Name one thing Yakomaru did wrong

name one thing Yakomaru did wrong

Fight on two fronts.

>what about our basic rights as sentient beings!
>lobotomizes the queen and ties her up to endlessly pump babies for the colony
Sub-human trash

the alternative was being dependent on her mood swings and murderous fits

Effectively murdering someone because they're a hindrance to society it's how democracy works
All Squealer wanted to do was bluntly emulate superior beings without any of the wisdom or due process that it entails, because he jealous of their luxury

it was a transition from a morbid form of absolutist monarchy to representative democracy, you couldn't expect the tyrant to just step down, especially when he's biologically tied to your survival anyway

queerats had to somehow overcome this obstacle and they did, the tyranny of biology still reigns over them but it stays safely shackled

Saki herself said that it's wrong to apply human moral standards to creatures of completely different biology

Lost by overlooking an obvious vulnerability

Are we talking about that cunt that ended up as minced meat?

>queerats had to somehow overcome this obstacle and they did, the tyranny of biology still reigns over them but it stays safely shackled
The modern equivalent would be euthanizing the mentally deranged - which we don't do, no matter how much they drag society down, because the guy in question is still a person of sentient intelligence.

>Saki herself said that it's wrong to apply human moral standards to creatures of completely different biology
And yet Squealer still tries to apply the moral standards of foreign creatures to his own people. He wants to be held to the same moral standing as humans, but with that logic, he gets to get away with enslavement of an entire caste of his race while still getting to posteur about liberty and rights.

He lost.

you still don't get it

the queen is the only organism capable of reproducing, for any queerat community to survive it has to have a queen, the balance of power naturally shifts so that the queen freely rules everything and everyone (as a real queen would)

to introduce democracy you have to take human rights from this one individual - is it morally right? in the context of queerat independence, yes it is

you take democracy for granted, that's your problem

>to introduce democracy you have to take human rights from this one individual - is it morally right? in the context of queerat independence, yes it is
Right, but Squealer wants to be held up to the same moral standing as humans, and he wants to be treated equal to humans.
And even after going on about morality and basic rights, he sets about conquering his neighboring tribes anyway.

because Squealer is a hypocrite starved for attention drunk with his sudden advance

it does not make his lobotomising the queen invalid, though

I'm not saying it was the wrong thing to do - I'm saying he's subhuman trash who can't claim to the human ideal of 'basic rights', when he has to use lobotomisation to get there

Cool a SSY thread. Hey guys can you recommend some anime/manga similar to this

As a matter of fact, hje lost because he massacred his rat opposition and made the ramining survivors his enemies.
Because he wanted to be a kamisama.

Shiki
Trust me

Murdered a couple thousand innocent people.

when will another anime this great come out? nothing so far has matched its atmosphere / enjoyment levels in a long time

Everything

Lost.

this

Forgot to teach Messiah to fight properly:
Burn cantus users to ashes, no gore.

Hindsight is 20/20.
Also he did burn many people to a pile of ashes in the beginning of the fight.
It was probably more tiring then telekinetically rip someone's head off.

He betray the group of children who save his life in the past. Also likely killed/forced breeding two of those children. He also destroy/force assimilate the peaceful, weaker colony to become his suicidal soldiers.
Also since the first arc when he was still powerless he already tried to sell the children who saved his life to Kimimaru/the village council. It was just Kimimaru wa awesome guy who decided to side with Saki instead that Saki and co. survive. Another proof that Squealer is fucking rotten to the core and only care about his own skin.
I will let the queen lobotomize thing go consider she abused him before though. But reminder that the queen is his mother. Compare him to Kimimaru, who gave his life in exchange for his mother's safety. Squealer's cause may be justifiable but the man care only about himself.

Squealr saw the bigger picture.
You complain about few dead or betrayed children when Ethics committee murders children on daily bases because of suspicions and cantus users are only alive because they killed billions and enslaved (and mutaded) survivors.
While Squealer's behavior wasn't exactly that of a champion of justice he did have a good cause, had to fight in extremely difficult conditions against supermen and lost mostly because of luck on MC's side,
That stupid bitch BURNED their fucking biological super weapon and still won because stupid rat knight was more concerned about one colony then the good of the whole species.
Anons often applaud Kiroumaru and point out how great he was but if you think about it for a second his honorable-knight attitude was mostly that of a well trained pet.
TL;DR version: Fuck cantus monsters and their pet rats.

Humans had no problem with executing people to get there. Even the most bloodless revolutions had a few victims.

>being so stupid to actually believe this rat shit did anything right

No wonder they're tons of idiots supporting Trump

He lost. Losers are always wrong

when they adopt another book rather than an LN

Uchouten s2 then?

LN

Real novel.

>t. beta nu-male

ye cause humans in the series aren't subhuman by those same standards? they literally have to make themselves physically unable of violence, otherwise they go on murder sprees

If that were true, why did you bother replying?

>innocent

He failed.

Why is Saki stupid bitch just because she was cautious about safety of man she loved?

Sailor moon, im too tired to play rhetoric games. So please shut up

because she didnt just used TK to grab the bottle

How about some Jupiter to make you feel stupider?

But the powder was already in the air when she realised that she want to save him that badly. She just hasen't react too quickly but still she was quick enough, I think.

If you want to shitpost/troll make it funny or original at least

>Kimimaru
Already discover most of pre-apocalypse technology, already explored part of old city, create peaceful ally with other colony and only get rid of the problematic one, bid time for human to be weak to declare independent. When shit hit fans, manage to save his own colony at least.
>Squealer
As soon as he got in the position of power, make war and kill his own race left and right, confront human directly and the lose heavily, get his own colony and most of his race killed, end up pathetic tortured existence and finally get mercy kill by the girl he take everything she hold dear away from her.

Even in rat's viewpoint Squealer is stupid narcicisstic retard who get most of his race extinct, the only few left is due to Kimimaro's action. Has Squealer not try to set himself as glorious leader, Kimimaro probably achieve a more subtle and smooth freedom for his race.

And what do you think is the answer to your question?

>ill throw away this perfect chance to kill this really really dangerous enemy that threatens my whole kind because there's a slight chance a person close to me will suffer / die
>if the enemy (whom i just saved by burning my biological weapon) wins, we're all going to die
Gee i wonder.
I can understand that people under gigantic stress can act irrationally but it looked like hamfisted way to get rid of the PsychoBuster so super rat can die heroically.

The two major messages represented by Squealer are that (1)a radical gamble is no way better than gradual and incremental change, and (2) a con disguised with a bit of charisma and cunning skills can indeed deceive a lot of useful idiots to support him

The second point is so ironically true when you see bunch of retards, for this thread OP above all, actually DO praise him and proudly act as his apologists. Well those rats were human beings after all, so nothing surprising here I suppose

Basically this.
If he had actually succeeded with the child psych, he would've been able to completely control everything.

Can't disagree with your logic, but anyways there're always a chance to win if you are alive. When I saw that episode at first I was disappointed how stupidly they lost it, but there was a chance that they are able to win without PsychoBuster and they won, but there wasn't a chance that Satoru survive that burst. And for Saki that has been more important thing. So I really can't blame her for that.

>The second point is so ironically true when you see bunch of retards, for this thread OP above all, actually DO praise him and proudly act as his apologists. Well those rats were human beings after all, so nothing surprising here I suppose
You are reading too much into this. "Squealer did nothing wrong" is just one of many recurring threads on Cred Forums. But you know that, right?

That's what I had thought until one particular occasion in which I encountered a dead serious Squealer apologist here

>, bid time for human to be weak to declare independent.
No. He revealed to Saki that he went to look for WMDs, failed and gave up.
>confront human directly and the lose heavily,
Wrong. It was clearly stated and shown that cantus users were utterly defeated and run for their lives screaming.
Messiah killed the best of them right before their eyes. In the end Saki won by luck but that changes nothing about cantus users being decimated .
>the only few left is due to Kimimaro's action.
What do you think would happen if Kiroumaru didn't lick boots so much and actually joined Squealer (yeah I realize this isn't exactly realistic but he could just fuck off) or just died with some fucking dignity fighting the people that mutated, enslaved and murdered by thousands his whole race?
If Kiroumaru wasn't as short sighted and cared more about his fellow rats, not only his tribe, many more rats would survive.

well then maybe use TK to push the air away from him

He lost. Otherwise we'd have "Cantus users did nothing worng" threads instead.

He lost

>until one particular occasion in which I encountered a dead serious Squealer apologist here
It's like that one quote, "every community that gets its laughs out of pretending to be idiots, will soon find itself surrounded by actual idiots who think they are in good company."
Every once in a while, there are people who defend Monster in one of these "itt: overrated shit" threads.

X did nothing wrong is a joke based on hitler did nothing wrong.

He knew the only way for the messiah to die was this, he should have trained her to burn everyone to ashes or something

Belonging to a shitty anime.

It's totally how democracy works.

If someone is a fundamental threat to our society we try to reeducate them. That wouldn't work for the queen.

So what do we do in our societies if that doesn't work? We either lock them up, drug them, or kill them. It's a pretty human thing to do.

>same moral standing as humans

Not that hard to do in that universe.

Humans genetically modified an entire segment of their population, killed millions of them, spent generations brainwashing children, and basically are all pretentious fucks.

Squealer wasn't a saint, but he was pretty justified in everything he did to win.

His name

queerats are just deformed humans and still have human dna.
why kill the psychic girl and just kidnap her baby when he could've just lobotomized her and make a psychic factory instead

They don't have the ability to impregnate humans though.

After all, the entire goal of the people who mutated them was to separate them from the human species.

Species are (biologically) defined by their chance of breeding successfully. Scientists wouldn't leave that possibility. They just used human DNA as the template, they inserted a fuck ton of other DNA segments to alter them.

They are human by descent, but not genetically (anymore).

>people thinking democracy is good or right

they had the boy and the girl. Forgot the names but the girl always jumped instead of skiing. Instead of killing them and taking the baby he could have just kept them both locked up and get a few more kids until he had an army.

Too risky. Both had the ability to obliterate the entire colony if they caught on.

Even if they lobotomized them... who knew how that would have effected their powers if they did it wrong? Maybe they would have just been walking bombs.

Pretty much, once it got to the pandering gay shit I went full on 1.5x

>right
>wrong
laffing at ur life