I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

悔しい

Stop it already.

You are more reliable than the government. Why don't you run for president?

HE HATES IT

I don't like it
but I love you all

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

FINDS

Delete this please.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

inb4 triggered trods

I am the fin of my fish.

Be careful when eating fish.

Watch the debates first. It might change your vote

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

You're going to be old soon. Your children and grandchildren will continue posting that shit until everyone likes it.

Screenshot?

If you keep doing this even i will run out of pictures, what will we do then?

If you run out of these screenshots you will have long run out of "HiroDitItOnce.png" pictures.
What will YOU do then?

I"ll just make a new picture of myself and yappily post it.

I am indifferent to it.

IT'S A FACT:

If you say "hiro' three times at a mirror, Hiro will collect your snacks

Hiro loves snacks!

But does he love fish?

What kind of 'love' are we talkin' about?

He loves more then just fish.

SO much love... and possibly STD's

It's cute to see newfags discuss new rules.

It's frickin' adorable, ain't it.

Unlike you, Mr.Cirnoman!

That's a really old edit you got there my dude.

Thanks doc.

I love you AoG! Please let me have your babies!

No, I'm upset now. I'm discussing the current state of Cred Forums with Hiro and we both agree the problem lays with the native Cred Forums users who get so preoccupied with people shitting on the board that they forget not to shit the board themselves.

Also the Elitist culture has brought more harm than good and turns the board into a huge pissing contest while ruining the fun for everyone.

Finally, people complain about sauce-fags but I believe a recommendation thread wouldn't hurt from time to time. Specially one that covers more than one media. I do agree, however that VN and LN should be allowed on Cred Forums but Mobage and low quality threads (Like waifu threads, loli threads or blatant imagedumps circlejerks) should be deleted and the OP banned.

Anyway, point is, I'm upset and in no mood for babies. Also peaches and beer makes for a great breakfast.

Tripfags should die

Rude.

Well to be honest, I'm like the only tripfag worth replying and listening to so yeah, I agree with you. Besides I barely post nowadays so even if tripfags get banned on sight is not like you'll lose me or anything.

Reminder.

>Also the Elitist culture has brought more harm than good and turns the board into a huge pissing contest while ruining the fun for everyone.

I actually think that the elitism got better over the years. It was way worse back in the days. Nowadays it's mostly just shutting down saucefags if they're too stupid to use google.
We have shitstains now that bring their board-behaviour over from their main boards. I'm seeing more and more "kek's" "kys'"
and all the other cancerous shit.

>Keks and KYS
Well that's just memers memeing which goes against the current rules anyway.

And you seem to be misunderstanding something. Elitism is not the same as to stick to a standard, saucefags have always been told to google shit and nowadays just told to click the WAIT button. However the current elitism (Or rather the one I lived through) is one where you get ridiculed if you haven't seen X amount of anime or X show.
"What? You haven't seen over 500 shows? What a fucking loser, fucking end yourself"

"What?! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN CEREAL XPEKE LAIN? FUCKING DIE, REPORTED!"

>Finally, people complain about sauce-fags but I believe a recommendation thread wouldn't hurt from time to time.

I strongly disagree with that, if they want any recommendations they should lurk around more and find it themselves.
Hell those fuckers even got /wsr/ precisely made for that, if they can't even bother fucking off and asking there they don't deserve shit.

Yeah, specially because flavor of the month shit is not the main topic every season and people talk about the classics all the time right?

It'd sound kind of hypocritical but there's barely anyone on Cred Forums who has watched Galaxy Angel, Digi Charat or hell even Mahoromatic and having threads recommending those anime to newfags so they can develop a taste would make me very happy.

But most newfags specifically come for the "hot flavor of the month" shows because they get thrown around everywhere, the second they see an anime with alot of dialogue or an older animation style they complain that it is "boring".

I agree that older shows should be more welcomed on Cred Forums because even today they are still fun to watch and bring back many memories.

I rewatched Ebichu last year and It's been the funniest shit I've seen in the past 3 years I believe.
It's a shame newfags haven't seen it and that's why I feel like recommendation threads would be a good idea but not structured like a normal recommendation thread but rather like the obviously and not blatant recommendation threads called "One page threads"

I'll take that over the 100+ "Rem is my waifu, fuck Emilia, Re:Zero is best anime evar xDDDD" threads.

i already do, if you keep posting it will just make me not like it anymore.

I hope your vision of such a thread will become reality at some point in the future because i would like to see a thread like that myself too.

But after you stop liking it posting it more will make you like it again. You are trapped in a vicious cycle with no way out user.

Check out this nerd with his dumb fish
What a loserr

I'm sorry but I'm the only bully allowed in this thread. Please excuse yourself out of this thread and thank you for your shitposting.

Oh yeah, where's your bully license?

That's bone. And the lettering is something called Silian Grail

Eyyyyyyy

This looks shopped I can tell by the pixels

>mfw I find myself agreeing with a tripfag

WTF AoG

That's what a unofficial bully would say.
wtf you love me now.

A bait falls in love with a fish.

Unable to confish, she is fished by a pisces ex sakana with the fish's fish. Never fishing the strange fish, she immediately fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the previous day's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished expression. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fact, she doesn't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's alternate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is blissfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their darkest, most private fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they need to fish the fish of their other fishes. While the two fish their respective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other instead and fish the NATURE of FISHING.

A broken clock displays the correct time twice a day.

inb4 chocolate chodes

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

>no. 1 movie in Japan
>no. 1 anime on MAL

So this is the power of memes. Not bad.

delet this

Yeah, board knowledge, experience and antiquity have nothing to do with this. I'm just a retarded faggot lul.

How long have you been at this OP? I admire your dedication.

Well, obviously

Good one mate. Haha! I'm not in emotional pain at all.

>How long?

Just so you know, it been here a while...

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be SakuraFish™,” and there was SakuraFish!

I LOVE IT
I HATE IT

I like the way you create demand by disappearing and reappearing on a scheduled basis.
What're you doing atm?

I DEBATE IT

Watching American Psycho, eating chocolate covered strawberries and exfoliating my face with a honey and brown sugar scrub after that I will moisturize my face.

After I finish American psycho I will work out, today I'll work out my legs. Shortly after I will take a cold shower and masturbate 2-3. Once I'm done with the shower I will return to my master room, watch some Yuru Yuri with my friend who shall be arriving in a few hours and get drunk.

Once they leave I will masturbate once again and play videogames until around 3 AM. Before going to sleep I will masturbate once last time.

But you didn't post it yesterday.

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

GET

HIS

PHONE

أمك كسها تنبعث منه رائحة السمك

أنواع أمك بحروف صغيرة جدا

>and get drunk
Will you ever go through with your suicide?
I almost thought you finally did it last week.

Aww come on dude, don't be mean.

Yes, AoG is dead now. Did you not get the text?

My mom hasn't bought any snacks lately. So I'm just browsing all day with a bottle of water on the desk.

That too.
Newfish tend to forget I have already died and now I am an undead zombie.
Why don't you buy your own snacks?

too lazy to go outside and too old to ask my mom for change.

You're a tripfag, AoG.
Perhaps not as bad as other tripfags, but a tripfag nonetheless.
Plus, if one says he's going to an hero, one must go through with it.
Kinda late now, though. Please leave a link with your hero stream, I'll watch it when I wake up.

Why don't you get a job or at the very least do chores in your house for money? I used to do monthly PC checkups and cleanings for around 5-20 dollars each (Run CCleaner, uninstal unwanted programs, run Malwarebytes) and I made enough to eat through college.
I never said I was going to do it, I however, said I was thinking about it.
Besides, the words of a drunkman cannot be taken as a fact.
If I do end up killing myself however, I will stream it. You have my word. As that one Cred Forumstard said: This site has done so much for me, It's my turn to give something back.

Why haven't you fucking died? All the other tripfags have, go be like them.

the shithole I live in doesn't have that kind of jobs. I fine without snacks btw, combining sedentary lifestyle and junk food would destroy the body on top of a dead soul.

Come on dude...
Small jobs for pocket change should give you enough for snacks mane, come on.

remember to eat your fish fresh and frozen

No fuck you tripfag. Just die already.

Come on man. That's not cool.
I haven't been mean to you before...not that I know.

Don't worry AoG, even if user doesn't love you the fish always will

They should discuss having you banned permanently.

>the fish
Yeah right.

Come on user. That's just embarrassing.

Second

He hates you because you are, at the same time, honest about yourself and relatable for him. He can't stand facing himself in a mirror while he's here for an exact opposite purpose : escapism.

I like it.

I missed it.

I want to rape the fish tonight.

I fear for my purity!

He's still doing it, ladies and gentlemen