Fansubbers=faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbbLsN-JJEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wouldn't be gg otherwise.

Good thing I don't watch shit series

Why are [gg] faggots, fag?

epic memes

I didn't watch Delta, but why did [gg] use the same font the [HorribleSubs] releases have?

>watching re:tard
lel get fucked

based gg

Read the filename or look at the character in the image.

i know it's from macross delta kid, i mean that you deserved to be spoiled for watching garbage

That's not really the problem here.

If you don't like it, sub it yourself

gg has been doing this forever, if you watch the previews it's your fucking fault, newlad

>[gg]

lurk more and you'll find out

That's amazing. God bless gg.

kek

Is there a reason to go with fansubbers when Horrible Subs exist?

>better encodes
>better-translated subtitles
>better typesetting
>honorifics

They're not quite dead yet.

Not really, unless the HS script for that show is particularly horrible or unless you're really wedded to chapters, better encode quality, and typesetting.

Or if you're Macross, and there are no simulcasts in English and so no HS.

Thank you, based gg, for saving subs.

That sounds like retarded direction for plot to take, too retarded by rezero standards even. Are those spoilers real?

Good thing I dropped Retard:Zero a month ago.

>honorifics
Found the weeaboo.

Huh? Wasn't Cred Forums full of these?

There's literally no other choice for Macross except waiting for the BDs

How the fuck am I a "weeb" for wanting honorifics in the subs?

Are you deaf? You can hear all the honorifics that are spoken.

This, I barely care about sub quality now because even if they mistranslate something or memesub it I can usually piece it together with my chinese cartoon chinese knowledge.

Why is this such a huge problem?

Everyone knows this shit. Like everyone. Im pretty sure everyone has read the summary of the LN which you should. Why is this such a huge issue?

Who cares. If you've been watching more than a few years of anime AND still haven't learned enough Japanese to watch raws you should feel really bad. Learn it now.

Raws look even worse than HS though.

>learning Japanese
Im not a manchild

Denial isn't healthy.

>learning another language is a childrish thing to do

Jesus Christ, fuck you.

>Learning Japanese for the sole purpose of watching anime
Yep pretty manchildish

t. EOP too stupid to learn kana

>too stupid to learn Japanese
Why Japanese? None of you pillow fuckers are ever going to go to japan anyway. Spanish is a more usable language right now. How else will you direct illegals back to Mexico?

Official subs for Macross Delta don't exist.

gg is the only option.

The gulf between learning kana and actually knowing Japanese is vast.

Gaining potentially useful knowledge for the sake of one of your hobbies is generally preferable to gaining nothing of value from them at all.

Why do you think people are learning japanese STRICTLY for anime - are you perhaps projecting yourself on the them?

Learning an extra language is never bad. I also learned English as a kid because I wanted to understand English content, not because I wanted to communicate with other people or something. If you get into learning Japanese strictly because you want to understand anime you'll see how short-sighted you are once you communicate with a real person, anyway.

Also, can't you argue against something without attacking people's personalities themselves?
>you're a manchild
>you look like this fucktard
>you're pilowfuckers

They don't sub everything.
In fact, they don't sub anything.

>potentially useful knowledge
Like sitting in your basement and watching lolis for the rest of your life will eventually end with you in japan.
>Why do you think people are learning Japanese STRICTLY for anime - are you perhaps projecting yourself on the them?
When did I say STRICTLY anime? Like I said there is almost no use for learning Japanese at all unless you are planning on visiting Japan for an extended time or planning to live there. Or if you are with a business who will need your skills in Japanese. But learning for the sole purpose of watching anime without any English subs makes no sense and is a waste of time.

>Learning an extra language is never bad.
And that is true its not bad at all. However why Japanese? Why not learn something actually useful like Spanish. In the US We have many Mexicans here. Why would you learn Japanese when learning Spanish would be more useable? Unless you are suggesting that learning a few phrases from anime will automatically make you fluent in Japanese. Or how about in Europe? Wouldn't you want to learn any other language from the other neighboring countries to get more use to talking with locals?

> I also learned English as a kid because I wanted to understand English content
Well that's acceptable since English is the universal language. Japanese is not.

You're implying it takes effort and time to learn anime level "japanese".
All you have to do is watch subbed shows while paying attention and learning kana is as easy as learning another alphabet. No one is telling you to actually learn japanese.

EOPs don't understand that since they only understand one language anyway.

Fagsubbers, more like.

>tfw gg will die again

Nigga I speak Perl

>You're implying it takes effort and time to learn anime level "Japanese".
I never implied that. Regardless it takes time to learn Japanese just like any other language. Most people learning Japanese understand that picking the right anime to learn Japanese is important. For obvious reasons, one wouldn't pick Tatami Galaxy. Due to the overwhelming vocabulary, one wouldn't pick Fate/Stay Night. For obvious reasons, one would pick Kiniro Mosaic, Yuru Yuri, K-On! and so on. They speak slowly and discuss everyday things. Clearly something great for listening practice.
>All you have to do is watch subbed shows while paying attention and learning kana is as easy as learning another alphabet.
Learning small phrases and shit will not simply get you started on forming sentences. Plus subbers lie like shit.
>No one is telling you to actually learn japanese.
Again I never implied that you should. But you shouldn't be wasting time on that when you could learn more usable languages in the future.

And I "speak" a half dozen of programming languages, actually know how to design software from the ground up from an engineering standpoint, am fluent in 2 languages and know Japanese between JLPT N2 and N1 level.

Not all of them. Mostly only for the shows which airs on MX and AT-X which is sadly almost all anime series now.

The only reason for using AT-X is for uncensored and using MX should be avoided most of the time.

Why the fuck are they spoilering the LN at the end? are they retarded?

Japanese is more useful to me because I watch anime and read manga more than I ever deal with wetbacks. "Useful" is a matter of perspective.

Why is gg fuckjng cancer

>Japanese is more useful to me because I watch anime and read manga more than I ever deal with wetbacks

user I'm so sorry...
Get a job

They spoiled SO5 too in another Macross Delta episode.

I have a job. Why would you think I don't?

Why did you imply I was only talking about wetbacks?

>Some people are now so new that gg being faggots is a surprise

>"spoiler" that everyone has known for months
>being so new you're complaining about [gg]
Fuck off back to /r/anime you mongoloids.

What are you complaining about, you faggot?

I didn't. I was criticizing your limited idea of what is "useful" by referring to one of your examples.

Does [gg] do this for all their subs or just a few?

>spoiling the LN at the end of the anime

Geez, I wonder why

>a minority is representative of the whole

I hate this thing, jesus christ how can you say this with a serious tone?

>spoiling sword art zero
Literally who cares?

>Rem's letter shows up blank
>Nobody, not even her sister, have mentioned or asked about Rem
>The white whale is said to be associated with gluttony in previous episodes
>Whale erases
>They just defeated the archbishop of sloth
>Tacitly implies other deadly sins have an archbishop

Honestly, it's set up pretty well.

>"spoiling"

it was common knowledge by the 9th episode, it's not a surprise for anyone

Most fansubbers are faggots though. They aren't necessarily the same sort of faggots as gg, but they're faggots.

> Wouldn't you want to learn any other language from the other neighboring countries to get more use to talking with locals?

No, I don't care about them. If they want to speak with me they should also learn english.

I know 2 languages besides my native one(english and french) and I'm learning japanese right now only to play uncensored japanese video games, VNs and watch anime raw. Eat your heart out.

Fansubbers have ALWAYS been faggots. ESPECIALLY gg. They pull the same faggotry every season.

>I'm learning japanese right now only to play uncensored japanese video games, VNs and watch anime raw.
And like I said, That's useless.

just like learning you'r "Praised Spanish" language
where's the use in learning it when you won't even go out and speak with other people?

thankfully I willingly spoiled myself on that before watching the episode, since the chance of re: zero season 2 is slim to none.

I'd be very mad otherwise.

Thats my fucking point dipshit. Jesus christ its like Im arguing with tumblr

What's the fucking point of learning Japanese when you aren't gonna interact with Japanese people anyway.

>What's the fucking point of learning Japanese when you aren't gonna interact with Japanese people anyway
But he does, just in the form of 2D japanese people.

Now fuck off.

Based fa[gg]ots

>interacting with people

You monster

Do you want a fucking medal

Based gg

Can't spell faggots without [gg].

Anyone still got the GG redub of sacred sevens opening? That was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbbLsN-JJEc

Better than normalfags who take spanish or french courses despite having no interest in anything spanish or french nor ever needing to use the languages.

There is literally nothing wrong with learning a language to further help you enjoy your hoppy. is a virtue regardless of anything and only an American would look down on it.

why do you want random Japanese words in English subtitles

it wasn't preview, this episode hadn't ending.
So it was just endcard and this.

So basically you can "deploy" wordpress and you lurk in the daily talking animals thread

so how is macross delta anyway.

>Oh goodie, someone asked a question, now I can get myself rock fucking hard and let them know how I'm not going to give them an answer and then cum all over my own face in ecstasy

Giri giri ayyy lmao

based [gg]