Rules, Regulations and Moderation of Cred Forums

Official New Rules (See → & →):
1. Generals to be regulated.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
5. People want /ma/? Or no.

----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this.
This goes for you to janitors!

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
clyp.it/ypiget4m
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg
vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums
fuck no

>thread linked says officially the last meta thread regarding new rules
>makes a meta thread

fucking christ

>[Deleted] Rules, Regulations and Moderation of Cred Forums
>[Deleted]

Fuck off already.

YAMERO

Christopher Poole falls in love with Hiroyuki Nishimura.

Unable to confess, moot is gifted by a deus ex machina with Nanashi's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Tarako, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the moot's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JEWS.

Let's stay on topic, this is good chance to change Cred Forums for the better.

YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED

WHERE ARE YOUR BIG DADDY MODS NOW?

GET FUCKED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

End yourself.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Discussion already ended with last thread. If you faggots keep creating new threads this shit will never end.

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Luluco Finds a Way

clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
clyp.it/ypiget4m
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg

It's safe to say that he won't do shit with popular opinions, otherwise, you would be banned by now

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Nope

This, when the majority of the thread is dubs posting and rehashing the same 2-3 hypothetical stupid board split ideas then you know you've exhausted the board's will to give a fuck.

Hiro didn't say jack shit about making new rules as OP seems to think, to say fucking nothing of drastic site-altering changes such as board splits. He just said talk about what's wrong. One thread. He probably did not mean fucking twenty threads chained for days.

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST KEIT-AI

Are we doing it again?

You don't get to have my 5!

remove kancolle general
>avatarfagging
>spam
>image dump
>no anime discussion

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums.
Why are these in the same category? One is already allowed and the other isn't.

>mods keep deleting keit-ai on Cred Forums
>keit-ai becomes no. 1 movie in Japan so that it can become Cred Forums related again

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

Move the LNs to /ma/ and only allow them in context of anime thread on Cred Forums.

>Official New Rules
Says fucking who? You? Fuck off. No one wants gookshit. LNs are already here functionally, at least any that have anime adaptations.

Its over, deal with it, discussion ended. Move on people.

Fick off already

I say let them keep making threads.

The more they spam this garbage, the more everybody will turn sour to it. It's already to the point that people are just dub spamming it, the next best step is to get it to become such a pure autistic ball of shitposting that mods will be forced to delete it on sight. Any decent discussion for this ended on the very first thread.

OP is just digging his own grave.

>new board
Yeah, no. Fuck off.

The fuck is that retarded shit. Fuck off.

>new board

/keitai/ confirmed?

It makes sense if you think about it.

Repeating digits.

Yea, it makes sense. It matters? Completely, and absolutely not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

You got 404'd once already fuck off.

The unfortunate thing here is OP is probably some autistic fuck trying to stop anything positive by making everyone really sour about this.

Why is this thread still here?

When will rulefags kill themselves?

back to your containment board

>147424923
It really doesn't make any sense when you think about it. This has been done every thread. A /ma/ makes zero sense and is something only wanted by idiots.

Is it actually the #1 movie? This shit isn't shopped? Does it actually use the plot?

This autism is quickly reching terminal levels.

He literally got his thread terminated once already after getting his posted deleted in the previous thread
This means the mods understand we don't want him here and agree
Report and ignore.

That's not unfortunate at all. This shit is fucking worthless garbage that should have only lasted for one thread.

Literally one fucking thread.

>he still thinks hes doing Cred Forums a favor by spamming a meta general despite it going to shit not even before the second thread

This is some next level delusion if you think this thread is anywhere close to being productive.

The unfortunate part is everyone is going to be sour by the idea altogether, not the shitty thread.