Gunka no Baltzar 40

New chapter out.

>more counter battery chapter
Nice, hoping for some direct hit on those faggots.

The old Colonel is pretty competent though.

Yeah, while this hit and run tactics is kinda lame, but seeing the competency of it being used is awesome. Some michael bay moment with 1 or 2 of the artillery pieces would be nice, just for a little "oh shit" reaction. Thanks for dumping.

No problem. Probably the only guy dedicated enough to do this for this series.

Is this better than Koukoku no Shugosha or Golden Kamuy?

Never had a time to read them. But this series is pretty realistic. I'm pretty sure if you enjoyed the others you'll enjoy this.

If you tell me its realistic then that does pique my interest and the art looks phenomenal. You should give Koukoku no Shugosha a try, even thought I really have no idea how similar it is to this manga other than both of them dealing with a militaristic theme and such.

I'll take a look, thanks. I'm a sucker for anything military themed.

Deutscher krieg soon? Is the Chief of staff not!bismarck?

And that's it. Credit goes to EGS as usual.
Apparently volume 9 (which will be released sometime in the next few months, and we still have a few more chapters of 8 left to translate anyway) will come with a drama CD. Maybe it they're testing for interest in an adaption?

The translations are so slow. I keep spoiling myself by reading raws.

Well he's basically pushing for not!German unification while containing not!Austria, so kinda? Bismarck was never a soldier though.

I heard Helmut comes back in volume 9.

>adaptation
Nice, but how the manga is selling in Japan though? The art would be downgraded for sure.

It's getting around 40,000 copies sold per volume now. Have no idea if that's good or bad.

If they get a good studio like madhouse or bones, I think they could keep the art up to par.

That doesn't sound too bad.

Who's the cast?

I have no idea. I don't even know where to find that. I just saw an announcement on the magazine's site.

Actually that's a good point. How do we find out the cast if we don't speak moon?