Fire Punch Chapter 20

Dumping this because I think this is the first time there's actually some real substance in this manga. Also because I've never dumped this before, even after working on it for these past few months.

What's it about?

Director chan blown the fuck out.

Honestly? Even I'm not quite sure. It starts out as a revenge story about a young man with regeneration power that's covered in flames, but the story takes some twists and turns.

This manga is a huge pile of shit at this point, still thank you very much for translating

He has super strength too?

End. Chapter 21 will be released when I get off my lazy ass and finish it.

Thanks. I'm enjoying the ride so far.

There's always been substance. This time it's just really obviously developing Agni.

It's not a bad twist, as far as pulling a 180 goes. Basing the reasoning around Luna is plausible. Revenge to absurdist comedy to lying savior. It would be interesting if the mangaka changes tone again on the MC and plot.

Chapter 21 raw already out? Nice, thanks for doing this. Shit pretty interesting though Agni guy now seems to be super serious now, not in the sense of serious being director chan actor.

Yeah I agree, there has always been some substance in each chapter, not going to try to refute that, but only little doses of it. The author dances around his themes, not really committing to any of them. This is the first time he's actually committed to fleshing out Agni's character, contrasting his past and his present self.

I like the current direction of the series, but I know not to get too attached. This series consistently flip flops between optimistic and cynical and I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop. Probably all the slaves he's rescuing will get slaughtered by those death row inmates.

This series should stop changing direction. Or maybe not.

I like that it's not standing still. There's always something going on.

You just don't get it, you loser.

agni is crushing this movie.....with no survivor!

Post-apocalyptic live-action about craving for burning dicks
You have been warned

Hmm I feel like this is where the manga intended to go, but it went off rails for a bit (in a fun way.)

Let's see if a more normal story is possible.

it feels like the series will end soon

Edgy garbage.

Are you blind? He is fullmetal alchemist now.

Thank you.

I like it.

I honestly don't know why.

Agni honestly looks a lot better with some color added to him.

Now that they are not siblings, will they bang afterwards?

yes, it'll be hot.

Their trashtalking skills are great. Though in Agni's case, he might be legitimately stupid.

What do you mean it will be released when you finish it?

I like the apocalypse monster Imouto one shot from the author more, I wish thet one was publicized

I don't even know anymore.
But it is a fascinating read.