twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chaika?

Yes Chaika

Chaika

Do they end up together?

Tooooru

Balalaika.

>that hairline

PFFFTTT...LOOK AT HER...LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHAAAHAHAHAHA...LOOK AT HER CHEEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Chaika gets even dumber after killing her poppa. Touru feels bad for her and has her move in so she doesn't die by eating cow poop or falling out of a tree or something. He also starts dicking his sister long and hard every night, and Chaika has to listen to it from her little bed in the corner. She can't really remember who Touru is anymore, but the sound of him and Akari mating fills her with a subtle and very slight feeling of heartbreak.

Source: my ass

I adore her flatness.

T. Akari

Reminder this is a real thing.

This and a short clip of her getting a pillow thrown at her and making the "mwee" sound was it that made me pick this show up.

my.mixtape.moe/hqjxaj.webm
couldn't post since it contains audio

KANSHA, I needed that.

Chaika is top-tier daughteru material.

Cred Forums! You embarassed Chaika! What did you say to her??!

Your eyebrows, cute!

Akari, rude! Tooru, in love! With Chaika! Forever! Mwee!

Chaika's smile, wanna protect! Flat chest wanna caress!

Fluffy bush

PUFFY
EYEBROWS

why did this make me hard

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.