B't X

this was much better than Saint Seiya

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-19/anime-midstream-licenses-bt-x-tv-anime-series/.105546
youtube.com/watch?v=sVo6Ntk_qNY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZNL6RMUFTw
youtube.com/watch?v=4q1FRUrAbyI
youtube.com/watch?v=UX14UZRy4rw
youtube.com/watch?v=B4qkiUlTmVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never watched but looks pretty much the same.

The anime is pretty shit if you ask me.
Well, B'tx NEO at least since it's anime original and it basically contradicts everything the manga is about

There's this B't X article in a blog I really like

>Then there's Teppei, who debuts as acting very similar to that of Pegasus Seiya in that he's brash, devoted to the one he cares for, rebellious to his adversaries, and is seemingly eager to jump the gun & punch someone first before asking questions. Combine that with his Battle Gear, which even features a tiara-like headpiece (like the Pegasus Cloth), and Teppei comes off as nothing more than a Seiya clone himself. Kurumada, in turn, outright deconstructs the headstrong attitude of Seiya, and shonen action protagonists in general, by having Teppei's attitude & actions result in disastrous, and even realistic, conclusions.

How was Teppei able to spend the entire series trying to reach the enemy base when everyone else was zipping in and out of it every episode?

It is if you are more into mecha than mithology.

Rewatched it recently and was surprised how well it aged to me. Not a 10/10 obviously, but very enjoyable
NEO was pretty rushed though and used a totally different OST that was pretty lacking compared to the main series' one in my opinion.

Recent news for anyone that cares

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-19/anime-midstream-licenses-bt-x-tv-anime-series/.105546

>Rewatched it recently and was surprised how well it aged to me. Not a 10/10 obviously, but very enjoyable
Oh yeah the original is fine, it's not really perfect but it's fine

>NEO was pretty rushed though and used a totally different OST that was pretty lacking compared to the main series' one in my opinion.
NEO is really bad though, it's all anime original and like I said it just goes agains everything the series is about.

Such a shame the rest of the manga never got animated, there's some amazing strategy battles and all that.

Honestly I think you'd have better luck talking about this on /m/ user, people there like it and actually talk about stuff that's not the latest harem.

I can't remember anything about this series. It has been way too long since I was a kid watching this on TV dubbed. I don't think the manga even published here.

Latin American? Look for a subbed version if you want to rewatch it. Only decent thing the latin dub has is the OP. The series itself has horrible acting and really bad audio quality.

Them OPs

youtube.com/watch?v=sVo6Ntk_qNY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZNL6RMUFTw

OST is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=4q1FRUrAbyI
youtube.com/watch?v=UX14UZRy4rw

>Talking horse
>Machine Empire want destroy the world because dont reason
>Alien life-form eat gears and is the final boss

youtube.com/watch?v=B4qkiUlTmVI

Here's better quality
>Horse

It's a Kirin you piece of shit

And everything you said it's wrong

the 90's were a great time to be alive.

Me neither. I just remember I was in love with some girl that was like the MC's master or something?

Sometimes it feels I'm the only one that watched and loved this shit.

I actually rewatching the latin american dub and enjoying the fuck out of it.

I remembered the ED of B't X Neo spoil some future fight. Later when I checked the ED in Youtube, I understood what actually happened. Can't show women nudity in children's cartoon.

Sounds pretty bad ass to me user

Kirin are somewhat horses

Where? They showed it in Argentina
People used to be really careless with violence and nudity in anime on TV here.

You're right

Indonesia

Is kinda weird how some cuntries censored shit and others didn't.
They spoiled Abel's movie end on Saint Seiya's opening here though.

i miss seiya dumps, are there any good eng scans?

For b't x? TokyoPop released it in english but nobody scanned the series.

So no.

>They spoiled Abel's movie end on Saint Seiya's opening here though
Los guardianes del UUUUNIVERSOO

but isnt it Pegasus?

You talk as it was that difficult.

Best Saint Seiya manga is still Lost Canvas, though.

>Goldwank fanfic
>Better than anything

Why not? Best SS manga are surprisingly not Kurumada's.

>Golwank fanfic
>Better than anything