuming a proximate fuse was installed, therefore the bomb detonates at the wrong place and wrong time. That is why Major Valak and his superiors said that if that operation was a success, shit like this would not have happened.

They already chose a side when they stood by and did nothing while millions of people on Windemere died. They chose they would rather live under the good graces of a corrupt galactic government than stand up for what was right.

>roleplaying Windermemefag
Pure cringe

The MDE was not supposed to be on the planet in the first place. The NUNS were in the wrong in the very beginning, and they deserve all the wrath thats coming to them.

Easily. The second cour isn't as terrible as retards make it out to be anyways. If Delta was only 23 episodes and it got rid of 19, 20, and 21, people wouldn't be so asshurt over episodes with no action. At this point, the biggest problem the show has that the movie can fix easy is pacing.

it was planned to be dropped on an even BIGGER city. The planned target was the royal capital, Darwent. That's where the ruins with the Sigr Valens was located.

Wright tried to take the MDE away from them, but rather than having it taken (and to hide the proof of their vile scheme) they detonated it remotely, destroying their own forces (Because their lives were less worth to them hiding the truth) and millions of civilians (which they clearly thought nothing of, because they were gonna bomb an even bigger civilian center)

If the operation had been a success, the Sgr Valens would have been destroyed, hence "this wouldn't have happened"

DDF please.

Fuck off Miragefag.

Miragefag please.

>Just incase you couldnt work out who Lady M was when they mention the Megaroad 01

It's a possibility, but it's only a guess. Lest we forget that the captain of the Megaroad-01 is a smart, hyper competent person whose name also starts with M and has a bunch of military connections... versus the ditsy idol who is only good for singing.

The NUNS were in the wrong in the very beginning, and they deserve all the wrath thats coming to them.
Yes, I agree that the NUNS broke the treaty for using MDE, even in this episode as well. But I believe do it out of fear because they had consider the possibility that the protoculture system will be used against them if its falls to the hands of Windies.

>yfw Minmay bitchslaps Mikumo in the last episode

Post yfw its revealed that Lady M is really Mirage.

Fear, Greed, Superiority complex.

Windermere 7 years ago didn't even have the capability to use it. Its 7 years later with the help of Epsilon they finally get it working. And they probably only sought to get it working, because their opponent is a MDE dropping war criminal Again this doesn't excuse Windermere's own war crimes, but the bar was set by NUNS

They didn't know how to properly deal with the situation. They deserved Windermere biting back given what happened. Of course, Roid must be stopped, but I think we are halfway there because they haven't been building up Keith being against his plan for so long for nothing.

>Windemere
>war crimes

wut?

How to defeat Windermere from episode 1:
>step 1: Mass produce ghosts
>step 2: win

It's probably gonna be revealed that the message from Megaroad-1 is 50 years old, sent before it went missing, and that Lady M appearing around this time is just a coincidence.

What happened to Megaroad-01-fags gonna get BTFO yet again.

They thought the Windermereans did it because that's the lie that was spun. You cannot blame them for not rebelling at the sight of apparently nothing.

So if Windies are so righteous in that sense, that does not mean that the whole UN space police is wrong though. This issue happens because of a NUNS's branch fault, and the Windies claim that the whole UN government was at fault for this.

you forgot to rig all of them with explosives that detonate the second you lose control just in case

In the first episode the Windies unleash VARS and the afflicted soldiers deliberately target unarmed civilians.

Oh please. The use of biological weapons, indiscriminate targeting of civilians? Fuck off. Both sides are bad. NUNS got their due, Windermere will get theirs. Let's hope the innocent are spared.

NUN won't budge on the restrictions on Fold Quartz harvesting. Treaties are pretty much set on preventing the proliferation of Dimension Eaters. Given what happened to Gallia 4 understandable.

However NUNS has been doing threat assessments on Protoculture ruins and discovers Windermere has been hiding a Protoculture super weapon in their capital.

They send a MDE illegally just in case as Protoculture advanced weapons are very dangerous that can wipe out billions.

Negotiations fell through. Gramia calls back all forces back to Windermere to kick out NUNS forces.

Fearing that Gramia is messing with stuff he shouldn't have NUNS higher ups in the cluster orders the capital Darwent blown up.

Wright Immelman disobeys but the bomb is dropped anyway.

>In the first episode the Windies unleash VARS

The Vajra's exit from the galaxy unleashed VARS, which happened in the first place because an Earthling fleet went rogue and tried to conquer the galaxy. Don't believe Earth's lies.

If singing is a biological weapon, then Windemere is simply turning the tool of the oppressor against them. And its funny how you find that being a civilian paying for and supporting a corrupt galactic dictatorship acceptable, until they're actually forced to account for the oppression they cause with their tax dollars.

>So if Windies are so righteous in that sense
What sense? They're righteous in wanting independence. That's it. The heinous war crimes of NUNS EXPLAINS why Windermere at the start, acted like they did, but it does not make them righteous. The use of biological weapons isn't righteous. The targeting of civilians isn't righteous. Windie stop being righteous when they go outside Windermere. Their actions are understandable, but not righteous.

We only have proof that the part of NUNS that dealt with Windermere is wrong. How far that rot extends isn't clear. It's possible it all perished in this episode. Along with possible innocnents (unless every single officer on the fleet was aware of what they were carrying and for what purpose).

Like I said before, the blame of what happens in Delta fall on a few select shoulders, rather than entire populations or organizations.

From their point of view it looked like it was neccessary, and

That is not the Windies problem but the NUNs for being unable to control their branches who act in their name and under their flag.
If one US bomber pilot or squadron went and dropped a bomb on a city of another country while carrying the American flag on their machines and the US military does nothing at all to distance themselves from the action, do you think everyone wouldn't immediately point towards the US as a whole instead of the one guy?

>its okay until Windemere threatens me

Theres only one way to make a bully stop. And NUNS is a very big bully with a lot of friends at his lunch table. If Windemere has to go Jackie Chan on the entire lunch room, then so be it.

They willingly and purposefully spread VAR throughout the galaxy. This alone caused civilian deaths and damage.

>what is the USS Liberty
I don't recall the US declaring war on Israel.

Back in the day civis were targeted as a part of war. Nothing has changed. Other than dropping var they've done nothing particularly heinous. Var was a hassle technique. They could have mind controlled people into suicide bombing like in this ep at any time by abusing the VAR like the Cat-man pilot.
Windy approach is merciful given the stakes if they lose.

>We have a deal now, ok? I gave you the mp3 player so you have to marry my son. You can't back out now.

Yield to the true and rightful masters of the Protoculture and the pain will end.

Then if everyone kept on insisting that NUNS were the ones at fault, so what kind of solution do you think could satisfy the Windies since they already have no intention in negotiating? Reforming the NUNS? Weapons disarmament and Dissolving of United government? Let them conquer the Galaxy?

I wish my Dad were as forward thinking. He did buy me a car once, though.

I wonder if he was banging Freyja's mum. I bet he was.

Look at every planet that Windemere has 'conquered''. Each and every single world thrives under peaceful and prosperous governance. Meanwhile, its been decades and decades of UN governance and the galaxy has only suffered constantly for it.

They're not though. They're a defensive weapon against zentraedi. This a key stone towards the peace that will happen, since it'll crush Roid's protoculture heir theory into dust. It also opens up the possibility of curing them of their condition, which would help smoothe things over.

>cure
(lol

Windies need to lose. They need to have their super weapon taken from them. NUNS needs to be called out for its shit. The ones in Windermere who are responsible on their side for the conflict (Roid etc) need to answer for their parts.

also >arbitrary control measure imposed to them by their protoculture slave masters
>not curable

But everyone in Windermere fucking hates you. You think they'll play that recording out loud to clear the Immelmann family name?

It'll happen off screen. It's not important to show.

Hayate was just trying to act cool in front of his waifu. Why piss on the poor guy?

Still the souls of the perished will never come back to life to the world

Blame the protoculture.

I really hope we get some kind of payoff next episode regarding the aerial knights as recompense for suffering twenty five episodes of them being insufferable mary sues.

If humans could get over the Zentradi going on a galactic killing spree, Windies can get over it too.

>defending the same enemies who tried to kill him and his friends

What a cuck

Am I gonna get recompense for suffering this post of yours?

This is a war where nothing happens and the antagonists are the good guys.

They just fly in silly patterns with no payoff or anything.

Her home didn't try to kill him or his friends. Fuck you for implying it. The people they're gonna stop did that. And those people aren't her home

How are they gonna wrap this up in 1 more episode

Song, beating the bad guy. Main couple kisses. Done.

I had dropped this several episodes ago and going over what people are saying in these threads. Seems like I made the right call. I don't think I have ever been so disappointed after such a strong first half since the 2nd and 3rd season of Symphogear.

>Main couple kisses
>Freyjafag still at it

Interviewer: Now let's talk about the triangle, which is an important element in Macross. In episode 16, just when we thought the distance between Hayate and Freyja suddenly became close, they grew apart.

Nemoto: For this triangle, I am striving to make one where the viewers want the three to stay as they are. I firstly wanted a triangle that wasn't about winning and losing but where you would think it was wonderful how the three are standing together. So the first cour was written without a muddy romance but about improving together.

Interviewer: Now that you mention it, it hasn’t been muddy.

Nemoto: That's right. So I purposely created situations where there was no time to focus just on romance, like the discovery about Hayate's father or him going berserk from Freyja's songs. There's a war going on too so it isn’t the time to be focusing on love. How it concludes should be left for the very end.

Not that user but it's cute that someone mentioned "the main couple" and you immediately thought of Hayate and Freyja.

In a way, Immeldad also met Mikumo.

I don't know how they will do it, but I think Windermere deserves to know what really happened, especially those who lost someone to the bomb like Bogue, and Wright deserves it since he really did nothing bad back there.

>did nothing bad
He betrayed his own comrades because he does not like the war he's in.

Fuck off magazinefag, all your stuff save for episode titles are always wrong.

Maybe after the final battle, Hayate jumps off his Siegfried, gives Mirage a thumbs up, runs past her and romantically embraces his Freyja waifu. That'd be a hilarious way to end this so called "triangle".

Now that you mention it.

Hey, it ain't cheating if runes aren't touching.

Not that user but you do realize those are words directly from Nemoto's mouth? I can get wanting to ignore magazine stuff made up by the magazine staff... But when it comes from an official anime staff (Nemoto specifically) you have to stop being an annoying fag.

You mean tried to stop them from comitting a heinous war crime?

>Immeldad really was the one who dug Mikumo out of the ruins
[unmei intensifies]

That's why everything went horribly wrong, Hayate's dad keeps collecting waifus for his son but there was a mistake and Mirage was put in the triangle instead.

So who do you think will die in the next episode?

It's barely Monday morning and I'm already exhausted.

Have a Hoina to get you through the day.

As long as Walkure and Delta are left intact, anyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Hopefully every single character aside from Freyja.

That's cute

Roid for sure, maybe Keith. I don't know about Herman, Bogue or Mikumo. I think Heinz is safe. Personally I think Roid dying would be enough fair game. Windermere and Heinz need a good regent and Keith could fill that role, but maybe they introduced Herman's son precisely for that purpose. Herman has survived for so long that seeing him go wouldn't feel right and since I'm not an edgelord I want Bogue to become an idolfag and return to his two remaining sisters in Windermere. And of course Mikumo deserves happiness.

Hayate too? Freyja needs him almost as much as he needs her, user!

Honestly? I only want Freyja's lifespan fixed. The rest of the Windies can fuck off for all I care.

GAS THE WIND KIKES

Ideon end please. This franchise needs to be reset.

This twisted franchise?

Don't you know some user here start blaming every complaining are from Miragefags, even some of complain are nothing to do with her.

>people thought actually thought the hindu dindu would be the real bad guy
HAHAHAHAAHAH
WINDFAGS ON BLAST
HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER?

The problem is the show's 2nd cour is bad so what he said does not that matter.

This sounds right, but is Macross Delta successful about that?

>Lol@ people who are still believing any of the triangle relationships are in anyway defined. Hayate has shown no interest in either of the girls, Mirage has shown something akin to actually adult romantic interest to Hayate, yet undeservedly was robbed of the attention and development she should have had as a person and Freya's character is literally limited to "Hi I am Ranka 2 with different hair color and without ridiculous dog-ears hairstyle, I don't have a backstory tho(ranka's only redeeming factor) but I just really like singing, y'all!". Hoping Hayate ends up with nobody.

These tears are delicious

>he doesn't like HEXAGONS

I still don't understand what's Miragefags have anything to do with this.
Hell can someone explain since when Miragefags want a HayaMira ending? shippingfags and characterfags are always different group.

I think Miragefags doesn't care about the triangle horse race anymore, user who still posting are butthurt shipperfags.

>NUNSfags still alive
They must be contrarians or shitposters, no one in their right mind would still defend them.

Well can you blame them. Windies can mind control the galaxy and they wiped out an entire fleet. That's just as monstrous as intending to kill more civies than Immeldad originally did. Both factions are horribly wrong.

Hahaha omggg im do mad xddds loooollolol REeeeeeeEE LmfAao frogroflcopter
Is this the reactions you expected? Truly another epic moment that will go down in fansubbing history.

Here are the question for you guys still watch this show?

1.Are you Miragefag?
2.If yes, are you happy now?
3.If not happy, is it because (lose) the triangle?

4.Do you like the writing of NUNS in this show?
5.If you don't like it, is it because you're NUNSfag?
6.If not, please give actual reason why you don't like the writing of NUNS.

7.After all, do you have high hopes for last episode to solve everythings?

Hayate's feelings for Mirage can be summarized as one big fat Thank You.

Episode 13 "Thank you, Mirage"
Episode 19 "Thank you, Mirage"
Episode 22 "Thank you, Mirage"
Episode 25 "Thank you, Mirage"

And then when he marries Freyja and Mirage hands them their wedding rings "Thank you, Mirage"

They are but when you are in love triangle or harem situation, the majority usually tends to want their best girl to win the MC.

USA never really became part of the league of nations.

>MAL shit
Why?

Given their treatment of Mirage, they probably make her fail at that too by having her lose the ring.

My sides. How can miragefags recover from this? Better yet how are they still alive?

>warui
>thanks
What the fuck GG.

I think Heinz realized he fucked up when he heard the souls of NUNSfags screaming in agony. Too fucking late, you gonna die now.

I start doubt some of you are actual Freyjafags.

>And of course Mikumo deserves happiness.
But she killed many people in cold blood in this episode.

No, RUDANJAL ROM MAYAN forced her to sing. Also NUNS deserved it.

What difference does it make? It's not like he said he loved her. Right?

That one girl in the ship doesn't even know she was going to die! come on!

>Also NUNS deserved it
Yea right. Its only the NUNS birsingr division and not the rest of the NUNS.

>Freyja went from simply only wanting to sing to coming to embrace many emotions after joining Walkure
>Hayate grew into someone almost completely different thanks to his encounter with Freyja.
>Mirage as well has gone through much
Ahahahaha. Even the fucking director can't say a single fucking thing about Mirage. He talks about Freya's and Hayate's development, but then just uses "gone through much" for Mirage.
If we get Delta movies I won't be surprised if they drop her character completely.

They did nothing wrong, NUNS deserved it.

>Translators trolling again
Damn it GG subs

Three year old cannot be criminally prosecuted.

No kidding even i like Mirage, but dropping her in movie maybe better for everyone, if they can't(or don't wanna) write her.

What happened?

They don't have to drop ger. Just make her Max with tits it's really not that hard.

He fell in love with her

Windermere are the most human antagonists that Macross has featured until now. By that I mean that they have very human reasons for going to war, like feeling that NUNS's mere existence is a threat. I can understand why they are so polarizing. But as I have said here a few times already, to me they aren't any different from how Frontier fleet acted toward the end of the series when they felt, justifiable so given their losses, the same about the Vajra and Leon took advantage of that fear and hate in order to fulfill his objectives, with Alto being totally on board of that.

He fell in love with Freyja.

That means they have to admit change her setting from as good as Messer to jobber is wrong after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVc2MGBoxU0
Sax and piano cover of Hametsu no Junjou

Freyja won

i dig this

>Tfw want the show to end in Windermere genocide
>It will probably end in power of friendship and song crap

This wasn't so bad when the Zentradi and Varja were more misunderstood, but I want the Windermerans all killed off.

Is there any anime where genocide or mass murder solves the problem?

Great

She hypnotized him with her creepy laugh over time.

GENOCIDEFAGS GENOCIDE SOON

Best thing about Delta is the butthurt.

No good dogfight that didn't need Freya buffing Hayate or glowing magic sfx on the planes.

Can someone leak the album already? I'm dying over here.

This, I'm not even watching anymore, I just want the album

Genocide isn't possible. It's literally only the higher ups of the windies that are screwing up. The civilians have no part of this. They've suffered enough after the bombing.

I hate myslef but I like Mirage

what do?

no

But most of us like Freyja's buffing. Especially freyjafags.

So we're back to shitposting till we reach the last episode.

The NUNS pretty much acting like that was what made Heinz decide to use that in the first place. You're still not getting it, right? They are proving Windies right that they are evil monsters.

>Further the Windy are retaliating and wouldn't have escalated if left alone.

Expecting a bunch of manifest destinies not to keep going? What an idiot.

When left alone they went straight for a 'Let's conquer/enslave the cluster' plan so is it any suprise noone's going to leave them alone a second time?

Roid may be the one pushing the conquer the galaxy thing but the people of the planet appear to have no problems with it and they were certainly happy with Gramia's
idiotic 'FREE THE CLUSTER WITH SLAVERY' plan. Not one sign of the knight's or anyone else having issue with enslaving worlds.

Remember when Freyjafags keep saying Freyja is going to win?

Still hasn't happened and it will never happen.

It's not like there's anything worth discussing over the anime anymore.

Yes the episodes showing paceful market places guarded by brainwashed soldiers really gave Windermere the moral high ground. Whoops too much sarcasm.

>There's one whole more episode guys! Mirage got this!

We aren't getting the Frontier HYPE final battle, are we?

fuk u gg

Did you even watch the episode?

The chances of a large space battle has gone down the drain since they oneshotted the NUNS fleet - again.

>She'll win in the OVAs!

NUNSfags are so scared, afraid and insecure.

>shitpost for months about the incoming Wind genocide
>the ones who get the genocide end are NUNShits

Like pottery.

>implying miragefags even exist in the first place

All of them are either falseflagger or shitposter.

Stage 5 - Acceptance

Well the staff still have one more episode to make it good.
Question, can the staff made it?

Literaly monsters proficient at murder

Sounds like Windermerans, all right. Meanwhile the NUNSfag in the past saved their asses.

>about the incoming Wind genocide
Wright did that for free a long time ago

>shilling your own video.

She moved on guys. Now her fags should do the same.

No

Why are you putting that on him? Did you not see it? His hands are clean.

>Yasuda: What will be crucial is Roid of the aerial knights gradually becoming suspicious or rather revealing his ambitions.
>It might be good to focus on what Roid's ultimate goals are and how Keith and Heintz will react to that when it is revealed.

So this actually confirms HAYATE, FREYJA AND MIRAGE ARE IRRELEVANT TO THE MAIN PLOT? It's all about Heinz and Keith reacting to Roid.

What an awful show.

Everyone thought that until they realized that half the girls in Macross have names that begin with an M.

Misa, Milia, Myung, Mylene. It goes on. Even Lucy's last name began with an M.

>Acceptance
Their survival is literally a buffed Hayate.

Just like this reply i doubt some of you are actual Freyjafags.
I start doubt some of you are actual Miragefags.

To be fair, she never anger that Hayate don't love her, and i guess she will never confess, and it ends.
Still, i think this would be better for everyone if this officially ends in 3-5 episodes earlier.

So how forced will the kumbayah ending will be?

It's already forced as it is but how low will the staff go?

>Not one sign of the knight's or anyone else having issue with enslaving worlds.

Did you miss episode 15? Herman certainly had a problem about it. He conveniently mentioned the White Knight squad objected Roid's strategy and Var use first for you to know.

But user, neither Heinz nor Keith seem happy about the result. They wanted to stop NUNS, but maybe not at that cost because it means stooping down to NUNS's level. I'm not defending NUNS, by the way, I just think that this ep has made it clear that Windermere has let itself be swept into an spiral of war and hate and maybe just now they are realizing it.

This is another thing I love about these threads.
>NUNSfags treating Immeldad as their hero for months
>in the end Immeldad did nothing and was against NUNS

Delta has been shitting on NUNSfags and Miragefags again and again and again and debunking every single theory and prediction they came up with.

Her character fags moved on long time ago, problem is shipping fags, i mean really big problem, because i have feeling it won't end even the show ends, the shitposting wars still happens.

That said, don't you think it just one or few person that keep framing the waifu war?

This. Alto did the same same shit: follow some madman who used a singer as weapon to protect his home. Hell, he even LET SHERYL kill herself by singing if she must too so her voice would be weaponized.

Alto is Keith with mommy issues.

But I like her

No, user. That confirms that the main triangle was resolved a long time ago so there's no need to focus on it. Hayafre is the OTP, Mirage is a who. The Heinzbowl is the one that is still unresolved.

every part of nuns that doesnt defect as soon as they know that they are planning on nuking pretty much a whole fucking sector deserves to eat his own nuke

You keep saying they did. But they didn't. You're not the voice of them.

Because they aren't psychos? Heinz didn't intent the NUNS garrison to die, only subjugated. The point is that their actions pushed Heinz to take that decision because he saw the proof they were pieces of shit and Roid was right.

Did you forget the only reason Heinz sang was to stop the bloodsheed of an open war? That's mentioned like thousands of times in the first cour.

Kaname-san is so cute! CUTE!

they arent screwing up though
other then interacting with these (((merchants))) more than they have too everything they are doing is righteus

All of walkure are cute, tbqh, senpai

But the director is answering about the plot story resolution and he never even bothered to mention Chaos' role in the story.

Dude, we have known for a while that Heinz and Keith would oppose Roid, also the Wind Singer is essential to stop the Star Singer. It's clear as water Keith and Heinz will rebel against Roid, probably along with the rest of the Knights.

Chaos made Walkure and Mikumo. What more do you need? What else could he fucking tell you?

Larrazabal and his boys are still alive. They're all good boys. They can fight the windies. There are still other NUNS garrisons in general.

The final episode will be in Ragna

>japanese white washing the anime
ok
We know Messer

Freyja might be the wind singer they need stop Mikumo actually.

But they did, notice people keep saying
>Freyjafag still delusional
are nothing more than just shitposter(s), they are not fan of Mirage, they just want to troll Freyjafags because Freyjafags are the biggest group here.

Freyjafags being delusional is the same as breathing.

All of your fanbase's predictions are wrong and will still be wrong.

See, just like i said.

I
JUST
WANT
MAKINA
DOUJINS

So you're saying there's almost no Miragefags here left (what you call real Miragefags) since all the Miragefags still here are fakes who are mad about shipping and want to shitpost?

Alto is Keith, Bogue, Herman, etc. The difference is that since he was the protagonist the viewers could sympathize with him easier, but in the end he was wrong and his actions were wrong, like those of the Windies. But the message with all these characters (Alto and Knights) is that wa and loss can turn good people into warmongers.

If all of Mr. berger's assumptions are correct, then there must be a reason to why he keeps on bringing tidbits of information such as megaroad-01 and lady M. It's either he is telling the truth or he is just baiting audience in believing.

"""suffered"""

Life was all but the same before and after the bombing

One town got wiped out and the rest are still thriving

In both wars they've suffered the least casualties while the UN forces get wiped out in droves, possibly more than the entire population of Darwin two or threefold

So much """suffering""" indeed

Ranka 2.0 will die

Yup, i can see maybe 2 Miragefags still here, but that's it, i mean
>Mirage is irrelevant
maybe a meme at first, but after 25 episode i can deny this anymore, even i want her do something cool and worth for everyone to remember, but i guess it's not happening.

Its pretty obvious he's baiting. Delta isn't gonna turn the Macross core on its head. He's going to proven wrong in the end, singing is for healing and happiness. The Lady M stuff is just more of Bilrer from Frontier since Kawamori loves toying with the "Megaroad 01, when!?"-fags

She won't die but she will get Heinz'd up and will be taken to Lady M for further treatment.

Then Lady M is in another galaxy, never revealed who she really is.

user, I know that. I wasn't trying to defend NUNS. My point is that maybe Heinz and Keith wanted to stop NUNS but not this way with so many deaths.

>singing is for healing and happiness
>when the entire show spells it out for you that songs are literally weapons if used a certain way

Idolshitters should leave the intricacies of Macross.

Nah, with the elimination of NUNS fleet of evil, then maybe just maybe, NUNS has had similiar amounts of causlties as the millions they inflicted at the end of the last war.

Get ready to be BTFO. I'm just saying it for your sake it'll hurt less. Like I won't be the one doing it, I won't know who you are so I can't even laugh at you. But this is macross. You know it's coming.

>NUNS has had similiar amounts of causlties as the millions they inflicted at the end of the last war.
Entire wings were wiped out because Windermere people are super humans.

Then you have the Aerial Knights later on soloing entire fleets.

>I have no arguments
>Y-you'll b-be BTFO next w-week!
>I-it's m-my first M-macross! T-they'll be h-happy and f-friendly!

MIsa/Hikaru and Isamu/Myung didn't happen until the last episode, anons. Technically 2 was last episode as well, but that had the weakest love interest in the series and isn't canon.

SDF: Singing leads to zentraedi understanding
7: songs saves the universe
Zero: love saves the day
Frontier: Singing to the Vajra leads to understanding

?

No HayaFre doujins?

Place your bets
strawpoll.me/11258800

I doubt even Roid or Keith or Heinz will die in ending.

Understanding ≠ Healing and happiness

Mirage is standing on the loser's side though. Like this was actually intentional or something.

>die

The staff has refused to kill anyone from the Windermere side, even the useless backdrop ones; what makes you think they will kill a few in the ending if they were spared and given plot armor this far?

They did not even let Hayate blow up Cassim and instead opted for the Mary Sue death where he just crashes and Hayate suddenly cares about him.

No one is dying.

animators love dropping little hints

Only if Mirage have Ranka's development.
I mean yes made her unlikable still better than "Mirage who?" treatment.

Speak for yourself. I'm happy she avoided the Ranka trap.

>suddenly
Because it's not like Cassim was a great guy who spared his life and Freyja, helped them and is someone his waifu cares about, right?

You're so salty.

>blue with yellow
>red alone
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

>caring about an enemy who was trying to kill you during a battle

Roid dies.

It's intentional because you have the reference of the VF and the Macross on the same place.

Autism

One month later you won't say this because you don't even remember who is Mirage, mean while Ranka still be remembered even it's because many people don't like her.

>Freyja is irrelevant and a shit just as the delusional freyja shitposters who suffer from psychosis and schzophrenia.
I agree with you, Mr delusional freyja shitposter with schizophrenia

>many people don't like her
Not true

They became Orange Ranka and are still the same uppity shitters with a different sticker

lewd

>suddenly

Hayate cared about him before that.

Meant to

Compare Cassim's death to Messer's. The constant Windnigger bias this show forces is pathetic.

>cared about him
Did you watch the show?

He got manhandled and he listened for a couple of minutes as Freyja compromised their mission for a bunch of apples.

So a 5-10 minute conversation with your enemy suddenly makes you care about him even though he's trying to kill you?

When you put it like that, all the losers are on the left side here.

We already know that Roid and Kaname lose, and that Reina and Mikina already won.

What's the matter NUNSfag? Need a little more genocide? Its at the very end of the latest episode, enjoy it!

Messer did not even have to die, in all seriousness.

It only left a numerical hole in Delta Platoon and his death did not change any of his comrades and it even regressed all of them a lot.

I just happy that Symphogear will become flagship series of Satelight after the messed up Macross Delta.

>anyone who doesn't like how Windniggers are portrayed is a NUNSfag

Don't you get tired of this? Both sides are terrible and have gone far beyond the limit of being sympathizable. The only difference is the show doesn't go out of the way to pretend NUNS are dindu nuffin good boys.

Minmay was an idiot, 0 change she is Lady M

Macross Delta was a mistake.

OP Freyja is a retarded genki girl doing stupid things like Ranka Lee

>comparing 8 years of Frontier with 4 months of Delta
Ichido Dake single sold more CDs on its 1st, 2nd and consequent weeks than Triangler. But obviously it doesn't matter for shitposter like you.

this episode was bad

this series is bad

>OP Freyja is a retarded genki girl doing stupid things like Ranka Lee
CHECK
>non-pilot
CHECK
Idolshit
CHECK
It's difficult to argue against facts.

You also have to take into account Delta's digital sales.

Delta is still better than GX.

Cassim could have killed him easily and Freyja and didn't. He also expressed concern for them. He was like the closest of a father figure in his life for those 5 minutes because Arad fails.

GX is still better than Delta even GX also suffered in problematic second half.

>Cassim is a better father figure to Hayate than Arad
>Herman is a better teacher figure to Mirage than Arad
Hilarious.

Cute

Oh my fucking.....

>Cassim us a better father figure to Hayate than Arad

C'mon now. Arad tried to comfort Hayate about his dad before he learned the truth. He also made him blush lel

Oh my fucking.....
It's obviously the same guy with a different flag samefagging every day.
STOP replying to their own shitposts.

Arad this character is pointless.
Not only that, he also eat up every other Delta team's screentime.
Delete him could improve the show by a lot.

Kaname ga ore no megami.

He should have died instead of Messer.

OOOOH GEE
IF ONLY SOMEONE CARED ABOUT MACHINA

>he also eat up every other Delta team
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I regret spending 25 weeks watching this.

You've spent years breathing the air that could've gone to others and I don't see you regretting that.

That was weak even for you, Deltafag.

No one.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing tho. Could just be because of stress. It's barely Monday and I'm already drowning in work.

>hating Ranka's puppy ear hair
Pleb.

Stockholm syndrome.

>captcha
You will.

>ACTUALLY addressing what happened with Megaroad-01
wat

Dude, I am a day-1 Miragefag but GOD DAMN IT after her "go see Freyja cuz I lost mmmkay" I just want to punch her in the face.

NUNS did nothing wrong. Windniggers will pay for their war crimes

>Huh!!?

Yeah implying you're Miragefag.

You think Freyja will make a song out of Immeldad's letters?

>instrumental piano version of DYRL starts playing in the Freyja and Hayate scene
Nice.

Please stop with the deathflags, though. ;_;

That would be really fucking neato.

Who could be this Lady M... no idea

yfw lady M is MGuvava

did they really think that hayate and freyja would be a popular ending

Noone wants Mirage, user. Let it go.

It's the most shipped pair out of the triangle.

It's the nips OTP and the majority of us ship it as well. So yes.

It's a fine OTP, maybe KanaMes is more popular but that one won't happen anymore, so they need HayaFre or otaku's heart will break.

Honestly all they need was to copy and paste AC4 story.