7/9
7/9
3/8
5 + 4 individual 0.5s haha

>7/9
Which didn't you like?

watamote and mushishi

I'm the other guy you rated 7/9.

don't like monster, iffy on the moomins and galaxy express tv.

What didn't you like about Monster.
Please don't say the ending, please don't say the ending.

Fuck off, the ending is hated for a reason.

Too long, reinstates in self too much, I understand the dragged out nature is the point, but it's tiresome to me

And everyone is wrong.
I swear to god, everyone misunderstands both the ending, the final suicide and the overall theme of the show.

Eh, alright then. I guess it depends on the person. I like long pacing if there's a point to it. By the end, it does feel like this long journey Tenma went through just to find Johan and that he has the weight of the world on his shoulders when he finds Johan at the end.

Johan is such a great villain.
Urasawa once said in an interview that he was the character he wrote the most extensively about out of all his characters and it shows. It just really sucks that no one seems to understand him as a character considering how mysterious he acts the entire time. You don't even get a complete picture with his final reveal at the end.

I love when he shows himself in front of Bonnaparta. Just BAM, here's Johan out nowhere. And Tenma just acts all defensive at the mere presence of him. It's really a great cliche when the villain never shows his face but when he does, you know shit is about to go down.

Rewatching Monster again made me realize that not a single scene is wasteful and that's amazing.

Bump

Reply damnit.

Make me.

You just did.

So I did.

6/9
5.5/7
5/5 anime
5/5
2/3
2.5/4

boring and not great, either

ditto to the above, how on earth could you consider Gochiusa anything above buttmoe?

pedophile

umi a shit

wind rises is a masterpiece, everything else on there is bad to okay; I think I've seen other iterations of this chart before which were better

out of every anime movie ever, these are the ones you pick?

don't care for your taste but kudos for trying to make it look nice

>out of every anime movie ever, these are the ones you pick?
What's wrong with them? There are a few i'm un sure about, maybe i'd put only yesterday or tamako love story in there, but these are the ones I return to and remain to resonate with again and again

It's just that out of 60 - 70 years worth of animation the ones you dig the most are TV sequels and some couple minute-long shorts.

I think the only ones in here that aren't great works on their own are Lum The Forever(Which builds from and separates itself from the television show) and MSG III(which I like for shallow reasons the most out of here, but 0079 as a narrative I love infinitely.)
I might be able to replace patlabor or dreamer with tamaga or gosenzo-sama.

7.5/9
3.5/5
7/7
6.5/8
5/5
9/9
9/9
8/8

Yeah, yeah. I'm not trying to say, "stop liking those" or anything, just that it's strange. Must be very personal choices. And what's Tamaga?

where's your 3x3

Meant tamago.

oh angel's egg? certainly an interesting film, not a fan of Oshii though, personally, but you've got far more experience with him than I do

don't have one

>don't have one
Then what are you doing in here?

gomen, gomen

forgive me, I assumed people posted these things because they wanted people to comment on their tastes. Which is yours, so that I can never bother you again?

Check it bitch boi.

not him, but it's sad people always disregard tulip

why futon? I mean, obviously this isn't yours, but still

Nice

3/4
3/4
1/1
3/3
2/2
2/2

I need to watch more anime, don't I?

Yeah. Pretty much.

3/3

4/4 anime
4/4 anime movies

3/4

3/3

>worst ghibli film
why

Why does everyone hate Earthsea so much? It was really well done

It's just alright.

Do you ever drink Bernkastel wines, Mr. Frenchman?

3/7