Rules, Regulations and Moderation for Cred Forums

Official New Rules
1. Cred Forums won't split into Cred Forums and /ma/ nor will it merge with any other board.
2. LNs are allowed on Cred Forums. Gookshit isn't.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
5. Bring back visible Sage.
6. Move /kancolle/ to /jp/.
7. Keep the captcha system as it is.
8. Ban People asking for Source right away.
----
For the mods: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uNiD7KzH
reddit.com/r/shitpostgeneral
exhentai.org/g/929207/24bfd5b760/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgJDfqOVa-8
desuarchive.org/a/thread/31236541/
pastebin.com/cDKwfJJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods please delete this thread.

fpbp

I'm glad Cred Forums supports /ma/ test.

Welcome to the shitposting general - /spg/!
OP is a faggot edition

Last threads:

Useful links:
www.reddit.com
>>>/j/
>>>/random biased polls/

Thread pastebin: (read this before posting)
pastebin.com/uNiD7KzH

Happenings:
- OP is still forcing this thread

Which studio animated this?

If you keep making threads Kuma-san will be perpetually sad.
Think of Kuma-san, please.

Lets get spooky

Yeah, that is the best solution.

Holy shit these faggots made that many threads? Of course Hiro won't change anything, this board is a laughingstock.

>Official New Rules
STOP CHANGING THEM.

Summary of Cred Forums proposals from all past threads:

1. Improve consistency of guidelines from board to board and loosen the range of allowed topics. Inconsistent application of guidelines leads to confusion and resentment, especially when sneaky moderation tactics like "auto-sage" and "wait an hour, then delete inexplicably" are used on threads that have not yet hit any bump limits.

2. Mods should stop abusing short bans and should take ban appeals more seriously instead of having most bans be impossible to appeal and having a blanket denying/blocking of all appeals with no transparency.

3. Bring back ability to delete own OP on all boards, eliminate requirement to delete posts before they become "too old to delete."

4. Bring back OP's ability to bump own threads. The unique IP meter is a good enough indicator of samefagging. Sometimes people need to bump their own threads, especially on fast boards.

5. Bring back visible sage and educate people what it means.

6. Bring back ability to announce reports and sages. So important.

7. Mods should stop micro-managing conversations by deleting short shitposts (like "kys cuck fgt") that no one cares about and which don't actually disrupt the thread.

8. Bring back a /z/ board where people can go if they are banned for infractions other than CP and post with no rules or post-timers.

9. Bring back /l/ where we can post lewd loli images. Trying to make /l/ threads work on Cred Forums is like being marooned on a desert island. Spam and non-enthusiasts filling the thread make for a bad environment, and the speed that Cred Forums moves means that threads die quickly and few /l/olikons hang around long.

10. Eliminate SFW requirement on Cred Forums.

Most people agree with most of these ideas.

They made many more than that, actually.

>Ban People asking for Source right away.

Sure, if after we pass a rule that ban people who deliberately hide the sauce of an image.

You're the one changing them. Look at the poll results and the last 100 threads you memeboys are made. Your post was never relevant.

>stawpoll results mean anything

Opinion discarded.

>Look at the poll results
Stop citing this and the google docs bullshit. Nobody cares about your poll that was conducted with biased questions at a time of the day when most people weren't even on Cred Forums.

Said the one who invents shit. Literally no one in those X threads wanted to allow announcing reports. That alone shows that you're pushing your own agenda and lying as "Cred Forums wants it"

>deliberately hide
Meaning fucking what? How do you even prove that? They edit it with a big overlay saying "HAHA FUCK YOU SAUCEFAGS"?

I didn't even make it fucktard, but I rather trust it than you making up shit and saying Cred Forums wants it when you can literally check the archive to disprove it

Ban tripfags.

>Literally no one in those X threads wanted to allow announcing reports.
That wasn't even my idea originally. I copied it from several other people's lists.

Saved.

Stop lying fucktard

>I rather trust it
>"rather trusting strawpoll results"
That shit can be manipulated so easily.

This faggot is still at it
>Hurrr look at my strawpoll proxy consensus with myself and the 3 other faggots stupid enough to join me in this

>13 years and people still want to eliminate the best method of filtering out shitposters

Learn to use filters, there are children older than you were when you started browsing Cred Forums that can probably do it right for fucks sake

>/ma/

What the fuck is this?

Meta Cred Forums?

I wish Kuma-san would eat him.

You forgot only lewd lolis and traps allowed on Cred Forums

Yet the things in the OP are all things people cried for in the first thread.

Forgot my sage

A manga board that some retards are pushing really hard because they're convinced that people who watch anime are the problem and that if you made a separate board all those people would disappear and they would have a board full of high-powerlevel, good-taste manga-only-fags who would have consistent discussion about everything good. In other words, they're fucking delusional.

I'm sure the opinion of less than 4% of Cred Forums is highly valuable to us all in the direction we want to head in

No, they're not.

Name one thing in the OP that the majority didn't want in all the Threads we had.

Quarantining manga autists sounds good to me.

Check the archive

Fuck off

An Cred Forums generals wouldn't be too bad

Might split up the board too much tho

OP's entire post and these threads

I was the OP of half of those threads.

OPs can bump their own threads, newfag.

>reposting memes that weren't funny even in 2008

So you can't I see

Go start a new thread and try to bump it right now.

I wonder if there were more than 30 IPs on your dumb meta thread.

Then fix your memory and kill yourself

There are 100+ in every single one until now, fag.

How does that prove me wrong?

>Majority of the people in the threads calling you a faggot
>N-no they agree with me

That level of delusion

>spinzaku
>wasn't funny in '08

I don't believe you have ever had fun in your whole life to be perfectly honest.

Why though? I know that it works as I do it when I storytime a manga and the threads to slow.

How does it prove you right?

I never even Said tat

Where's the bestiality user to save us in this hour of need ?
Or the loli user ?

>I know I'm right so don't make me challenge my beliefs on the chance that they could be wrong

This is what's wrong with the world as a whole.

So ESL-kun is finally moving on to pretending he speaks for what Cred Forums wants?

Please look at my chart why we need to split Cred Forums into 15 boards

Think about what you're asking. If I introduce myself to you in real life, I don't have to prove that I'm a human being. It's obvious when you look at me.

>being this fucking new
If you don't know how to bump your own thread, you're probably not from here in the first place and should lurk five more years.

I want an LN board.

Too many bullies in /jp/.

It's clear you're a crossboarder if you can't bump your own thread

>deflecting
>leveling baseless accusations to blame other people

Just go start a thread on Cred Forums. Pick some image from a recent anime and put the name of the anime in the title. Once posted, try to bump it. Challenge your beliefs for once in your life.

Can some generous anons donate some 7s to me?

Why change the goalpost though? The options in the poll were made by anons then and there and all the ones that won were supported in the threads big time. You can lie all you want, but that's what happened.

Combine Cred Forums and /jp/.

/ajp/ - Anime, Manga, and Otaku Culture

I don't think you realize how hilariously wrong you are.

DID SOMEONE SAY SAYAKA THREAD?

Why don't you just make a subreddit for this meta shit? We don't want your generals.

From that, likely 50% is shitposting.
Do you really think you and your newshit buddies speak for this entire board?
Hell, I only found out about this crap today and I'm definitely not comfortable with some leddit kids discussing the future of Cred Forums's "moderation".

We've operated with self-moderation and board culture for years. This meta shitposting general is extremely unnecessary, not to mention cancerous.
Fuck off and kill yourself on your way out.

But KanColle has an anime.

I already bumped my own Threads often enough and don't habe to probe myself in front of a newfag. Just lurk and figure it out. This feature exist, so there's no need to add something we already have.

Prove me wrong, then.

Sayaka a shit

I want a Mami thread desu

mods listen up just give me admin rights I'll use them for good I swear

>there are less than X IPs
>no, retard
>b-but
Kill yourself

SAYAKA A BEST, BRO!

You just don't know Justice!

POST MAMI THEN.

even if this happens, you can't bring back old Cred Forums

Stop.

I have a bad feeling this might end in Cred Forumsxit.

and has ended with nothing to talk about face it kan colle threads on Cred Forums is just image dumps and talking about the game and /jp/ related stuff it should be deleted on the spot or move to /jp/ and /c/

Who'd want old Cred Forums.
I just want to have a anime & manga board without all the cancer.

You can't leave Cred Forums

You're right about that. It all started with the assassination of Yotsuba.

Good. Too many people here.

Everyone abandon ship and go to /r/anime and /r/manga.
I'd go visit /fit/.

Cred Forums should be renamed M/a/dok/a/!

Madoka is old and busted. Shitpost Re:Zero images instead.

While Rem is by far the best girl ever, she's not my waifu. I need to post my waifu. It's the only thing that ever mattered in the long run. I mean, this shit is stupid. These new rules are for fucking retards.

fuck off subhuman I know your game.

First is Kancolle, then my idles

good luck having that in post-2008 Cred Forums.

>2. LNs are allowed on Cred Forums. Gookshit isn't.

Where the fuck do you discuss gookshit then?

madoka

is

not that good

Cred Forums.

2008 was cancer.

2010-13 were the golden years

Yeah man just allow gookshit and make a mangaboard right

Don't worry. They'll never take Madoka.

Literally masterpiece, bro.

I want 2006 Cred Forums and /u/

We had so much fun back then.

Get rid of buythread fags, get rid of DJT, remove the idols (they know what they did), and keep manga here.

Except that's not it at all.

>2. LNs are allowed on Cred Forums. Gookshit isn't.
Nope, Cred Forums already decided manhwa is allowed.

Stay mad.

I know we don't agree on much but I'm pretty sure we can all agree Suou is best girl.

WOW OP MADE ANOTHER THREAD THAT WILL HIT BUMP LIMIT GOOD JOB Cred Forums

I don't believe I decided Cred Forums nor is Cred Forums one person and if it was one person it was Yotsuba and Yotsuba is dead.

reddit.com/r/shitpostgeneral

We Have A SubReddit Now!!!!

Please Give LE Gold!!!

>remove idols
I guess this makes us enemies now

i wish i could go back to caring about imageboards that much.

??

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

triggered anime fag detected

Sayaka is a stupid lesbian cock slave who stinks

Sorry, man. IdolM@ster threads, I think, did some terrible things. We actually had a mod show up to a thread and ban me and then suggest idolM@ster go to /vg/ before he got btfo.

>Stupid lesbian cock slave
>lesbian cock slave

wut

kys

She's fucking red while thinking about the fuccboi

Monsumu threads or however the hell its spelt need their own containment board, they do nothing but argue about horse pussy 5-7 threads daily and thats all it is.

>these threads still get well over 100 posts
>despite the """""source""""" being a shitty screenshot instead of a link to an archive or actual thread

>look everyone. Here comes the same faggot

Mcfucking kill yourself already you sorry excuse of a human being

Uh, sorry. Sayaka doesn't like Kyoko in that way.

And they do it on two boards at the same time. Amazing, isn't it?

I haven't been keeping up with these but a test manga board seems like a fine idea.

Whats the other board?

The postnumber is literally in the image. Stop being lazy

No, it doesn't.

exhentai.org/g/929207/24bfd5b760/

Stop lying nigga

/jp/. Most active thread there pretty much all the time. If I recall correctly, at one point a mod tried to push them off Cred Forums to /jp/, but instead they spread like cancer.
I just checked /vg/ and they have a thread there too.

What's the point of these threads anymore?

Yeah it does.

>/vg/
How?

>implying Cred Forums is worth saving
>implying Cred Forums can be moderated

The push to /jp/ was largely (not entirely) a success for a while, but then the anime happened.

Having qts like you reply

Not really. We don't need more dead boards. We're not the other chan.

I just started Tower of God, this seems better than at least half the manga on Cred Forums.
Why are people so averse to letting people post about it?

Fuck off.

MGQ. MGQ used to be real big on Cred Forums when the translation was coming out, but the generalfags took it too far. Only started to be an issue when the Monmusu manga started, since during MGQ times, all generals were still banned.

>anything slower than Cred Forums is a dead board

Initiate Summoning

>Homura is lesbian
>Fate and Nanoha are lesbians
>Hibikki and Miku are lesbians
>Homura did nothing wrong

Will be fapping to those legs

So when are we getting an a generals board?

Since when does quality relate to whether something's off-topic or not?

ToG is worse than Nardo though, you'll realise that soon enough or at last after the first real timeskip

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. doesn't translate, you bullshitting faggot.
Also, that translation is useless to Cred Forums since it is only relevant to KanColle. It is not versatile whatsoever.
Indextards and iM@Sfags also have amazing translators, but they've been purged from Cred Forums already, to ghost and /vg/ respectively.

>it's all ship shit
Why should I care?

Basically. Cred Forums is the slowest of the three big boards. Unless Cred Forums is finally considered a big board. There are too many generals to tell.

Don't fap to my waifu!

>Raildex
>purged

Pretty sure we're still around.

Of course you are, with occasional threads. You don't have a general here; you have it on ghost.

Wait, what are you summoning?

You're retarded.

I advice you to commit suicide.

Initiate Summoning

It's too late, you shouldn't have posted those delicious white thighs for other men to see

Reverse (You)

I know reading is hard, but if you really work at it you'll see that the board is called "Cred Forums - anime and manga," not "Cred Forums - anything goes as long as it's good".

Nah, I'm a qt!

>can't talk about the ravages of Time now because it's "Gookshit"
Fuckin Bullshit mang

I can dig it

I will avenge her...

Just you wait.

Pretend that its manga when you make a Thread, cuck

Ravages of Time isn't gookshit, it's chinkshit.

So OPT should be banned too.

Why is exactly everyone so against splitting?
Futaba has like 3 anime boards.
We should have airing, general and manga.
Hell, light novels and visual novels should split from jp.
Who cares if they wont get enough traffic? its not like anyone actually visits /c/ anyway and no one cares

Please use a Satsuki image in the next OP

Initiate Summoning 3

So has anything positive come from these threads?

Why retard?

>We should have airing, general and manga.
Even disregarding everything else wrong with this, you've left out all the fucking non-airing anime that don't have generals.

>Who cares if they wont get enough traffic? its not like anyone actually visits /c/ anyway and no one cares
God damn you're retarded.

I want pre shoujo-ai.com death /u/ back

Mods, pls ban this fucker and then nuke this thread.
Behaving like Cred Forums is violating the rules.

We don't have all of Japan posting here.

Because they're bait threads in an asking for source gets you banned world.

They have ADD so any board that doesn't give them (You)s in

I enjoy reading doujinshi about non-canon pairs that disrespect the characters and I am a card carrying member of a club for such activities with a membership level numbering in the thousands.

>people having fun sharing funny Pages
>bait
Nah, you're just autistic if you beg for source instead of getting it in less than two minutes.

general, not "generals".

Bisky is my waifu

The dad deserved better

>So much more manga than anime
>Still have to share the sandbox for some reason

Nice yuri pics.

>so much more manga than anime
>can't even dominate the shared sandbox
That's why.

SayakaXHomo is the ship forced in the new movie

That's not what the point of OPT is, retard. They post more than "funny" pages. They post some serious romantic and cute and ntr. Goolge is a shitty fellow and doesn't always give the source. It takes less than a minute to use Google and posting it right away isn't bad.

One of those pictures are literal voice actors cosplay.

Damn im happy I only go to Cred Forums then

I blame the mother if he has one. Women suck at raising children. If it's just the guy alone as a parent then this is just one of those rare cases.

Į̡̖̻͙͔̻̲̪̬̗ͩ̃ͤ̐̊ͯ͌̀ͯ͘͝͠ͅt̗̮͎̏͌̌̀̉̈͜͢ ̷̼̝̣̤̯̝̩̟̤̘̳̤̇̋ͮ̂ͧͤ̀̔ͦ͜͠͝ͅb̴̞̠̰͕̰̭̦̰͔͙̲̝̒̉̎͒̄̓̃̉̚e͔̭̜͇̖̣̝̼̖̓̎̒ͣ̌̂͋̄́̚͢͡ġ̢̡̛̼̼̤̞͈͉̭̜̝̰̬̬̝̱͋̍̈͢͞i̛̳͎̻̻̹̹̣͔̮̩͖͉͈̻̪̫̣̠͈̋̌̔͐̀͗ͨͯ̐́͡n̸̛͖̺̬̟̯̫̮̲̠̘̘̩̟̟̟̞͈̪͊ͬ͂͊͐ͨ͂s̘̲̘̯̬̙̼̈́̽ͭ̔̒̆̾͟͢͝͞.̶̶ͦͬͣ̓ͯ͗͛̒̈͌͢͞͏̺̣̟̙̰̪͚̳̞̖̮͓̗͍ͅ

The point of OPT isn' t to be a spoonfeeding rec thread either you autist. If you don't know the correct ways to get source you should lurk for three more years.

What I don't understand is how those against a manga board are so goddamned UPSET about it. Like it's a personal goddamned insult that folk who don't watch anime want a dedicated board to manga.

If you learn that getting a sauce is actually super hard sometimes then you can suck it m8y.

Plebs always outnumber patricians.

No, it literally isn't. You're just not trying, fucktard.

Probably because they have been longer here than this summer

Because we don't want more boards to split and become even slower.

>it's about dominating for some reason

It's not a competition, you enormous autist.

You think any board slower than Cred Forums is dead.
You're a retard with ADD.

>this thread again

So just being greedy pissants then?

Just call yourself a lazy American.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJDfqOVa-8

reminder that you should always put your dick out for Harambe.
#neverforget
#dicksoutforharambealways

Want me to give you a page and have you look for it?

You're too slow, kiddo.

Says the kiddo who obviously doesn't post on other boards. I don't need threads that were started like half a week ago to still be up.

>I just want to shit on manga readers because fuck them

Can someone just ban the tripfag?

that's pretty deep

Make Cred Forums great again.

>8. Ban People asking for Source right away.
Stupid.

>Greedy.
>Not wanting to split families apart.
I know you hate other people, but your hate doesn't matter. Only love and friendship. /jp/ needs to come back.

You really want to look for a page?

Are you retarded? The point is that being a larger medium doesn't fucking matter; the amount of interest/discussion matters. Cred Forums is anime-dominated because anime has far more discussion/interest.

>Says the kiddo who obviously doesn't post on other boards.
>implying

>Want me to give you a page and have you look for it?
We already played this game in the last thread, so no, fag.

Are we going to play the "post a 30 year old manga page and try to find what it is" like in the last thread?

[INSERT THAT ONE PAGE FROM THAT HIBIMIKUKURI DOUJIN THAT ALWAYS TRIGGERS CRACKFAG HERE]

hello Cred Forums, we hate to see this garbage too. It's very clear something's afoot. Hopefully crackfag shows up and unintentionally helps destroy this stuff.

>not having a Cred Forums pass
fuck off

Oh nice

I don't watch anime and am solely a mangafag but that board sounds like a shitty decision to me.

This too

manga autists are the worst shitposters though
>hurr muh parasyte manga had better art. Just look at how the female characters look like men in certain panels.

You mean you can't or you won't look for a page? Does someone hurt you whenever you try to look for things by yourself? How did you get through school if you can't search your textbook for answers?

>Implying implications.

Uh, no, we didn't?

Uh, I didn't play that game, but did it work? I thought so.

>implying OPTs aren't just for baiting with images you know can't be sourced

>Uh, I didn't play that game, but did it work? I thought so.
Yes, it did.

Truth hurts huh?

Check the last thread retard

Best girl

Stop projecting user

>Search engines not pulling up the page.
>Nothing with a name or anything identifiable on the page.
>Sauce is gonna magically appear.

So they couldn't find it?

Nah, I won't.

Why should I care about people who dont care about mango?

So it's like what the other guy said. You're not trying.

>So they couldn't find it?
No, other way around. The search engines worked. Except for one Cred Forums image, but that's irrelevant.

>So they couldn't find it?
Sure we did

>We don't have all of Japan posting here.
No, we just have THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD

>The search engines worked.
No it was found in archive which means any change to hash would've made it impossible.
Converting to png would have stopped it.

Because all you'll have on the other board is slow moving threads that won't get other people interested in your series. On Cred Forums they get a lot more exposure and more people want more.

I'll get you an image. Just you wait.

Yeah, but that's not enough.

This thread is proof enough that the name field should be removed and avatarfags should be week banned at least.

Also enable sound Webms you fucking kikes, /wsg/ sucks.

Great Thread

>converting jpg to png

Can I get the sauce for this image?

>Goolge is a shitty fellow and doesn't always give the source.
That's why you use all the other myriad methods available to you.

please anons give all the (you)'s

>implying scanlators don't do that all the time

9- Ban all tripfags

This should had be done long ago.

You're fucking retarded

Please find

>you need cancer exposure

I'm giving them 3 minutes since was posted since all they need is 2 minutes to find any sauce.

Is it Good Morning Call (Kare to Kanojo ni Hanataba wo)?

Nope~

>It's a 'retards try to use reverse psychology to get others to do shit for them' episode

No.

But I already know the sauce, fag. It's obvious that the fags who say ban anyone who asks for sauce are freaking retarded.

>But I already know the sauce
Of course, you do, you clever girl!

All I did was prove my point. These fags can't find the sauce of my image. OPT threads should be banned if asking for sauce is going to get you banned.

Is it Boku to Kanojo no XXX?

Yes, yes, totally! What a smart girl, you'll grow up to be a really capable adult.

It doesn't matter what the anime people think. If someone doesn't want to hang out with you, you don' t get to vote on wether or not he should remain with you.
MANGEXIT NOW

>this thing actually exists somewhere

What do think rules will be when Hiro implements /ma/?

Nope~

I'll give you a hint!

The image is from a one-shot from 2009

I'm not a raptor, m8.

Tripshit purge when?

Is it Berserk?

>Cred Forums - Anime and Manga
>/ma/ - Manga, Manhua, and Light Novels

There's nothing wrong with this as it finally gives LNs and other asian comics a home as well as creates a space where you can discuss manga without it being bumped off the board after an hour and a half. I wonder if the anti-split folks never browse the slow boards, because at this point I've found that the highest quality boards on Cred Forums are the slower ones. If anything, /ma/ at least deserves a test run.

YES

H-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

>I'll give you a hint!
See, that's exactly what should be done on OPT threads. Show you actually tried to find it, and ask for a hint or something. Don't just ask for sauce.

Only good board on Cred Forums is /fit/, and you get gay after being there for a while. No homo.

Or you could use /wsr/
You know, a board dedicated to this

Probably never!

Except the hint still hasn't led to the answer!

Haha time to spam wuxia threads. The time of wuxia is here!

>I wonder if the anti-split folks never browse the slow boards
They don't. They think Cred Forums is slow because they only think about Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

Because /wsr/ is going to get me that really obscure manga page that some guy posted.

Why don't you post the above image there and tell me how long it gets back to you. I'll be waiting. Not really tho.

Cred Forums is fine, if you don't like it kindly fuck off to another board

Because they don't work. Don't kid yourself, /wsr/ was made partly because Cred Forums wants to get rid of the lower powerlevel kiddies.

Thats what we are trying to do.
OUR OWN BOARD

MANGEXIT 2017

No one who's asked for a hint is going to then spoil the answer for others trying their best to find it themselves.

Manga MUST be free from the stifling nature of anime.

Every time Cred Forums tries this shit the board gets worse. I wish people would just leave well enough alone.

Getting any 2 assholes on this board to agree on anything is like trying to cram 10 pounds of mud in a 5 pound sack.

>the autist is back

A categorical denial of the existence of unsaucable images is retarded.

I guess I just get proved right and other Anons are wrong.

Anime and manga are fine as one board.

>it's only one person

As a mangafag, the absolute last fucking thing I want is to be separated from Cred Forums while being lumped in with webtoons and LNs.

He may have lost the Keibowl but he won a loli

Change is bad and I don't like it tbqh m8

Seriously, though, what says, leave well enough alone.
weight isn't volume though

Too bad shit still won't go your way.

Ctrl + F !ACg8VqWseg

Pretty sure kicking out /jp/ was the best that ever happened.

At least post the real version

Do you honestly think shit will go the way the other user is saying?

And then he goes and takes his loli mechanic to get dressed lewdly for his pleasure

So you killed another guy working for Cred Forums?

I'm for whichever way that have you fuck off since you're worse than the other faggots.

>Except the hint still hasn't led to the answer!
I'm the guy you gave the hint to, and I'm not even trying now because it's tedious, but if I cared enough, now that I know it's a translated oneshot, and the guy's name, I could just bruteforce it by going through every oneshot and oneshot collection that came out in 2009 on MU.

Sorry, man. I've been here too long to leave.

That's fine. It's fun to see you being salty and throwing a hissy fit while trying hard to pretend otherwise every time things don't go your way.

Do you hate fun, tripfag? Have you never experienced the joy of finding sauce for yourself after many arduous minutes of searching?

pretty much what said. There's always a way.

By the time you did that, you wouldn't probably even want to read it.

But it's not going to not go my way. They won't start suddenly banning people for asking for sauce and /ma/ won't be created.

We neither need nor want a manga board.

>Implying it's going to take him mere minutes.
I look at google. Then I check exhentai. Then I try and google any of the character names in the image. If none of those show up, I give up. It's not worth my time considering a majority of OPT are either porn, one-shots, or series that have stop being translated. It's rarely from a long running series with a good conclusion. Half the time it's just the climax of the entire series that only lasts 15 chapters.

There's no need for an own manga board. It's just retarded.

Eh, no, webtoons go to /kor/ with k-pop and k-drama. LNs live at /jp/. Black and white manhwa and manhua are probably okay.

>we

>By the time you did that, you wouldn't probably even want to read it.
Not true. I mean, in this case it is, since this was a challenge and I didn't want to read it in the first place, but if it was something was interested in, that wouldn't be true.

>pretty much what (You) said. There's always a way.
To be fair, if he hadn't given the hint there'd be no chance, because I was searching with "Uehara" hoping for a description, which there very possibly wouldn't be for a oneshot, and there's no way to bruteforce it if he hadn't said the year and that it was a oneshot.

I've forgotten about Breath of Fire.
Got games to catch up to.

Also, OP is a faggot™.

What exactly did you prove, you quadruple nigger?
That people who don't care about 2009 shoujo oneshits won't find it, and somehow this is supposed to mean that OPTs should be banned?

If you can't find something, then just fucking trade your own one page because it's a One Page Thread.

Holy shit if you can't contribute to an OPT then you shouldn't post in it at all.

Reminder that you cannot prove this wrong.

LNs belong on Cred Forums much more than they do on /jp/. A /kor/ board would be dead from the first day.

We.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/31236541/

Merge Cred Forums, /d/ and /an/

>A /kor/ board would be dead from the first day.
Doesn't mean they belong on Cred Forums. I'm tired of people using this kind of argument - "we don't fit in anywhere, so let us be on Cred Forums!" That's not how it fucking works.

>LNs belong on Cred Forums much more than they do on /jp/
>Cred Forums - Anime & Manga
You just want /jp/ to merge back admit it.

What the fuck are the tiers?

>old Cred Forums
gone forever, it be like going from h.sapien back to a.afarensis

nah

I do contribute, but I'll also ask people for their own page. It's just a shame not everyone is not as nice as me. For example: You. You're probably a horrible human being who would deny someone the source for your sick enjoyment.

I proved people wrong. That was my point. You can't find the sauce that I literally ripped of a manga reader website. You are a shit. A person who claims one thing, but can't put his money where his mouth is.

Fuck off. Only reason I said OPTs should be banned is because some faggot said that asking for sauce in any context should be banned. But hey, fuck you and only paying attention to one part of the conversation.

kill /jp/, in my opinion

>5. Bring back visible Sage.
Please do, I can't wait to shitpost with my copypasta to annoy people who think it's a downvote function.

Oh god what the hell is /ma/

Some autistic bullshit he literally made up in a thread yesterday and defined unilaterally.

Reminder she canonically wins Rozeluxe who becomes Puni Zero

>If none of those show up, I give up.
And that's up to you. I'm not going to bother with a page as boring as the one you posted. But for something I am quite interested in I can do everything you mentioned and everything you haven't mentioned.

People spend time on things they're interested in, alien-kun.

Well, yeah, that's why you ask for a hint, and apologize while doing so with an image such as this. Or perhaps post your own page as well, to contribute to the thread.

If we were rational beings we'd all commit suicide.

>Fuck off. Only reason I said OPTs should be banned is because some faggot said that asking for sauce in any context should be banned.
You seem to be really caught up in your rant here, but you still haven't made any fucking link between "saucefagging should be banned" to "OPTs should be banned."

/ma/ - Manime

Why is there no ban stupid tripfags rule.

Nowhere did I say they belong on Cred Forums. My original point was that if you had to give them a place, they could be at home on an eastern comics board. I mean the threads should actually be on Cred Forums but who goes there? I'm not invested at all in korean/chinese comics, but I think people who like them should have a place to discuss them.

/jp/ is dead and all the oldfags are long gone

Why did the "Official rules" change again? These aren't official at all, but still

>manga board having more memes than Cred Forums
wew

Why? K-shit seems popular, but equally hated.

I don't get it. Would that be the board for faggots?

What you're saying is a cop out. Yes, it's a boring page. It was only used as an example on how hard it would be to find a manga page. It just seem pointless to brute force something that might not be good.

See

yes

manchildren demand manime

OFFICIAL NEW RULE
(mods don't delete, remember what Hiro said)

lol, lel and kek are filtered to a random number of w's

He is misleading you.

>See
I disagree with that post, but even if true it still wouldn't back you up. If they're solely for baiting, then they should be banned either way.

That would actually be quite funny, kekster-kun.

>asking for sauce in any context should be banned.
These aren't the same.

triptrash are reknown for their stupidity
KoG is based, though

>Eliminate SFW requirement on Cred Forums.
but wouldn't that just encourage more porn dumps?

I thought that was what Cred Forums already was.

New official rules
"Mary Sue", "Gary Stu" and variations are filtered to "I'm a stupid dipshit".

>It just seem pointless to brute force something that might not be good.
If it seems pointless to you, then don't.

But a lot of images do bait and they do trap people into asking and that just triggers Anons to be those stereotypical anime bully highschool girl who is really smug and stuff.

So what exactly is right away? 2 minutes? 10 minutes? 3 hours? 10 hours? Not to mention other people in this thread wanted it completely banned.

i think Cred Forums is doing just fine
you guys just fag it up by being meta

Yeah, it's a real shame that not everyone is as nice as a leaky scrotum who thinks he's hot shit because nobody could find his 2009 shit that a magazine didn't even think was interesting enough to continue.

Maybe you'll call me a horrible people for denying retards who single-wordedly ask for a "sauce". And other people will call that the right thing to do, because other Cred Forums users aren't your damn search engine.

I don't know if any autists deliberately make things hard to find, but a significant portion of OPT images are just saved off whatever manga reader. That's not hard to find.

It's popular, but is there really enough to fill a board? I mean, there's a general on Cred Forums, and I assume there are occasionally k-drama threads on Cred Forums, as well as people who want to discuss manhua on Cred Forums. But is that enough interest to generate a full board? I'm not really part of the fandom, but it doesn't seem very popular on Cred Forums.

Can you give one legitimate reason against /ma/?

Why not filter every latin letter to "e"
That way we would have to learn runes

I will ask for sauce as many times as I have to and there is nothing you can do about it.

>So what exactly is right away? 2 minutes? 10 minutes? 3 hours? 10 hours?
Right away is
:
>>>[post number]
>[no image]
>sauce plz

yes

eeee ee eeeeeee eeeeeeee

Ban no fun allowed-shitposters pretending to be elitist Cred Forums oldfags.

>Implying all one shots are just failed experiments that magazines didn't think were interesting enough to continue.

wew, lad. You're pretty retarded. I'm sure NO ONE wanted this one shot to continue and be in their magazine. The author is just an asshole who never amounted to anything right? He's so bad that he had to hire an artist to draw his shit.

It slows down boards and then manga will eventually infest Cred Forums when the series gets an anime.

>not é

Imagine /ma/ like /m/.

>not ௵

New rule: English is banned, everyone must type in Japanese.
Anyone below this post that types in English will be banned.

They are just sad little souls, whether they are oldfags or just pretending. Ignore and let them rot in their own imaginary nostalgia hole full of their own smelly sorrow.

>It slows down boards
There's nothing wrong with slower boards

Wouldn't surprise me if they could, the /s/ thread on Cred Forums is the fastest on the board.
(not a crossie, posting for a friend)

Yeah cause like 20 people on a board is exciting!

Eres un imbécil y descarado.

しまった!!!

The status quo is fine, no need to change it.

He didn't imply that at all.

dostedt

はい 分かる

Dann schreibe ich halt auf Deutsch, du Tunte

Va au diable.

>slower board is bad
>mfw /out/ is 100x better than Cred Forums these days

Not enough (You)s for your ego?

N-NANI???

Immer noch wach?

how about we remove trips? Fuck those ego blasted whores

Πηγαίνετε στην κόλαση.

Eh.. Tadaima. Gomen kudasai. Kyrades.

>2009 shit that a magazine didn't even think was interesting enough to continue.
That's exactly what he said.

Ban people who post any image with jpeg compression artifacts.

Ban you.

Some people arent in this board 24/7
"Slower board" will not be a bug, it will be a feature.
Just go watch your backlog if you are so goddamn bored.

The board has enough banned angry tripfags shitposting anonymously already.

なるほど

>Some people arent in this board 24/7
Again, as a mangafag I don't really jump for joy at the prospect of getting a new board for the convenience of a bunch of normalfags who barely browse.

Ai caramba

This. /74/ when?

Mi ez a hülyeség?

Reminder

The vast amount of low quality posts you have made over the years completely invalidates any authority you have over discussing board culture and what is best for Cred Forums.

He says that, but I report shitposters all the time and nothing happens to them.

Nice try cuck.

putain
Il n'y a aucune raison de changer le statu quo.

Il n'a pas du tout insinué une telle chose

He didn't say anything about oneshots in general. He was talking about the one you posted specifically.

But you do understand that complaining about speed is stupid right?
If you want that lets just merge with Cred Forums then and lets burn everything into the ground.

Cred Forums needs a code of conduct. There have been many anti-feminist and anti-LGBTQWTF things mentioned here.

>>>/tumblr/

>MLP starts overrunning all threads in Cred Forums
Give them a board!
> Anime have been overrunning all manga threads since the beginning
I am perfectly pleased with our constant crushing of their puny threads.

Just because something always been like this, doesn't mean its right.

What happened to that mod?

Give me a break. I've been doing nothing, but guiding Cred Forums.

Filter "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
with KEK

and if it has a certain number of E's, autoban

>There have been many anti-feminist and anti-LGBTQWTF things mentioned here
Logically speaking, anti-negativity is positivity.

His posting style is the same as the one who makes these threads

Complaining about speed isn't inherently stupid. Saying "faster is always better" would be stupid. I don't know which Kevin is thinking, because he's unpredictably retarded, but I personally don't think Cred Forums's speed is really a major issue for manga, and no one has presented good arguments in these threads that it is (with actual evidence, not just "anime shitposting is killing manga, you guys! Fuck animefags!"). As I've already said, the issue, if anything, is that not as many threads are made, not that the threads that do get made are bumped off too quickly for interested people to see. And as I've already asked multiple times to no avail, I'd love for someone in favor of the split to actually go to the catalog right now and tell me what manga threads are being pushed off that have potential for lots of discussion, because the things I see that die "quickly" (still ~an hour, generally) with no or almost no replies are generally complete literal who series that wouldn't get much attention, or many threads, even on a manga board.

Hopefully purged for being a cocksucker

>KEK
How about no. "kek" falls under "new rule" 3, people should be banned for posting it.

Banning memes sure would fix Cred Forums

>Blah blah manga is not popular enough to merit its own board.
If you build it user, they will come

not him but
The speed isn't the problem. The problem is the inevitable changes in board culture that will result from splitting a board in two.

There's no telling what those changes will entail, but it's safe to say they'll probably be for the worse. Perhaps normalfags will become prevalent. Perhaps furries will find some way to infest it as they tend to. Perhaps the new moderation will be nonexistent like Cred Forums, or draconian like , any number of things.

Please make /cgdct/

>17th thread is going to hit post limit
>OP will keep with this shit
I don't even get it, do you fucking faggots (I'm talking about you OP) not get tired of this shit. What's the purpose of this. Literally why.

Banning from Cred Forums shitty crossboard memes that are only posted by shitposting retards sure would make this place a lot better.

Nope, not how it works. Good active discussion and a userbase for such aren't going to magically create themselves, and your argument that they will is backed up by literally nothing and could be used just as easily for literally any topic.

>every meme I dislike is a "shitty crossboarder meme"
kek

So the main argument is unspecified fear of changes?

Man, this whole thing is a reflection of our own lives.

ban all gays

This.

Throw in fujoshits and we got a deal

>Good active discussion
> Cred Forums

what?

You literally just hate idea of change in any form.
Even though Cred Forums itself has changed since it was in the past. This happened slow or you couldn't stop it so you just got used to it.
Status quo is god for Cred Forumsnon.

Case in point. Retarded posts like this need to be banned. And no, it's not "memes I dislike," it's actual memes that originated elsewhere that crossboarders bring here and think are okay to post. Baneposting, "JUST," Trump-hat shit, frogposters, all of that needs to go and many others. None of the posters making those posts is a worthy Cred Forums user, just another shitposter who thinks this site is "all about the lulz." Time to grow up Timmy, it's not 2007 any more.

ban autism

Fuck off back to faggot.

Ban faggots who make Cred Forums-tier screencaps.

>Move /kancolle/ to /jp/.
This, please.
And ban the avatarfags.

What does the manager do?

Little boys, in the locker room.

You're right that Cred Forums's speed is a major issue for lesser known manga, but on the flip side it's population helps less known manga get known on a wider audience. If you move it to it's own board, you'll have a whole bunch of threads of lesser known manga, but they'll be completely dead. The popular ones will either be swamped with circle jerking or they'll find an excuse onto Cred Forums which has a far larger and will always have a larger population.

The utopia of a calm, slower but friendlier board of refined mangafags, with the exact same mangafag culture that has developed here yet without all those secondaries ruining things, is definitely something I'd like if it existed.

However, I think it's fairly safe to say that Hiro will screw the process up somehow

Getting rid of Kancolle threads won't make your shitty thread any more populated

Did you respond to the wrong person, or can you not read? I'm against the board split. I explicitly said that the manga that really die hard here are things that wouldn't take off even on a manga board.

>of refined mangafags
This part is impossible from the start. You're going to have a userbase that is largely animefags who read some manga on the side, and a bunch of your threads will just be shounenshit, Berserk, and things with ongoing anime adaptations.

>without all those secondaries
Like people that need translations?

Kancolle is literally a videogame. It should be in either /jp/ or /vg/. Just because it had an anime adaptation doesn't mean it needs a 24/7 general here.

If anything, it will filter some anime only stream reddit loving children.
This can only mean an improvement for anyone who only reads manga

The status of where /djt/ would go is yet another issue with it.

>anime only stream reddit loving children
Holy mother of buzzwords.

pastebin.com/cDKwfJJV

I just didn't want to be that unpredictably retarded.

new thread when

And a drastic worsening for mos people here who want to discuss both the manga and the anime.

>People who read manga and watch anime don't want to split the board
> People who only read manga want to split the board because why would they care about something they don't engage in.

Seems fucking simple to me that the first can just do a click or two in order to enjoy all the threads he wants in the case of a split board, but the latter cannot filter all anime discussions.

>for anyone who only reads manga
So for a tiny fraction of the people who would use the board? Seriously, nigger, I read tons of manga, but I still fucking watch anime.

I'm waiting for it so I can make a post with "Mods please delete this thread." again.

You cant force your waifu to stay with you user, let us free.
We make you better, but you make us worse.

Just open the /ma/ catalog?

And what if I only read shoujo manga? Where's my board? Stop trampling over me.

Like I say I'm in favor of it in theory, and if Hiro had a good track record with this sort of thing I'd be okay with it. But he doesn't, so I'm not.

What about people who only read manga and don't want to split the board?

I hope you realize that a manga board would be full of the "waifuthreads" which you apparently dislike

Last I made one OP made 2 more, best to let him take care of it.

>le slippery slope
Every time. Let's just go back to Cred Forums any other boards are precedent for stupid shit.

Cool, what's next? Make a containment board for "moeshit" and only post mature anime on other boards, because a Cred Forumstard can't handle something?

Most waifu threads on Cred Forums involve anime in some way so they wouldn't fly on /ma/.

I'm fine with the SFW requirement just let people spoiler the porn shit. I don't really need a /l/ but I'm cool with you guys having it.

The rest of this is solid.

Seriously the fuck is with 3. We don't need any more bans for trivial shit. And 8? Really? Let people beg if they want to, everyone here has done it at some point when google and tineye couldn't help them.

OP is absolute garbage.

Why are you using reddit memes on Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums literally can't handle idea of manga board because they know manga anons are majority of quality posters on Cred Forums

>le slippery slope
That's reductio ad absurdum, not slippery slope, you fucking retard. I'm not arguing that this will factually lead to a shoujo manga board, I'm saying that the same logic used here could be used to justify a shoujo manga board. And that logic is therefore insufficient, unless you think a shoujo manga board is justified as well.

Hopefully it will be filled with people who can actually understand metaphors.

>most waifu threads on the board dominated by anime involve anime
No fucking shit. That doesn't mean you wouldn't have waifu threads on a manga board.

>We don't need any more bans for trivial shit
You do realize that shit is already deleted regularly, right? I don't know if they're banning people or not, but it's enforced against by the mods one way or another.

Seriously OP is just stirring up shit with his new reasons for bans.

There'd be less of them.
You're saying /ma/ is stupid because of this but that means admitting manga has trouble on Cred Forums.

The thread is on page 7 and there isn't a new thread. Has the nightmare finally ended?

>this is the worst thread on Cred Forums right now

Omedetou gozaimasu OP

>You're saying /ma/ is stupid because of this but that means admitting manga has trouble on Cred Forums.
I'm not the guy you were talking to, so I'm not saying or admitting anything except that was a dumb post.

>Move /kancolle/ to /jp/.
So this is Kancolle thread?
Pic related.

People who hate Kancolle belong in /y/ or /lgbt/

Last night he waited till page 10.

I hope you realize that not every thread that's not a general or has a series name as the title is a "waifuthread", because if you do I have very bad news for you

Let us pray that it is over. There hasn't been anything worthwhile in these threads for a while.

There wasn't anything worthwhile to begin with.

I'm reading the Kancolle general right now and content wise it really belongs on /jp/.

Do you guys think this little guy is gonna get flamed or what?

Remember when RBWY got a manga and some nigger kept making threads for the sole reason of shitsposting? I think this is the same faggot.

>let us free
You're free to fucking leave Cred Forums whenever you want, but the rest of us who are staying don't have to pay you a board as alimony.

>when metaphors go wrong

Why can't he just fucking Google it?

content wise it's better than most of our other threads

Found the newfag.

No one's even talking about "better" or "worse," they're saying it's off-topic. You and the gookshits really have trouble with this concept.

90% of the posts are about which boat people want to fuck. If that's high quality to you, you have horrible standards

Made me laugh.
Though I'm in a lot of the manga threads. I don't think we have it that bad. There's just fewer of us.

Maybe you should bump the manga threads then.

Just played the game the other day, didn't realize there was an anime.

Hated that crazy faggot

>Not wanting to fuck a boat

/lgbt/ is that way, homo.

how was it? might as well ask in this dying thread

There's literally not a single manga thread on page 10 as we speak.

But he was best boy

Page 9! Will it finally die?

new thread

Not until the mods get more Hot Pockets.

Don't forget the anime-only watchers who want a separate board so mangafags can stop shitting up adaptation threads.

excellent, excellent

We've hijacked another thread! No need to make a new thread OP!

Shin route was standard
Ikki and Kent routes were nice, would pair up my daughteru with either of them.
Toma is insane. Main girl is somewhat insane too for being able to love him despite getting put in a cage for like 7 days after getting drugged to sleep for 3 days in a row before that. I honestly preferred seeing her get killed by Ukyo in that route than getting Toma a good end.

It's free on the vita this month if you have psplus. So yea other than Toma's route I thought it was worth playing for free. Main girl is pretty cute and has some nice oppai

Jesus christ this thread went even more cancerous than all the previous ones the instant the attention whoring cancerous madoka tripnigger entered it. Can you just kill yourself already?

>Cred Forums
>impro/v/ed
Dropped

Also Orion a cute and there needed to be a ss route with him.

Only the /ss/ can save this board.

At least I got some value out of this thread, thanks