Jeremiah Mitchell

Never thank god.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

It's too late, but I can still dream.

What is Yagi-sensei doing right now?

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Claymore anime was an utter disappointment.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Never, and for good reason. This trash worked counter-productively to advertise the manga with how awful it was.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

I still don't think there's been news on his next series?

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Nope, the voice acting and music were great.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

The phantom bitch was best girl.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

He's secretly drawing Idolmaster manga and sending them to Miura.

"You can be free too..."

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

God, no.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

I enjoyed the anime. Never got around to finishing the manga. I got to when their leader went and solo-suicide rushed the instiution and I just stopped reading. I should pick it back up and finish it at some point.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

solo-suicide
she met the actual best warriors, she knew that she could beat them without even trying - but the Organization had some hidden aces.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

I would love to see Claymore x Witcher OVA.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

I never liked the way fights were drawn out in claymore's manga though. Too much power level bullshit and too much *teleports right behind you* crap. They should just be inhuman swordswomen like pic related with a few tricks/powers up their sleeve.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Witcheress

and Jean best girl

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Manga gets progressively worse until the end where it's utter shit. An enjoyable read nevertheless.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Claymore is a perfect example of a manga that starts out amazing, then as they reveal more and more shit it gets worse and worse, and just dies with a whimper at the end

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Can I continue reading the manga from where the anime left off, or is it like berserk where you should really just read the entire manga?

Kayden James
Kayden James

Anime had original ending but up until the second from last episode it's a 1:1 adaptation of the manga, you don't need to read it. I read it because I couldn't remember shit but if you do then by all means skip it.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Masterpiece of the anime industry, that worthiet my time. Ophelia is the best girl.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

tfw a Claymore won't ever take you around with her to "relieve stress"

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

This. Claymore's manga takes a serious turn for the worse after Pieta. It was nice seeing Riful again after the time skip, but things quickly turn to shit after that.

We laughed at the anime original ending, but god damn the manga got dumb.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

I'd say Ophelia was best if she wasn't such a fucking psychopath. Also best awakened girl.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Later half felt like I was reading Bleach. Only good thing that came out of the manga(besides the girls) was the monster designs.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit