So, will some upcoming BD special deliver Kuro x Miyu?

So, will some upcoming BD special deliver Kuro x Miyu?
We all know that Miyu wants it. And Kuro deserve to taste juicier mana source than Illya once more.

I really hope so. With the anime most likely being over tomorrow and 3rei not being quite as good as previous seasons I kinda realised that all I really want is to see the 3 girls in more cute and lewd situations, especially more kiss scenes.

So I'm really hoping for another OVA with some more kiss scenes. Volume 8 should be out in a few months I guess so if they do an OVA every second volume like they did at 4 and 6 we might get one there. And yes of course also hoping for lewd scenes in the BD specials.

We also need some conclusion to Kuro x Miyu line in specials.
Second OVA had Miyu offering herself to Kuro instead of Illya. Just to be politely turned down.
First Herz Special had Kuro actually starting considering use Miyu instead of Illya for manatransfer. Just to be kissblocked by suddently arriving Illya.
This deffinitely needs some conclusion with very deep willing and passionate kiss between Kuro and Miyu. We need something more than just this kissrape.

Yeah I really hope we see that. and wouldn't really be out of character for it to actually happen.

I'd love to see Miyu and Illya kiss, but I guess it's harder to find an reason for that to happen.

Please just give us more kiss scenes Silver link, it's clearly what you do best and there's pretty much nowhere else you can find animated lolis kissing eachother, it's definitely what I'm gonna miss the most when this ends tomorrow.

>implying that there won't be announcement at end of episode.

Announcement for what, new season or OVA? I really do hope there will be for another season, but I doubt they would have written final episode above the episode title if they planned to do more, considering the previous seasons didn't do this.

Although it's not openly stated, Miyu loves Kuro just as she loves Illya. In OP you can clearly see, that Kuro was right and Miyu actually desires kiss from her.
So it's not so much about reason as more about a timing. Problem is that Miyu has not so many interactions with Kuro as he has with Illya.

I think you misunderstood, Kuro and Miyu kissing is something I could definitely see happen, they even have the mana transfer as an excuse.

The hard part is finding a reason to animate Illya and Miyu kissing that's more than just an accident like in the first season.

>Announcement for what, new season or OVA?
Flashback movie perhaps?
>but I doubt they would have written final episode above the episode title if they planned to do more, considering the previous seasons didn't do this.
Nonsense. First of all. Each previous season had something different in previews for their last episodes. So this really means nothing. Secondly, there is few hints within current season, that they truly have intent to continue further. At most it hints that next instalment will have different format than TV series. Which just correspond with my expectation above.

>Illya and Miyu kissing
I thought that we are talking about Kuro and Miyu kissing...
>The hard part is finding a reason...
That's not really hard for fanservice focused specials and OVAs. They can pull out whatever they want. Another Beast mode episode perhaps.

They didn't really, already checked them all. I mean I do hope I'm wrong and we get more, but there are a lot of things pointing towards this being the end. They even skipped out on a lot of relevant things for the flashback such as Kirei knowing about what's going on.

But oh well, tomorrow we will know, hopefully I'm wrong.

True, Miyu clearly wouldn't mind it and with either beast mode or perhaps a maid outfit, Illya's switch would also be flipped.

>but there are a lot of things pointing towards this being the end
Conversely, for example, they already hinted Miyu's true name, or showed flashback with Miyu in her grail clothes. This just more and more suggest, that they leaving some backdoors for next instalments.
>as Kirei knowing about what's going on.
That wasn't really relevant actually. Not mention, that they did similar thing with Irisviel in first season, and we still got three more seasons.

Girls in way how they are written, are essentially constantly horny for each other. Put them into right situation and fanservice is writing itself.

Too bad, that very first 3rei special will be about this.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't have any loli special fanservice, but had a Tanaka instead, going by how the anime allocated the fanservice.
They really seem to be fed up with drawing lolis sexualized in any form.

True, one of specials will be likely dedicated to Tanaka, but still there will be 6 BD, at least one of them could deliver some interaction between Kuro and Miyu.

And also at least one special will be about Ainsworths.

Says who?

Second special was just confirmed for Kuro's and Bazett's shenanigans in Miyuverse, before they found Illya and rest.

Official Twitter. That picture is directly from first special.