Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Remember to relax and take it easy. Report and ignore shitposting. Afterhours edition.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg
i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg
i.4cdn.org/a/1474069528198.jpg
imgur.com/a/sZe66
imgur.com/a/8Upi9
imgur.com/a/QmPAj
my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ)
imgur.com/a/5ooE5
imgur.com/a/MrsuO
imgur.com/a/01azx
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496
imgur.com/a/oytrB
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/dWZgl
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/a4o4g
i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png
i.imgur.com/18VBzbe.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
imgur.com/a/fHmoe
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
imgur.com/a/Z2pBi
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
youtube.com/watch?v=VN3Mus6dig0
imgur.com/a/63qaf
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
youtube.com/watch?v=gGrNAB45CtY
imgur.com/a/cU4Ha
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/XO4kr
i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/e9J4N
files.catbox.moe/5kpows.png
files.catbox.moe/e5cey2.png
files.catbox.moe/zxcf9n.png
files.catbox.moe/sywvk1.png
files.catbox.moe/tiqp9x.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/qtNq8
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=catmouth_(artist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to request Mai Natsume preparing to throw or throwing her spear:
i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai in her combat outfit holding a morning star lily:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Eureka dressed as an Ojou/Rich smug girl ohohoho laughing or just with drills In her hair.
More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime as a teacher, a baker, or ordering one of each at the ice cream shop. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Rin as a smug milf, bragging that she still has her figure.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a Yakuza Boss lady. Clothes that are elegant and sexy but also kind of tomboyish would be preferred.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice Monday
youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Kagura cooking in a kitchen, please! Apron and/or chef's hat are optional.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

]Requesting my lovely Tamaki wearing her miko outfit and playing with a sylveon please! Perhaps nuzzling it like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
Sylveon ref: i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg

Or cosplaying as Felix from Re:Zero i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg

Or wearing this outfit i.4cdn.org/a/1474069528198.jpg

Or anything else cute and not too lewd, perhaps with some cute red framed glasses! Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend~

Requesting Kukuru.

Here are some ideas that you might consider:
- Wearing a mahou shoujo outfit, maybe like Miyu’s one ( imgur.com/a/sZe66 ) or any design you’d like.
- Wearing hiking/camping gear, like in Yama no Susume ( imgur.com/a/8Upi9 ).
- Playing or holding a euphonium ( imgur.com/a/QmPAj ).

Anything else is also fine.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! My birthday is this Tuesday, so I'm requesting my waifu Cosmos from Fairy Tail either:

-Giving me a cake or cupcake made of any sour fruit.
-Giving me a present and inside it's a flytrap table decoration.
-Naked green ribbon like this (my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg) or this (my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
-She wishing me a happy birthday with a Giratina origin form (my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)

Can be with or without SI (drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 [Although it's the origin form mask])

Any other birthday situations are also welcomed.

Also, joint request with BirdyAnon with both wearing traditional dresses (imgur.com/a/JMKhJ) with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"

Thank you, and happy birthday to all other anons whose birthday was this week/would be next week.

Requesting Kirino, in some sort of fluffy SI picture, anything from cuddling together, to shopping together, to pretending to be magical girls together; Anything would be nice.
Ref is here: imgur.com/a/5ooE5

Alternatively, I'd love to see her dressed as Cure Miracle, or in Mirai's school uniform, and casting cute spells: imgur.com/a/MrsuO Or looking super fashionable in the Moschino Barbie line, any of the outfits would be nice to see her in! imgur.com/a/01azx

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated, just nothing too lewd, please.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight, having a nice comfy nap or conquering a tiny cardboard or plush city and my heart in a cute dinosaur Kigurumi!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi sleeping against a tree holding hands.

- Mamimi with shark teeth.

- In a pencil skirt and mary janes.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful week!

Celebrating Mexico's Independence Day that was Friday and joint requesting with Cosmofag, Birdy and Cosmo wearing traditional dresses with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Dress ref: imgur.com/a/JMKhJ

Or
Requesting Birdy in her under cover outfit please, light lewd is ok.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK

Or
In one( or more if you want to) of these school girl uniforms.
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
skipping class, or on the top floor of a school enjoying the view.

Good luck everyone.

Requesting Haruhi using Vira's bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062 or inviting me to a lap pillow while using a sweater dress like this one danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496 .
Another idea would be playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her imgur.com/a/oytrB .
Anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Just requesting something cute.

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd like one of the following if possible:

• It's our second anniversary next weekend! Anything appropriate would be appreciated! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

◦ As a Super Sentai Ranger/Power Ranger. Holding the helmet instead of wearing it obviously. Preferably based off the Go-Buster or Gokaiger suits. I'll let you pick what colour.
◦ Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.)
◦ The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ PoV pic like this (SFW but still kinda lewd) imgur.com/a/dWZgl but with a kinder, more loving expression on her face. Normal outfit preferred.
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ Cosplaying as Athena Cykes from Phoenix Wright

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing the pilot suit from "last exile" (like the one who wears Tatiana Wisla).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/a4o4g

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Kneesocks hunting Metal Slimes.
Metal Slime ref: i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

thank you guys, I needed this to update my filter.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-diving in the ocean
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-Mai in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands, smiling but with a small drop of sweat on her face as if she were embarrassed

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

K

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Nono while crossing her arms.
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png

Requesting my darling with a Sylveon, pretty please
i.imgur.com/18VBzbe.jpg
Just being cute, having a good time etc.
Previous request would still be very appreciated

and so would anything really. Have week!

Requesting Natsume surrounded by fireflies or releasing sky lanterns for the Moon festival preferably wearing a qipao, anything else is cool as well

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

requesting
anything is fine cute or lewd preferred

Requesting Kaito wearing comfy fall clothing like a jacket with a scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

>OP isn't waifu-tan
Fuck off.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please, in a sleepy bedside pic like shown in the reference. Anything is appreciated of course, thank you!

not Cred Forums

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this bigger album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Waifu-tan is a stupid meme that should have been put to pasture already.

Requesting Crona wearing running shorts (bike shorts/spats, basically) and incredulously asking the viewer if he really expects him to go out wearing them. (His top can be a jacket, sweater, etc. Doesn't matter too much.)

Alternately, requesting anything viewer interaction/PoV related. I love that stuff.

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Thanks.

Since Persona 5 is out requesting Aigis dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
Her taking a bubble bath or just cleaning her self off with bubbles covering her up.
As a Metal Slimegirl imgur.com/a/fHmoe
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
With a alternate hair style maybe a long one or, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

>not Cred Forums
>made by people from Cred Forums based off of art from RAITA
Try harder.

And what, collages aren't?
Waifu-tan is OP for a reason. I don't need to be reminded that X-bro requested here.

>bla bla bla
character from a game.

Just report and ignore, please don't respond to shitposts in my place.

There have been plenty of OPs posted without the waifu-tan meme.

Try harder, or better yet just stop shitposting.

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this weekend, the Mid Autumn Festival was last thursday, so something like viewing the full moon or eating some mooncakes together would be nice.
Another idea would be something involving my SI and her doing something cute together. Maybe even something simple like her saying "I love you so much."
Thanks in advance!

SI: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png

How about you stop being a damn newfag that pushes these fucking collages like hotcakes, because they magically don't count as deliveries.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters trying to start drama to derail the thread.

Kindly requesting Colette being cute dressed similarly to Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono), preferably still wearing her pantyhose
Alternatively, her being cute similarly to any of these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or anything else overflowing with cuteness

Nice strawman, but I never even said anything about collages in my post. I'll give you a C- for effort though.

Requesting Len enjoying catnip.

anything is fine too.

are you guys goint to request something new?
im pretty sick of these repost of meme waifus.

Requesting a drunk Mirai being disheveled, maybe some of her clothes slipping off

When are you going to draw more Mirai and Rori-tan lewd. I live for that stuff

Requesting my love Yuu hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood (ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi ), or as a powerful fire mage casting some flashy fire spells.

Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
(Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6 )
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Requesting Inori standing in the rain under an umbrella.

Dressed like Lillie from Pokemon Sun/Moon i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
Or wearing Illya's cat suit i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Well looks like she wasn't draw this weekend. Good luck everyone still requesting, your waifus are cute and deserve a nice drawing.

>30+ imgur views
Soon (tm)

Can't wait for re:zero waifufags to start posting starting next week and there's nothing shitposters can do to stop them now.

we already have one of those.

Why is that a problem?

Someone should pick Elsa.

Maybe a more permanent feeling Rem.

>EMT-fag soon
I can't wait.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-In thighhighs and a sweater, posing like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp

-As a Pokemon Go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP

-Wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

-Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

Please and thank you.

Maybe when you pm me on discord, I can't really put it anywhere public

It's not, but some user got shit on pretty badly some weeks ago for posting rem.

Here a sketch.

>Maybe when you pm me on discord, I can't really put it anywhere public
But then that would mean joining the discord. Do you still talk on pixiv?

cute!

>pm me on discord
>left ojii-cord
are you going to come back? ;_;

You don't have to join a server/channel to pm someone, but yeah pixiv works too.

Not OR but justice

>but yeah pixiv works too.
Okie dokie. I've been meaning to ask you for a while to draw Mirai and Rori-tan again. Good to know you still use pixiv

Testing

F+

pls draw my waifu again rori

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
If you prefer a specific request, I would like to request her wearing an oversized chemise, please!
Bonus point if she's either waking up or trying to be sexy!

But if you want to do something else entirely that's alright too.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Oh my, this is completely adorable. I absolutely love everything about how adorable she looks! I have a big stupid grin on my face. No one will ever be able to end her path of cuteness and sometimes cuddles of destruction.

Thank you so much! I hope you have a lovely week, because you just made mine!

To celebrate a hundred years of tank warfare, requesting Yukari celebrating with a cake shaped like the Mark1 with number candles spelling 100 on the top.
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ

Requesting Hakuno with her nice twintail hairstyle on the top right please. For something specific if you want to do it, Hakuno in anyone of the Grand Order Mystic Code outfits or just something nice of her in her Estella outfit.

Nice request

I wish you'd draw my waifu again, your art's so incredibly cute. Really nice work, Rori.

Nice! The clothes look influenced by Append Miku, or one of her other outfits, reminded me of pic related too; and it's a perfect time to see Inori sing since she just got an upgraded concert hologram model. Great timing, great job! Thank you a lot for drawing Inori, and have a good week.

i hope he draws my waifu with a big dick again.

Nice drawings as always, Rori.

still no request in this thread. what's happening?

I had intended to draw more this weekend, but I got banned for some reason.

Anyway, here's this at least. Hope you like.

Who?

>already monday
I give up for this weekend, good luck anons.

Posting for Hanefag
Dear Drawfriends, While anything cute of my dearly beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil. Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.
As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Thank you very much for drawing her ddd. Your work looks very nice; I especially like the pose you drew Mai in and think you did a very good job with her outfit as well. Thanks again, and I wish you a great week.

Requesting my cute Maihime posing like Marilyn Monroe in her famous skirt scene.

I love you all.

Thank you for the kind words.

Last shot! Requesting Maki dressed as Josuke from Jojo Part 4.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg

Anything smug or cute is also definitely appreciated! Thank you, and have a good weekend!

Good luck on the drawings!

Love ya too, Toyonefag. Is there something wrong? Your request last thread was unusually barren as well.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
- As a loli wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
-My SI princess carrying Akeno imgur.com/vWUYgq0
Or Anything else would be fine

Getting tired and these sketches don't even feel like they're worth delivering

That's not true. They are great. But make sure you get some rest as well.

You're welcome. Nurse Caren is probably my favorite of her.

Hey Rori, would you like to do another art trade with me?

I'm pretty jelly.

>these sketches don't even feel like they're worth delivering
Yeah. Especially when you're delivering for people who already got something. You should just go to sleep

Why don't you make some undelivered people happy with sketches? Your art is cute, and fine.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra wearing the outfit of Ciel Alençon

preferably with matching ribbons depending on which hairstyle you go with

hope you had a wonderfully productive weekend~

Wow, great stuff as always Rori! You can always make her so cute and lewd at the same time, and I'm really liking this one due to her position and the plaid shirt. There's also something about her eyes that's making her look great. I'm glad I saw this before going to sleep; thank you again, have a good week and good night!

I know right? The greed of those who expect Rori to stay up and deliver for them after they already have something is laughable

stop drawing what you want to draw

Rori and his harem, nothing new.

>As a catgirl in the catgirliest outfit and pose you can think of, because catgirls are adorable
Cats do not wear clothes so I think this is the most fitting outfit

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing a Miko Qipao doing a kung-fu pose

Alternatively as a cute nurse, please and thank you in advance

Nobody here is outright expecting extra deliveries.

I want Rori to draw what Rori wants to draw, because Rori's art is nice and he has fun doing it at his pace.
Maybe you should stop being bitter and take it easy. You're not expected to get anything, and shitposting drawfags won't make it any better.

Requesting Yukari!

Celebrating the Mid-autumn festival, moon watching, in a qipao or something else appropriate,

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts,

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

t. Rori's drawharem. I'm onto your tricks

>Cats do not wear clothes
Maybe your cat doesn't.

Never once has he drawn her.
Again, nobody's outright expecting second cakes.

Even if I was, you're seriously going to tell someone they can't draw certain characters?

>Never once has he drawn her
Sure thing

He's the one who said he was tired. Are perhaps upset because I'm telling him to get some rest, quite possibly denying you a cake as a result?

Ganbatte rori

Really gorgeous, I love the Japanese maple leaf which in a sense symbolizes our loving union. Her eyelashes and nice and fluffy, and overall I think it's really nicely done. I love it, thank you very much for this and I hope you have a lovely week!

Sure, but who? Sorry my memory is terrible.

I don't know which waifufag you think I am, but I can assure you. Please calm down.

Another week without a delivery. Oh well! See you all next weekend and i hope you all have a nice week!

Salt is free
I'm with you on this buddy. But it's just not worth it, all the arguing. If you really want to get in on the action the passcode to the harem is "please fuck me with your futacock and share my waifu around like the hot meat she is"

>maple leaves, japanese in nature
everyone knows they are swedish
youtube.com/watch?v=VN3Mus6dig0

Serious question, if I were to ask which waifu has the least amount of deliveries, if not none, what would come to mind?

I'm sad to say that I haven't had internet for a while, I didn't pay the bill yet

My past delivery was so amazing that I haven't reeeally wanted another anytime soon, but I still feel like visiting these threads.

>Yeah. Especially when you're delivering for people who already got something. You should just go to sleep
I mean, at least stick to your words next time, faggot.

Serious answer: Rin Eba. Or at the very least not enough given how cute she is

Kyou Fujibayashi.
I have not seen Kyoufag get shit for like two months at least.

Probably Yuuna.

I thought it wouldn't look fall-y enough just black-and-white. I'm glad you like it.

>at least stick to your words next time
I'm doing just that. He was tired, said he didn't feel like delivering so I told him to go to sleep. Are you that desperate for cakes you can't read properly now? Your greed has blinded you

This is absolutely amazing, did it get ignored because people think it's from pixiv? Reverse image search gives nothing for me.

Rinanon, please.

Likely someone who isnt even mentioned because they are so off the radar

prob tsubaki, i want to see her get more art

Oh wow that's pretty damn lewd, but a situation like this is exactly what I had in mind, I love the uncomfortable expression she has being this bothered by the heat! She looks very cute and sweaty Thank you very much, Nyanarchist!
And as expected of you, Rori, suggestive, very much so, and I love it. I love her playing with her tail in general too, and as always, you drew her very cute. Thank you very much!
Hope you guys have a nice week.

Examples?

Probably bad timing and not meme enough.

Who do you think got the best delivery this weekend?

Funny how I never mentioned anything about deliveries, especially since I'm still waiting on mine for this week.
You can stop now.

Any girl who gets requested regularly will have deliveries. The answer to your question are some girl that got requested a couple of times and the requester then gave up.

If I had relevent examples id mention them. I dont keep up with who and who doesnt get a delivery and how long people have been here. I am just saying the true people who are forgotten about probably wont even be mentioned, half of the replies will be jokes like anyway

I swear I'm not him. I just think she goes undelivered too often

Akarin

I see, I'm glad it's nothing too bad. I know how you feel though, it can be nice here at times. It's also nice to have another Sakifriend here, too.

Thanks again rori!

I wasn't particularly jealous of anyone this week, but this thread still exists so something worth being jealous for might still appear.

But I do hope ryai chooses my waifu and my pokemon choice next.

This, usually when people complain about not getting a delivery after 3 months or so it is because they didnt even request every weekend

>You can stop now.
You first you greedy fag. I just told Rori to go to sleep and you suddenly started whining like a bitch

That's it? Our God-King has graced you with His Ability and all you repay Him with is a simply "Thanks again rori!"? Do you even know how many people have been waiting to get even a single delivery for Him?

The nerve of some people.

I thank him off site!

Oh and if you're here paintr, thank you very much for that drawing from last weekend, I was asleep by the time you posted and the thread died before I woke up. It was very lovely.

Reminder to report shitposting.

Who needs drawings, am I right?

>rub
>not lick
?

Cool!

nice, good for the tall waifu

You too, my man. Don't know if you saw these earlier in the week, but here.
imgur.com/a/63qaf

Rori, when you will draw all your non-favorites?

imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Rori, you said you'd draw them, but then you never did. ;_; Why leave the discord?

OR here

Wow that's really cute and perfectly wide! Watercolors are looking great too, I think that might possibly make you the first person to ever draw Nori in watercolors. Thanks for doing her!

Very cute! Looks like you're on a roll this weekend with all your deliveries, all looking great, but this Nori especially is tip top 10/10 out of all of them. Might be some personal bias though hah

Fuckin saved guys thanks and have a great weekend (if there even is any weekend left in the world)

>Why leave the discord?
There are plenty of reasons for that.

he used to draw other girls here and there but people kept bitching about him drawing his favorites so he stopped doing anything but drawing his favorites
bitching about shit rarely ever accomplishes anything but making everything worse for most people, i wish the people who don't argue solely for the sake of chaos would realize that

>that feel when you finally look up the source material for the closest you could call waifu after 5 years and it has her tits on 1st page

geez

>them
?

Requesting Erza please!

This week is our 4th year anniversary, so something cute or romantic, like a wedding dress, would be much appreciated! Many thanks!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Congratulations user.

Feel free to just give me a doodle back as well, I like doodles.

And I guess that's it for tonight, it's too late.

I just haven't felt like drawing at all for the past few weeks, sorry user. Maybe I'll get back in the mood eventually.

Goodnight rori. Thanks for dropping by; have a good rest!

What girl is this? I wish to draw her.
Or source, please.

Kukuru is super cute and I look forward to see what the Kukuru user draws as well. Nice job

That's BB from fate

>>that feel when you finally look up the source material for the closest you could call waifu after 5 years and it has her tits on 1st page
It happens. There are several requesters in these threads in a similar position, but the heart wants what the heart wants and you have to make the best of it.

Now that's an interesting pose! Thank you for drawing her despite it being Sunday/Monday, do you have a name?

Did Miia user request these? I think her and Toyone would be good friends, as well as some other waifus.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGrNAB45CtY

Just from the manga then, I guess?
Then I will draw her.

I don't understand what you're asking

Her husbando posted the ref in the last thread I think

BB is from fate/extra and fate/extra CCC games, the outfit she's wearing in that is from CCC.
Never read fate/extra CCC foxtail so dunno if she's in it or not.

Thank you, I hope to have many more years with her together.

I've actually wanted to talk to you about a request you made some months ago involving my waifu. I don't think it got fulfilled but I'd like to joint request it sometime with you if you don't mind

It was the one with Cyan

Ehehe, I guess that's true. No complaints to be made from me, just a little worry about her expecting the same in kind from me.
Thanks for drawing her Rori, I've missed seeing you around as much as before.

Sweet dreams, hope ya'll get something.

Ah, thank you so very much Rori! This cute sketch of her puts a grand smile upon me face.

Please have a nice rest.
I hope you get a nice tummy rub too.

BB is from CCC only. Not the original /Extra.

and , just want you guys to know that if the last thread of the weekend is dead by the time I get off work tomorrow (it probably will be) then your deliveries from will be saved for next week. Hope you two have a wonderful week, and your waifus/husbandos are super cute and lucky to have you!

Uh, can you remind me what the request was?

"Also requesting Toyone teasing a shorter waifu, like Taiga or Cyan."

Was around May or so. Sounded cute but I was too shy to approach at the time

I'm sad I missed this.

Hello everyone requesting my Seras either

1) Working out

2) trying on Halloween costumes of classic movie monsters

3) Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Anything is apprecitaed and thank you and have a good weekend

Waifu orgy

Thankfully, it's the last thread, so I don't have to tell you to request again.

She's darling! And super fun to draw. I should pick up Genesis-Horizon.

It was really fun to do so I'll probably do more next weekend. Earlier on, so I can finish them all in time and probably even take on more.

GJ memsbrah.

I guess that's fine depending on the context. What kind of teasing did you have in mind?

I really wanted to do a delivery when I first saw your initial req so I'm glad I got to do something for you.

Excellent work as usual mimianon, I am glad you are starting to do these as deliveries again!

Can you fuck off you creepy stalker-shit?

You know that picture of the cat with the knife pointed at it? That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the emoji.

Wish I had time to draw more.

Something cute like maybe laughing at Cyan trying to reach something above her, or maybe picking her up. I'm sure there are other ideas

Thank you, Rori. Kukuru looks really cute.

Here's for your request .

Hopefully you'll see this in the morning. Good night.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him dressed as the male Pokémon Go trainer, with a Wobbuffet. Reference: imgur.com/a/cU4Ha I know Wobbuffet isn't in the game, but it's my favorite.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference, maybe wearing racing leathers: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

Drawfriend from last week/yesterday, are you still around? I'm just wondering what's up, but take your time, there's no hurry.

Yeah that's okay. I have to go now goodnight.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

I wish you did too, I quite like seeing your work

Alright, thank you and good night!

Second cake here. I'm glad you like it. I love Hidamari Sketch, and Nori is really cute. I hope you continue requesting in the future.

Hooray!
Thank you very much Mimibro!

Oh my, this is wonderful! She looks so lovely covering herself here. That bashful playfulness she's displaying does things to my heart. It's always a nice surprise to see you draw her Rori, thank you so much! Hope you have a great week.

Thank you very much! Very nice work!

Please have a wonderful night~

Requesting my beloved Momo as a maid, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/XO4kr
Also, I'd like to request Touko Aozaki and Momo together wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, mayhaps riding a Kettenkrad (with Touko at the wheel).
Touko: reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Kettenkrad reference: imgur.com/a/e9J4N

gonna work on it some more tomorrow

Hey, thanks BB. She looks like she's really enjoying herself.
Nipple clamps are a bit far for me, but she'd probably dig it so it's cool.
The collar and bit gag are real nice though.

Requesting my lazy waifu Game Gear-chan please. Visible her pantsu if possible.
- Patting/Feeding/Kissing/Hug her
or
- Something lewd

I am very doubtful, but if you're considering/drawing Nepgear___ now or in the future, consider someone else instead, please. Sorry.
Good night.

Why?

It's okay, take your time.

Damn, good job user.

Because I don't want to be a waifufag anymore, so I'm (trying) to just give a heads up so they don't waste their time and such. Let's just leave it at that.

I put Morishima in a chef's outfit for you, but I can't see her being a very good cook (she is part British after all). Thankfully she has Tsukahara to look after her.

If only I had a Tsukahara to look after me when I'm attaching images.

Now that's an unexpected twist. Hahah. That's really cute though, she's really cute, and those squiggly lines are a lot of fun. Thanks and have a good week bruh!

Just woke up, so sorry for the late reply. I'll gladly be looking around for her.

I just hope I don't miss it

I know the feeling.

Rushing some drawings before sleep

files.catbox.moe/5kpows.png

files.catbox.moe/e5cey2.png

That's Neptune.

user.. That's Neptune, not Nepgear.

files.catbox.moe/zxcf9n.png

files.catbox.moe/sywvk1.png

Forgot her mole. Really cool though, really happy for Rinanon.

files.catbox.moe/tiqp9x.png

>Forgot her mole
No it's there. You just can't see it since the background is pitch black

You clever shit.

Your work is astounding and pretty, as always. Its always fun getting a delivery from you, Teto is a pretty good comparison in this situation. I simply cant get enough of animated/gifs either.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it!

Requesting Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and telling a joke:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Optionally Sawyer in a pose like this, one of her legs up
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
Potentially partially undressed; wearing just her panties, her striped undershirt, socks, and one boot.

Or just her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

That's a really cute Birdy

Beautiful work user, good job

I guess I'm kinda glad I'm not able to get to sleep, because I was able to catch this before the thread died. That turned out really cute, not to mention I just love how she looks with a ponytail. Thank you so much, Litebrite!

why do you not wanna be a waifufag?

Is Ibarafag around?

Not him but I might understand. Kind of feels like worship rather than a relationship without your waifu reciprocating all the love you're showing her.

Maybe everyone should learn lucid dreaming.
Or go full retard and make a tulpa.

Dawn of the undrawn. The final day.

What's with all those posts getting hidden in the booru?

Someone's being an autist and downvoting everything.

Nepgearbro no! :'(

>Nepgearfag trying too hard

That is super cute, drawfriend! I was secretly hoping that I'd get a .gif delivery from you someday! I've always been a fan of the style of them, and I'm glad that you're doing these drawings again for the threads.

Have yourself a good week!

Oh lordy, what's going on

Time to despair post

I don wanna.

That's fast. My waifu's source material has her tits on the 6th page, but I don't mind since I love them.

Weekend is already over since 13 hours and 30 minutes here

Apparently, the Nepgearfag doesn't want to be a waifufag or something.

These threads have a way of doing stuff like that huh. Well, I didn't care too much for him.

Dunno why, did he just realize he didn't love her anymore or what? Random and kinda weird, but whatever, I guess.

I miss my waifu

inb4 someone trolling to have less competition.

I still like coupon and his inner crew
I hope they draw her one day

What elements do you like on your military uniforms?

I don't.

Well that's just your opinion man.

Is it weird to check pixiv every 20 minutes in hope a new image of my girl shows up?

That's really nice, good work.

Yes, you should only check during peak hours.

My waifu is a god damn dinosaur.

>The moment when your waifu is never drawn or ignore

IKTF

Mine only got drawn 3 times last week.

Was she drawn this weekend? How long since she's been drawn?

No she wasn't. She was drawn last weekend.

I thought I was literally the only one who did that. Given, it's more like every several hours not twenty minutes but still.

Nope, and it's been two weeks.

cute

who was the boat that they drew in the discord?

Sup coupon.

The one with the binoculars.

Nope. Liking kancolle fags isn't a crime.

Nice!

... that's a daughteru? What?

Thank you for compliments towards my beloved, her expression looks like something she'd show when you deny her a snack break.

>I should pick up Genesis-Horizon.
You should visit this site as guide: just-believe.in

Thanks again for the drawing, I hope you had fun drawing her and have a nice day!

>...
Stop.

>Tfw nobody else here is into the Kawakamiverse enough to do a Horizon collage.
;_;

I remember seeing a Scarred-fag and Suzu-fag here, I wish they stayed a bit longer.

There's also an Adelefag in the general, not sure if It's okay to tell him to come here.

Sup coupon.

thanks, thats pretty cute.

Okay.

Give collage ideas.

>Amelianon hasn't requested in a while
A moment of silence, please.

Maid cafe

Fuck off

I will, after the collage.

Pillow fort.

playing game

Collages really are getting tiresome. I wonder if it'll take another Friday mass collage to put all of this shit to rest.

operators operating within an operation room

DB martial arts tournament. Waifus that can fight can be in the ring, ones that can't can be in the crowd.

If this gets picked up and I don't make it in I'm going to be so salty.

Sex competition collage.

Waifu Ball Z.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Waifu Wars WWHD.
Xgames Waifus.
Waifu Gym Leaders/Pokemon League.
Waifus with partner Digimon.
Rockband Waifus.
Battle Chefs:Waifu Edition.
The Surreal Life:Waifus.
Waifus:Combat Evolved.
Waifu Gear Solid: Tactical Waifu Espionage.
Waifus under da sea/Diving Waifus.
Waifus in Zero G on a space ship in the Waifu Galaxy.
Waifus as princesses/royalty in a kingdom.
Waifu Pixel RPG.
Persona Waifus.
Waifu's Bizarre Adventure: The Weekend Will Crash
Waifus in a VN dialouge type of scene.
Waifu Bakery.
Waifus walking/playing with pets.
Waifus as catgirls.
Waifus at the gym/working out.
Ballerina/Dancing Waifus.
Ball Dancing with SIs/user.
Sleeping with SIs/sleepover collage.
Pillow fight collage.
Waifu Quilt collage.
Waifus in line for a con/comiket college for SI/Husbando/user merch.
Waifu Video Game party/At the arcade.

I just want cute pics of my wife alone.

Waifus at Chuck E. Cheese too.

That's why I never make my collage ideas public since she might not make it into the idea I suggested

Waifus cannibalizing other waifus.

>Waifus with partner Digimon.

I'm a huge digimonfag, if I had more time I would do this. Maybe in the future.

Yeah same. But we seem to in an age where they get picked up a lot more often than a few years ago.

>bakery
I like this one.

I still won't risk it

>Waifus cannibalizing other waifus.

Good idea. Please make Lycoris-hime eat some shipgirl!

Twerking
Aprons
Another Swimsuit Revival
Ginyu Pose
Power Rangers
Battle Royale
In a classroom
Dodge ball
Volleyball
Football
Cricket
Playing Tag

Waifu Chess pieces.

>I'm a huge digimonfag, if I had more time I would do this. Maybe in the future.

Waifus dressed like fighting game characters.

Welcome to the future. Want to joint request with me?

>twerking
I know one collage I'm sure as fuck won't sign up for

Waifu bowling.

9 girls dressed like pins and one fat waifu rolling into their direction.

I'll draw something later today to make up for not drawing over the weekend.
Shoulderless sweater + thigh high boots
Who's interested?

Here's another one.

That is one hell of a combo. One of my favorites.

Volunteering Yukikaze

Five waifus looking over five anons' shoulders as they play DotA.

Damn...I already got a delivery too and you want to ask for my perfect combo. Why didn't you ask for these at the start?!

Sorry man, it's every waifu for themselves.

This thread is moving much too fast. I was hoping to draw during my break~
Ah well...If the thread doesn't make it, please check the general thread, Fuukanon + Ezranon

Really like the idea, but was already delivered.
I leave it for the undelivered.

My waifu fucks like a tiger, nay, like an incensed dragon guarding it's treasure!

good one. make tamaofags waifu the fat one.

>Shoulderless sweater
asdfghjkl, already delivered this weekend...

Thank you!

Would another Halloween collage party themed be appreciated? Just curious since there's already one going on

>Already delivered, etc.
What's the point in even bringing it up?

For those who didn't get in yeah

Oh litebrite, that's so cute!
there's some kind of intrigue for seen how the drawing will be...
But they always end looking so good, the contrast between a black canvas and bright colors it's something I like to see.
Thank you and have a great week!

I was busy being dead drunk this weekend. Any outstanding deliveries?

As a fuck you to the guy for not asking earlier because I'm salty as fuck.

I'd be interested.

This

I am now, if you're still here

Hes asking now. If you want it, just make the reply. I don't understand this place at all, you're afraid to request on this, bit apparently not for collages?

Is there a list of those who didn't get in?

I was gonna ask you because of a request for next weekend: do you like Wild West shit?

What happened to the Archer requester?

Probably got tired of the rampant husbandofag shitposting

Since we're all throwing out fun ideas, take a look at this: www.boredpanda.com/humanized-pokemon-gijinka-illustrations-tamtamdi/

Pick one and tell me the name and your waifu. Doesn't matter if you were delivered, this is for much later - sometime in October.
They will be outfit switches and if the hair fits, style changes (but not color - IE: if waifu's hair is pink, it'll stay pink, just in a ponytail).
Gonna go ahead and claim Venomoth for a certain waifu but all others are fine.

Make sense? Take your time, anons. If I feel I don't have enough, I may ask in the general too so no pressure.

That person is no longer Archerfag.

Thanks in advance, and good luck !

Just woke up, thanks a lot for the trade! Spats are great and she looks really cute.

I could, but I already got delivered.

It actually kinda depends on my mood, but I don't dislike it either. I've seen some pretty great stuff from the genre. And I do like the classic cowboy hat. Gunslinging is always great, of course. What do you have in mind?

Pick one of the ones in the link, or any Pokemon?

I like the formal dress uniforms such as the ones used by Germans in WW2 or what Natsume wore in the time travel which is similar to pic related. Also M90 camo is my favorite pattern.

One in the link, please.

Taigafag, please.

Arbok would be great

>fucks like a tiger
>taigafag
It's obviously Archefag, user.

You might not know waifus as well as you think you do.

Collage of waifus doing a collage and never finishing it up

Just the 15 there? Can't say I find any of them especially appealing. Maybe others will, though.

#30 Flareon I think fits her best.

I had a kind of ambitious idea for a 4-man request that I had been meaning to request along those lines. Would you want Naruse to be part of that?

Can i request my waifu even i just give link to ?

There is another page - I think there were more than 15 but if not, thats fine.

Seriously?

Wowzers, that looks cool and awesome. Thank you very much, and have a happy week and everyone else!

If you mind, Moltres please.

Yep.

Golbat, please and thank you. Good luck.

I am fan of Shoulderless sweaters. Also thanks and good luck.

I'm so sorry for not replying so soon. Thank you for drawing my waifu! She is the bestest!

>Not dealing with bad cooking for your waifu
The one night I decide to sleep early and I miss a delivery. Thanks anons!

You don't want to get any more specific yet? But sure, why not, won't hurt. I can imagine her well enough as a Wild West gunslinger.

+ Grimer
Call her a Grimer Gear. (Visible her face/eyes if possible.

Got anymore refs?

slow progress

Assuming gender doesn't matter and that it's just the clothes/hair, Arcanine would be really cool. If it does, Wartortle please!

Forgot to link

That's getting really nice user, good luck

I'd think a Ninetails or Vulpix would fit. Thank you!

Well this seems neat and would Jolteon fit her best. Also good luck with this.

Vileplume. Thanks for considering.

dat charizard gave me a chuckle
eevee a cutest

Damn son

Looking really good, I can't wait for the finished version!

Momo Hanakai btw

Going to deliver them to the general?

If you would, I think a Glaceon would be pretty fitting.
Thank you for considering.

I would

I don't think that's an option, user.

Wasn't she delivered?

Why does it matter?

Gonna pick Seadra before anyone else does it, please and thank you.

I don't know if you're up to. I got something, but he said it was going to be remade. If not, just ignore this.

Just wanted to know if you were scum.

Vileplume please

Goldeen would look really nice

I don't think so. But I was busy paying games so I may have missed many deliveries.

It's polite to not request when you've been already delivered user

imgur.com/a/qtNq8
Hope this helps

Comfy and cute

Drugs overdose

The only -eons are Flare, Jolt, and Vapor.
Do you perhaps have a second option?

Guys I love my wife

what if a waifu has more than one husbandos?

Then my condolences.

So if i just draw someone request with my shitty ms paint, they can stop requesting forever?
Noice, i'll try later including your waifu too.

>Waifus can have more than one requester but requesters can't have more than one waifu
Nice double standards, dwebs

I'll politely decline then if you're sticking to gen 1.
Good luck user.

Are you stupid?

Fucking genwunners!
Did you went to the site linked?

Not forever, just the rest of the the weekend.

Which is over btw.

I usually just drop my request and wait for a reply. If some fiendish wife stealer requests her as well I may miss that delivery.

It's just for the weekend user stop trying to justify your shitty attitude and don't be a greedy cunt

Wartortle please!

I did, and the artist mentioned Venomoth, and others are mentioning pokemon not listed there either, so I assumed the site was for the idea instead of giving an actual list of choices.

Shion and evee

>Rori will never draw your waifu and SI together.

Ah, what a lovely surprise!
Although it’s no surprise that you drew Neptune so cutely.
I love the pose and how playful she looks, and seeing she’s going nopan makes this incredibly irresistible for me.
Dat delicious Nepu butt and dem delicious Nepu thighs. It’s bad to be drooling like this so early.
Thank you so much, Rori. I love it.
Have a sweet week!

Check thine email

Just for the weekend, but apparently yes you stop.

Did like half of you not see the other two pages?

Nobody really wants to draw SIs user.

I see, so I guess he's actually a genwunner

Every waifu is unique because it's an anime character combined with head-canons. So two people can't really have the same waifu, but their waifu may be based on the same character.

>killing the thread when she wasn't draw
I don't deserve this, please stop.

Apparently they do, since Rori draws them.

It's people mindlessly signing up to anything, like always
What did you expect?

Just wait for the next week lolz

Requesting Noire in her idol outfit.

Who are you?
Actually all that was mentioned by everyone is on that site. Make sure to check the other pages - there are like 3 or 4. Although I'll be checking and skipping if they truely aren't on that page

Jigglypuff

Requesting more lewds of that kancolle daughteru

>magnemite/magneton/cyndaquil look like shit
Lame.

Well, eggs on my face then. The idea got a lot less interesting to me, so I'll still just withdraw. Once more, good luck user.

im seriously thinking on request worth waifus
and then draw them by myself.

all these repost are killling me

>Who are you?
Huh?

And BB strikes again! I admit this made my smile, and I totally can see this happening.
Needless to say, that Makoto looks great in a suit of armor.

Thanks a lot for making my day, and have a fantastic week!

Please do.
Request some cuties so I can draw them too.

Aren't people already doing that? Look at every week's mass deliveries for first-time requests.

I came across an illustration in a really nice style, decided I want my waifu in the same style. Reverse image searched it, found artist's page

>Can't take commissions at the moment!

Well fuck

/blog

There's nothing there. Are you referring to the disposable from earlier? I'd have to make a new one, because I closed that tab yesterday.

All the others had the name in the filename or in their request, Sorry, I just didn't remember all waifus by glance.

If only more people gave their SIs animal ears and tails. Kirinofag's SI baits me pretty well.

Oh, you wanted her name? Her name is Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters.

>implying
She even has a dick too.

Speak for yourself, I don't want anyone in here with the same waifu as me.

Check Gmail, it should have sent

why do you always ask this? does it matter to you?

also I'm "Anonymous "

no idea man, but im always looking for waifus to draw and they are always the same thing... everytime.

>Rori hasn't drawn Felix being dominated by a superior futa
Soon.

Thankfully my waifu is too obscure for that to happen

I'd be honored if you arbitrarily slapped some sort of ears on my SI. Granted, I don't think there's much of a selection when it comes to making recognizable animal ears...

I'm new. there should be one new waifu this weekend.

What? Now I'm confused.

what do you mean by that?

why?

He is asking why don't people request different girls every week.

Its amazing how desperate you people are to circlejerk in the last thread

25 post to new thread. prepare your repost

Weekend is over.

What a fucking idiot

Nada. Maybe you got the address wrong?

I reeeeally need to make a new email I'd be comfortable posting here, for thread-related stuff. Thinking of names I'm stuck with for a long period of time for things like games and such can take me hours...

You responded to my post that responded to the gjinka post asking who I was and I got two different responses to what was asked.

Thats always your excuse, is that the highlight of your sad life?

Tamaki a CUTE

>they weren't delivered
HAHA! How does it feel to know your waifus are too ugly and uninteresting to even be worth a pity doodle?

No, it's monday.

>new thread
It's over.

even if some waifus are good be drawn, they are fucking repost so they are probably being filtered

How does it feel sucking dick and throwing away any little self worth yu had left to get delivered every weekend twink?

Guess I was a fool to think I would get anything special this week.

B-but the drawfag said mine would take more time. I have to keep scouring the generals now

I contacted you previously with it. Strange.

>Excuse
Except when its fucking true. See you next weekend.

I'm late on this, but I can always try!

Who is she?

Stay mad with your worthless waifu. I'm too busy looking at my deliveries to care.

Oora!

I hope I don't. Fuck off.

I actually have an idea that involves animal ears on both my SI and him I'd love to see you draw. Do you take money for drawings yet?

Don't bully the waifu even if her husband sucks cock.

Oora!

Hmm, no pokémon that really fits my waifu, I think I'll decline.

Then you better stay out of the wwd because I'm not going anywhere.

I wouldn't request her if I saw someone requesting her before me. I think that's the polite thing to do.

Next weekend
Just wait

What do you mean? You mean how people keep asking for the same requests as the week(s) before?

It's over

Same. I had a spiffy new idea and everything.

Last weekend was a shit weekend with no delivery, this weekend was the same. I hope it's not the start of a trend.

Maybe just try replying to a previous message?

I'll also log out and check my backup mail, maybe it got sent there.

And so begins the end.

This isnthe most pathetic thing you fucks do in these threads. Passive aggressive little pussy. Just say what you want to say.

He's shitposting the waifus, idiot.

Who is she?

List of the undelivered?

It's Monday, alright! Post cute daughterus!

yes, every week the same exact post, just look at the beggining of this thread.

I'll have a good idea next weekend!

you know what, I think he's from Cred Forums's drawthread
people keep bringing up the wwd over there, and some of this shitposting is really familiar

Isn't it?

He means people requesting the same waifu's. It's the same guy as above and you tell becuase of the broken English.

We can't do that now. Shitty discord drama ruined daughterus.

People who aren't interested in a signup don't really have to say that they're uninterested...Same for the people that say "I already got something".

Just don't reply. Anons, please - you make signups harder than they need to be.

Don't give any attention to shitposters.

We'll see

>hoping for anything nice from these threads ever
your mistake.

You're 6 months too late. This is the cancer we chose.

No, wait, I just got it. Replying...

I'm still hopeful

Cute musume.

someone should post the drawing that started that drama.
i want to see.

She was drawn this weekend, but she wasn't drawn for six weeks before that.

Nice second waifu

This week has just shown me how much of a circlejerk these threads are. Unless you're in the circlejerk don't expect to get anything good

Me too

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

You're silly, user.

>this week
are you new
the circle has always been a thing

Stay. Mad.

its not shitposting if what im saying is the truth.

giving reposts of a delivery to a request repost could be a solution

This weekend was surprisingly pleasant. The threads really quiet for the most part, and the amount of deliveries was decent.

Huh, a lot of people left this month.

Yeah, it was pretty cozy Saturday night.

by god, you really ARE from Cred Forums

was it the rj delivery?

Please tell me you're joking.

Nice meme.

Well, it's based on a specific RPG I've always been into. Probably something like cosplay of them or waifus out on the open road, etc.

Not to mention the reactions to someone being shitposted. If one of the Personalities gets attacked, it's a tragedy. But if it was you or me, they'd be all "lolol he mad XD".

Only because we were being babysat.

>Wild Arms 3
My nigga

>didn't get a delivery
>Wah! Why was this week so shitty!?
Nice try, shitposter-kun

Naisu, another litebrite. Thank you, these are great.

>tfw actually wanted to draw ryuujou because she's cute
>Will get shit for it for absolutely no reason
That's why I don't like drawing here.

This is great

>"lolol he mad XD".
I agree with the rest of what you said but don't type like a child.

baka desu senpai

This is how it should be. Smaller thread amount is better.

Just draw what you want, Jesus Christ.

And it was nice.

Surely you can't be serious.

I did once, and also got shit for it. I don't want to be reminded about this shitty drama everytime I draw.

Positive attention, negative attention, no attention, it's all equally trivial. All that matters is wether or not you enjoy to draw. Just take it easy.

I don't want to leave

Draw her and don't share it here.

sure it could have been a lot worse. picrelated
but it wasnt very good either.

Then ignore, man the fuck up for god's sakes. It's a thread where you draw an animated character for some rando you don't even know.

I want to leave but can't.

You should just not give a fuck because there's always going to be with this place.

The salty retards around here would find any reason to bitch about anything.
It's a complete crab mentality around here.

>Man the fuck up
Tell that to 80% of the passive aggressive fucks here. Also anonymity is thrown out the window. We all know each other, were buddies, with joint requests and collages!!

Nigga just ignore the shitters. They survive through attention. If you ignore them they're left with nothing.

No, share it here and have it be an example to the winey shitposters. We as drawfags can't be bossed around by the likes of them.

obiously you know each other, that's how you circlejerk

It's funny because people I do joint requests with are requesters I don't even know and only do it because their waifu is cute.

I usually don't care about deliveries but this was the one weekend I was hoping to get something special. Ah well, at least I have my commission.

What in the world?

After the thread dies, remember to change your diaper.

She's just being less delusional.

Nice!

I wish someone drew mine. I have the same situaton. But I already got delivered.

Even if people knew who I was, I could not give any less of a shit what a bunch of egotistic circlejerking neckbeards think of me. You just need to stop caring.

if you actually read the text you'd realize it's a misquote for the sake of starting shit
they were both husbandofags

>We as drawfags can't be bossed around by the likes of them.
Should just unite some day and deliver every single waifu that gets shitposted till we drive shitposters away.

It's called sarcasm.

This.

Yeah, all the seasonalfags, haremfags, make the mishafag appreciation weekend

I still don't know who Catmouth is

no, that's what they want.
just use the damn filter.

She is fun to draw and I don't regret drawing her. I don't really know anyone or have talked to anyone here outside the threads so i'm not current on the drama that's ongoing, I would rather stay away from that stuff.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, fuckface. Don't ever use emots here.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=catmouth_(artist)

>new waifu pic doing oral_invitation on pixiv

Time to fap.

t. the delivered

>That's like saying I'm not allowed to enjoy real life things AND anime, it has to be one or the other.
But that is the case.

Hopefully I at least get one commission update or something during the week. I don't have anything else to look forward to.

Cute art

Take the Niofag route

We were just talking about how great wet t-shirts are.
I suspected you were a mind reader before but now I'm convinced.
Thanks a bunch.

>they never drew her before they left

>using English tags on pixiv
>not knowing basic hentai vocabulary
You poor poor thing.

Should have requested your waifu as a shota when you had the chance. That was guaranteed bait.

>we
Who is we?

If you are who I think you are I'm getting you something nice soon for the reason that I think it is.

Really cute art, what a shame she left

I hope this thread dies forever, every week is the same people asking the same thing.

I wasn't delivered and I agree because I'm not so petty and lacking in self-worth to get bitter over free drawings.

But, collages!

I hope the shitposters die forever

Looks like I struck a nerve.

go back to Cred Forums

what's your current weekly delivery streak?

I want that with my waifu.

Could you give me a hint as to who you think I am? Sorry, I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Rori draws some cute pics.

I hope all the bitter people who never get delivered take a hint and take a hike. Obviously nobody wants you here if no one is drawing for you anymore, so just go find another hole to rot in.

Boring

Fuck off newfag.

I'm planning on it soon, don't worry.

the thought of people taking some of the shit being said in here seriously saddens me

Steps to forming a circlejerk

What requests are you doing that aren't WWD-related?

I would knowing these threads it would probably get you shitposted.

I sometimes make a request on /vp/ about my favorite pokémon.

You know this thread is still on Cred Forums's Cred Forums board right. People should grow spines.

My waifu drawn together with someone elses, direct request. Commission requests on Pixiv.

but I'm a drawfag, not from Cred Forums. I'm just complaining about this thread being the same shit everytime.
I just wanted to draw waifus but instead of that all I got is repost and circlejerk.

It's sad All I wanted was a good thread to draw waifus.

I only request my waifu.

4 weeks

Make tumblr or something so that i can request you with message

>you tell me who you are first!
>no no, you first!
Get a room, you two.

I like to draw 2hus whenever I can but there really isn't a set /jp/ drawthread, I want to draw them all eventually.

you want the general thread then. not the waifu thread.

>Who is your waifu?
>"I-I don't want to say..."

>I've already been delivered

>I would but people may think differently of me

All from these threads

None because I don't feel like drawing.

>I'm just complaining about this thread being the same shit everytime.
That's the point. Why are you here if you don't like the point?

I meant as in drawing. I was asking the drawfags.

Does her name begin with an e?

but they have the same request. just kill me!

Some stuff on /cm/. Need to learn to draw men and shotas and traps.

Uh, yeah, that's what I responded to. I'm drawing that, no shit.

Do you want to draw a newgame girl?

I am practising my dicks. For reasons.

What do you think of "gravity"?
Is it not true that men and waifus are pulled together by a force that can only be described as destiny?

I think men are people who's souls are weighted down by waifu gravity. Waifutypes are the future.

I hope Nanakofag comes back next weekend. I had something but I don't wanna post in the general if they might not see it..

>Why are you here
I've been asking myself that for over 6 years now. Why am I on this godforsaken site all the time? Everytime I feel like I managed to have escaped, I get dragged right back in.

>and traps
Godspeed, user

List of post-apocalyptic waifus?

Give it to them on tumblr.

Go on, I'm listening.

Didn't know they had one.
Link me please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate

I feel like this thread only have like 15 people requesting their waifus.
and nothing more. that's all this thread about.

No come on man, that's fine. He's just saying that because he's got art to hand out.

I'm very happy with what I got this weekend.
I hope you all get something nice next time.

>game
>this is Cred Forums

What does that have to do with growing a spine? I want to know they saw it and I want my thank you when they do!

The general is like 80% tamameme, fateshit and asocs bullshit.

>and traps
1. Draw a flat-chested girl.
2. Attach male genitalia to said girl.
3. ???
4. Why is this allowed?

Damn, requesting waifus is all this thread is about huh. You really opened my eyes. What do we do now?

Did Mira get delivered?

Does that matter?

What leads a normal user to have a fit like this?

we need "new" request you idiot

Yes.

There are still requests that fall outisde of that. Just draw exclusively to those requests.

The people who remain in the WWD do nothing but pollute it, because their souls are weighed down by their waifus.

I get it but I want the male flair so you know its a dude with out showing a dick
Right now I'm drawing lolis for /cm/ and calling them traps. Its almost the same thing, right?

Neither Waifufags nor Drawfagsare really able to make a difference... The only thing we're good for is shitposting others.

Would you like to see your waifu drawn as a shota?

That's how Japan does it.

She already was officially.

-Spartan/Orbital Drop Shock Waifus
-Cave paintings of waifus hunting dinosaurs
-Waifus staying up all night to complete Vidmaster challenges
-Waifus in ghosts completing vidmaster annual
-Waifus in SS uniforms

I'd like to see my husbando drawn as a shota.

>-Waifus in SS uniforms
i want this.

Seconded. Don't know if I'll get around to requesting it before I leave, though.

I don't know about the fags at /cm/ but as a lolicon I also enjoy girly traps. Hairstyle makes a big difference in how boyish/girlish it looks.