Sousei no Onmyouji

Am I the only one watching this?

yes

But why

unfortunately, no

I'm actually liking these fillers.

I still watch it for mai waifu, but there's not much to talk about. The manga is better, anyways.

Yes

No.

The OP/ED are good and Benio is a miracle of the universe.

Same, the current episode made me feel bad for Leomon.

Say about the anime whatever you want. But the manga has the best hairstyle ever!

Is it good?
It looked like discount mahouka

Will Mikey Mouse adopt the twin stars in the end?

Too many powerups in this shounen. The twin stars get multiple powerups in the middle of fights with no explanation. At least establish the technique and go on an adventure to perfect it or something.

I was actually catching up on it and just finished the 20
Yuto VS twins made me puke
For real it was unbearable to watch
Is it so hard to do a battle that feel smooth and not anticlimatic at all
All this fuckin rehash about the resonance, "we must fight together" and dadada for fuck sake
It was just a back and forth between them
I'm too strong, nani bakana, just kidding I'm too strong, what she got leg?, kidding you suck, oh shit i'm dead...
It was shit, and it's even more revolting cause I thought it could be good for a minute
Japan is dead

>Anime has 50 episodes
Yeah, you are alone. Waste of their time and money.

oh my. You better look forward to the next big basara fight.
The only good thing about that was nigger Benio.

This

God damnit user
You make me consider dropping this shit so hard right now

>Yuto VS twins made me puke
Yes, it was very bad. No wonder this shounen isn't popular and sells less than 100k per volume.

Spoiler: that powerup was worthless and in the end they had to resonance he shit out of him

Benio: said to be talented and trained for her entire life.
Mayura: outperforms Benio in her first important battle after just 2 years worth of training.

If it wasn't for resonance you could remove Benio and no one would notice.

>outperforms
The hell she did. She got her ass beaten harder than Benio.

based on the new chapter everything they fought so far was child's play. So Rokuro any Marijuana will get a lot stronger now while Benio is busy doing nothing. How will she ever keep up?

Cause Studio Pierrot is really shit.

didn't even notice it was still going

rokuro and benio are cute together

that's p much the only reason im watching anymore

The production standards weren't hight to begin with but with each episode became worse and worse. And now its barely whatchable

They missed a great chance here. They could have made sub plots involving the generals and basara to introduce them early. Instead we get filler basara no one cares about.

This series is terrible and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I'm going to keep watching though.

We're hitting levels of quality that shouldn't even be possible.

And yet it still looks miles better than Quality Code.

I've watched the first 18-19 episodes, but stopped after the time skip (I can't even see that there's been a time skip to be honest, their designs were more or less not changed).

I really think this is the least original anime I've ever watched. I understand that it's daytime anime that's a placeholder for the next Naruto and Bleach, but it's really really bad. They haven't done anything that hasn't been done before to death.

I don't think I'm going to pick it up again.

How long is the filler going to last?

watching, probably, reading, no.

>tfw they spend all the budget on the OPs and nothing on the climactic fights

Well, I guess it's better than nothing. I wish they could get Miso and Watanabe to do some work on an actual episode though.

That's what I'd like to ask you, user.