Who's your husbando, Cred Forums?

Who's your husbando, Cred Forums?

>S3 still never
Fuck you Bones

It feels like it's been ages since I've seen anyone talk about Captain Collarbones except to tell the operator that they can't seem to locate it.

You mean S2?

Don't remind me

Easily.

There are threads now and then, but mostly is to complain about you-know-what.

Just let it go user, it's hopeless

Why did they think this was a good idea?

At least we got this.

>Mahou shoujo transformation sequence to summon an anti-material rifle as a superpower
I thought it was cool.
My biggest gripes with S2 were the weak story compared to S1 and the changed format that didn't suit the content as well. I don't think the execution was bad at all.

In fact, when I recommend DtB to people I know, I usually suggest that they start with S2. The whole series works better if you treat the second season as an in media res introduction to Hei's character and aren't familiar with him prior to his hobofication. S2 was pretty obviously targeted towards people that weren't already familiar with the franchise and it makes so many concessions that assume you didn't watch S1 already that it might as well be treated as a standalone. Especially because Okada's hack writing treats some characters so completely differently from S1 that it's better if you don't have that continuity in mind going into it.

S1 is also way more interesting when you have a vague idea of where everything is going but no clear sense of how it got there. Despite being twice as long as S2, it functions better as a prequel where you already feel the promise of a payoff even while it's plodding through some of the more tedious episodic arcs that don't immediately feel like they tie in meaningfully to the overall story.

There's nothing mahou about it though. It's just an excuse for stock animation usage so that the animators can shave off like 1 minute from each episodes.

So? What's wrong with stock footage?

It adds nothing substantial.

Stop spouting bullshit and post more Hei.

Probably Onizuka.

>In fact, when I recommend DtB to people I know, I usually suggest that they start with S2. The whole series works better if you treat the second season as an in media res introduction to Hei's character and aren't familiar with him prior to his hobofication
>S1
>functions better as a prequel
Shit writing apologists are the worst.

I'd settle for a 70-minute movie. Fuck, I'd settle for a single OVA episode.

I want to go on the ride with Papa Hei again.

I guess he's pretty cute.

Not having substance is a common state for anime, that's hardly an issue.

you guys have your own general. fuck off >

That's like saying yurishit and waifushit are the same thing.