Can anyone identify this anime character on the phone?

Can anyone identify this anime character on the phone?

Please. I will delete this as soon as I get the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Pico, from Boku no Pico.

You can't delete threads fucktard

I hate 3DPD.

/thread

Thanks user. Now I will impress my love interest with my knowledge of anime and win her heart

Who is this semen demon?

That's Crona from soul eater.

Me

>implying it's a she

Please tell me that's a boy

Is this grill I'm talking to.

Thanks m8.

Janitors or mods, you can delete now. Sumasen *tips katana and bows*

So it's a fun posting thread huh?

What's her disease? she looks like an alien

Those are some round eyes

Why would you want it to be a boy? Are you gay?

Did you just use a word that represents the homsexual binary gender as an insult?

Is this from a Nuzlocke comic?

It's Keit-ai.

Yes.

Someone figure out who this girl is and alert her to these posts.

It's actually a boy

She's a mexican cosplayer or something like it. I've seen her more than a couple of times on Cred Forums.

It's probably OP and her ginormous fish eyes

>mexican
What is its name

Idk the bitch on the phone is from soul eater. So figure it out from there.

inb4 spoon feeding

>mexican
I would let her through the wall

She's crispy chan, she used to post on /x/. OP is just getting catfished

IT'S NOT A BOY YOU

NO YOU HAVEN'T

ANIMES HAVE BIG EYES TOO.

MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.MODS DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.

But they're not 3d you faggot

Stop shitting up our shitposting thread OP

She's kinda cute for a 3D pig

Mods are at bible study

A girl falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

lol wat. Mexicans don't cosplay

The only anime mexicans care about is DBZ

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I... I love her

>Mods
Who?

Mexican, huh? Maybe I should look her up and work towards getting dat cosplayer pussy, compadre.

i think you mean saint seiya

FINDS

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Wasn't Nyanners Hispanic too?

She isn't mexican, she's from NY if I recall correctly

Look at these Mexicans stealing the white people cosplay.

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

FINDS

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Check my numbers

Gaiaonline turned to shit too long ago.

Voy a publicar esto todos los días hasta que te guste.

Why the fuck would anyone want to date someone that has a baby, an 18 year old at that?

Her Instagram is alterhacker and she's a verified qt3.14

inb4 black lives matter mods

¡LO ODIO!

Pero amo todos mis amigos en Cred Forums.

We're safe then. They're probably too busy sitting down at the national anthem right now.

Check this 9.

You aren't talking to her, she is some personality/idol on r9k for people to worship from afar.

Fuck off crossboarder scum

Check mine

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

Check mine

everyone post better looking girls

LO ODIO

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over Cred Forums, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.

I'll stick with 2d girls