Techni/GXP

Just finished rewatching GXP. Oh boy that was a hell of a ride. So much nostalgia and its much better now that it was when i watched it for the first time.

would love to read the Novels, heard he has a even bigger harem.

Did you like GXP?

Isekai is next

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=323313
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490562
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i only would have liked GXP more if the MC's voice wasnt so retarded. Something like isekai Kenchi voice would have been better.

Eng dub is even worse for MC.

for those who are interested here are the torrent links:

eng sub (good) and good quality
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=323313

Dual audio with eng sub and dub, but the sub is horrible and inacurate. also bad quality
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490562

I really liked GXP. Wish someone would translate the novels.

Can't wait for ova 4.

If only I could find subs for Tenchi Universe, All I can find are shitty streams and dubs.

cant wait too but i have my thoughts about it.
i hope they can make it interesting for new fans because i can immagine that someone who watches it for the time will be confused´.
tehnically the story is almost over for that group, the story had its climax and its action. For someone who doesnt know about the old parts its going to be very boring.

Isekai s2 or something new like paradise wars would have been a better kickoff to restart the interest in kajishimas works.

watched it like 6 years ago. dont plan to rewatch it.

Watch Photon! before Isekai

did it like a decade ago.
photon is autistic.

still downloading isekai..

>i hope they can make it interesting for new fans because i can immagine that someone who watches it for the time will be confused

No shit they'll be confused it's the fourth season.

>Isekai s2 or something new like paradise wars would have been a better kickoff to restart the interest in kajishimas works.

The Paradise War novels sold like shit. I don't think Isekai sold that well either, but I could be wrong.

The reason we're getting ova 4 is because Ai! had really good ratings at the start. The ratings tanked once people saw how shitty it was though.

God, I fucking love Photon. It's weird how Kajishima draws Keyne with green hair now.

last time someone from japan told me that the paradise wars novels do very good and kajishima even said in one of his comicets that something in in the works. Ofc that can be from 1 to 10 years, its kajishima after all.

Isekai sold like shit beause of the failed marketing.
Almost no ads, pay per view 1 ep in a month.
that was bullshit. it would have been one of the highlights of the year if not for the shitty release practice. Thats the studios fault.

Hopefully once ova 4 is released we can get some decent Tenchi threads.

What the fuck? GXP was complete trash. With that in mind, everything but the original OVA is complete trash. Universe, the one where Tenchi goes to Tokyo, Ai, etc. They are all fucking awful and pale in comparison to the original OVA.

OVA doesn't have best girl

What the fuck are you talking about? Ryoko shows up right in the first episode of the first OVA...

first ep of isekai is already as good as the ova in things like excitement.

watching ep 2 now

i hope so realy

ooooOOOOHHH this is so fucking exciting.

The second half is great for me here

´those are bootifull. always fun to read and learn more about the story.

best girl appears

That's not Aura.

Isekai seikishi is pretty great, there are a pair of slow episodes in the middle but it's worth it

>Ryoko and Sasami only might be stronger than Gaia

She was still pretty naive even at this point huh?

>It's weird how Kajishima draws Keyne with green hair now.
Her hair was originally green, guess AIC changed it to purple and he changed it back.

OVA 4 is going to be insane.

Hope it's more coherent than the last one.

lol. Who am I kidding? :p

It's just going to be slice of life so it shouldn't be that bad.

Her regular hair was shit.