Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
(The Revived Phantom Knights)
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
(The Blazing Dragon)
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 – Akuma ga Umareta Hi
(The Day the Devil was Born)
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfolds, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction, as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ychuYIlvWE
youtube.com/watch?v=rY1fuoKz9DE
youtube.com/watch?v=g5Afg_7GtQQ
mega.nz/#!xwZBkSpK
mega.nz/#!xwZBkSpK!DL2TnPZi51Z7mqkSRxHqtotpeq8JxH86MIQbJ7FEMBg
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yuma_Tsukumo_(Tag_Force)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=851458
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806523
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29671960
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/M!LK
youtube.com/watch?v=9dbxj8glX3o
blog.livedoor.jp/glintbooster/archives/40819622.html
pastebin.com/w6F5iyXd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"With episode 122, Arc-V has secured the 5 most worst rated episodes in nico nico history. Congratulations to Ono and Kamishiro for setting a new record.

1位.遊戯王ARC-V122話(6.1%)←New!

2位.遊戯王ARC-V121話(8.8%)

3位.遊戯王ARC-V118話(10.3%)

4位.遊戯王ARC-V19話(13.6%)

5位.遊戯王ARC-V120話(13.8%)"

>no Yuri faces
>Asuka really got wrecked
>Professor surprised that his sadistic duelist is a sadist

The OST of this episode was pretty damn good.

and because of the bad reception it will never be released

These ratings depress me.

I just started watching the dub of this.
Am I missing out on anything big in the sub or am I fine to keep watching?

The soundtrack, good voices and dialog.

Why was 120 disliked? The ep was fucking great.

>Here's this kid with some obvious sadistic fantasies.
>proceed to give him the means to fufill these across all dimensions and will card anyone in his way.
Leo didn't think this through very well.

Crow died. Japan likes Crow.

Yuri's great, too bad he didn't got too many duels.

We sure do know where Reiji gets his poor planning and shitty leadership from.

>when anons completely fail to understand the larger context
It's not BB and Crow dying just by themselves. It's the entire concept of the show spending so much time on BB (when he was egao'd anyway) when other Arc-V characters people actually care about could be getting development or screentime instead. 2ch might nitpick at little things, but the audience tuning in on nico are dissatisfied on a general level that goes beyond just minor things.

It was more of the same to me. Action Cards, Yuya being protected, Crow died without even dueling which is embarrassing, all of the Academia duelists were killed off screen making the whole survival duel set up pointless. It was just an incredibly shitty arc followed by a shitty episode that made the Japs go insane with rage.

Calling it now Yuto will betray Yuya. There has to be a reason why his Dragon is associated with treason

Yuto is the unsung hero. He's fighting the Smiling Devil from the inside

treason (n): the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government
revolt (v): rise in rebellion
revolt (n): an attempt to put an end to the authority of a person or body by rebelling
disobey (v): fail to obey (rules, a command, or someone in authority)

It has nothing to do with "betraying" Yuya, and everything to do with fighting against Academia. You're trying to find hype where none exists; it's not a bad thing, albeit a very cringy one, and it would do you good to just wait until episode 126 when the show stops making more cheese than Wisconsin.

He'll betray Hitotsu nii not Yuya

Is Sawatari's VA popular?

He's the most popular VA in Japan. As a matter of fact everyone generally agrees that he's much better than Jack's VA and even Kaiba's. I'm pretty sure also that he's getting a bunch of contracts for after Arc-V so he's going to make it big.

I hope so, since this is his first role because Sawatari's VA is an actor.

>Smiling Devil
That actually sounds a bit sinister

Just for curiosity's sake what did the other series have going on in their 120th episode?

>DM: Gozaburo vs Kaiba part 1; one of the final duels of the virtual world arc
>GX: Academia is transported to another dimension; Misawa appears again; Yubel doing something sneaky?
>5D's: Team 5D's vs Team Taiyo pt 2; Jack loses and Crow tags in
>Zexal: Yuma vs Eliphas pt 2; Shark and Bekutah's past life conflict

>those ratings
Just end Yu-Gi-Oh anime. Put it out of it's misery.

We're here until Spring

>Hiroshi Shimizu, the Japanese voice actor for Vellian Crowler, the first user of the "Ancient Gear" archetype in the anime, narrated the Japanese commercial for this Structure Deck.[1]
He should have used his Chrono voice.

Zexal had the best 120th episode and I'm not that fond of Zexal but I love that little shit Vector.

Meanwhile Kaiba uses his voice for BE SD during the ZEXAL era.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ychuYIlvWE

NA NO NE

If nothing else, Vector tried.

Why can't Leo try?

He did. He just didn't ham it up. I could tell it was Chronos when it first aired a few weeks ago.

>He just didn't ham it up.
Yeah, I noticed that when he said "Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon"

He is academia Chronos, so he doesn't 'na no ne'.

LINK?

youtube.com/watch?v=rY1fuoKz9DE
Enjoy it na no ne.

Post your CardWaifu

Best commercial because of SAWATARI-SAN and his lackeys.
youtube.com/watch?v=g5Afg_7GtQQ

D's: Team 5D's vs Team Taiyo
That duel was fucking hype

What is this, a magician for ants

I thought XYZ and Fusion arc would give us some good parent and child interactions with Reiji calling out his dad and Yuya confronting his on why he walked out on him and his mom. I need something. I want more character driven episodes.

I really wanted Taiyo to win as they were the rptrue underdogs and not a team made up of Jesus Fudo, Kingu, and BUY BLACKWINGS who all have super special ultra mega rare one of a kind god dragons. Though I still like to think that BFD as a one of a kind rare card and not a signer dragon making the card incredibly valuable..

What do you guys think?
mega.nz/#!xwZBkSpK

It was until the very end.
Taiyo: "We're going to defeat you not with strong, rare cards, but with the power of FRIENDSHIP!"
Yusei: "NO!! YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS NOT AS STRONG AS THE FRIENDSHIP OF 5D'S!!"
And then Yusei won the duel by himself.

mega.nz/#!xwZBkSpK!DL2TnPZi51Z7mqkSRxHqtotpeq8JxH86MIQbJ7FEMBg

It was shit desu

Needs a key you priveleged brat.

We already know why Yusho left and it isn't very interesting. He spend ~3 years procrastinating in Xyz and Fusion before finally hobbling towards Academia

>making a decklist and uploading it to mega so we have to download the .rar and put it in a folder to view it
>not just screencaping the deck
please please PLEASE kill yourself

It's not just one deck.

she always protect my life points

>using Sonic Chick in 2016
Oh wait. What am I saying? Nobody ever used that card.

I mean for Yuya. I mean yes we know why Yusho left but I ment Yuya confronting Dad on not telling him about what he was going to do. I mean I am sure he told Yoko but Yuya was left in the dark and may want to know why. I may should have worded that post better.

>not using it as secret tech in Metalfoes with Scramble Egg

I had to go check back at that episode and yeah... Yusei pretty much put down Taiyo's friendship and then fucking Clear Mind plays.

Can you imagine this episode in the dub? Specifically the part where Yuri talks about his tragic past and whatnot.

>Official New Rules (See → & →):
>1. Cred Forums won't split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
>3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
>4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
>5. Generals be regulated.

Will Cred Forumsrc-v be affected?

These threads should die like the anime.

I'd be okay with a thread only on the weekends and maybe Monday. No idea if the mods and janitors even have the manpower to regulate all the generals boardwide

i've been playing yugioh almost my entire life and watching the anime and yet i have no card waifu
is there something wrong with me?

being a mod for a boards generals would be a very special hell

No, my friend. We, normal, non-degenerate people, are fine to not have "Way-fools".

lol kys u cuck

Will Sora at least get to shill a new card before his off screen duel ends?

nah it's just one autist trying to push his rules made by a strawpoll thats hardly represents the majority of Cred Forums.

it's a fucking retard

He should since he's in Fusion Enforcers but considering how the show is going, I doubt it. Yuri vs Yugo is already advertised and I doubt Sora's surviving too long after that. Unfortunately he isn't important enough to get a full duel this late.

Unlike the Battle Beast.

>sob story about how Yuri was too strong therefore everyone got scared of him and he became a loner
>inb4 Yuya manages to EGAO this

>Leo realizes his mistake of recruiting Yuri
>he is now shitting himself on the throne
wow AQUABAS are fucking incompetent

Wow... he's just like me. What a great character!

Let's leave that aside for now

>It's just like me.

JESUS CHRIST WHY IS SERENA SO LEWD

It is like me cloaked in shadows and relentless in its objective only its objective is to destroy! I Xyz Summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!

what color is serenas training bra?

I desperately love this show.

Is the raw out?

Danganronpa thread is over there, silly ---->

But I'm talking about Arc-V...

Wrong thread

>growing boobs when she was 11
>the Ruris have the same "size"
>Yuzu fills out Asuka's old uniform
>Asuka has massive mammaries

Who has the screencap of Yuri literally reading the cards

>One of the original cast members
>Helped kick off the dimensional war plot
>One of Yuya's closest friends
>Gets side-lined like a motherfucker

It just isn't fair.

Gotta make place for Jack and Kaito

>could have been Sora vs Yuri
>instead sidelined by useless cowtits

This is official artwork of Ruri by Noh Gil-Bo.
What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He's mocking people about how good the show could have looked.

Will Christmas be better this year?

That Ruri is a huge disappointment. Why is she getting another duel and debugging and sucking up screentime before Rin? If the show is going to drag this bug thing out anyway.

>gookshit allowed

Because Rin is the strongest Ruri and you always save the best for last.

Reminder that Sora was supposed to die back in Synchro.

>Lets have Yuri use Super Poly!
>I bet the fans are going to love this!
>Causes nothing but rage

Did you expect anything else given Yuya became EGAO Jesus?

Reminder that Synchro is filler and Sora was supposed to die to Yuri before legacy characters and DSoD ruined the plot.

Their butthurt is delicious.

Is it because Supreme King did Super Poly better?

What was the point of Serena even being in that scene? It just seemed like they threw her in there to confirm that Yuri at least knew her.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason Arc-V was originally only a two year run time is because they're planning Arc-V II.

It would be like Yuya using Genesis Omega Dragon against Kachidoki; like Yugo achieving Clear Mind against Shinji; like Yuto rewriting The Phantom Knights of Launch to Astral Force against the Tyler Sisters. It's a legitimate waste of a super-strong card against a character who didn't deserve to have it used on her, ESPECIALLY when Leo's plot is to fuse the Four Dimensions together and Super Polymerization should have served as a plot device to make it happen to make GXfags happy.

>filename
Is there a choice in the matter?

Yeah he had three Ancient Gears, should have just had him use Power Bond instead.

It's because of what Super Poly is, what it represents and how it was used.
Super Poly is the single most important card in GX and probably the single strongest card in existence counting all 5 anime. The way it was made, the reluctance Judai had for using it and the lore behind the card were all lost for a cheap moment. In GX Asuka died for the card to be made and it seems like they wanted to call back to that with this episode but it was extremely tasteless to the Japanese fans. They are really upset about the card being used and compare it to someone busting out the Gods or something.

Essentially they feel that Ono has no respect and hates GX. They say that he'd never disrespect 5Ds by having Yusei's important cards like Stardust used or have someone even Accel Synchro because of how important that was to the 5Ds plot.

Is there no raws this week either? Arc-V really is fucking dying.

My guess is that some higher-up wanted the show to stay formulaic to the shonen archetype rather than try anything new.

For example, what if the end of Synchro arc had Yuya decide to not trust Reiji blindly? What if Yuya ultimately decided that being a Lancer is pointless if they couldn't even get Yuzu back? What if the Xyz arc had been about Yuya and Yuzu separated from the Lancers, so it becomes a race between them and Academia to capture the two first as they elude both factions? There's too many what-ifs to worry about, but there's so much wasted potential in Arc-V all in the pursuit of playing it safe.

Did you guys know that it is literally impossible to download older episodes of arc-v unless you're in animebytes?

ARC-V isn't on aB you idiot

oh...
So then the only option left is kissanime?

Just get GX_ST

Xyz. Synchro. Fusion. Standard.

Long ago, the four dimensions lived separated in harmony. Then, everything changed when Academia used Super Polymerization. Only the Demon Duelist, master of all four Summoning methods, could stop it, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Three years passed and my mother and I discovered the new Destiny Factor, an Entertainment Duelist named Sakaki Yuya. And although his Pendulum Summoning is great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Yuya can save our world.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING SEXY REIJI IS

we should actually talk about how much better yuya could have looked then he does now

What is this?

Do you have more concept arts of Arc V, user?

Original concept designs for the characters that were added as extras at the end of the manga chapters.

that face is way too fucking smug to be in a childrens comic book

That smugYuzu is fucking great.
I hope we can see more concept art in the next volume.

Hopefully.

No its obviously because the card is banned. Just imagine if Yuya used pot of greed lol

SUBS when?

Super Poly is legal in Japan and Yuya has already used at least 1 banned card.

Source?

He looks better now tb h

2ch.

Link?

Here's the subs.
Yuri: "I challenge you."
Asuka: "Okay. I summon this."
Yuri: "Wow what does this card do? Okay I use this card to destroy that card."
Asuka: "Okay now I shill my new card and your LP are now 100."
Yuri: "I always win and because of that everyone at Academia fears me except Professor because he's my adopted father now I use Super Polymerization and you lose."
Asuka: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
and then asuka is a card

If you need a link to 2ch then you obviously can't read what they've written down. Me spoonfeeding you would accomplish nothing.

Cards that got banned during Arc-V's run don't count.

No shit. I'm asking for a link to a thread or a post that proves that what you said isn't made up.

With such an attitude I'm not inclined to help you at all. It would do you well to learn to be civil, especially when asking for things from strangers. It's very unbecoming to not only start swearing recklessly but to also accuse someone of being a liar.

Card him now.

They're already talking about voting 5 on the episode. and expect it to take 95%

How do you expect people to believe you if you don't even provide a source?

And what makes you think I care about whether or not you believe me?

And to think, people half-believed Sora or some Academia bigshot like Yuri would pull out Super Poly a year ago.

If you don't care about whether or not people believe your posts, then you should just stop discussing facts.
In this particular case it's not even about people believing you though. You were making shit up, got called out on it, and are currently trying to damage control your way out of this situation.

2ch is mad about a shitload of stuff right now
Asuka's treatment
GX's treatment
Asuka losing to Super Fusion
Asuka losing to her teacher's card
Edo's treatment
They hate Ono
They hate Ono treating the 5Ds characters so well and say he can go to hell
Says this feels like hateful GX fanfiction
Mad that Super Fusion is being used at all
"Personification of GX rape"
"It 's finally Yuri gave birth Ono GX hate"
Saying Arc-V is meant to make GX fans mad
Saying the staff doesn't understand fanservice

There's no point in me linking a thread for you because it doesn't benefit me at all. If you want to say I'm full of shit, go right ahead, but early Sunday morning everyone on here was fully agreeing with what 2ch had to say with how shitty the episode was apart from Yuri being CUTE!

First off I'm the one who made that post. Someone else was responding to you for some reason. I've been providing 2ch news for over a month and like that person said I don't really give a fuck if you believe me or not. Go to 2ch yourself and see.

>Asuka losing to Super Fusion
pretty sure everyone would lose to Super Fusion, shit's stronk

>he could literally just search "arc-v" on 2ch and see how everyone is saying its fucked
>he could literally just search "arc-v" on nico and see how everyone is saying its fucked
>he instead has a tantrum on Cred Forums about not getting spoonfed
Is this the autism beyond Pendulum Summoning?

Asuka's card is beautiful. Konami should print her alongside Crow.

I wish the Americans were awake to enjoy this.

>Chaos Max
Wouldn't Alternative make more sense?

Asuka was confirmed to have fusion monsters to the point of still having poly in her deck

She decides not to use her poly which could of saved her because in this series fusion monsters are usually strong enough to justify using that shit card.

God dammit, I was hoping she'd give us a new fusion or 2 over that piece of shit one she had in the GX anime.

>Which deck do you want me to use to defeat you?
The one in his pants.

You're right, she did have Polymerization. Why didn't she give us a retrained Cyber Blader? Why did she give us an unsummonable level 5 Ritual instead?

That's a good question, her gx rituals and her new one from the fodder duel were more than enough, She should of gotten a level 12 ritual to show us that she was putting her all into this duel, instead it came off as her being scared of Yuri and trying her best to stall him so she could live longer. The fact that she clearly didn't use everything she had makes it even more insulting. This is worse than Edo who,even in GX mainly stuck to Dreadmaster, Blood, Dogma and finally that fusion, It's in character for him to use a big boss and sit on it, Asuka, playing like Gongenzaka is not, She's an aggressive duelist, Where the fuck was her signature Doble Passe card?

Don't know why everyone is worried we wonmt get a Sound Duel 4. 5D's last Sound Duel was released one month before it ended, and the previous one to that was released over a year before, whicu already fits the trend with Arc-V's and their movies getting in the way. I'm sure they don't want to waste Kotaro's work being unreleased.

what do you even tech in if you want to make lvl 5?

Asuka should of invented a ritual power up using a ritual to ritual summon like using one of her older rituals to ritual summon a new one.

Artifacts? Red Layer? Nothing good, that's for sure.

But user! Arc-V is doing so horrible! No one has bought any of the Arc-V merchandise that we've released, and the shows ratings are practically in free-fall! Not only that, we can hardly afford to pay our animators and voice actors! How can we expect to put forth the capital to produce something that OBVIOUSLY won't sell?

A better question is why didn't she release a Fusion for Blue-Eyes White Nights Dragon.

How bad are the ratings compared to the same episode timeline in 5D's? Besides, all the other sound duels sold enough to be out of print.

Pretty sure 5D's never reached below 1 rating

It did IIRC.

Are subs kill?

>needing subs for children's card game

Did Zexal do well enough to warrant a fifth sound duel releasing in the middle of Arc-V's first year

Well considering i'm not even seeing raws being uploaded

Is there a new platform people are using?

How do you yuma.dek? Just run gagagas,djinns and utopias?

spam HOPU

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yuma_Tsukumo_(Tag_Force)

Will Reira continue Anzu legacy as a duelist who has never lost in both flashback and the present?

This. Why not just use fucking Power Bond, Ono?

>Fusion Destruction
>Continuous Spell
>Activate this card by sending 1 "Polymerization" from your hand to the Graveyard; look at your opponent's Deck, also banish up to 3 "Polymerization" Spell/Trap Cards and/or "Fusion" Spell/Trap Cards from their Deck, except "Diffusion Wave-Motion", then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card banished. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a "Polymerization" Spell/Trap Card or "Fusion" Spell/Trap Card, except "Diffusion Wave-Motion": You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent.
Man what a shitty card, should have just played non-fusion area

NO. I prefer the softer Yuya.

If you mean non-competitively, then like this.

It would be interesting if he had a tag duel with Reiji and ended up carrying the match because of some handicap being forced on Keikakuman.

HALLOWEEN SOON.

>inb4 some asspull non-ddd area

>except "Diffusion Wave-Motion"

So why isn't anyone discussing this month's manga yet?

Will Chronos become gay if there is going to be a GX remake (believe it or not, he's straight) ?

eh

Konami, someday, will make a Frog the jam archetype to repent their sins.

Wait what happen to Adam?

Nothing made me roll my eyes harder than Eliphas's rank up spam. Holy shit. BB's arc was poorly placed narrative-wise, but it COULD'VE worked really well had he been set up as a threat in synchro arc. There was nothing salvaging Eliphas's bullshit.

But it only has spoiler pages now. I will wait for the raw.

Post 123's Yuri, please.

Shota cabbage is best cabbage.

Do they actually start their duel this month? Did we see any cards?

Would you be his friend?

"When everyone becomes a card, I'll have all the friends I want!"
He is so irreversibly psychologically damaged, that it will be so forced when he finally EGAO. I just don't know if I can take it when it happens.

"Yeah, Gardner Joe, you have friends now!"
"So, when can I turn you guys into cards?"

He'll either be too needy or still be genocidal. But I digress. After all, Sora was pretty homicidal before the EGAO parasite lodged his way into his brain, so who knows what the fuck they'll pull. At least we can all agree that it will disappoint us all in ways we didn't know we could be disappointed.

My hopes for something better for her is lowing, thanks that I found something interesting with Dark Magician. Too bad Dark Magic Circle is a secret...
>this card can also be used for the summon of Treatoad
Welp

The little cabbage is adorable.

So what happened to the subs?

Yay, Reiji!

What the fuck is going on with raws

No group wants to sub it now that the only "raws" available have Chinese subs superimposed. I'm assuming it's a reputational thing

atleast you got new ritual support cards for your cardfu

I can't even think of a decent x-saber build just to bring out hyunlei ;_;

One question: Was there anything memorable at Asuka's character other than her enormous tits?

Her temper

You know what, I can actually think of something that Arc-V has done that none of the other series did and what truly angers me about it

None of the other series before Arc-V completely forgot about it's original cast as hard as it did.

In DM, the core 4 cast (with Bakura) stayed in the show the whole way through
In GX, Judai may have lost the fat guy, but he was actively written out for a better opportunity. The arguable loss was Misawa but other than those two, the main cast from the beginning was still around
In 5Ds, as much as we joke about Aki and the twins being useless, at least they were in the fucking show.
Zexal if anything just continued to keep the useless back cast around and instead of abandoning anybody, just added new friends to the back cast

But Arc-V? Arc-V completely abandoned it's early cast. Remember when we actually used to seriously wonder if Sawatari or Sora was going to be a main character or not? Remember when Gon was inseperable from Yuya? What the fuck man? How can you even do that? Even Shun, who we thought would end up being the new Crow, got fucked over

I mean, why not? Hyunlei effect may not be the best, but in times where people REALLY need a lot of ways to destroy floodgates, I think Hyunlei is an obligatory monster for X-Saber, and even then you can use her for more Synchros or even Xyz (XSaber does have an Xyz monster as far I remember)
With that being said, I don't know what is the best build for X-Sabers but I know that she will help a lot to destroy Spell and Trap cards this days.
And hey, XSabers got animated and even a few direct support, so that's also a big bonus.

>at least they were in the fucking show.
Unlike Yusei's prison buddies

Always

>DSOD ruined the plot.
Deluded fuck

No, no I've watched like 30 animes and read a bunch of mangas I'm pretty much a bonafide industry insider trust me the movie stole the budget, and the plot, and the audience and the meta just trust me I know what I'm saying

So raws never?

Okay I will give you that. Yusei completely forgetting about his prison buddies was bad (though to be fair, they all pretty much died during the Dark Signers stuff and the second half of 5Ds has a whole mess of problems on it's own) but the difference is that the show is called 5Ds and not even the first opening has Yusei's prison buddies in it for very long. Plus he escapes from there pretty quick

normie ree etc. You know the rest.

wtf her old cards are shit

more manga stuff

>When you're stuck in a continuity that has no Ruri

Yuya as genki as ever

Her old cards were basically half-naked female dancers.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=851458
5th OP is out.

it's been out for a while m8

Cool.

Has anybody heard word of the 5th ED?

Already out for a long time.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806523

That looks like a normal Akaba Leo.

Manga Reiji does not give a fuck about Action Duels.

Has it really? THe single was just posted yesterday, and my old copy was only 192K.

For what it's worth, I liked the 5th ED more than the 5th OP.
How would everyone rank each OP/ED set?
1st: Believe x Believe (OP) = One Step (ED)
2nd: Burn! (OP) > Future Fighter! (ED)
3rd: HANATE (OP) ≤ ARC of Smile! (ED)
4th: Kirifuda (OP) = Speaking (ED)
5th: Kibou no Hikari (OP) < Vision (ED)

cowtits don't make u win m8

How did this managed to get past the censors? (though the 4fags dub edited a corset on her).

Not the entire single, but the song and instrumental have been out for months at 320K.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Oh..

4kids makes me sick.

A large in-door hot tub makes more sense than such a lavish bath, even for Obelisk Blue dorms.

Dunno man. They brought yugioh to a wider market. Sure it's censored and stupid a lot of times but thanks to them I got to discover the franchise and later watch the Japanese version and the manga of the original show.

I actually really like the 5th ED for some reason.

Argh.

Asuka a cute.

I wonder if we'll ever get an explanation for what the fuck is going on with Yuya's pendant and the girls' bracelets or if they'll just ignore it.

They'll just ignore it.

It will be explained in the end and used to beat the evil Leo.

It's probably going to be like the Door in Zexal and just get explained away in the last episode.

I haven't seen Zexal, what is the Door?

That thing in the first episode that told Yuma about how "in order to obtain something, he'd have to give up something" then he opens it with his key and meets Astral. Then it shows up again when he gets that Super Saiyan power. It never shows up again and we don't really figure out what it was about until the last episode

I do like how the Manga Action Duel rules make a lot more sense.

Both of the new OP and ED have Pendulum in their names, so I'm expecting the lore behind it. Then again, there's a huge possibility they'll ignore it.

Why do I get the feeling that they're going to kill all the returning characters (I bet Edo is next).
But too bad they can't card Jaeger.

I think they're cutting it down to one legacy charter per spin off (Jack,Edo and kaito)

>In DM, the core 4 cast (with Bakura) stayed in the show the whole way through

If we're talking about the DM anime, the fillers pretty much pretending Bakura didn't exist

I don't think it would have been that hard to shove him into Doma/KC Grand Prix, they included friggin' Haga and Ryuzaki

As shitty as the Door was, I gotta be fair and point out it DID re-appear, when it sent that Giant to test Yuma and Astral and they had to team up with Number 96

And they said 5D's almost killed the series.

So are we never gonna get subs again? I know this show has kinda gone down hill, but I've already watched 121 episodes so I kinda wanna know how it ends.

Never ever.

The dream is over. Time to wake up.

Maybe who knows. Lets wait until Arc-V is over to see it again. At least we still have the Manga

And the things it said came true

Wait, did Mono abandon ship because of the last few episodes or what?

Did the raw uploader do the same thing?

Mono is still working, he just can't find high quality raws.

Raw Uploader's been having extreme technical difficulties. Mono can't do shit without raws.

This is the end isn't it?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29671960
The Japanese fans were gushing over casual-Yuto from the preview for 124.

Soo I just started watching Arc-V now I have no idea what the fuck is going on and what pendulum summon is. Should I back out now?

The fuck? How was Eliphas spamming rank-up even comparable to the shitty BB arc? Especially considering that ranking up to reach perfection was all the Astral World focused on, so if ONE character in the show took it to the extreme, it would be the deity-like personification of Astral World's will. Not to mention that none of his cards were nearly as convoluted as BB's fortress shit.

I simply cannot wrap my mind around someone making a huge issue out of Eliphas' deck and then turning around to go 'at least BB would've been fine if x', using hypotheticals for something that already happened.

You'll be fine.
Skip the Quiz Duel. It's 110% irrelevant.

You'll learn, keep watching.

You'll learn. Arc-V is surprisingly good at teaching the basics.

Also, I'm pretty sure the stuff we've just got through is better marathoned than watched weekly, so you've come at a good time.

Wow i want to fuck that ute. Full Homo

Most of Synchro is significantly better on an archive binge. Rewatching for the guide was much less frustrating than I initially remember it being while watching week-to-week.

Xyz is probably much better all at once, too, although it's not flawed in pacing so much as content.

Is this a pron?

No, you'll be fine. Just follow 's advice and skip episodes 19 & 20 as it's universally accepted to awful filler even by the Japanese fans.

Yuya dresses are for girls silly

Is it called Supreme King Violent Dragon, or Odd Eyes Raging Dragon?

You have to admit, he does look good in his girlfriend's clothing.

>If we're talking about the DM anime, the fillers pretty much pretending Bakura didn't exist
I was excluding fillers

I bet he had his pick of the litter at the Spade Duel School, and he did get the pièce de résistance when he won the Kurosaki-bowl.

You can't seriously be hating the Rank-Up duel. That shit was absolutely insane.

In fact my problem with that duel wasn't the duel itself but that the Astral World wasn't relevant at all after that. Also that Eliphas wasn't Astral's father like I thought

He was Don Thousand's counterpart in the Astral world

Tell me about Yuya, why does he wear a smile?

odd eyes raging dragon i think

Who the fuck is M!LK? Are they any good?

No, he was closer to Astral's counterpart. Eliphas changes if the Astral World changes, but Astral and Don Thousand are more free to think for themselves

Any news about the raws? Does the uploader still have a technical problem?

Nothing yet, the raws still seem to be fucked up.

A boy band that apparently formed sometime in 2014. They've had 4 singles.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/M!LK

Sample from their last one:
youtube.com/watch?v=9dbxj8glX3o

Wasn't BB in the cast list for next weeks episode? What do people reckon he's going to do since he got EGAO'd?

He looks good in about anything. Even that clown costume from episode 1.

Probably a flashback.

So is this actually going to happen now?

I wanna fuck this SHIT out of Jewzu!

Nobody cared who he was until he got the pendulum

>make rituals great again!
>lolnope
>rituals btfo again
DEMO I CANT
I CANT
UGOKENAI

Yes, just not with Yuzu using it. She's probably going to get those generic parasite fusioner.

Late reply, but Sora was less homicidal and more vindictive. He was okay losing to Yuya because he didn't expect Pendulum Monsters to go to the Extra Deck, but losing to Shun sent him so far over the edge because of how badly he regarded Xyz users.

Anyone who hates XYZ is okay in my book.

Truth

Man how old was this pic?

After listening to that.
I'm picturing the ED will be Yuya walking somewhere in standard with everybody appearing and walking along with him one by one.

Ancient.

Full scale never

Something like the 20s, I think.

>you are the supreme dueruist of your schools disciplinary commitee
>a cheeky tomato (male) comes in dressed like this

Wut deck and wut do?

I'd fuck up him with my shitty Red-eyes Metalfoes deck, then tell him to fuck off until he uses starts Synchros.

blog.livedoor.jp/glintbooster/archives/40819622.html
>Oct 20, 2014

Exodia Chain Burn Blaze Fenix FTK

Manga full release when?

The full name is Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon the Supreme King Violent Dragon

The TCG will probably just shorten it to Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. They do that a lot. In fact Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon has a similarly long name in Japanese (Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon the Supreme King Black Dragon)

If I use Super Polymerization will he cry?

Oh god, the Ruri and Rin speculation.

That had both good and shit moments

(SHE WILL DEFINITELY BE BLONDE, FUCK OFF)

That theoretical Rin is pretty close to actual Ruri.
I miss when everyone though she was going to be blonde to complete the pattern.

I'd defeat him with D/D/D then coerce him into becoming my subordinate.

Simpler times

Happier times

Indeed.

God I am still so beyond mad that the LDS Trio ended up not actually being anything or joining the cast

Why did they even bother making us like those characters so much

Oh but RANKS AREN'T LEVEL 0? nigga got to come back

There was a time when Yuzu was the sexiest YGO girl ever conceived.

Surely, they won't forget Hokuto exists when everyone else gets uncarded at the end right?

I want to go back

You can never go back.

I'd expect they have a checklist of who got carded lying around.

It's just too easy with him isn't it?

21st.

Who?

Yuzu is literally the reason we even started having continuous threads

"A girl in a Yu-Gi-Oh show? Being plot important?"

She was too relevant that they turned her in the kidnapped princess.

Nice pics.

why live

Oh the Yu-Gi-Otome days

God I want to go back. I WANT TO GO BACK

I remember when the biggest fucking problem we ever had with this show was that Quiz retard. And goddamn I miss Mieru

Looks like the staff finally got the message from Yoshida & Kaz to cut that out..

This was the best because before their rematch Masumi called Yuzu a tsundere. Arc-V used to be so meta before it turned formulaic and forced. I mean, the main reason I got into the show was because I was told there were characters using Pleiades spam, X-Saber spam, and Topaz OTK as real strategies instead of using every card in the archetype for no purpose. Now look at where we are where we're having Hakikubo shit out an unprintable card because he can't write duels for shit.

Son, you are actually going to make me start crying.

>because I was told there were characters using Pleiades spam, X-Saber spam, and Topaz OTK as real strategies
Yeah what the fuck happened with the real strategies? It's like everything about this show completely turned on it's head once the Synchro arc happened.

get over about ur Aki 2.0

Every main duel they let him participate in on-screen was made of fun. It's been 51 episodes...

Is it bad that I'm staying in this show for Yuya? Because my patience paid off with Judai turning to Supreme King

>when the writers didn't want to write more Abyss Actors so they just broke his duel disk.
This had better pay off in the long run.

Anons be truthful, why are you personally still watching arc-v, I'm not trying to shit on it, but you can't deny it's really gone down hill, what's your motive to keep going?

Nostalgia shilling. The show had to implement old decks and strategies and promote a bunch of new support for them.

Not at all.

You're probably waiting for another Super Egao or HITOTSU NI to take fruition but the issue here is that we're essentially past the point where that could even be as remotely as effective as the Supreme King stuff was.

Also, the Supreme King worked because of the extreme contrast with Judai in general and how much it fucked over his mental state. Yuya already started broken and they kind of blew their load very early in the show (pic related) so that kind of thing won't have the same effect unless he like killed his father or some shit

Demon Reveal, hopefully Haou

No, that's why I'm here too.

We're two years into this shit, I'm not ready to stop now

Though I am going to probably consider this the worst series if the quality keeps being this fucking garbage which I did not think was possible after Zexal. Great job

Just to see how down it can go

It's all I'm living for.What's the point in offing yourself when you've devoted lots of time into something only to never see it end?I wish we could go back to the times where there was something new every week, and everyone wasn't at each others neck but we can't.

I wish. Although 20 episodes isn't enough to have a decent "going evil" arc and resolve. However, at this point, I'm willing for anything that's somewhat gripping in story wise to happen.

I'd like for him to call out Yusho for abandoning him, and Yoko for 3 years and not so much as to leave a message or try to contact them in the meanwhile.

Thing that is not going to happen

Supreme King wasn't any longer. Judai was Haou for like 5 episodes.

I think the possibility of maybe actually seeing Tomato/Citrus happen for real is the only thing that is keeping me going.

Like even fucking Zexal was able to have a confession, Arc-V, a show that at least had those two's relationship be a key part of the story at the very least could end with a mutual goddamn "I love you"

shittaste? i liked 5ds and zexal too

I'm over 120 episodes in and I've got like 30 to go at worst.
What's the point of dropping this piece of shit when I'm right about to finish it?

It'd be like dropping Glasslip 10 episodes in.

N E V E R F O R G E T
E
V
E
R

I'm hoping we get a Yuzu vs Berserk Yuya duel instead of the opposite.

If this happened it would be nice, but Yuya's just about had his chance and never did anything about it.

The boy needs to snap. Otherwise they'll be completely ignoring the initial message of the show, and Best Dad would have been a complete waste of a character.

>Not watching the superior weekly card game commercial

I wanted to see a Yugioh series through its entirety while its airing when I got into ARC-V, so I've decided to stick with this series to the end long ago, no matter how good or bad it gets. Last time I was into YGO was back during GX and dropped that shortly after season 3 started, which I somewhat regret.

I still do enjoy watching the episodes as they air, but all the Kaito duels, the Xyz arc conclusion, and the BB arc were quite hard to stomach.

I'm in it for pretty much everyone besides Yuya.

I like Yugioh. I always have and I always will. And despite what the Japanese fans might think I liked 123 and the Splatoon episode.

Reiji, Reira, Yuto, and Yugo.
I'm not even kidding

It's too much to ask for a Yugioh series that's focused in the monster world? S3 was not really much focused on it, when I saw Judai dueling with the bird guy I thought something totally different and got ultra hyped.

Is that the one whos threads keep dying?

People who think Yuya will have a Supreme King moment don't get the point of the Supreme King. There were like 10 episodes of build up where Judai just fucked up constantly. Arc-V can't take Yuya's dick out of its mouth long enough to have him screw up in a meaningful way.

Who's better
Yusei "Card Games Jesus" Fudo or Yuya "Egao Jesus" Sakaki?

I think you're the one who's missing the point, because we're talking about going evil and not "screw-ups" or anything of the sort.

kizuna >>>>> egao

even Judai got on that kizuna kool-aid once so you know it's good

yugi the ghostbuster

Then you missed the point of the Supreme King arc, son. My point exactly.

Difference is the demon inside his soul comes out and plays anytime. Like who'd expect it to come out against two of the bracelet girls?

I've been on the ride since episode 1 and it's too late to get off now. Hopes that the cast introduced in Standard get to do something cool and for sneak peaks of new cards is mainly what keeps me around.

Yusei was boring and sometimes annoying, but not quite as offensive.

How about Judai "Card Game Satan" and Yuma "Ayy lmao Master" Tsukumo?

It's complete shit.
Sunken cost fallacy and a really dim hope maybe my favorite characters will do something or the plot will pay off.

We get it, you want to show off your GX boner but that's not a reason to be playing on words.

>It's too much to ask for a Yugioh series that's focused in the monster world?
Duel Terminal World SOON?

That reminds me, I wonder what triggers the abnormality? You would think both Yuya and Yuto would keep their cool especially if it's against a Ruri.

card games satan gets the bowl

>all dead

>It's too much to ask for a Yugioh series that's focused in the monster world?
Not one series portrayed it the same way, though.

I always assumed the Door was an allegory for Pandora's box on how once opened the door unleashed all the numbers into the world with only Hope remaining.

Hey atleast 5D's had Kingu and Maasaki Endoh openings and inserts.

FOREVER MY FRIEND
ZUTTO ZUTTO

On the contrary, the majority is still alive

>I'm picturing the ED will be Yuya walking somewhere in standard with everybody appearing and walking along with him one by one.
That sounds kind of nice actually.

That's not true as Gishiki Avance & Emilia survive to found the Nekroz clan. Also Gusto Winda technically survives although I don't know if you can call her truly alive right now.

Winda got an un-corrupted version of her as a spiritual beast tamer.
Kamui is also the old sage of the ritual tamers

Aki deserved better.

>Naitsu

Divine maybe a manipulative asshole but he had more personality and ampition than Yusei and won't ignore Aki's needs.

Even GX filler characters had more personality and ambition than Yusei.

I just want to see how worse it can get and the nip reactions to it. I'm mostly killing time waiting for DSOD to come out and need my YGO fix.

MOKEY MOKEY

2nd October right?

yeah along with the op

Why wouldn't I watch the best YGO series?

It's going to be fucking hilarious when Arc-V ends with no confession.

>mfw we have 4 pairs of confessions to look up to

>no confession.

>finally cards are at my country thanks to the customs stopping being a dick
>mfw wanting to order Dark Magician cards, specifically Circle and Navigation, and Ritual Sanctuary
Besides wanting to murder Tewart right the fuck now, this means I have to work my ass more

How would last ep have went if BEST NII-SAN had been around?

Probably would've got carded himself since he was a jobber.

Yuri would have been wrecked by him shilling unprinted Red-Eyes support

Yep, 2 weeks.

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Chorus:]
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

[Chorus 2x]

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

[Chorus]

And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

>Shun not having chicken legs
One job

Why

Fuck off.

True Duelists never skip Leg Day.

Fresh off Pixiv, something I never thought I'd see: A BB comic (1/2).

2/2

>I never thought I'd see: A BB
I guess any BB fan material could count as "never thought I'd see."

>Shipfaggotry

Hey if I was going to go on about shipping faggotory I would have just expressed my discontent that Yusei and Aki were given a touching private moment where Jack and Carly didn't get shit.

What is Shun's best feature?

>where Jack and Carly didn't get shit.
Please don't bring up unpleasant memories. The wounds need to heal some day.

You almost got your chance with Jack coming back in Arc-V. Now you will know it will never happen.

It's not really shipfagging if her relationship with him was objectively what a large part of her character revolved around.

Well, with the second post at least. The first one you can shit on for shipping all you want.

And she went from plot important to plot device.
Should've had Serena absorb Yuzu.

>You almost got your chance with Jack coming back in Arc-V. Now you will know it will never happen.
You know it just wouldn't have killed Ono to have at least hinted at the possibility. Just put Jack in the same room with a certain girl with long dark hair, striped shirt, and a vest. You don't even have to show anything from the neck up or have her saw anything (her VA still in prison?).

For the audience members that cared it would have meant something, and for everyone else they wouldn't even get it anyway. I mean I'm sure he's gotten grief over it from fans for awhile now and it's a golden opportunity...

DAMN IT ALL.

Yuzu is crying, what do you do?

post the sauce already!!

Subs never ever. Whats the point inn keeping watching this show? May this be the last threads until the Subs come out.

Take her for a ride through the City.

Fuck that. He fellated 5Ds enough. Now you want him to suck if off even more?

Brainwash her like her counterparts so we could finally get some childhood flashbacks.

>This anime uses it's cast better than Arc-V

How hilarious

It's not hard. Any anime that allows at least 1 likeable major character to fulfill their potential in a satisfying way would already be ahead

Probably they get pissed off at parasite fusion. The real question is, will bracelet-kun have a fit again?

Why does it seem like Dennis-chan is so popular. Is it because she would be a massive american slut that loves entertaining.

he won the Kurosakis bowl user

Rate the Yus
Yuto>Yugo>Yuya>Yuri
Guru's only character is that he laughs and makes funny faces

It's time for the magician girl roll call.

Yuya>Yuri>Yuto>Yugo

Yuya > Yuto > Yugo > Yuri

Apple standing by

NICE. Subs soon. Based mono will work with the 480P Raws.

Lemon and Barry here

I-I can't decide

That would be great and ironic at the same time since Yuya wants to save her

Choco here.

Yuto > early Yuya > Yuri > Yugo > whatever husk represents the remains of Yuya currently

Kiwi here.

What are you saying? Nothing this show ever does will ever be great. It's trash to the core and these threads need to disappear.

damn look at that slut Berry

Please let me enjoy this shit show.

We have Egao Jesus, a dead edgy-except-not eggplant, a retarded banana, and a sadistic cabbage with no screentime.

How did Arc-V manage to make its entire cast so shitty?

Apprentice here.

Fuck off.

The star is here, Dark Magician Girl at your service.

480p raws? where?

If Yuzu is voiced in 125, then we'll know.

Picture'd, Superior monster on the scene.

Fuck off, Sho,

look his twitter

BEEP BEEP
GODAMMIT YOU BITCH
YOU HAVE TO STOP THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE
DONT JUST SIT IN THIS DAMN ROOM, DO SOMETHING
MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONS
BEEP BEEP

>Silent Magician will never teach you magic.

new lvls when?

Why does Yugi have a bunch of sexy/cute girls in his deck while all the other protagonists only run guys? Yuma only had Gagaga Girl and Yuya only has the Trump lolis.

Well, Yugi is a secret pervert in the manga...

Odd-Eyes is a female dragon

Goddess here reporting here.
>Northwemko will never bless me except in my dreams

there was also Yuzu/Xiangsheng Magician

Yuya has
>tuning magician
>creation magician
>trump witch
>trump girl
>helpprincess
And if you count the manga he also has Uni and Corn.

Yugi is a pervert
Judai is a homosexual
Yusei is asexual
Yuma is supposed to be a parody of Yugi
Yuya loves Yuzu and Odd-eyes
Does that answer your question?

yo

Yusei had Effect Veiler (admittedly may be a trap), and Stardust.

Stardust is literally a duraggon, not a girl

trash
trash
trash
limited
trash
trash
trash

Ruris are shit confirmed.

>Stardust
>female
The level 8 signer dragons are males, the level 7 signer dragons are the females

>Judai is a homosexual
EXCUSE ME!? Please, he's bi.

Check out those tits and tell me that's not a female.

who tops?

inb4 reeeee, fuck off shinji this is about homosex

How does this make you feel?

a little flat to be female

Do you guys expect Yuto to shill anything good in 124?

>yubel with female voice
>please cum inside
>yubel change to male voice
>IT'S MY TURN

Yuri cards the Konami execs when?

Is that little stone castle thing wearing a bow tie?

I think its a ribbon, actually.

It makes me feel like wondering why someone made a flowchart-esque picture for such basic combos.

According to my doujins, they flip more times that a Ghostrick deck.

>Should've had Serena absorb Yuzu.
Meh, even after writers fucked up her potential and importance I'd still take Yuzu over Serena.

Is it wrong that Yuya and Yuzu as individual characters and pairing started off as my favorites when this series started and now recently feel completely saddened with the way their being treated?
>Yuya getting too much attention and at this point making him EGAO Messiah and making all the others feel completely pointless
>Yuzu getting very little attention at this point making her post-64!Aki mixed with Anzu or YGO returning to its status quo.

Why can't NEO NEW be the one to save her?
It has been well established that the psychotic cabbage is damaged goods not fit for her.

a Judai with tits? man what a crazy jigen

Probably because they never once had a single nor meaningful interaction during the dragged on Synchro arc. It all seems pretty one-sided on Sawatari's part episodes and ED4 wise.

I've been out of the loop for a while. What happened to the raws?

The source is fucked up. You di,dn,t miss much except that Asuka got carded.

Because they barely know each other and it would be forced as shit for the sake of retarded shipping.

I see. I will make sure to watch it via stream next week then, after seeing next episode's preview. That Ruri face, it's giving me flashbacks of episode 117 in a good way.

And cute cabbage.

If you don't mind chinese text, 123 is still up on Nyaa and has a script already here:
pastebin.com/w6F5iyXd
and Mono apparently finally got a low-res but good copy of 122.

he looks so happy up there

Nothing like taking in the view of the crowds of below you, and the excitement of deciding who to card first.
The supposedly tough Security?
The conceited TOPS who rely on expensive RARE CARDs?
The weak and obstinate XYZ-like Commons?

Decisions, decisions..

what a best boy

How did Fusion even invade Heartland? It's the worst extra deck summoning technique and apparently the first strike was headed by fucking Ancient Gear Knights and Ancient Gear -14s.

>Watching 5D's streamed because all torrents for it are dead
Why is life suffering?

Heartland citizens never had to face the danger of death before while Academia had trained soldier duelists.

I'm still surprised about the Yuto/Ruri. I guess Ono really did kill off Yuto to early if he's this popular despite not appearing much

Didn't mean to respond

*sleeves

nobody ever does

The other 3 Yus are shit.

ute calm down

Yuto was the best Yu IMO, even with the short time they had to develop his character. I really wish he and Yuya had more of a Yugi/Atem relationship.

>Ruri and Serena are about to die
>Yuzu arrives just in the nick of time and Yuya returns back to normal

Post yfw

new

Why do you keep including the episode titles?

The japs wanted Yuto and Ruri sleeves to go with their Shun sleeves.

You're supposed to include shit like that in general openings. Just look at other generals on other boards. It opens a point of discussion and reminds people of what's coming next.

>It turns out she is brainwashed as well and was just sent to keep Yuya from harming the other bracelet girls
>Yuya pushed even further into despair.
>mfw