Was getting ready to toss back issues of Maoh when I came across this...

Was getting ready to toss back issues of Maoh when I came across this. Seemed interesting/funny enough so I figured I'd post it. Not translated though, I can't do that.

By the artist of Welcome to the NHK manga, Ooikawa Kenji.

>back issues of Maoh
Do you have new issues too? There's a new series that started recently I've only been able to find the first chapter of.

I get 'em every month, what you looking for?

This one. The first chapter was translated but the group said they weren't going to pay for more issues just for one series so they're waiting for the volumes to come out. If you'd be willing to scan it, they might pick it back up instead of waiting.

Yeah I definitely have 2 and 3, which is the most recent until the 27th. Anyway I can hand it to them?

Your best bet to get in touch would probably be [email protected]. The translator also dumps Kaguya on Cred Forums but that won't be until Thursday.
Thanks in advance if you do it, it had a really good first chapter and I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate it being continued.

And that's it for the first chapter. Doesn't seem to be any interest so I won't bother cleaning the other 3.

Thanks for the dump.

I like the lolis.
unfortunately I can't read moon, can you explain the basic premise?

He at least I can see this not being sniped by Abe like Nozoemon, hope it lives beyond the third volume, thanks OP.

Up to :

Three years ago somehow or another raspberry's brother suffered a fatal injure and nothing could be done to save him except turning him in a "monster" (turned out to be an immortal soldier (Pietro) ), shit happens and both desert from their country and now Rasperry is hunting Noel down so Pietro could go back with her